Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 98 99 > >>

Distinct Genius

So you make me resort to my final form in this world why?"asked Night walking out of the flame pullign out his Invincibility amulet showing him why he was so unnaffected by his attacks and thebn ripping it off after pulling out the sword adn glaring at him. "Your just an insane man with power nothing more."said Night starting to grow wings and fangs appearing in his mouth.
((peeps hunter final form which he rarly go into unless provoked enough.....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B.F. walk back to the 'Gate', save her game, then log out.

Shy shook her head as she turn her computer off. "Asses... The both of them..." She got up and head back to sleep with her dogs.
((ummm... i could be wrong but i do believe invincibility and a transformation such as that is godmodding... but i could be wrong.))

Distinct Genius

((no just invicabilty but i fixed that and trust me you were actually goin insane with the attacks and stuff))
((there is story behind all the 'insanity' but i will go along >.> ))

Grins seeing your final form, laughing giddily. "Oh good. An opponent that is far more powerful than I. I will enjoy this even in knowing that my death will ensue."

Distinct Genius

"Let's go."said Night already infront of him in a flash stabbing him in the shoulder with his hand. "Your the one who pushed me to do this."said grabbing the character other arm pushing it to the side pullign the arm out of the socket. Night then charged his dark firaga and jumped back useing it on his opponent.
Laughs as the blood drains from me dying before your Dark Firaga even hit me.

Logs back in fully healed behind your character. "Good thing I saved before we even had our little battle that nearly tore apart the town." Stands behind you my hand resting on the hilt once more, but this time having no intention of using it. "You win and I am a man of my word. Although next time, fight as yourself nad not a transformed version." Tosses you a Device turning around about to leave, turns back around facing you. "That was a good fight." I said with honest respect.

Distinct Genius

"Hmm cool."said Night reverting back to his normal self going on another mission noticing that he leveld up. "What I leveld up?"he asked Himself going into a weapon shop buying a simple knife.
Maximillian

"Hahaha. Well that was certainly fun.", I said running my hand through my silver hair. "Now to modify my guy a little..." Makes changes so that now my character has a new scar on his shoulder from where it was ripped out.

Azrael

All of a sudden a scar forms on my right shoulder looking at it smiling. Then yells at Night before he gets too far away, "Night! I have one request."

Distinct Genius

Night sighed adn looked at him "if it is another fight I will jsut pound your a** and you wont log out this time."sadi Night looking at him powering up his knife with dark fiaga.
Laughs hearing your words and your charge not moving to draw my sword. "I was wondering..." Unsure of how to ask just bluntly says it, "Wanna be friends...?"

Distinct Genius

"No I don't want to be friends."said Night walking away to teh gate and saving then logging out.
((ehh its short and blunt what are ya gonna do bout it))
Azrael

Eyes narrow growing colder in my heart again. "So be it. Why cant a person have a little fun?" Walks over to the Chaos Gate logging out.

Maximillian

Sighs rolling my eyes. "Some humans..." He said to no one in particular turning off the light leaving the room, lying in my bed falling asleep.

13angel9's Princess

Timid Cat

13,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

*walks along the grass barefoot* *wiggles toes* "I should really think about getting some shoes. But how? I don't have any money." *she sighs and continues walking to the next town*

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces