Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 97 98 99 > >>

((Well, Legion went offline so I guess I'll help this battle.))
((EDIT: NVM on that, he's back. Hey buddy, how was real life?))

User Image

Ranezu saw Azrael log in as quickly as he had left. "Lucky I waited here, eh? So how's it going in real life?" He waited for his reply.
"REPTH!!!" right after he healed B.F. with the healing spell his character was logged out from the world. His cat had pulled the power cord from his computer.

Zeal: "W-w-what was that thing there....." he looked to see what turned off his computer. "I guess the cat pulled it out......." he sighed and put it back into the outlet. He reloaded his computer and popped up the game again. "S-should I log back in..."
rei staggered and fell guys if i die... tell... reaver he sucks she laughed weakly and make sure he know's i said it

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
[ I should log Adept Reaver back in, just to kill you himself :/ I mean, my posts are useless anyway. Why remember I was even there? ]
((its okay i guess, ate a fat honking burrito))

Grins taking down the Gobtank levelling up to level 60 now. Attacks and kills the remaining monsters with slightly increased speed loving how fast I am. "Well.. My belly is full and I'm loving this game! It's been so long since I last played the 'World'."

Sparkly Smoker

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

[[I hate to do the whole post and run thing, but I has to go for a bit ;_; I will be back later~]]
((Crud, looks like its time for bed. S'later everyone, I'll be on tomorrow. Try to have fun please biggrin ))

Distinct Genius

Night intstantly froze up when he looked at his left sholdewith a blade through it as Did Hunter in the real world "s**t Guiys I have to log out I'm hurt to badly."said Night logging out.
((don't worry Night will be back soon with important items.))
Bashful Fairy roll her eyes at Rei. 'Don't said dumb things... This is just a game... You'er wrong dead for real...' She wasn't listening to what everyone was say before. She just contunues to fight on, missing every hit the monster try to gave her.
Reaver Darkside
[ I should log Adept Reaver back in, just to kill you himself :/ I mean, my posts are useless anyway. Why remember I was even there? ]

because reaver is essential to this and you should've known we wouldn't run. please have fun and join us i'm just kidding forgive me if went too far *bows* i will watch what i say from now on
Helbaza walks down the stairwell and stops at the store. Quickly she talks to the clerk. A slot is selected and a load is done to make a save. Jessica saves Helbaza on the remote. Halbaza walks to the bridge and stands in the middle of it. She watches as a few twin blades walk by saying nothing to her. Helbaza stands there watching the people move and talk.
Notices Ranezu leave, grinning. Alone at last. Let's look for a player to kil shall we? Leaves the field and returns to the town looking around for another player.
((Just so I know... Who's fighter the monster with me...? Am I like alone now...? ))

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
[ I'd fight it ith you.. But since an Administrator is completely ignored, I doubt bringing Reaver back into the frey, will be any different. ]
User ImageHelbaza turns to watch users come in through the gate, and watches others gate out. She stands there for about 10 minutes. She saves again and then walks back to the bridge and watches the gate.

Jessica sneezes.

Jessica "DAMN IT"
Helbaza "DAMN IT!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out