Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 97 98 99 > >>

l Twiggy l
((@ Runescythe9852;; Where's your signature from? I feel like i've heard that before...))

(Its the incantation for Indignation, the spell used in the Tales of Phantasia)
User Image
"I suppose you may have seen me there." She thought for a minute. "Sure it could be fun." She said looking back at Ranezu.

User Image
Marianna looked at the group and walked close to the monster, "It almost sounds like I'm not wanted here." She paused, "Maybe I should just leave."
User Image

"Sorry, Mr Big-Shot Reaver." She started slashing the monster with her lance as hard as she could.
Reaver Darkside
"Stop talking..." He says, moving away and switching weapons to his twin blades. Their pure white, and oddly clear blades shimmering as he moves forward, slicing at the monster's back with a good deal of speed considering.

Zero decided to help the guy. He ran forward and sliced the monster with all his might. His brain was wracking with techniques to use.
rei jumps up and joins the fight after she got knocked down what the hell is that thing it hit me and my character froze oh btw hi reaver and i'm not leaving there might be amn item i'll never see again if we can beat him she smirked and let her focus return to the enemy
User Image

"Marianna, you know we can't do this alone. Stay. Please."
Our Name Is Legion
Drops from the wall and walks up to Ranezu my sword still out and at the ready. "I'm growing bored.. Can I trust you not to attack me out in the Dungeons? Assuming you wish to go out there in the first place that is..."

User Image

Ranezu shook his head. "I'm no PKer, I'm just a veteran player of the game. My old character was accidentally deleted so I was given a new one with a custom look. Now I have to get to level 150 ALL over again." Azrael suggested a Dungeon, but Ranezu shook his head again. "I don't like Dungeons, why not just a Field?" He looked towards Nene, she seemed willing. "Okay, I'll invite you into the group." He gave her his 'Member Address'.
Runescythe9852
l Twiggy l
((@ Runescythe9852;; Where's your signature from? I feel like i've heard that before...))

((Oh right. I play Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia. No wonder i've heard it. I think they have the same one on Legendia.))

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Recieving the message. Zevach instantly appears at the scene. Though standing off at a far enough distance to draw the rifle from his back and aim. Taking a single shot, the laser like bullet hitting the creature and forcing it to crash into a near by wall. Replacing the rifle, Zevach dashes forward to join the party. "Adept Reaver, Either lead this party, and your subordinate out of here, or have your subordinate lead them away." He says, recalling the Data Drain Bracelet from earlier, and planning to use it once, before deleting it from the game perminately.
"Hhhrrrrrr, Raigeki Justice Paralyze", Runai's set technique was a suicidal one, but it would allow the other's to escape. Lines of data began to disappear from the body of his PC. "Damn, and to think I would get out of this unscathed", with those words, his last smile faded as his PC lay limp on the ground, his empty eyes still open.
Ace of Hunters
"Well looks like you could use some help with this thing."said Night looking at it seeing the mpnster fall then remembering the fans he got her. "Hey you did grab those fans diddn't you?"asked Night jumping on the monster stepping on it's head repeadly.

When the monster stood back up, B.F. jump off the ground, kicking it hard under his chin. The monster took a step back. B.F. land ontop of her hands then push off them to land away for it. She look over that the guy then shook her head, No.
User Image
Nene slightly glared at him, "Of course." She really didn't mind leveling up, so where also didn't matter.

User Image
Marianna stopped a few feet away from the monster and pulled out her sword. She held it straight from her body, ready if attacked. "Well if you insist."
A small grin, hardly noticeable, appears on my face at the word PK. "Me neither. I just prefer to fight monsters. It sucks to be PKed cause you have to start all over from where you last saved. Speaking of which..." Closes eyes saving the game opening them again.
~Whats going on.....I just thought this was an unfinished area..but we could die if we're killed here? No..thats not possible...~ "How can we die form a game...its just data....isn't it?"
l Twiggy l
Runescythe9852
l Twiggy l

((Oh right. I play Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia. No wonder i've heard it. I think they have the same one on Legendia.))

(Phantasia the SNES version was my favorite, the 3D versions felt a little cheesy afterwords)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff