Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 97 98 99 > >>

User Image

"Boy, are you out of the loop. Let's just say some really bad stuff happened awhile back."

"Oh great. Marianna. Now it's a party." she said with heavy sarcasm. "Look, it's not our fault somebody didn't close off the area!!"
((im being ignored... crying ))
User Image B.F. jump up then spin, kicking the monster on the side of it's head. She then land on her hands and other leg, spinning once more, swiping the montster off it's feet. She then jump back. She look up at the guy she meet and smile. She then want back to try and hlep the other in her party.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
"Aww, shi.." He mutters, raising his sword and knocking an attack away from a less powerful monster. "Everyone that is not a Crimson Knight. Gate out now. If you can not gate out, head to the start of this dungeon and stay there!" He demands, before dashing forward and leaping upwards, his sword's silver etched blade gleaming as he slashes at the Monster. At the same moment he was attacking, he was also sending a message to any Administrator, or someone as powerful in the area.
@(Mass Email) Admin:We need assistance in the new event. Major bugs. Do not reply, just get here!
User Image

Ranezu took a moment to think about where he had seen her. "Oh yeah! Somewhere at the Central Fountain. As for the event, not sure. But I was planning on leveling up so why not we all just form a party?" He was hoping of getting some 'Member Addresses'. He could go solo, but what fun would that mean?
"W-why would you ask me that, your game is the one who transported me here, I was just in that darn 90-92 event and now I'm here", He growled at the woman who just appeared out of nowhere. He may not be well liked, but he certainly had friends he wanted to see after this. After all, it was'nt every day you become a lost one.
User Image

Kayli made a face at Reaver. "Told you it was a big deal."
((@ Runescythe9852;; Where's your signature from? I feel like i've heard that before...))

Distinct Genius

"Well looks like you could use some help with this thing."said Night looking at it seeing the mpnster fall then remembering the fans he got her. "Hey you did grab those fans diddn't you?"asked Night jumping on the monster stepping on it's head repeadly.
He had run all over the place looking for the exit, but he couldn't find it. "GUYS WHERES THE EXIT FOR THIS PLACE!!!"
Reaver Darkside
"Aww, shi.." He mutters, raising his sword and knocking an attack away from a less powerful monster. "Everyone that is not a Crimson Knight. Gate out now. If you can not gate out, head to the start of this dungeon and stay there!" He demands, before dashing forward and leaping upwards, his sword's silver etched blade gleaming as he slashes at the Monster. At the same moment he was attacking, he was also sending a message to any Administrator, or someone as powerful in the area.
@(Mass Email) Admin:We need assistance in the new event. Major bugs. Do not reply, just get here!

Zero stared at the man. He must be an admin. But Zero wasnt about to leave...not when he finally found something to do. Then again, it may be in his best interest to run...he backed away slowly, thinking about what to do.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
"Stop talking..." He says, moving away and switching weapons to his twin blades. Their pure white, and oddly clear blades shimmering as he moves forward, slicing at the monster's back with a good deal of speed considering.
Drops from the wall and walks up to Ranezu my sword still out and at the ready. "I'm growing bored.. Can I trust you not to attack me out in the Dungeons? Assuming you wish to go out there in the first place that is..."
Kotto C.
Kotto ran to his computer right when he got home he was just out shopping for some supplies he needed when he got on the computer he put on the glasses and started up the game. Kotto then sins on his character T.C was his characters name.

k.c
When he logged on he checked his messages, he had no new messages so he just signed in to "The World". he was walking around the town not really doing any thing just buying and selling items for now.

((first post is always hard for me sorry))
User Image

Kayli rolled her eyes at Bacent. A typical newbie. "Here!" She threw him a Fairy Orb. "Now go!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff