Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
When he refused to tell her his plans, at least for now, as he claimed he couldn't afford to let anyone else hear out his plan, she scowled darkly at him as he called to a red-haired man standing next to him, saying they would go, as they now had what they had come for, ordering his men to retreat. "You won't get away with this." She snarled, her gaze flickering over towards her brother, hoping that he would rush to her aid. Unfortunately, though he had taken notice of her predicament, and he was trying to reach her, the Edolasian soldiers kept him at bay. He wouldn't be able to get her out of this one. Once he got Kyo away, she could fight, no holds barred, against the Edolas Kyo. At his refusal to let Kyo go, Kraehe's face lit up with rage and she lifted her Dark Fire coated fists in a threatening manner as he said Kyo was insurance to make sure that she followed his directions. "I'll amke you regret this for the rest of your life!" She threatened, turning her head as one of the men picked Kyo up off of the ground, seething as he did so. "..." When Edolas Kyo urged her to come with them, she glowered darkly at him. After a moment, the Dark Fire around her fists dispersed and she moved to follow.

Mood: Uneasy, Impatient
Company: Dark, Kyo, Light Mages

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia saw the mage reacted to her attack and had a feeling that she could win after all. She could feel the toll of the spell on her mana but kept it low as she saw the serpnt get missed by the mage and rushing towards her. She ducked as she saw her getting close and using the butt of her water sword to hit the pressure point to knock the mage out. She got into a defensive position with her sword and made the cyclone into a barrier.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi and Light
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud could feel Jade quickly use her other leg to attack Shin with a ice move. "Oh crap!" he said grabbing her leg with his free arm and then started to bend backwards trying to bend her spine. Shin saw the move coming, but he wasn't lucky. As he attempted to jump out of the way he was hit it in the leg. Suddenly ice started to cover his body, until he was fully frozen. "SHIN!" Cloud cried out, and then he got really pissed off. His flames ignited all over his body and he started to pull back even harder. He then picked her up and started to spin her around until he tossed her. He then charged up and then cried, "Fire Dragon's ROAR!" he fired a beam of fire from his mouth at her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edo- Shinjiro Maverick

Where I am:
Who's with me:

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Shin then noticed his blunder as Lakisha got even more jealous. "Ah now baby. You know I only care for you. You should get so worked up. You're the only one for me." He watch the fight continue on for a moment, and then watched as his other self got frozen. "Uh oh. That can't be good." He looked around and then added, "Where's your other self? Shouldn't she be like, helping my other self? Or something?"

« « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Edo -Kyo Kudo

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kyo looked at Kraehe as she stated that he would regret his choice. "You'll soon learn I have nothing to regret. Now shut up and move." IT was sometime before they arrived in at the secret hideout. It was like a storage house, but it was full of things that helped them live. As Kyo and them arrived he told the big guy. "Stay with the boy. If anything goes wrong kill him." he added. Once he was done he turned to Kraehe. "Now that I have your attention you listen and listen good. If you want your friend to live then you do as I say. No one else's. Do that and you little boyfriend will get the best treatment for that wound. However, if you disobey I may have to cover the boy in bullet holes. Understood." He then looked around and after a brief moment added, "Where is our little aid? OCARINA!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                            User Image

CLOUD███████████████X ❜AKANE NAKAMURA!
CLOUDCLandCLO keep CLO protectingCLOourCLO friendsCLO becauseCLO it'sCLO ourCLO dream
CLOUD▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
CLOUDI WILL NOT BOW. I WILL NOT BREAK↓

CLOUDCTAKE THE PATH THAT LEADS TO NOWHERE

User Image
XXX❜████ : METAL (IRON) DRAGON SLAYER "WAR MACHINE"
XXX❜████ : Mermaid Heel Guild
XXX❜████ : Interacting with - Karen and Tsukihi
XXX❜████ : I WILL NOT FALL

❛OPEN YOUR EYES
                                                        Akane fixed her eyes on Karen. Her facial expression changed. Her face gave out everything. Karen didn't know what to do. It was easy to tell. People were easy to tell. She was highly trained by Metalicana and after he left her, she was trained herself even more. Her eyes moved with precisions. Every detail could not possibly miss her. It was easy to hide her feelings as well. Next thing, Karen was at the Mission board then back. That was probably took less than a minute. Tsukihi and her sister were both easy to read when it came to emotions. Whatever she was thinking it was disturbing her alright. "I'm fine with anything," she said, half-lying she didn't felt like doing any mission. It was better than doing nothing. She then read the paper. Chasing Sounds was an interesting name. The case was interesting. The music shouldn't affect her due to her metallic properties. It was somewhat of a perfect mission for her. "Let me get my stuff, I'll be back in a sec," she told them as she got up and went to her dorm. Her dorm didn't consist of anything. Just a bed and a table. Some souvenirs as well. She quickly packed some clothes, medicine, water, blankets and such under five minutes. A quiver of arrows was hung over her shoulders with her belongings with her bow. Her chain scythe was wrapped around her sides. Chasing Sounds... Might as well bring earplugs which she quickly searched and packed.

Akane speed walk from her dorm to where they were. "Done," she said to them as she was totally ready for this mission.
                                                        ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

| Magical Energy xxxXixxxx 177/2000 ( -50 Elemental Stroke )
| Magic Poisoning xxxxxxxx 38.12% (+2.5% from Avagon State, Elemental Strokes)
| Mystic Power Energy xxix 25000/25000 ( )

| World Drain Rate xxxxxxx 0pt / minute ( )
| Poisoning Rate xxxxxxxxx -16.38% / minute ( )

| Condition: xxxxxxixxxxxx Perfect - Mild Poisoning Enhancement Magic (X5)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura, safe inside the Ice dome, looked over the Cannons controls. "Why can't they have labels of these stupid things!" she yelled out as she tried to figure out what did what, which got a chuckle from Ammy. She was feeling much better now that she was not in Avagon State. She could still feel some poisoning inside of her, but she could move freely. One more minute and she would be completely cured. However she could tell things were getting bad. Her hearing was sharp enough that she could hear everything that was said, though only now and then she actually made it out. Someone with Kyo's voice was taking Kraehe and Kyo captive, Cloud had cried out to Shinjiro, It sounded like there was another army in the area anf they were fighting each other. Also it sounded like the king was here and he wasn't in line with Stella. "I.. Is the country divided?" she asked herself. It seemed it was. She heard Kraehe being taken and knew she had to help. "Ammy any objections? with me going after them?" she asked out loud to the wolf inside her. None at all... There is no magic in this air which will make it all the easier for us to track their magic Nodding she made a small hole in the Ice and leapt out of it before sealing it again with a wave of her hand, covered in light blue magic. She wanted to help in the fight, but knew this was more important. Using how own magic now she leapt over everything in the area and entered the forest and started to track Kraehe's magic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Sakura's Theme
The Tragic Fate of the Eternal Child

Where am I dying: Edolas
Who am I dying with: Earthlander wizards, Edo-Stella, Vigilante, Edolas Soldiers
How I'm feeling while Dying: Enraged

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Energy XXXXXXXXXxxxXX 489 / 500 ( )
Mystic Pathways XXXXXXXXXxxxx 4306 / 9500 ( )
Mystic Power Marks XXXXXXxxxxii 3 / 3
Physical Condition XXXXXXXXXXiii 100% ()
Lines of Incantation Completed Xiii 0 of 8

Armor and Weapon Bonus Effects

Arthas had forgotten Mason was not there when when he had said he had an adopted daughter and was glad Kannada had clarified it before he could come up with any theories of his own. He hadn't known what to say before but he now knew what to talk about. "Yes, I have a 13 year old little girl who is on a mission with my older sister, Alturia Heartfilia, the chairman's wife" he said to the man letting him know why she wasn't here. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his wallet and removed Sakura's photo from it. "we took this picture a month ago, would you like to see her?" he asked with a smile. It was from the time after she got the tail and ears so it was accurate. "I didn't just go to an orphanage and say "I am here to adopt a child" I saved her life, and in a way she saved mine. It is a day that completely changed my life. It is an amazing story. Would you like to hear it?" he asked before taking another drink of his lemonade. He would love to tell them the story, but he was worried about if he pieced together that he was the scarlet thorn. He didn't have any warrants on his head or anything like that, but what he had done was wrong and he knew it. Some people saw what he had done was good and maybe even saw him as a hero in a way, but he wasn't and Mason, being a former rune knight commander, would know that. He would work his way around his identity and just let them know about his depression and how him finding Sakura had changed him.

((My first post from my new IPad XD))

User Image
Around: Shihona, Kanna
Mood: Nervous, Worried, Happy
User Image
Materializations and Techniques

-None-

Current Armor
-None-
Current Held Items
-None-
Other Creations
Communication Lacrima - (Given to Lan)
Black Dress - (Worn by Karehe)

Vermillion Spirit

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxNaoya Ankoku
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIce God Slayer

xxxxxxxxxxxLocation: Just outside Zentopia's capital
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCompany: No One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBusiness: Taken Care Of

◢ ◣ Even if the clock were to spin backwards, committed sins can't be changed.
◥ ◤ The first and the last sympathizers... I killed them all!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By now, even at his leisurely pace, Naoya had probably walked five miles from his attacking location, which was already a mile or so outside of Zentopia. He "couldn't" have been the attacker having traveled this far on foot in but two hours. That's why he paid little mind to the vehicle heading in his direction. So little in fact that he kept walking almost right at it. This was the only main road leading out of Zentopia, to travel otherwise would only bring suspicion.

As he neared a crossroads with the vehicle, Naoya moved a little to the side to allow it room to pass. He figured it was either a traveler or a soldier finally coming to check on the break in communication. That is, until it stopped. The man was tall. He was dressed in a large red jacket and a black undershirt. He had white hair. He seemed similar to Naoya in many ways. He carried an aura of evil, and at the very least almost looked the part.

Naoya looked to him, carrying his hands in his cloak moving slowly to his chained that was wrapped around a small mount at his hip. Had this man been a soldier he'd be more at ease, but this clearly wasn't Zentopian garb. And he certainly didn't look the religious type. Had this man come for Naoya himself? No... That would be nearly impossible. No one even knew he was out here. To the best of his knowledge, everyone who even knew what he looked like in his current state was dead.

He nodded, "Afternoon. Is there... Something I can help you with?" Naoya flashed a strangely cheery smile to the man, with his eyes closed. It was indeed a genuine smile, but he meant no good will and could honestly care less about this man. His only hopes were to not draw any more attention to himself and that this man could simply move on and hopefully forget Naoya even existed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◢ ◣
◥ ◤

ooc ::

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira had noticed the twinge of emotionless tone in Kid's voice when he told her about the side-effects of his thought projection, she felt that Kid wasn't telling her something about his spell. It was as if he was deliberately hiding something more and was trying to not show it in his face or in the tone of his voice. When Kid offered his hand she was about to take it when she noticed the twinge of pain on Kid's face but only for a second, she didn't say anything but rook his hand nonetheless. "Let's go darling!" She said in a chirpier tone of voice not letting on that she noticed anything.

Can't be alone all the time: Kid
What's bugging me this time?: Concerned
Where have I wandered to now?: Train

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

Mercer Dreyar
Lightning Dragon Slayer

User Image

Mercer sighed heavily when Lan said for him to not get ahead of himself as she would be keeping an eye on him so Relelia wouldn't get hurt anymore. "Yeah I figured as much." He commented not surprised that Lan would be protective of Relelia, he could tell Lan was still worried about the Edolas Group but she had perked a little when she agreed with him about being positive. When she answered him about Delvin he looked the man's way, "Still I find it surprising that the Council, Rune Knights, and most of the guilds are working together. Still this Head Commander...hmmm." The reason he said most of the guilds is because he didn't see any Sabertooth magi present meaning they were still the same which was also not surprising.

Who's around me?: Tomas, Lan, Irisviel, Light Magi
What's going on in my head?: Feeling better
Where in the world am I?: Outskirts of Era
What I'm listening to: Ignition

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ ARTHAS KNIGHTWALKER ] User Image
[ Freelance Mercenary ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Arthas was worried about the way the country was turning. war means business, and that meant more money for them, but it also meant more pain and suffering. They were mercenaries. Need a certain job completed, say a rival company had a prototype you needed or a person was putting to much pressure on you and you needed that person gone, then they were your men. Looking over at Shihona he smiled grimly and asked. "So dear, if it turns to civil war, which faction should we appeal too?" Of course they will need to be paid up front. If the faction they work for is defeated, they can't pay and they would of worked for nothing. Their life style was not exactly the most reliable out there, but then again they were the best out there. the best gear, the latest and greatest weapons, and they were still able to help people as they always worked for others... and money of course. "I doubt anything can stop the war now so we might as well figure out what side we will be on" he said with a sigh. It was then he noticed something off. A little girl running must faster than normal, and with a look of determination on her face. but the oddest thing was she had wolf ears and a tale... "What on earth..." he said as he saw her getting closer towards them, but aimed to go right past. "What do you think, this could be interesting. Should we intercept her?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

"Edolas" Shihona Rawls-Knightwalker
Mercenary

User Image

"Hmm, tough decision. Either side would pay handsomely although Princess Melons-in-Veils (Edo-Stella) and her twin brother Psycho Jester (Edo-Jellal) would stab us in the back once they have the country, they're welcome to try of course because I would relish the chance to spank their baby-back sides!" Shihona replied smirking eagerly as she looked back at Arthas, either way they'd get to fight some pretty strong opponents to which she felt great excitement for. She had nothing against the King but if he were a better sibling his evils younger siblings wouldn't be causing trouble but that wasn't her concern, it was her younger brother's. At Arthas saying that he doubted anything would top the war she sighed, "Maybe but at least we'll kick some a** along the way, at least things won't be boring for a while." She said shrugging slightly, seeing a young girl with wolf ears run at an extremely fast pace she frowned a little as Arthas asked should they intercepted. "Yeah besides a battlefield is no place for a child." She replied seriously, Edo-Shihona had a soft spot for kids not that her Earthland counterpart didn't it was just Edo-Shihona was more vocal about things.

Who's around me?: Arthas
What's going on in my head?: Eager
Where in the world am I?: Edolas, ???

Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid didn't see any change in Sagira so he thought she had missed it somehow, which he was glad about. He never liked explaining about his past or more commonly, dodging the questions. He wondered how she would react if he told her about his family. However he couldn't think about that right now. Walking out of the train with Sagira he saw Two people that felt wrong, ominous in a way. One had tattoos all over his body, what was visible of it that was. All he wore was a pair of short shorts, not even shoes. The other looked more normal, but he had an air about him that said he was dangerous, He had a set of brass buckles on his hands. Kid and Sagira were the only two that came off the train and the two people on the loading area looked at them suspiciously before looking at their hands and seeing the rings he made. The suspicion faded a great deal and became curiosity. speaking lightly enough that Sagira would only hear he say "showtime~" He held Sagira's hand gently with his head lowered as if he felt intimidated. He hoped they didn't approach them. Thinking fast, he stepped slightly faster than Sagira so he was standing between Sagira and the nearly naked man, and had a defensive husband look to him. It made the tattooed man smirk. Now to see if they approached. He sure hoped the didn't

((Had to have two NPC's on the loading area.
Tattooed wizard uses Art magic. He can make any of his Tattoos come to live
Other Wizard uses Rage magic. The angrier he gets the more powerful his offense and defense gets.))

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Train to Mission
[Company] Sagira
[Feelings] dazed
[Magic Remaining] 100%
[Shade Troopers] -None-
[Status] 100%

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
When he claimed that he had nothing to regret, something she would soon learn, she scoffed, turning her head away as he ordered her to shut up and follow. "..." She wanted nothing more than to tear him to shred. But with Kyo held as a hostage by one of his Edolas counterparts men, she could do nothing but comply. Once they had arrived at what looked to be a storage house, she looked around at the objects stored inside. She didn't know what any of it was. 'Stay with the boy. If anything goes wrong, kill him.' Hearing this threat, Kraehe's eyes narrowed to slits and she turned her head towards the Edolas Kyo as he told her to listen, and listen good, if she wanted her friend to live. She was to do as he said, and only what he said, nothing else. If she did that, Kyo would get his wound taken care of, though he would be filled with bullet holes if she disobeyed him. "When this is over, I'm coming back for you. And when I do, it won't be pretty." She threatened darkly, averting her gaze as he called out for Ocarina.

Mood: Uneasy, Impatient
Company: Dark, Kyo, Light Mages

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas