Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
                                                  User Image

Condition: 100/100 | Magic: Full | Thoughts: I guess it is time

Arthas walked back into his office and waited. He was rather deep in thought right now on what to say. Seconds passed until Rayleigh opened the door, A breeze of air followed him before Sakura materialized inside the room. Her wind form could let her do that, in fact she was rather fond of doing that lately to train her powers. "What's up Papa" she said then gave a nod to Rayleigh.

"Hello Sakura, Hello Rayleigh, Sorry from pulling you away from your family" he said with a smile. Arthas stood up from his chair and turned away from them, holding his hands behind him, one organic, one artificial, a mechanical arm made by Nix Gallen. "What I want to say is a bit tricky for me, so I will just say it bluntly. I am stepping down as Guild Master, and I want one of you two to take my place" There, he had said it. He could almost hear Sakura's mouth drop. Of course he could see it, her opening and clothing her mouth trying to come up with something to say. Part of his new arm was a archive camera in the palm so he could see what his hand was facing "What... I mean... Why.... What are you saying Dad?"

Arthas shook his head a bit and continued to speak. "I have held this position for almost 20 years now, and there are a few things I have learned. Many think the strength and ability of the guild master is what is most importanty. That is not the case. The kindness and wisdom of the guild master is what is most important. You must know your guild mates, be close to them, be able to be trusted by them, and trust them in return. Despite this though ability is still important. The guild master should be one of the last lines of defense for the guild. If several members of the guild are hurt, it is your duty to protect them and protect the guild." He then looked at his new arm. It did give him several nice abilities, but over all he was several times weaker than before. He doubted he could even be considered S-Class at this point. "I have lost that ability. I have held on to this position for two years since I lost most of my magic, and I can clearly see that if the guild were attacked today, I wouldn't be able to protect it."

He turned around and faced them. He looked to Ray and said. "Ray, whenever we were in trouble, be it against the demons or the guild Acnologia, you were always there to tip the balance and always came through in the end when it counted most. Most people in the guild like you, and those that don't still respect you." he said then looked to Sakura. She was in disbelief that he was still saying all this. It looked like she wanted to cry as well. "Sakura, I have watched you grow since you were a child, despite some of the worst circumstances you always pushed forward. You have fallen tine and time again, but no matter what you have always stood back up and kept pushing forward. That is what it means to be Fairy Tail. Everyone in the guild knows you and respects your spirit." he said to her with a smile before looking back towards both of them. "Both of you would make prime guild masters. Please, both of you think on this... I Don't want to rush you into anything, and one on you have a family to consider and consult." and with that he was finished.

User Image
Around: Sakura, Rayleigh
Mood: Wooried

Materializations and Techniques

I'm Invisible

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Vash Dragneel - False Guild Master of Quadro Creberus

User Image

I may not be the true leader...

Vash had been having a happy life thus far. Him and Nix were happy and they had several children. Nickolas was 17 now and was an A-Class member of Quatro Cerberus, but despite that he came home to visit often. Vash wasn't exactly retired, he had started his own catering company of fast food. He would go to events and cook food by request. Whenever a order was made, the food was done seconds afterwards, freshly cooked. His speed magic had made this possible. He only worked around twice a week, depending on requests. Nix had taught him how to cook, so no one at the restaurant was dying of his formerly horrible cooking.

Today was just another normal day, Vash was at home working on their garden. He could of had it done in seconds but there were times one should stop and smell the flowers. Nickolas was there as well, though he was just watching TV with some of his younger siblings. It was a normal day, but then he felt it... Vash stood up and looked in the direction of sense. "Repede? What does he want all of a sudden?" He was about to flicker there, his new technique of such immense speed it was basically teleportation when he saw Nickolas looking towards Repede as well. It was easy to tell both of them were being called.

Walking in, Vash grabbed Nickolas's arm and they both flickered. One second they were in the house, next second they were right in front of Repede. "Hey drinkin' buddy, long time no see? What is with this urgent call of a sudden?" Vash said with a smirk and patted the man's shoulder. Nickolas looked around for a second then looked to Repede. "Is something the matter master Repede?" Sure he wasn't the master currently, but he had been the guild master before.

...but I will fight like I am

Current Ammo - none
Ammo: 100/100, 300/300, 500/500
Feeling: Alert
With: Repede, Nickolas

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid simply rolled his eyes, a smile on his face, as Sagira poked him in the cheek, saying Clingy Papa. He had said it himself and in a way he was proud. His father had been one the worst, so he knew nothing about being a father, yet here he was, a loving father to two beautiful girls and completely devoted to them. His fears from long ago were gone.

Hearing her say to not imagine his question, he laughed a bit. "Oh alright, but admit it. You like it when I still have my little OCD moments. Your chuckling along side the girls" he had learned long ago not to refer them to kids. His nickname made things tricky that way.

When Sagira mentioned boys and having to keep then away with a stick then showed her his sword, he held back his laughter, "now it's my turn to say let's not imagine that because I may break out laughing.... Dang it I can't. Imagine them seeing you sharpening your blade and me cleaning my pistols. No boy will dare try to mistreat our girls." he said finally laughing. He couldn't help it.

Just then he heard something in the hall. He silently walked to the keyhole and saw Jubilee trying to sneak off, the mission paper in her hands. Apparently she was going to try to ditch them. He saw her wave at her little sister who followed her as well and crept towards the front door. Looking to Sagira he said, "Think we should stop them? Oooooooor should we secretly stalk them on the mission, let them thing they are doing this on their own?" he said, a smirk on her face. Sagira had really rubbed off on him.

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Driftberg Tows, Quatro Cerberus, Home
[Company] Sagira, Children
[Feelings] Excited
[Magic Remaining] 100%
[Black Angel Form] 100%
[Shade Troopers]
-none-
[Status] 100%

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~The Ace~

As Vash and Nikolas showed up. Vash's questions brought a distant smile to Repede's face, the kind one would give at a friends funeral. His paths would share his expression as they each prepared for what was to come, "Is something the matter, huh?" Repede responded distantly. No, not for him, although he was essentially about to die, "Where to begin, and where to end?" Repede questioned to himself. A story that could be told for a lifetime, but was to be told in minutes. One that could instantly be shared through his soul, but had to be shared properly through words. For his now eons of experience... Telling a good friend that you were about to essentially kill yourself without sounding crazy... It was hard.

Deus, who had been drawing the massive seal with a stick the entire time sighed, though he continued to work on the seal, "We chased a time mage, learned the secrets of space and time, explored multiple universes for so many eons with our immortal bodies, found this dying kid, decided to make him our legacy, came back to the point where it all began, and are about to fuse with the Earth. You dumbasses can fill in the blanks." Deus said to the other paths. Well certainly out of all of the paths he was the most rash.

Repede laughed a little, "I suppose that's one way to go about it. It may sound kind of crazy, but it's all true. Lazurus and I performed a unison raid chasing a time wizard, needless to say space and time yield some pretty interesting results." He kind of wanted to keep going but this wasn't the time. This wasn't his time. Stepping back into a circle created by Deus, Repede looked into the middle of the seal to the boy who had his time stopped and was bleeding out, "Nearing the end of our travels, we found that boy on the verge of death. Now we're all here on a whim, sacrificing our lives to give this boy a future." Repede said with a confident smirk at the boy.

Lazarus interrupted from his circle, "Oh now, we aren't nearly as selfless as all that. We could have easily saved the boy in a bunch of different ways. The truth is, we're all just bored, and one thing we really really wanted was a legacy. Something to maybe sort of keep the Seishin name alive even though none of us ever had kids. Besides, we may be giving our lives up for the kid, but I don't know if what we're doing is even dying." Lazarus said speaking his thoughts on the situation. Deus broke the ice, making the dire situation seem a lot more... Trivial.

Gaia decided to butt in. She had finished her communications with the Earth, "It's not. The Earth is a kind soul and a collective consciousness. Maintaining ourselves as individuals may be hard, but haven't we been fighting for that out entire lives?" Gaia said to Lazarus. She was confident they could do it.

Sylvaria was getting frustrated with everyone, "Guys, stop it! You're getting ahead of yourselves. Vash and Nikolas are still probably pretty confused about everything." Sylvaria said flicking some hair behind her ear. It seems as if Deus was putting the finishing touches on the seal. All of the paths stepped back into their respective circles in the seal. Nothing would begin simply by the seal being completed, but now all of the preparations were in place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Acquaintances:Nikolas/Vash
Activity:Creating a Legacy
Present location:Forest

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

"It's no problem, Arthas." Rayleigh replied as Sakura appeared out of wind form, it thought it was a neat trick that she likes to pull off. Hearing Arthas state that he was going to be blunt then blurted out that he was going to step down as guild-master and one them were to take his place, Sakura was obviously shocked from her father's statement while he himself was fairly surprised. "Okay, you want either me or Sakura to become the next guild-master? I'm just making sure I heard you right because you're asking...wow, really wow." Ray said looking dumbfounded, Arthas wanted him or Sakura to become the next guild-master? The idea was fairly lost on him as he never really had any aspirations to become guild-master, Arthas then explained why each of them were fit to become the next guild-master. Rayleigh rubbed the back of his head still looking dumbfounded when Arthas told both him and Sakura to think about it even more to him since he has a family to consult. "Yeah, we'll..do just that." Ray said before turning and leaving out the office and walked over to where Stella, Ichiro, and Fuuka were. "Stella, can I talk to you...alone?" He asked.

Putting up with certain people: Sakura, Arthas
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Dumbfounded
What is the place?: Magnolia, Fairy Tail; Arthas' office

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira couldn't deny what Kid said about her chuckling along with the girls whenever he has his OCD moments, moments like that were just too funny to not chuckle at. She tried not to laugh herself when Kid brought up her sharpening her nodachi and him polishing his pistols should any boy hurt their girls. "Damn straight!" She said before noticing Kid was peeking out the keyhole before saying their daughters were attempting to sneak out so they could do the mission without their supervision. Smirking as Kid asked should they stop or follow them in secret, "What do you think? We're going to follow them!" Sagira replied, she had half-expected the girls to try and sneak away from them at some point but right off the bat was really gutsy on their part.

Can't be alone all the time: Kid
What's bugging me this time?: Excited yet a little worried
Where have I wandered to now?: Driftberg Town, Quatro Cerberus

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab None:

Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~The Fire Sisters~

The sisters decided that thinking about what to do next outside was pointless. Heading back into the guild they grabbed themselves some milk from the kitchen. With a prompt slide of the foot and elbows thrust to the side, the two both downed their own bottle of milk. After disposing of their trash the two decided to see who was in the guild. They certainly weren't the only wizards around, maybe someone in the guild could give them something to do.

As they walked into the guild hall they got a rare sight, "Well I'll be, master not stuck in the office!" Karen laughed. It wasn't really too rare to see ever since her daughter was born. Aside from her espers, some of the guild really pitched in to try and lighten her load, "So how goes the training Lily?" Lily, Lala, Lola.... Banana... Karen hasn't really decided on a nickname for Leilana yet, the name is pretty unique which makes a good nickname hard to come up with.

Tsukihi got a little excited when she saw Clarissa, reporting on her research to people in general was fun, but this time it actually could affect the guild, "By the way master, I've been studying something called the dragon stream, like some natural magical flow of the world? I've been thinking... Maybe I could come up with a way to direct that flow here... And then cork it..." Okay, that was actually a terrible idea. Like, the creation of the worlds biggest pressure bomb bad, "I'm still reading up on it, but it seems like a plethora of wasted magical energy." Tsukihi, in theory, was hoping to create some kind of spring of magical energy to power the guild while perhaps pushing the members to greater heights. It was all nice... In theory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Friends: Clarissa
Activity: Relaxing?
Present location: MH Guild

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Split decisions, fighting fixes
I test ride my memory
Tunnel vision, I give in and put
An end to make-shifting relief
This game has got me shaking hands
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clarissa Marvell
Summon/Aura Mage

User Image

As soon as Clarissa, Leliana, and the Espers left the office they were greeted by Karen and Tsukihi, "Well I decided to take a break from paperwork plus it is a nice day, why waste it." She replied smiling as Karen asked Leliana about her training. "It's going well, when her dad isn't training her it's Rissa and/or us." Bahamut said speaking. "Leliana's a bit...wild, too wild but that's just my opinion." Linn commented. "And she could use a bit more work on her focus and concentration." Quetzalcoatl chimed in causing Leliana to get embarrassed and flustered. Clasrissa looked to Tsukihi as she talked about the dragon stream which made her giggle, "Funny you bring that up, my father just gave some books talking about the dragon stream the other day. What you suggest can be quite dangerous if not properly controlled but some past civilizations have been able to tap into a very tiny portion of the dragon stream or leyline in some call them and there's more than one. They're like blood vessels of the planet, there have been a few individuals that have been able to "read" the dragon stream." She explained then sighed a little, she goes into full researcher mode when a topic of interest pops up. "I can show you the books if you like, Tsukihi."

Who's around me?: Linn (Esper), Tiamat (Esper, Normal Form), Bahamut (Esper, Normal Form), Quetzalcoatl (Esper, Reserve Form), Leliana (age 16), Karen, Tsukihi
What's going on in my head?: Concentrating
Where in the world am I?: Oceancrest Town, Mermaid Heel

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

I don't need you to find resolve
Cause when it's said and done
Down to one
I'll hate to say I told you so
And as your promises dissolve

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Fuuka Yakusai

╔══════════════╗
Locaᴛion:Magnolia Town-Fairy Tail Guild
With:Ray, Stella, Ichiro
Currently:Thinking, Unsure
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Fuuka was certainly surprised that Ray wanted to make more then just a simple little egg, but this was the guild that would do things over the top then they really should of. When Ray left to make food though Fuuka began thinking of how she would handle Ray when it came time to fight. She wasn't sure, but she would have to get her allies involved soon. Of course she had to refocus when he came back, making a cheese omelette to her surprise and admitted delight, she hadn't eaten anything really all that special in a while now. "Thank you Mister Darr!" she said as politely as she could muster, unsure of how else to respond. That was one thing she'd miss about the guild, good food, but it was just food after all. As she began eating she overheard Ichiro and Stella talking about family while the Guild master called Ray and Sakura up to talk to them both. Did something happen? Fuuka wished she could make it up there and listen but there was no way she could with people in the guild so she stayed at the counter eating.

A minute later Ray returned to talk to Stella alone, which while not truly odd did interest Fuuka. Perhaps the Guild master was planning something? If so then maybe she needed to be careful about what she did next. Going alone on this next job would be important then. Once she was finished she moved her plate to be washed, eying the job board for a easy one to do. It had to be out of town of course, wouldn't work with it.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Ichiro Fullbuster; Ice Mage of Fairy Tail
╔════════════════════════════╗

Locaᴛion:Magnolia Town- Fairy Tail
With:Ray, Stella, Fuuka
Winter Soul:Deactivated.
Current weapon:Nothing.
╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Stella seemed to take a moment to think about his question before stating it was something that couldn't be forced, which was something Ichiro knew was correct but didn't really mean much. It was the fact that Stella lived a different family life then him, one reason of course being she hadn't vanished for almost ten years, but the other was simply different perspectives of course. When Stella suggested a mission, Ichiro frowned and crossed his arms across his chest at the thought of how badly that might go. "I don't think that would work Stella." he said before noticing Ray come back and ask to talk to her alone. Ichiro leaned back a bit, indicating he was fine with the conversation being on hold. Whatever Ray needed to discuss was between them after all.

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Told that her idea wouldn't work, her shoulders slumped, as it had been the only thing she'd been able to think up, for the moment, at least. "Sorry..." She murmured, feeling bad that she couldn't offer Ichiro a solution for his predicament. When Rayleigh approached, Stella turned her head towards him, blinking when he asked if he could talk to her alone. "Um..." Her gaze drifting back over to Ichiro, noticing him leaning back, she replied "Sure." She figured it had something to do with what Arthas had called him and Sakura into his office for. Based on his expression, she assumed it was something serious.

Mood: Hungry
Company: Rayleigh and the kids, Guildmates

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh glanced at Ichiro as he leaned back, whatever he and Stella were talking about he must've interrupted them, "Must've been talking about his son." He thought to himself before glancing at Fuuka whom was eating her plate of food, he did kind of ignore her calling him mister since he figured she was just being polite and the fact that Stella would get a kick out of him reacting. When Stelaa agreed to speak to him alone Ray lead her away from the others to the quieter side of the guild hall where they could talk and no one would overhear them. "So...." Ray said before sighing heavily, "You know...crazier yet the happiest things have happened, never in my wildest of dreams did I think I'd end up with a beautiful wife and three great children but what Arthas just presented to me...possibly tops everything that's happened in my life thus far." Ray was beating around the bush and he wasn't known for doing such a thing but this news was epic in scale and life-changing so he didn't know how to properly tell Stella. Ray looks at Stella with a dumbfounded expression on his face, "Do you..remember someone joking about me becoming a guild-master one day? Well the joke's on them, Arthas...is stepping down and he wants either me or Sakura to become the next guild-master. Crazy huh?"

Putting up with certain people: Stella, Ichiro, Fuuka
What is the place?: Magnolia, Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

tab tab none:

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image

Moving to follow Rayleigh as he led her to an unoccupied area of the guild, she crossed her arms over her chest as they came to a stop, waiting in anticipation of what it was he wanted to talk to her about. She figured it had to be something major, seeing as he wanted it to be done in private. 'I hope he doesn't want another kid...I had a hard time getting back into shape after Shadi...' As he spoke of the things that had happened in his life, things he'd once never dreamed of having, Stella blinked as he mentioned her, his beautiful wife, and their three great children, exhaling when he brought up something that Arthas had presented him with. 'So no more kids...phew!' Seeing the dumbfounded look on his face, she tilted her head to the side in curiosity as to the thought behind his expression. "..." Upon hearing the news that Arthas planned to step down as guild master, she, too, had a dumbfounded look upon her face when Rayleigh told her that he wanted either Rayleigh or Sakura to become the next guild master. "Eh?" She squeaked out, too surprised to muster out any other response.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Hearing Stella squeak a bit caused Rayleigh to chuckle, "That's the exact same thought I had when Arthas dropped that pipe-bomb on me and Sakura." He said to Stella before leaning against the wall, "I never really gave the possibility too much thought to be honest, me a guild-master heh." He commented before looking to Stella who shared his dumbfounded expression. "I know it's a lot of responsibility and..ugh, paperwork not to mention I wouldn't always be there for you and the kids when I should be. That's what's getting me right now." He explained before looking back to Raymond bringing out two plates of food to Shadi and Kaena whom came in from outside. "I wanna be there for our kids as a father should be, my father wasn't there for me except to try and use me as some tool for his ambitions so I want to do right by our kids. Being the guild-master may just impede that desire so I'm..at a loss." He stated then sighed a little then chuckle, "Also having the title of guild-master may just attract more trouble seeing as more and more people keep gunning for me in order to surpass me and all. I can imagine having the entire country gunning for me." He said with a chuckle again then sighed before looking to Stella, "So what do you think about me possibly taking up the position?"

Putting up with certain people: Stella
What is the place?: Magnolia, Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

tab tab none:

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image

As Rayleigh mentioned not having given the possibility of him possibly becoming the next guild master much thought, she tilted her head to the side as she tried to picture it, Rayleigh behind a desk filling out paper work. "..." It was a weird thing to imagine. When he spoke of the responsibility of the position, and the paper work, Stella folded her arms over her chest as he mentioned the likelihood not always being there for her and the kids if he became guild master, something that was really getting to him. "It's your decision. No matter what you choose, me and the kids will support your decision." He said that he wanted to be there for his kids, as his father had never been there for him as a child, other than trying to use him. "Ray..." She murmured as she reached out to take hold of his hands. "You're not you're father. The kids know how much you love them." Hearing him chuckle, she couldn't help but grin as he spoke of the people gunning for him, trying to surpass, something that would probably get worse if he attained the title of guild master. As what she thought of him potentially taking over as guild master. "As much as I'd miss eating your cooking everyday, I think you'd be a strong hand to continue guiding Fairy Tail in the right direction."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas