Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Smirking as Sagira said they were going to follow them, Kid nodded. "I was hoping you would say that~." It would let the kids think they had ditched their parents and were doing this on their own. It would also allow him and Sagira to see how their kids fought when they thought they were alone. "Well then, shall we get going?" He said with a smile. Listening closely he heard them make it to the front door. "Annnd.... they are out" he said and opened their rooms door and jumped over the stair's railing to the first floor. He had been worried about them before, but now he was just excited. The children had made this interesting. "If you keep us hidden from sensors, I can keep us hidden from sight"

((Can you play the children Mav? Your better with NPC's than I am.))

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Driftberg Tows, Home
[Company] Sagira, Children
[Feelings] Excited
[Magic Remaining] 100%
[Black Angel Form] 100%
[Shade Troopers]
-none-
[Status] 100%

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Vash Dragneel - False Guild Master of Quadro Creberus

User Image

I may not be the true leader...

Vash and Nickolas listened in silence as the multiple Repedes talked. It seemed they were all in agreement on their decision, but what they were saying made little or no sense. Saving a child called the earth. Vash was rubbing his head in confusion, but Nickolas, he understood slightly. "You mean the spirit of the earth? Something has happened to the spirit of the earth and your going to sacrifice yourself to save it? Something... has felt off to me ever since I got my magic, like something is fading all around me, like an fish bowl with a hole in it, Something has been draining away. Is that what you are talking about?" he asked, not sure if what he said was correct. Nickolas's magic was not actually magic, it was the opposite of a demon curse, it was a god blessing. That must of let him sense the world in a way unlike others. Now that Repede was saying it, Nickolas finally understood.

Vash watched the two,,,, well, eight mostly feeling out of this conversation but he understood one thing. "Your serious. Your planning on giving up your life? There must be another way. What caused this, maybe if we find the cause we can reverse it. Come on Repede, are you sure about this?"

...but I will fight like I am

Current Ammo - none
Ammo: 100/100, 300/300, 500/500
Feeling: Alert
With: Repede, Nickolas

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
                                                  User Image

Condition: 100/100 | Magic: Full | Thoughts: I guess it is time

As the two left, Arthas sat down at his desk and reached over to his false shoulder. He had lied to them a bit, not much, but a bit. He was going to give up the position to them and he did feel it was his time to leave office, but the reasons for leaving had another part to it. Almost dying, losing his arm, had made him look towards the future. He loved tending the guild, even doing the paper work wasn't that bad anymore. but what was most important to him? He had a family, and he wanted to spend more time with them. He spent so much time in the guild that he rarely saw them anymore. Yes his loss of power was a reason to step down, but he wanted his Kids to not think of him as a guild master, but as a father.

Sakura sat in the guild commons, she was deep in thought as well. She couldn't believe her father was stepping down. She knew he had been considering something a great deal lately, but this was not what she was thinking. She wasn't sure how to think of the offer either. What he had said to her made sense in a way, but she was still inexperienced. There was more she needed to learn, there was more she wanted to see. Ten years ago she got her life back. Things had felt different since then. She wanted to know what life had to offer, but at the same time... she wanted to be there for her guild. If she was being called to be the new guild master, she would accept that call, but she wasn't the only one being called. That meant she could say no if he said yes. Her heart was truly divided on this. "Whatever you decide Ray, I will accept." she said softly to herself choosing her answer.

User Image
Around: Alone
Mood: Worried

Materializations and Techniques

I'm Invisible

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Despite his worrying hearing Stella tell him that no matter his decision she and the kids would support him, that made him feel a little better although it did bother him a little since taking the position would mean missing out on things a father shouldn't miss out on. Feeling Stella take his hands in hers made him smile a little as she told him the kids knew how much he loved them and he knew this too. He wasn't his father and did things much differently than him, he couldn't help but chuckle when Stella said she'd miss his cooking everyday though he'd be a strong to continue guiding Fairy Tail in the right direction. "Well I'd still cook everyday, can't stop me from doing that." he said smirking, "But you're right about everything you said, it's just..such a huge change." he said before wondering what was going through Sakura's mind about this opportunity. "In any case I should see what Sakura's thinking too before I make any decision, she was pretty shocked when Arthas dropped this news on the two off us." Rayleigh said before looking over back towards the bar to check on the kids. "And you should go back to the bat and save what's left of your burrito, Shadi just took a massive bite out of it. Where does she put all the food she eats?"

Putting up with certain people: Stella
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Happy
What is the place?: Magnolia, Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Kid seemed to be excited by what their daughters were doing and she was starting to get excited too, they wanted for the girls to leave before leaving the room. Sagira slid down the railing to the first floor to join Kid before he asked her to keep them hidden from sensors while he kept them hidden from sight. "Consider it done!" She replied before she brought out her Archive then cloaked her and Kid from any form of sensory magic. "I'm started to get excited now~" She said wondering if the girls would really think they would be alone on a mission without them.

Just outside the guild hall Jubilee and Kagura were running away from the guild as fast as they could. "Hurry up Jubilee! We snuck out now we gotta widen the gap before mom and dad catch up with us!" Kagura shouted at her sister. "I'm...running..as..fast..as I can!" Jubilee replied between breaths as she ran with Kagura to the train station, she was more surprised at how fast her little sister was considering how short she was for her age. Once they got to the train station the two got on the train. "Made it..." Jubilee said. "We did though I should make sure we lost them." Kagura checks for their parents' whereabouts, "Huh? Where'd they go?" She mumbled as she scanned for their parents again but the train was already pulling out the station.

Can't be alone all the time: Kid
What's bugging me this time?: Excited yet a little worried
Where have I wandered to now?: Driftberg Town, Quatro Cerberus

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab None:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

When he said that he would still cook everyday, she grinned as he added that being guild master couldn't stop him from doing it. "Great!" As he said the role would be a huge change, Stella could only nod her head in agreement. At his saying he should go and see what Sakura was thinking before he made any decision, she again nodded, glancing in her direction when he mentioned her shock over Arthas dropping the news on them. "Good idea." At being told she should get back to the bar, as Shadi had just taken a huge bite out of her burrito, her eyes flooding with alarm at the prospect of her food being stolen. "...!" When Rayleigh wondered where Shadi put all the food she ate, she smirked and placed her hands on her breasts. "Maybe she'll be just like her mama when she's older." With that, she ran off to stop her daughter from finishing her burrito. "Shadi, there's gonna be trouble if you eat anymore of my burrito!"

Mood: Hungry
Company: Rayleigh and the kids, Guildmates

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid smiled at Sagira's reply and saw her cloak them from sensors with her archive. He could see the excitement on her face. He felt the exact same way. Pressing his hand to the ground, his shadow darkened before growing and enveloping them. To them it would look like there was a tinted bubble around them, but to everyone else it would look like nothing was there at all. Hearing her say she was becoming excited he smiled to her and said "as am I. I can't wait to see how they do." He had really come out of his shell these past ten years, Sagira's playfulness and energy had really rubbed off on him.

Sprinting as silently as he could, he followed the two children to the train station. It was a pretty good distance, about a 10 minute dash. They barely made it before the doors closed. Kagura had really planned this out. Still he was breathing a bit hard afterwards. "Can't... believe.. I'm so... out of shape" he said softly to Sagira. This had been the first mission he had been on in a long time so it was somewhat believable, but if Vash had seen him in this state, he would force Kid to run laps every day till he collapsed to boost his stamina under threat of his trademark headbutts. Thankfully that wasn't the case anymore.

He watched the kids as Kagura started to scan for them. A smirk came to his face as she became confused. "Nice job sweetie" he said to Sagira in a whisper. His shadow cloak hid them from sight, but it could only muffle sounds. Anything louder than a whisper could be heard through the spell.

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Driftberg Town, Train
[Company] Sagira, Children
[Feelings] Excited
[Magic Remaining] 100%
[Black Angel Form] 100% INACTIVE
[Shade Troopers]
-none-
[Status] 100%

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

remembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeverremembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeverremembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeverremembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeveritwilllastforever

In a far away place, in the darkest parts of the forest where most mages or people wouldn't dare to go stood a young 15 year old boy who was searching for something. The dark forest was full of demons and monsters that would have loved for an attempt at eating the young mage and devouring his magic. However the 15 year old was no ordinary mage. He was the young heir to Crime Sorcere, the first child of Lakisha and one that she felt would one day take over the helm of the guild. He was the most like her, and perhaps too much. The young boys name was Kiri Milkovich and he was currently on a quest.

The quest was to broaden his own understanding about magic and to grow as a mage. At his young age he was probably one of the stronger of the guild already being at S-rank. He was a young prodigy who learned from his mother quite easily about the arc of time and ice-make magics respectively. Stumbling upon the guild he was looking for, the boy started to walk straight up to its doors. The guild was a dark guild who were worshippers of Sora Yakusai, or Sora Dragneel, his real name by Zeref. His mission was to destroy the guild and test his abilities further. Pointing his hand up towards the guild, the boy concentrated his magic as a large magic circle would appear in front of him. Turning around to have his back facing the guild, ice would erupt from the magic circle and instantly the guild would be destroyed and surrounded by a frozen forest of flowers.

"Ice-Make: Rosen Krone (Crown of Roses)."

Using his mother's famous move, the boy started to walk away assuming everyone in the guild was dead. Exploding out of the guild two mages would land down in front of him bleeding, nearly escaping his attack. One being the guild master and the other he suspected a higher ranking member of the guild. Glancing at the two preparing to attack the intruder, the boy quickly jumped up into the air avoiding the two attacks they sent at him. Landing behind the S-ranked mage, the boy quickly formed a ice sword in his hands with his ice-make and stabbed into him using his magic to freeze him from the inside out. Locating the guild master, Kiri quickly waved his arm towards him sending razor sharp disks at him. "Ice-Make: Saucer!" Watching as the guild master desperately tried to avoid, Kiri used that opportunity to close the distance between them and then created a lance that impaled the guild master. "Ice-Make: Lance!" With that he ended the fight.

Seeing a book fall out of the guild masters pocket, the man went over it and came to a shocking revelation that the man supporting and worshipping Zeref had a motive behind it. Heading towards the guild, the man investigated the worships and what the guild was doing and realized that they were just trying to rid the world of hate and destruction and wanted to use Sora to accomplish that. This made Kiri rethink his thoughts on dark guilds completely. Why did light guilds senselessly destroy dark guilds? did they not care of their motives?

Kiri wondered if they were brainwashed to believe that all dark guilds were bad. Deciding he would need more clarification on this all, he would research more about what the dark guilds motives were. Kiri's mind was starting to drift between what was right and what was wrong, and what was good and what was evil.

OOC:

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image
Wizard Saint of Mermaid Heel
╔════════════════════════════╗
Locaᴛion:Mermaid Heel
With:Clarissa
Weapon/ Armor Form:Default /No Element

╚════════════════════════════╝

The last several years had been a peaceful time that in all honesty Alturia had enjoyed heavily. Between Fay and her twin daughters this had to be the most peaceful time of her life. Between visiting Fay and going to the guild it was quite the task to keep up with what was going on and she was thankful not to be Guild Master given how difficult the job was. That gave her time to spend with Rin and Tsubasa, who both had grown up heavily over the last several years. She noticed when they reached the age they were now though that they seemed to still look much younger then they really were. It left a saddening feeling for her at first, they would age slower from this point onward and likely look like teenagers well into their life. Shaking that thought off though, she knew this would happen one day and she knew that one day she would pass on while all three lived on. She was proud of them both, she wouldn't change anything that had happened in the past. Arriving at the guild she stepped in to see Clarissa in the process of leaving it seemed. "Did I arrived at a bad time?" she asked, before seeing young Leiliana. Perhaps she was leaving to go find Chifumi or something? Smiling she waved to Leilana before looking back at Clarissa. "I take it a play date with Madoka right?" she asked Clarissa.
"Before you stands the Knight of Mages."

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Reina Fullbuster; Ice Dragon of Crime Sorcière

Locaᴛion:Crime Sorciere Guild
With:Lakisha

User Image

Shortly after she had pestered Lakisha she noticed her suddenly ended her conversation and moved to the exit. Reina scrambled a bit as she hadn't expected Lakisha to be ready to move that quickly, though she wondered just where they were heading out to. Thats when she remembered Lakisha's son Kiri and how he was not at the Guild currently. "Hey Lakisha, where did Kiri go? Wasn't he here earlier?" she asked, putting a hand to the side of her head in thought. Kiri was a odd kid, he seemed really determined to help but something felt a bit off about him at times. She wasn't sure what but she hoped it was just her imagination. Snapping out of that thought she remembered what she really wanted to ask Lakisha. "Oh! Where are heading anyway?" she asked as she followed after her.

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image

She was reaching to push the door open, but paused, her hand on the door, when she heard Reina ask where Kiri had gone, as he'd been here earlier. "He left." She replied as she lowered her head and looked down at the ground, uneasiness passing through her eyes. He said he wanted to explore the world and he left the guild to do so. She felt uneasy because she wouldn't be there to protect her son if he ever got into trouble. "..." Pushing the door open, Lakisha exited the guild as Reina asked where they would be heading, extending her hand outward as ice drifted out from her palm, gathering together to form a pair of ice swans. Turning her head towards Reina, she replied "We're going to search for Sora."

Mood: Calm, Thinking
Company: Reina

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Ragna Mulloez

Locaᴛion:Magnolia Town- Fairy Tail
With:Eden

User Image

it had just kinda happened one day but from Ragna's point of view it felt recent, he had become a Dad of all things. It wasn't planned or anything, it just kinda happened, at least from his view point. He loved Eden, he wouldn't deny that, but it all felt like a surprise really. Sophia was her name and when she vanished one day he freaked out to say the least, and he was relived when they found her safe and sound. A Dragon had found her apparently and at first he hoped it had been Jormungand, though he doubted it. Still he was glad Sophia was safe and it made Eden happy to see her back so that was good. Still though he wondered about Eden and himself at times, would they last? He hoped so but there was never a guarantee.

Entering the Guild he spotted her with Sophia and headed over towards her, ignoring the others for now. As he reached her he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly as he tired to think of a way to greet her. "...H-hey..." he said, tripping over his words as he tried to figure out what to say. Nice job Ragna, you messed up greeting the one you loved and the mother of your child too. He was already kicking himself for that.

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Eden Loxar ]
In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)

User Image

In the middle of braiding Sophia's hair, she looked up when she saw someone enter the guild, and smiled when she saw that it was Ragna and he was making his way over. "..." Tilting her head to the side as she watched him awkwardly rub the back of his head, Eden couldn't help but chuckle at the stuttered greeting he gave her. His awkwardness was one of the parts she loved most about him. "Hey to you, too." Tying the end of Sophia's braid with a white hair ribbon, the girl quickly jumped to her feet and turned to show off her braid to her father. "Daddy! Daddy! Look at my braid! Isn't it pretty?!"

Mood: Happy, Relaxed
Company: Sophia

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

remembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeverremembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeverremembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeverremembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeveritwilllastforever

Walking around the dark guild, the boy researched all he could about the guild and their mission. Finding out what he needed, the boy found his resolve. He would create his own guild around his own resolve. He would reshape how the world thought of the spectrum of what was good and what was evil. He would make sure that dark guilds wouldn't simply be targeted because they didn't match up with the rules of the council. Yes he would create his guild out of the ruins of what he destroyed for symbolization of his realization today. His guild would be called Black Thorn in symbolization of what was before him.

With a snap of his fingers the guild would be transformed into a guild hall resembling a castle deep within the forest. The castle however would be completely formed from black ice and held flower like structures around it with thorns. Now he would need to gain his fan base and gain members. He knew that his mother wouldn't approve of his actions, nor of him leaving the guild but it was needed. Crime Sorcere was the neutral entity that hunted dark guilds just like the rest of them to atone for the sins of their past. Kiri held no sins except the sins of his parents, and he would right the wrongs of the world.

First however he would need to expand his skills further. If he was to be a guild master he needed to get stronger and gain people to help him create this new world. What that also meant was gaining allies, even by force if he needed to. He knew on some level dark guilds were still pretty twisted in their ideals and in order to create his new world he would need to tame them. The first goal was to gain a right and left hand. Also letting his mother and father know that he wouldn't be returning to take up the helm of taking over the guild he knew would destroy her.

In Kiri's mind his mother tirelessly just like the dark guilds searched for Sora and didn't care about his whereabouts. She hadn't checked to see if he was okay while on his journey. So telling her that bit of information would need to come soon but he would establish himself first. If she had chosen to turn against him he knew he could not win against her at the moment. So gaining followers, and allies would be prime. After looking over at his wonderful new guild, Kiri started to walk away. He needed to start his journey to find members and allies and he could rest at all until his goal was accomplished.

OOC:

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Fuuka Yakusai

╔══════════════╗
Locaᴛion:Magnolia Town-Fairy Tail Guild ->Dark Guild Base
With:Ray, Stella, Ichiro -> Herself?
Currently:Thinking, Unsure, Angry
OOC: For a quick frame of reference, her outfit would be like this: X, when using Reequip. Also wasn't sure how else for them to meet so not my best.
╚══════════════╝

With her food eaten, Fuuka knew it was time to head out on a quick mission and go meet up with one of the Dark Guilds she had under her control. Ray seemed distracted and so did the others so she took her leave to grab a low ranked mission, a man needed help clearing out some bug infestation or something, which given that she could easily use low level Wind Magic to knock the bugs out. Still the mission was in another city allowing her time to visit one of the Guild's she had only recently been able to take control of. Her network wasn't quite ready yet plus some of the people in the guilds were disgusting people, she had to weed out the truly horrible people. With a final wave to the guild Fuuka departed, heading towards the train station.

She had only reached it when she felt a nagging feeling in her chest. Putting a hand to her chest, Fuuka tried to think of what the feeling was. Was it the guild she just left? Of course not, she hated them all for robbing her of her parents, so what could it be? Was it one of the Guild's she had already been to? Normally she had communications set up but she was getting no word about any sort of attack, did that mean a guild had been taken out? Thankfully Hazama had set up a Lacrima that she could use to force open a portal to any of the Guilds he linked. Of course they were a one way trip, if she arrived to a fight then she'd be in trouble. With a sigh she forced the Lacrima out of her pocket and slammed it downward causing a small flash of light as the portal appeared. She was smart enough to move out of sight and before she stepped in she changed clothing using Reequip to the outfit she typically wore during her Dark Guild interactions. She was grateful Hazama had helped her learn some basis other then Sky God Slayer magic, a combo of Requip and some minor transformation magic would allow her to conceal her identity.

With that, she stepped into the portal and found herself at the Guild she had only recently come and defeated...only there was ice everywhere now. With a frown she raised a hand as wind formed around it. "Let it be known that whoever dares to trespass into my territory will be met with death!" she shouted, hoping to draw anyone ought in hiding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff