12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia was about to dodge as she saw the assassin come at her with her sword out when she saw a smoke and was pushed down by a shape that revealed to be a pinked hair girl in shinobi clothes. She looked a little confused and took the pill. She heard what it did and knew she would definitely need it. She swallowed it and felt relief. She saw the shinobi going to fight the assassin and saw how similar the shinobi looked to Sakura that she knew. It could be her edolas self. she thought and watched to see what would happen.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ Edo Death Porla ]

User Image Death had been watching the fights with great care, his rings were doing their jobs. After all no one had noticed him yet. He would of never thought being invisible to direct sight could be so useful. There were few reflective things in the area that could catch his reflection and reveal his presence. He was currently watching the fight between the man with the White Cat and Jade. Stella had ordered them to attack, but this was how he attacked. Wait till a enemy was vulnerable and attack. As he watched Jades hostage escape and drag her into there Air where Cloud leaped up and attacked her as well. He then looked at 4 people standing stationary. Being invisible gave him an advantage in battle but fighting 4 professional fighters would be Suicide. No he had another Idea. An Idea that brought an evil smile to his face. He quickly moved threw the soldiers to there Cloud would probably land. Unless he used his pet cat, he would fall right into a deathtrap.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ ARTHAS KNIGHTWALKER ] User Image
[ Freelance Mercenary ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I don't have a choice, My friends need me to work hard. If I don't work hard then I can't expect them to do the same." Sakura said to Shihona's comment about her working to hard. Arthas nodded to Shihona then looked back to Sakura who was already starting to look healthier than before. Just what exactly was she? Were all Earthlanders like this? He never heard of Erza Scarlet recovering so fast or having animal features. Shaking his head for a second he said to the little girl seriously "We might know where they took them, they have a factory not to far from here they use as a hide out. Just don't ask where I got that information". Poling back out the Lacrima he pocketed from Sakura he said with a smile, "You may not know this but this is a gift better than what anyone else could possibly give... We won't let that gift go unthanked. You can count on us to help you get your friends back" he said to Sakura before ruffling hair hair a bit, which gat a smile out of the girl. "You mean it... Thank you!" she said giving Arthas a hug for only a second then pulled back. "Sorry" she said with a light blush, He did look like her father he guessed to he couldn't count her wrong for doing that. It was strange how much alike she looked to the king's messenger, Sakura Gallen. They do share the same first name, so maybe they are each other's counterparts. She did say my counterpart adopted her so her last name wasn't always Scarlet. he thought before letting those thought become words. "Was your last name by chance... Gallen?" he asked. Shihona would know where he was going with this, they both would know the messenger Shinobi of the King. "What... How did you know that?" she asked curiously and a little shocked. That confirmed it for Arthas, the king's messenger Sakura Gallen is her counterpart, though it was odd that the counterpart was older and didn't have wolf ears. "Just someone we know, I guess she is your counterpart... Anyways Let's get going. You said one of your friends was hurt so we better make haste." he said to both Sakura and Shihona. It was clear Sakura wanted to ask about her counterpart, but shook her head and got up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

When her Edolas self explained that she wanted to determine their relationship, her eyes narrowed and she eyed their counterparts warily. "How do you know about that?" Watching as the Edolas Shinjiro walked up and hugged her from behind, she averted her gaze, which briefly passed over Shinjiro, and she touched a hand to her injured shoulder when her other self offered to bandage her wound, claiming they were on their side and they would be safe with them. "..." She was skeptical of this, but her wound was in need of some bandaging. Hearing the Edolas Shinjiro point out his relationship with her other self, she looked back towards the couple as he claimed that they should be happy together, too. "We're not together anymore." She stated, keeping her gaze averted away from Shinjiro, her expression unreadable.

Mood: Determined, Worried, Defensive
Company: Shinjiro, Edo-Shinjiro, Edo-Lakisha, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Stella

She was sneering as she watched the silver blast of energy rip through the sleeve of Souma's shirt, nicking his shoulder, and she started to climb to her feet, going slow, to make sure whatever effect his earlier blow had done had worn off. Once on her feet, she turned her head in her twin's direction as he urged her to retreat, with what was left of their troops, and she scowled, her head snapping back in Souma's direction, though he, too, was moving to leave with Jellal's Earthland counterpart. "Fine!" Stella snapped, none too happy with the decision. Lifting a hand into the air, she fired off a blast of energy, which went off like a firework when it was about one hundred feet in the air, sending silver sparks flying off in all directions. It was the signal for her soldiers to retreat.

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Jade

Feeling the temperature in the air start to rise, she blinked, her hands starting to feel a little wet, and she looked down to see the block of ice encasing the cat was starting to melt. "..." She was just about to throw her to the side, intending to smash her to pieces before she completely thawed, but was unable to do so in time. Still holding the cat, her eyes widened as she was lifted into the air. She let go, but the cat was holding onto her hands, preventing her from getting away. Struggling to get her hands free, Jade swung one of her legs up in a kick at the cat. "Let me go, you flea-infested furball!" And then she was released, a gasp escaping her lips as she began plummeting towards the ground. As she fell, she turned so that she was falling legs first, intending to land on her feet. Spotting a burst of flame hurtling towards her, her eyes widened and she screamed as she was struck by the attack. A moment later, she hit the ground with a sickening thud, landing on her stomach, unmoving.

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Lakisha

When her Earthland self asked how she'd known about their relationship, she smiled as she heaved a sigh. "I'm you. Or, at least, another version of you. I guess for every me out there, there's a version of Shinji out there, too. Our love exists between every version of us in every world. At least, that's what I like to think." Feeling arms wrap around her from behind, she reached up, placing her hands over those arm, and leaned back into the chest of her Shinjiro as he said that, since they were happy together, their counterparts should be as well. "Yes. I know you two are in love...question is, why are you fighting it?"

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Elle

Spotting a pellet landing on the ground between her and Letia, her eyes widened and she began backing away, clamping a hand down over her mouth and nose, so as to not inhale any of the smoke while she cleared away from it. As she backed away, she thought she spotted movement, two people in the smoke screen. She knew one had to be Letia, but she wasn't sure who the other one was, though it was likely one of her allies coming to her aid. Hearing a voice call out from within the smoke, Elle's eyes narrowed as she was urged to put her sword down, back away, and let the Earthlandians go. "I serve her highness, Stella. She'd the rightful ruler of this land." She was about to say more, but the silver sparks flying overhead caught her attention, and she scowled. "This isn't over." She said, peering into the smoke, trying to see through it, but to no avail. Turning away, she then ran off in retreat.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid got them into the hotel and no one was in the area right away, he had seen how Sagira acted quite well so he could mimic her with a Thought Projection. At least the wedded Sagira. Quickly he pulled her off to the side as his body glowed and a copy of them formed where they had just been standing, wearing the wedding rings. "Thought Projection" They themselves no longer had the rings but these too did and that is what mattered. Kid couldn't help but release a grown of pain and with Sagira holding onto his back she would feel a sickly-dark magic flowing from his back into Kid, even threw the clothing that magic could be sensed in very very close proximity. Also she knew what Kid's magic felt like, this was 10 times worse and didn't even feel like his. There was no one around. If she scanned it with Archive she would not get his profile screen, but the owner of that magical energy, Jose Porla himself, Kid's grandfather. He didn't want her to scan it as this was his curse, the cause of his OCD. At the same time though, she might be startled by it and scan instinctively or she might think something was attacking him and had to find out what it was. "These copies of us will check into a room and go to sleep so if anyone checks up on us they will find them. Now that we are inside it will be easier for us to sneak around." he said trying to make her focus on them instead of his grandfather's magic. He could tell the desk clerk was out, but there was no telling when they would return so the sooner they got out of here the better. "I have a spell that can make us invisible, but only if we stay in the shadows. Only we will have to remain touching for you to be affected." Only a little more magic wouldn't affect him to much. Especially after all the pain he was in from using two thought projections.

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Freesia Town
[Company] Sagira
[Feelings] dazed
[Magic Remaining] 100%
[Shade Troopers] -None-
[Status] 100%

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Edo-Letia

User Image
Letia watched as Kane talked to the earthland blonde mage. She shook her head and was getting annoyed with the attitude of the kid. She knew that she had to follow orders and knew that she would keep to them. She also knew the signal that she was supposed to give if necessary. She looked annoyed at Kane and knew that she had to deal with his childish behavior. she continued to walk and keep an eye on her surrounding with usual smirk.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ Edo Death Porla ]

User ImageDeath saw Stella order the call for the retreat and felt rage that hye hadn;t been able to kill anyone in this fight. He was a weapon and If Stella ordered a retreat then he had to retreat. Though he so wanted to plunge a blade threw Clouds chest. Jade was falling from the attack and unless someone got her out of there, she could be captured. Turning he left the spot he thought cloud would land and ran over to Jade. In all the confusion of the escaped he extended the Nightshade magic his rings provided over Jade, making them both invisible. Then picking her up he ran out of the battle with Jade on his back, Fireman style. If he ever saw Cloud again he would-... A vile smile came to his face when he saw a boy that looked almost exactly like Cloud on the edge of the battlefield, except the boy was much younger with his back pressed up against a woman much older than Cloud. The eyes were same. It was possible he was his counterpart, but it was more likely by the age difference that it was his son. Had he been here when the fighting started. He didn't know but he couldn't pass up the chance it was his son. Relaxing his arm a dagger fell into his hand from his sleeve and he threw it at high speed at the child. It would seem to flicker into existence as it soared at high speed at the boy's heart. The blade would reach cloud in half a second. Could the woman react in time to save the boy or would his blood be spilled. At least one of them was going to die, he guessed that much. Just which one was it; The mother or the Child.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Mage

User Image

"Mom's shadow tends to jump around when she gets really excited, think of the story of Peter Pan where he chases his shadow." Shihona whispered to Arthas, her mother was a skilled Shadow mage but at times, such as this, her emotion filters into her shadow causing it to act strangely on its own. "Oh it is quite the tale." Kanna spoke up before hearing Arthas say it was alright that her shadow had jumped around the way it did and that Sakura would enjoy it which caused her to smile a little. When Arthas brought up the idea of going out for dinner she lit up again, "That sounds like a very good idea, just let me go freshen up before we go." With that Kanna got up then walked over and went upstairs to freshen up. Shihona was hoping her mother would behave and not make anymore embarrassing comments or inquiries about their relationship.

Who's around me?: Arthas, Kanna, Mason
What's going on in my head?: Calm
Where in the world am I?:Downtown Era, Shihona's parents' house

Quote:

тechniques & equipment

tab tab Siren Maiden Gear: Shihona's new default requip that she always wears, this piece of gear has special magic imbued that allows the wearer to shift between different enhancements by changing the color of her garment. The weapon paired with the garment is special long sword that brings out one magic that lays dormant within the user.

tab tab Normal Shift: The settled state of the garment with no enhancements, the user's garment remain the same color.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

((Derp post x_x))

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ Sakura Gallen ]
[ Edo-Sakura ]

|xxii Condition: xxxxx Perfect
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura stood in a defensive position that gave great agility and and would allow her to move in almost any direction with a split second notice. She hoped her plea would be heeded, she was still very inexperienced and if it did turn into a fight she would not last long. Hearing Elle say Stella was the rightful ruler Sakura said back "Even if that were true, war is not the answer! Only oain and suffering can come from this, on both sides!" It was then a firework went off but she was trained to not let her guard down. Only glancing to the side for a second, Sakura focused back to her opponent. A second later the other woman said this isn't over and ran out. Sakura sighed and relaxed. As the smoke cleared she looked back at the wounded woman. Offering a warm smile she asked "Are you all right?" Seeing that the woman was unharmed brought a shock to Sakura's face. How was she not wounded, she's covered in blood! she thought to herself. She seemed fine though she might be a little pale and weak, The plasma pill would take time to work. It was then she noticed Leita's clothing was cut up and the cuts had blood saturating them. She had been wounded but had healed up She can heal herself!? Amazing!! she thought in Shock. She was hopeful this woman would be a good person so she offered her hand to her to help her up. "My name is Sakura." she said with her hand out stretched to Leita

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where am I: Town?
Who am I with: Herself
How I'm feeling: Happy

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Edolas" Shihona Rawls-Knightwalker
Mercenary

User Image

Hearing what Sakura said to her made Shihona smirk, "I can respect that, you're definitely not a normal eight year old girl." She said unknowing of Sakura's real age, the animal-like features had threw her a bit but she quickly adjusted. Looking to Arthas when he told Sakura where they could find the merry band of mobsters she chuckled dryly knowing how he got that information but said nothing, she put the lacrima Sakura gave her away into her rucksack and would figure out a way to integrate it later. When Sakura hugged Arthas then suddenly let go Shihona tilted her head slightly looking a bit curious, "Maybe she saw his counterpart in him just now?" She thought to herself before him ask the young girl if her last name was Gallen and to her surprise it was, "Ehhhh?! You mean...then...but they're so...and she's so...but then again...oh boy, my head hurts. Damn parallel worlds and people's counterparts..." She said shaking head as she compared the Sakura with them to the King's messenger, "Yeah let's go kick some mafia a**!" She declared.

Who's around me?: Arthas, Sakura
What's going on in my head?: Determined
Where in the world am I?: Edolas, ???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi and Light
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud fell toward the ground all his magic used up. That last attack took it out of him. He was just about to hit the ground when someone caught him. He opened his eyes to see that Light had protected him from hitting the ground. "Cloud... Cloud!" She was crying out to him, not only that, but she was crying too. "Leita! Leita!" Once Cloud was on the ground she flew off to find Leita. Cloud looked at himself for the first time. HE was covered in blood, cuts, and bruises. He was surprised he even made it this far. As Light flew around she finally found Leita. "Leita. It's Cloud. Please. You have to help him."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces