Date of Birth: May 5

Sexuality: Straight

Affiliation: Fairy Tail

◁▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▶

нeιgнт: 5' 11" xxxxxxweιgнт: 235 pounds

нaιr color: White xxxxxxEye color: Gray

◁▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▶

Accessories: In Picture

Special Characteristics: Glowing magical lines form on his body when his mystic pathways are active. On back of right hand are three brightly glowing marks resembling two wings. Back of left hand is a scarlet colored Fairy Tail mark

Magic & Techniques:
Lost Magic: Mystic Pathways - He can create pathways in his body that can store magical energy. This effectively increases the users total magical supply. Since it is separate from his normal magical supply it is harder to control and he has to use a little more energy to cast spells. but even if you normally couldn't use magical energy, for example: you are in Edolas, You can still cast spells, but at 3 times the normal magical cost, since your own magic can't guide it. Arthas has spent his entire life creating magical pathways inside of himself. because of it, he has around 20 times his normal energy supply. Unlike normal magic capacity he has to recharge the pathways with his own magic, meaning he has to rest much longer than others.

Lost Magic: Arc of Embodiment (Remake Variant) - The caster creates any object they can imagine and bring it into reality, however the magic was altered by the late wizard saint, Shirou Emiya to be used as a replacement for requip. This altered form of magic has a massive magical energy cost but makes creations self sustaining for a full day. This means disrupting the caster won't dispel creations like it would with the base Arc of Embodiment, however the increased cost causes him to have less creations than what a normal wizard would have.

Great Magic: Mystic Power Marks - His most powerful magic and his last resort is this magic. On the back of his right hand he has 3 glowing tattoos. They make the picture of 2 great wings. These wings are masses of magical energy stored in tens of thousands of magical pathways. The total power in each mark is 50 times his own magical supply, 250% of what his mystic pathways hold. When activated, the marks glow with a brilliant white light then the magical pressure emanating from the user rips apart the ground beneath him. Even when not activated they still glow. It is near impossible to nullify. since they're are few thinks that can stop pure magical energy. He can do only a few things with this power. Since the wings hold so much energy it takes him a week of rest to recharge each mark after use.

Requip - Arthas can requip his basic armor and his Twin Soul Armor, these are the only two requips he can do. The only reason he can requip at all is thanks to a Unison Raid with Shihona Rawls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imaginary Creation - Creates a non special object such as a chair, glasses, clothing, ect. This also includes floating invisible blocks to stand on.[MP: 1]

Blade Volley - Creates 200 blades and launches them at his enemies as if they are arrows.fired by archers. [MP: 10]

Blade Rain - Creates 200 blades and rains them at his enemies. [MP: 10]

Weapons of Embodiment - Creates 1 blade with a powerful magic contained in it. [MP: 25]
      Inferno's Fury - A Claymore that is constantly emitting red flames. The user can control how much fire is released and the direction it is released making it a powerful weapon.
        Incineration Beam: The blade releases a narrow beam condensed of fire where the blade is pointed.
        Flame Wave: with a swing of the sword, releases a massive wave of fire.
        Searing Blade: Compresses all the flames inside the blade and increases it's temprature to over 1000 degrees.

Serpent's Bane - A wakizashi that has 10 blades on it, each blade is flexible and can extend up to 20 meters. Also each blades can be moved by the wielder's will alone making them snake like limbs to the user.
        Rising Cobra: stabs the blade into the ground and makes the points of the blade rise below his opponent to strike them from below.
        Spinning Viper: Raises the sword in the air, and the 10 blades spin like a wheel, striking everyone in a radius like it is a fan blade
        Stinging Mamba: Points the blade at one person and all blades extend to strike a single target

Atlas' Might - A war hammer with Impact Magic. It hits with a tremendous force and can crush diamonds into dust with the simplest swing.

Colossal Impact: Should the hamer strike a person, the striking force will be 1000 times greater than a normal war hammer blow.
        Shattered Plains: Strikes the hammer on the ground, Shattering the land around them and creates a nice sized crator
        Shrapnel FIeld: By slamming the hammer into a wall or other object, it will shatter into pieces and propel them away from him. If aimed right, the shrapnel can be aimed at an enemy.

Chi Dageki - A simple katana that grants short range teleportation to the user, allowing them to move up to 100 meters in an instant. Requires a few seconds between uses. (one teleport per post)
        Reverse Stab: Teleports directly behind someone and tries to stab right through them.
        Flash Step: Teleports out of the way of an attack at the last possible moment to give the appearance they got hit by the attack.

Callandor - A crystal sword that glows with magic. It is fragile and can shatter after just a few physical hits, however, it's purpose is to absorb magical attacks and reflect them. The more magic it absorbs, the brighter the crystal glows.
        Capture Wall: Creates a Magic circle in front of the caster. Any magic that hits it gets absorbed
        Retaliation: With a swing of the sword, all stored magic is unleashed in powerful blast of intense Magic
        Overload: Should the sword absorb too much magic energy, it will start to crack. At this point it can either be shattered to dispel all the magic within, or detonated in a massive blast called Overload
        ATTACK: DESCRIPTION

Siren's Lullaby - A elegant looking sword that has a mermaid handle. The blade releases a beautiful music that has sleeping magic imbued in it. Listening to the music will put the person to sleep.

Reaper's Heart - A black and red spear that can pass through lifeless matter without damaging butstill strikes living matter

Apollo's Chakram - A circular blade that emits light from it. Even after being thrown, it remains under the control of it's owner. This allows him to control it's flight path and the light intensity no matter where it is..

Apprentice's Mistake - A weak rusty blead that levitates on it's own and does it's best to attack an enemy target. Should the blade shatter, each blade will become a copy of the original blade. Those blades have the same magic on them, allowing a single blade possibly become thousands of blades.

NAME - DESCRIPTION.

Weapons of Embodiment Shift - Changes 1 blade of embodiment to another blade of Embodiment. [MP: 10]

Rho Aias - Creates a 7 petaled Shield that blocks from a single direction. [MP: 20]

Rho Aias Flurry - Created A Rho Aias, then shatters it into a thousand shards. [MP: 50]

Parsing World Gates - A pair of sliding doors that open to portals allowing 2 way passage to any locations the cvaster sets.. [MP: 10]

Mystic Transfer - Transfers Magic from Arthas to another person. [MP: 100]

Spells of Embodiment - A series of spells created purely out of imagination and ceativity. As they are not made with memory, but imagination, they are extremely useful. [MP: Various]
      Serpent Rope - Creates a rope of light that extends from Arthas's fingers and slithers around a target at high speeds.. [MP: 3]

Repulsion Bubble Field - Creates a field of bubbles trapping tremendous amounts of air inside them, even touching a bubble causes a depth charge like explosion.. [MP: 10]

Rho Capture - 7 petals of light form around the target and shoot together. If the target is caught between them, it locks them in place and the only way ti escape is to break all 7 petals or a form of teleportation magiv. [MP: 5]

Dividing Prison - A prison of transparant blue light. Prevents entering and exiting. [MP: 5]

Pierce - A invisible bullet that forms in front of Arthas's finger and launches at high speed. [MP: 1]

Thunder Lance - Creates a fast moving very thin spear of highly electrified metal in front of his finger and shoots through all obstacles in it's path.. [MP: 5]

Blaster Ball - Creates a glowing red ball that releases a big explosion on impact and fires it at his target. [MP: 5]

Barbed Prison - Creates a prison made of metal bars with spikes protruding from them, however the spikes grow from the bars and impale everything in the metal cage. [MP: 10]

Searing Hail - Creates 100 glowing red hot metal poles and propels them at his target.. [MP: 10]

Golden Cloak - Creates a cloak of woven gold which has healing properties to it. Those it is laid on will be healed rapidly. [MP: 25]

NAME - DESCRIPTION. [MP: COST]

Fairy Storm - Creates 50 fairies made of pure magic energy and sends them out. Thet fly to his allies and recharge their magic before flying to another and doing it again till they run out of magic. Fairies last a full arc [MP: 1 Power Mark]

White Fiary Sword - Creates a pure white sword of intense magic energy. Also creates wings and a halo on Arthas. The attack is capable of reducing a guild to ash in one strike. [MP: 1 Power Mark]

Rho Aias Blizzard - Creates 25 Rho Aias's and shatters them all into a total of 25000 shards. [MP: 1 Power Mark]

Special Talents:
Gladiator - Great physical conditioning has made him strong, fast, and durable
Weapon Master - Master at most weapons - greatest with a bow (also includes abilities to harm enemies with weapons in non leathal ways)
Heightened Reflexes - Extremely skilled at evasions and dodges
World's Index - With one touch he can learn the past and how to materialize any touched object
Archer's Eyes - Great vision

Weapons & Tools:
Omni-Cube - 1.5"x1.5"x1.5" Magical containment device he stores his bow in, as well as anything else, up to a max of 2500 pounds. ((Looks like a rubix cube))

Radiant Master - Arthas's normal attire, Flexible and loose, it does not hinder movement at all but provides no defense from attacks. While he is wearing this however it does intensify his magic, allowing him to create the same Remakes for half the magic cost. Creating any armor and wearing it prevents this effect from working.

TruShot 1000 - Custom magic bow that can make and fire magical arrows, magic arrows have a max range of 1 mile, Can be used to shoot weapons even if not arrows. A example of this is shooting a sword as an arrow.

Saintly Spells - A magical book that was created by the wizard saint Shirou Emiya. Upon opening this book Arthas gained all his magics and skills as long as some things Arthas does not know about, such as a magical, auto-updating, index of every object on Earthland, because of that inside of his head he gained the ability of knowing and being able to materialize any object on touch. Since the books magic was interrupted, a lot of powers remain hidden within Arthas until he can unlock the knowledge within him. He kept the book for he believes the secret to unlocking the abilities lies within it.

Biography: At a young age Arthas learned he could not requip. Disappointed that he could not follow in his ancestors magic he decided to go to a magical store to get a book on another magic. He saw a old magical book that the clerk has on display. It was sealed with magic and no one had ever been able to open it for over 150 years. The clerk had bought this book for 3,000,000 jewels. Arthas asked if he could buy it, not knowing the price. The clerk said "If you can open it I'll give it to you" laughing. and he did so, the book opened, the enchantment dispelling, and knowledge pored into him about 6 lost magics. The clerk grabbed the book from Arthas and looked into the book not that it was unsealed, it was blank. The clerk grabbed Arthas and told hem he would have to pay 10,000,000 jewels to him or re-write the book. Just before he could try to run in fear, 2 Fairy Tail wizards who were in the store confronted the clerk, reminding him of his promise. being faced down by 2 wizards made him let Arthas go.

The magics he learned were called Physical Materialization, Magical Pathways, Heroic Soul Takeover, and three great magics based off of the three called Mystic Power Marks, World Materialization, and Heroic Soul Summoning. He however could only preform 3 of the 6 magics since the store owner had disrupted the powers of the book by taking it from him. Physical Materialization, Magical Pathways, and Mystic Power Marks. He loved the Materialization magic since it was what requiping was based off of. Remembering the two wizards who had saved him he joined Fairy Tail at the age of 7. He had finally found what would be his true home.

Arthas has a half sibling named Alturia. Anytime he wasn't doing a mission, he was training her how to use weapons and how to defend. She had the magic of requip, the magic he always wanted, but since her sister had it was fine by him. Eventually they would fight for one of the Wizard Saint positions, but in the end he would lose. As a gift he gave away his two own blades to her. Since then he has worked twice as hard on his powers and developed twice as many pathways and power marks and learned many more materialization then he did back then. They are not on the best terms though Arthas loves his sister and some day hopes they can get past their rivalry.

By the age of 19 Arthas had lost almost everything he loved three times. At 12 His parents died in a raid, at 17 His friends died to murderers from a dark guild. and at 19, 3 homeless children he was raising to be wizards died in a fire. After leaving Fairy Tail and bring in a 2 year depression, He finally re-found his will to live when he saved a young child from the clutches of death. His mission in life now is to protect everyone he could. Knowing this was his mission he didn't rejoin Fairy Tail, although he is still tempted to this day to, instead becoming Independent, often he still goes to fairy tail or other light guilds seeing if they want to accompany him on risky missions or seeing if they want him for on a mission. To him, Fairy Tail is still his true home.

Update: As of Arc 3 Arthas rejoined Fairy Tail.
Update: As of Arc 3 Arthas became a Wizard Saint.

Personality: He has lost so much he completely understands the feeling and will fight to the end to protect anyone from feeling that loss. Often he will push others to work harder, but will not force them to work too hard. He loves children, and they love him. He can often be found playing with them or teaching them about magic. He understands hard work is necessary for greatness and will do his best to help others reach that greatness.

Do to his extremely low tolerance to alcohol and a great humiliation to himself, which he will only tell to fairy tail members, when he got way too drunk, He has a great fear of alcohol. After nearly being crushed to death by 50 million origami swans he has difficulty functioning properly around the little paper creations.

Dislikes: Cruel People, Seeing people in pain, Dark Mages.

Fears: Beer, Origami, Losing anyone

Hobbies: Reading, Training, Tinkering.

Played By: Project DT88

RP Sample Below - This was from another thread I am RP on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Arthas could not wake up... I failed again, and now they are going to hate me. That's no surprise, I have failed so many times it is right that I get hated. "You poor foul! Stop thinking like that, I am getting so sick of it." A voice says inside of his head. "What was that?" he yells out loud echoing slightly. My body is still comatose, I can't say or hear anything, but what was that voice. He opens his eyes and he is standing in a black room with a silvery light no bigger than a pea in front of him. "You need to stop trying to get yourself killed, their is no honor in it. You won't be saving anyone with your death, on the contrary, you will only cause pain to those around you. Those who know you, those who care for you, you will only scar them like you are scared. Tell me, how can you save anyone with your death, knowing that it will only hurt the one you are trying to save?" Confusion overtook Arthas for a second. I don't have anyone who cares for me, not anymore. they're all d- "Dead!" Arthas steps back in the darkness, It could hear his thoughts just as well as his words. "Oh come now, I'm always with you, I am a part of you, I am the one who guides you! Of course I can hear your thoughts. Why wouldn't I be able to? You have people who care about you. They were afraid of you but everyone in Hell's Courtyard cared for and respected you." It also knew his past... what was this thing? "Your wrong, no one cares for me, how could they, after all the times I have failed." the light grows dim fro a second. "I told you, STOP thinking like that. What about Rin, hmmm?" I cringe at the use of her name. "She's dead!" "No she isn't, there is still one piece of her left, that piece is you."

Anger erupts in him. "STOP IT! She died because I couldn't get to her in time. Why would a piece of her still live in me?" The light just shines for a second. "Because, she loved you." A hammer blow hits Arthas in the chest. He stumbles backwards for a second. "She loved you, and wanted you to live. she wanted you to become someone important. She wanted-" "ENOUGH!" Arthas falls to the floor and begins to weep "If you know my past then you know how she had cried out for me, how no matter how much she cried I didn't come. It was because of me she died!" The light grows brighter for a second. "You didn't hear the cries, you couldn't of known she was taken, and you did come for her, you ran harder that day than you had ever ran before. It was impossible to save her, and don't tell yourself different. She loved you and that is why she had called for you, that is why she never gave up." Arthas couldn't speak, everything he had said was true. Rin did make him her best friend. She even called me her second heart, the one she could trust with even her deepest secrets. He had promised her he would stay with her, no matter what. that was why he couldn't forgive himself, that is why he was so angry at himself, that was why he wanted to die, because he had failed her. How did he fail her though. He had tried to save her, he did come for her when he knew she needed him. so how did he fail her? "I have tried to help you all these years, but you always look on the dark side. you made Rin happy, you gave her joy and hope. The men who killed her were to blame, and you stopped them from doing it to another. You did nothing wrong. You gave the children someone to believe in. You brought them a family that they had never had. The men who burned down the orphanage were to blame, and you put their evil to a stop. You have saved more lives than you could possibly know."

Arthas felt weak. Everyone he had known had died because other had killed them and he had failed to save them. but did he fail them. His head was spinning with questions. "Who are you? What are you?" the light brightened and expanded to the size of a golf ball. "I am the one who saved you from dying as a newborn. I am the one who gave you their power. I am the one who made you black out then killed the men who killed Rin. I am the one who took in your pain and broke when you saw Rin's body. I am the one who guided you to Rin's grave when you went to kill yourself. I am the one who made you send the lily to Cecily. I am someone who cares for you greatly. And I would sooner stop existing than see you die." Arthas looks at the light in shock as it goes threw its list and looks down dazed when it finishes. "Why me, their are better people who-" "STOP! I looked for over 100 years for someone like you, who could someday make a great difference, someone who could make the world a better place. Their is no other who I would rather be with." The light returned to its original form. "It is time for you to wake. It is not a sin to exist, you have the right to live. We will meet again soon, just remember that."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Materialization List

Arthas uses a magic called Materialization to create any weapon or gear he may need in a mission. Materialization is costly and can run his massive magical energy supply to nothing rather fast. Unlike the magic based off of this called "Requip" there is essentially a unlimited supply of these weapons for you MAKE what you need on the spot and don't replace it. Also unlike requip which the magic for summoning things are about the same Materialization has drastic changes in magical energy cost based on the power of the weapon or armor. Below is a list of most of the weapons that can be materialized by Arthas, along with a description and a cost.

--- Weapons ---

Arthas has at least a hundred blades in memory, but prefers to only use a few of them to keep himself from being confused or conflicted. Most blades have dome magical property, some even empower the wielder

User Image
Twin Defenders
These two weapons are designed to deflect incoming attacks. They have great durability and great speed. As offensive weapons they are rather weak.
Enchantment - Increase User's upper body speed 50%, Near Indestructible
Cost - 100 units

User Image
Guardian's Blade
Designed to be like the heaven's wheel blade his ancestor used to use. He makes these when he needs a large number of blades at once. They are designed to be used with Blade Works Gauntlet. There is no special property to these blades.
Enchantment - None
Cost - 5 units

User Image
Caliburn
A magical blade that causes enemies to turn to stone if stabbed into them. When the sword is removed they revert back to normal
Enchantment - Petrify
Cost - 125 units

User Image
Calabolg
This sword has little potential to be anything but a ranged weapon. He often makes this to use with a bow as a Anti-materialization. Once fired it will home in on the target. Also if any barrier is between him and his target, the sword will slice threw it as long is it is not a great magic.
Enchantment - Homing, Penetrates shields
Cost - 100 units

User Image
Day Slayer
This sword radiates a brilliant light, when swung, it can cut threw solid steel like butter and can release a solid stream of light when swung. most potent when used with Night Slayer.
Enchantment - Increased damage (light) - Solar Pulse
Cost - 135 units

User Image
Night Slayer
This sword radiates a cold darkness, when swung, it can cut threw solid steel like butter and can release a solid stream of darkness when swung. most potent when used with Day Slayer.
Enchantment - Increased damage (darkness) - Lunar Pulse
Cost - 135 units

User Image
Kanshō and Bakuya
The only two swords Arthas ever truly owned. They have only one small enchantment. When thrown, they will either guide themselves towards its enemy or return back to him. Normally he starts out with these weapons to test his opponents powers since the two of these blades cost so little.
Enchantment - Homing
Cost - 50 units

User Image
Azoth Dagger
This dagger is a one-time use weapon, after use it shatters. It is designed to break enemy weapons and armor by releasing a tremendous amount of magical energy at a opponent on impact.
Enchantment - Explosive Magical Release
Cost - 150 units

User Image
Fairy's Promise
The greatest weapon Arthas has ever had the honor of touching. the sword is near indestructible, slices threw most armors with ease. It also enhances the speed and strength of the wielder. It is the greatest weapon in his arsenal. It was originally called Sword of Promised Victory, but to show his pride for his guild he renamed his materialization to Fairy's Promise. When magical energy is poured into it it glows brightly and unleashes a glittering blast of magic that harms only those he sees as foes
Enchantment - User Speed +100%, User Strength +100%, Increased damage vs All, Near Indestructible
Cost - 500 units

User Image
Earth's Requiem
Same as guardian blade, designed to be used in groups, but can levitate by the users will. Can be used without Blade Works Gauntlet
Enchantment - Levitate, Launch
Cost - 10 units

User Image
Spell Breaker
This dagger is designed to be used solely against magic. when stabbed into a magical enchantment or spell, it disrupts the spell with it's own energy. It almost always disrupts the spell it stabs, but on powerful spells, the dagger and spell are destroyed. and on great magics it may not work
Enchantment - Nullify
Cost - 200 units

User Image
Dragon Launcher
When serious, Arthas will use this bow. Unlike his Turshot, this bow does not make magical arrows. Instead it is designed to fire heavy arrows. He ofter uses this to fire a anti-materialization. Anything shot from this bow will be lock onto its target and can act like a homing arrow.
Enchantment - Homing Shot
Cost - 100 units

User Image
Life Drinker
One of the deadliest weapons Arthas knows. When it strikes the foe, it disrupts the magic in the body at the point causing the magic in the body to explode. The more powerful the wizard or magical beast, the deadlier the strike
Enchantment - Siphon and Detonate
Cost - 115 units

User Image
Thunder Javelin
Upon throwing this javelin, it splits into 10 separate javelins and strikes like a lightning bolt.
Enchantment - Multiply, Electrified
Cost - 100 units

User Image
Tornado's Edge
One of the most precise thrown weapons Arthas has ever seen is this weapon. It can make 90 degree turns in a second and will home in on it's target
Enchantment - Extreme turn speeds, Homing
Cost - 20 units

User Image
Blast Rings
One of the simplest weapons he had, they contain fire magic enough to make them explode on impact. Just one is almost useless, but in sets of five or ten they are deadly.
Enchantment - Explosive
Cost - 5 units

User Image
Monster Slayers
These twin blades are always summoned together, the wielder becomes stronger and faster while using them. these were designed when fighting lager enemies
Enchantment - User Speed +50%, User Strength +50%
Cost - 150 units

User Image
World Cleave
this hundred pound axe is weightless to the user allowing fast swings but hits with the force of a thousand pound axe.
Enchantment - Weightless to user, ten times heavier to all others
Cost - 100 units

User Image
Speed Knives
when thrown, these knives quadruple in speed. seeing as arthas can throw these at about 60 mph they travel at 240 mph on impact
Enchantment - accelerate
Cost - 5 units

User Image
Dragon Emperor Blades
This blade was forged to wield the elements and were Dragon Emperor set. Each element has different magic attack the sword can unleash. if matched with the same element of the armor the attacks become three times stronger
Enchantment - Elemental Effects on Blades
Cost - 150 units

User Image
Fairy Star
A unique weapon created by Arthas Scarlet. It is designed to absorb magic to charge up and launch itself at an enemy, then explode with a blast of light identical to Fairy's Law's light, just much weaker and covers a smaller area. Upon explosion it releases fairy dust (a glowing yellow dust) that scatters roughly five miles in all directions. This dust does nothing, but looks pretty. This item requires a huge amount of magic to launch and explode. Unless Arthas overcharges it it takes the stars a full post to build up magic to launch.
Enchantment - Levitate, Launch, Detonate,
Cost - 60 or 300 units

User Image
Yin-Yang Slayer
These longswords were created with Arthas's and Shihona's Unison Raid as a matched set with the armors. The swords are able to cut threw magical enchantments without being affected, It also is covered in a glowing energy, this energy burns away the magical energy of all those it hits doing more damage to them with their own magical energy.
Enchantment - Cleaves Magic, Burns people and drains their magic when cut.

--- Armors ---

User Image
Iron Maiden
This Armor forms in pieces and attempt to cover the target's body. When the armor gets to the other person, it shrinks to be skin tight and prevents the person from moving any part of the body that is covered. Inside the armor are tiny spikes that stab the person, causing great pain if that part of the body is moved.
Enchantment - Speed (-90%), Movement causes Injury, Damage Reduction (20% Physical)
Weakness - Can be Avoided.
Cost - 125 units

Last Stand
This armor was worn by a powerful wizard that once held back an entire army long enough for his comrades to escape, It can take a pounding without breaking and will keep the user safe until destroyed.
Enchantment - Great Durability, Damage Reduction (50% Physical), Can't be thrown. Danger Sense (1 second)
Weakness - Unstoppable attacks can be fatal.
Cost - 250 units

Blade Works Armor
Designed for weapon smiths who work with cursed weapons, so they don't need to touch a blade, Has been modified in the use in the field to fire many weapons at enemy forces as if they were arrows.
Enchantment - Telekinesis (500 Blades)
Weakness - Not meant for close range combat.
Cost - 250 units

Night Slayer Armor
This armor has several enchantments on it that seem pointless in normal situations, but will help out greatly when trying to be undetected.
Enchantment - Stealthy, Can see in the dark. Agility (500%)
Weakness - No defensive abilities.
Cost - 200 units

Invisible Air
This armor is more of a force field than a armor, It protects a person from physical attacks and is completely undetectable until it is hit.
Enchantment - Invisibility (Armor Only), Weightless, Great Durability, Damage Reduction(75% Physical)
Weakness - Magic piercing attacks bypass armor.
Cost - 250 units

User Image
Dragon Emperor Armor
The armor is designed to defend against dragon slayers and god slayers. The armor can shift between 8 elements giving the wielder great resistance from the elements. The elements it defends against are Earth, Iron, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Darkness, Water, and Ice
Enchantment - Damage Reduction (75% Current Element), flight (100 mph)
Weakness - Only defends against one element at a time. (one element per post)
Cost - 500 units

User Image
Juggernaut Armor
Worn by a normal man, this one person held a wizard saint at bay for an hour until he was finally defeated. The defensive powers of this one armor is unrivaled among any other armor.
Enchantment - Strength (1000%), Great Durability, Damage Reduction (100% Physical)
Weakness - Hampers users agility.
Cost - 500 units

User Image
Shining Star
This armor is purely meant for speed and flight, this unique armor was used to escape imprisonment from a enemy fortress.
Enchantment - Speed (1000%), Agility (500%), Flight (250 mph)
Weakness - Does nothing to weaken attack damage
Cost - 500 units

User Image
Blade Construct
50 of this suits of armor were used to defend a fortress against an force of 1000 wizards, the battle was hard, but at the end one construct remained as the sole survivor.

This armor is made of 6 inch thick tempered Steel, making it exceptionally hard to break. It is also exceptionally strong, being able to lift 2500 pounds with each arm. And unless ripped into many pieces, will still fight. They can understand most basic commands, but all advance tactics are above them, making them more like brutes designed to act like damage sponges or to fight in hazardous where humans wouldn't be able to fight.

Enchantment - Independent Action, Near Indestructible, Extreme Resilience, Exceptionally Strong, A-Rank NPC
Weakness - Can only be given simple commands. Complicated tasks are above them
Cost - 250 units

User Image
Scarlet Fairy
This armor by all accounts does not exist. The armor was so powerful it destroyed itself minutes after being completed, leaving a small fragment of itself intact. When this armor is used the users powers are increases to extreme levels.
Enchantment - Speed (1000%), Strength (1000%), Damage Reduction (50% Magic), Telekinesis(100 Blades)
Weakness - Dispels after five posts.
Cost - 1000 units

User Image
Skyborn Blaster
Created from Arthas's Imagination with a little help from a action figure toy he saw a kid playing with. The Armor is the same size as a human, inch thick metal covering it and has the ability to understand and speak words as well as move on it's own. It possesses two rifles that allow it to use gun magic.
Enchantment - Independent Action, Extremely Fast and Strong, Gun Magic, Flight, S-Rank NPC
Weakness - High Magic Cost
Cost - 1000 units

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Twin Spirits Armor
Twin armor of Shihona's Twin Spirits Maiden Gear created when Archer and Shihona preformed a unison raid. This armor is black with trace amounts of white all over it and on the chest is a Yin Yang symbol. Alone this armor is rather weak, but when used along side the twin armor, it's full power is shown. This armor comes equipped with a longsword named Yin-Yang Slayer.
Enchantment - Speed (500%), Strength (500%), Agility (500%), Yin Shield, Telepathy (with Other Armor), Teleport (to Other Armor), Sense (Other Armor)
Weakness - Loses most of it's strength and abilities if separated from it's twin Armor

--- Other Objects---

Arthas does not use only weapons and armors, he knows many other magical items he can use.

User Image
Dragon Emperor Guard
The shield that matches the Dragon Emperor Armor, it as well can shift between the elements of the armor. It it matches the Armor's current element, all elemental attacks that his the shield are negated completely. Otherwise attacks that hit the shield lose half their strength.
Enchantment - Half Damage from current Element, High Durability
Cost - 100 units

User Image
Rho Aias
The only shield Arthas has ever made, It is designed to protect against almost anything. The shield will not move once created, whether that is in mid air or right in front of him. the creator can still move, but the shield will lose strength of the maker is not focusing on it. When to much damage it taken, the petals of the shield will start to break. Once the seventh petal breaks, the shield is destroyed.
Enchantment - Size Increase, Levitates, Unmovable by force, Very High Durability
Cost - 500 units

User Image
Morning Gateway
A magical staff used for transportation. Can teleport a single person six times, or a group of people twice. After the being depleted, the lacrima will shatter and need to be replaced.
Enchantment - Teleportation (To known locations only)
Cost - 150 units

User Image
Chains of Heaven
A unique chain that wraps around a person, once it wraps around them, it binds then to that point in space making it extremely difficult to escape. It takes a few seconds to wrap around you though so faster foes can escape
Enchantment - Unmovable, Very durable
Cost - 100 units

User Image
Heaven's Archway
This Archway is actually a gateway to a different location. all those that pass through the archway will appear as a different location, specified at the time of creation. Unlike Morning's Gateway, this portal can let limitless people pass through, though since the archway is only lard enough for 1 person at a time it is not as fast as morning's gateway to let many people through and enemies can pass through the arches as well.
Enchantment - one-way gateway by portal.(To known locations only)
Cost - 250 units

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/ist2_4771315-sword-cross-swords.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Twin Defenders[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]These two weapons are designed to deflect incoming attacks. They have great durability and great speed. As offensive weapons they are rather weak.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Increase User's upper body speed 50%, Near Indestructible[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 100 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/GrandSword100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Guardian's Blade[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]Designed to be like the heaven's wheel blade his ancestor used to use. He makes these when he needs a large number of blades at once. They are designed to be used with Blade Works Gauntlet. There is no special property to these blades.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - None[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 5 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/Caliburn100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Caliburn[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]A magical blade that causes enemies to turn to stone if stabbed into them. When the sword is removed they revert back to normal[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Petrify[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 125 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/Calabolg100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Calabolg[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This sword has little potential to be anything but a ranged weapon. He often makes this to use with a bow as a Anti-materialization. Once fired it will home in on the target. Also if any barrier is between him and his target, the sword will slice threw it as long is it is not a great magic.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Homing, Penetrates shields[/color][/b]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/DaySplitter100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Day Slayer[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This sword radiates a brilliant light, when swung, it can cut threw solid steel like butter and can release a solid stream of light when swung. most potent when used with Night Slayer.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Increased damage (light) - Solar Pulse[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 135 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/NightSplitter100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Night Slayer[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This sword radiates a cold darkness, when swung, it can cut threw solid steel like butter and can release a solid stream of darkness when swung. most potent when used with Day Slayer.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Increased damage (darkness) - Lunar Pulse[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 135 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/TwoFalchion100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Kanshō and Bakuya[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]The only two swords Arthas ever truly owned. They have only one small enchantment. When thrown, they will either guide themselves towards its enemy or return back to him. Normally he starts out with these weapons to test his opponents powers since the two of these blades cost so little.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Homing[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 50 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/AzurothDagger100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Azoth Dagger[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This dagger is a one-time use weapon, after use it shatters. It is designed to break enemy weapons and armor by releasing a tremendous amount of magical energy at a opponent on impact.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Explosive Magical Release[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 150 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/PromisedVictory100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Fairy's Promise[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]The greatest weapon Arthas has ever had the honor of touching. the sword is near indestructible, slices threw most armors with ease. It also enhances the speed and strength of the wielder. It is the greatest weapon in his arsenal. It was originally called Sword of Promised Victory, but to show his pride for his guild he renamed his materialization to Fairy's Promise. When magical energy is poured into it it glows brightly and unleashes a glittering blast of magic that harms only those he sees as foes[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - User Speed +100%, User Strength +100%, Increased damage vs All, Near Indestructible[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 500 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/ShadowRequiem100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Earth's Requiem[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]Same as guardian blade, designed to be used in groups, but can levitate by the users will. Can be used without Blade Works Gauntlet[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Levitate, Launch[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 10 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/SpellBreaker100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Spell Breaker[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This dagger is designed to be used solely against magic. when stabbed into a magical enchantment or spell, it disrupts the spell with it's own energy. It almost always disrupts the spell it stabs, but on powerful spells, the dagger and spell are destroyed. and on great magics it may not work[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Nullify[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 200 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/MasterBolt100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Dragon Launcher[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]When serious, Arthas will use this bow. Unlike his Turshot, this bow does not make magical arrows. Instead it is designed to fire heavy arrows. He ofter uses this to fire a anti-materialization. Anything shot from this bow will be lock onto its target and can act like a homing arrow.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Homing Shot[/color][/b]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/LifeDrinker100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Life Drinker[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]One of the deadliest weapons Arthas knows. When it strikes the foe, it disrupts the magic in the body at the point causing the magic in the body to explode. The more powerful the wizard or magical beast, the deadlier the strike[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Siphon and Detonate[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 115 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/ThundersCall100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Thunder Javelin[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]Upon throwing this javelin, it splits into 10 separate javelins and strikes like a lightning bolt.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Multiply, Electrified[/color][/b]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/TornadoEdge100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Tornado's Edge[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]One of the most precise thrown weapons Arthas has ever seen is this weapon. It can make 90 degree turns in a second and will home in on it's target[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Extreme turn speeds, Homing[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 20 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/Shuriken100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Blast Rings[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]One of the simplest weapons he had, they contain fire magic enough to make them explode on impact. Just one is almost useless, but in sets of five or ten they are deadly.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Explosive[/color][/b]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/Twin_Sword100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Monster Slayers[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]These twin blades are always summoned together, the wielder becomes stronger and faster while using them. these were designed when fighting lager enemies[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - User Speed +50%, User Strength +50%[/color][/b]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/WorldSlayer100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]World Cleve[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]this hundred pound axe is weightless to the user allowing fast swings but hits with the force of a thousand pound axe.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Weightless to user, ten times heavier to all others[/b]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/ThrowingKnives100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Speed Knives[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]when thrown, these knives quadruple in speed. seeing as arthas can throw these at about 60 mph they travel at 240 mph on impact[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - accelerate[/color][/b]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/magicalweapons100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Dragon Blades[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]These blades were forged to wield the elements and were called dragon blades for that reason. there is one for each of the nine elements[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Elemental Effects on Blades[/b]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/FragarachYellow100x100px.jpg?t=1346263913[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Fairy Star[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]A unique weapon created by Arthas Scarlet. It is designed to shoot threw enemy defenses and then explode with a blast of both magic and holy energy. Upon explosion it releases fairy dust (a glowing yellow dust) that scatters roughly five miles in all directions. This item requires a huge amount of magic to launch and explode. Unless Arthas overcharges it it takes the stars a full post to build up magic to launch.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Levitate, Launch, Detonate, Pierce armor and magic, Empower[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 60 or 300 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/ClaymoreYin-Yang_100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Yin-Yang Slayer[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]These longswords were created with Arthas's and Shihona's Unison Raid as a matched set with the armors. The swords are able to cut threw magical enchantments without being affected, It also is covered in a glowing energy, this energy burns away the magical energy of all those it hits doing more damage to them with their own magical energy.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Cleaves Magic, Burns people and drains their magic when cut.[/b][/size][/align]

[size=18][color=orange][align=center]--- Armors ---[/align][/color][/size]

[align=left][b][color=blue]Pegasus Armor[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]Designed originally for the guild master of Blue Pegasus, this armor is made for fast battles where speed agility and precision is needed.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Speed (400%), Agility (300%), Can Glide[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Chest is completely exposed[/color]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 225 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[align=left][b][color=blue]Last Stand[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This armor was worn by a powerful wizard that once held back an entire army long enough for his comrades to escape, It can take a pounding without breaking and will keep the user safe until destroyed.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Great Durability, Damage Reduction (50% Physical), Can't be thrown. Danger Sense (1 second)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Unstoppable attacks can be fatal.[/color]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 250 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[align=left][b][color=blue]Ogre King's Armor[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]Worn to war by a great man who had united a army of men and ogres together to hold off an hoard of goblins. Strength is not an issue for the one inside this suit.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Strength (750%)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Hampers agility.[/color]

[align=left][b][color=blue]Blade Works Armor[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]Designed for weapon smiths who work with cursed weapons, so they don't need to touch a blade, Has been modified in the use in the field to fire many weapons at enemy forces as if they were arrows.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Telekinesis (500 Blades)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Not meant for close range combat.[/color]

[align=left][b][color=blue]Night Slayer Armor[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This armor has several enchantments on it that seem pointless in normal situations, but will help out greatly when trying to be undetected.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Stealthy, Can see in the dark. Agility (500%)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - No defensive abilities.[/color]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 200 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[align=left][b][color=blue][Elemental] Emperor Armor[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This armor is actually a series of Armors, each one designed to protect against a different element. Only eight armors were ever made.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Damage Reduction (75% Element)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Only defends against one element at a time.[/color]

[align=left][b][color=blue]Sky King's Armor[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]An armor that belonged to a king of a small nation, this armor would allow him to take to the air and strike his foes from above with ease.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Agility (500%), Short Range Flight (50 mph)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Only small area of body is covered in armor.[/color]

[align=left][b][color=blue]Invisible Air[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This armor is more of a force field than a armor, It protects a person from physical attacks and is completely undetectable until it is hit.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Invisibility (Armor Only), Weightless, Great Durability, Damage Reduction(75% Physical)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Magic piercing attacks bypass armor.[/color]

[img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/char-alphonse300px.jpg[/img][align=left][b][color=blue]Iron Maiden[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This Armor forms in pieces and attempt to cover the target's body. When the armor gets to the other person, it shrinks to be skin tight and prevents the person from moving any part of the body that is covered. Inside the armor are tiny spikes that stab the person, causing great pain if that part of the body is moved.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Speed (-90%), Movement causes Injury, Damage Reduction (20% Physical)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Can be Avoided.[/color]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 125 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/JuggernautArmor.png[/img][align=left][b][color=blue]Juggernaut Armor[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]Worn by a normal man, this one person held a wizard saint at bay for an hour until he was finally defeated. The defensive powers of this one armor is unrivaled among any other armor.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Strength (1000%), Great Durability, Damage Reduction (100% Physical)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Hampers users agility.[/color]

[img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/ShiningStar.png[/img][align=left][b][color=blue]Shining Star[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This armor is purely meant for speed and flight, this unique armor was used to escape imprisonment from a enemy fortress.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Speed (1000%), Agility (500%), Flight (250 mph)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Does nothing to weaken attack damage[/color]

[img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/BladeConstruct.png[/img][align=left][b][color=blue]Blade Construct[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]50 of this suits of armor were used to defend a fortress against an force of 1000 wizards, the battle was hard, but at the end one construct remained as the sole survivor.

This armor is made of 6 inch thick tempered Steel, making it exceptionally hard to break. It is also exceptionally strong, being able to lift 2500 pounds with each arm. And unless ripped into many pieces, will still fight. They can understand most basic commands, but all advance tactics are above them, making them more like brutes designed to act like damage sponges or to fight in hazardous where humans wouldn't be able to fight.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Independent Action, Near Indestructible, Extreme Resilience, Exceptionally Strong, A-Rank NPC[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Can only be given simple commands. Complicated tasks are above them[/color]

[img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/ScarletArmor-1.png[/img][align=left][b][color=blue]Scarlet Fairy[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]This armor by all accounts does not exist. The armor was so powerful it destroyed itself seconds after being completed, leaving a small fragment of itself intact. When this armor is used the users powers are increases to extreme levels.[/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Speed (1000%), Strength (1000%), Damage Reduction (50% Magic), Telekinesis(100 Blades)[/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Armor shatters with a single solid blow.[/color]
[b][color=blue]Cost - 1000 units[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[img]malformed url[/img][align=left][b][color=blue]Twin Spirits Armor[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]Twin armor of Shihona's Twin Spirits Maiden Gear created when Archer and Shihona preformed a unison raid. This armor is black with trace amounts of white all over it and on the chest is a Yin Yang symbol. Alone this armor is rather weak, but when used along side the twin armor, it's full power is shown. This armor comes equipped with a longsword named Yin-Yang Slayer. [/color]
[color=green][b]Enchantment[/b] - Speed (500%), Strength (500%), Agility (500%), Yin Shield, Telepathy (with Other Armor), Teleport (to Other Armor), Sense (Other Armor) [/color]
[color=red][b]Weakness[/b] - Loses most of it's strength and abilities if separated from it's twin Armor[/color]

[size=18][color=orange][align=center]--- Other Objects---[/align][/color][/size]
[align=center][size=9]Arthas does not use only weapons and armors, he knows many other magical items he can use.[/size][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/MythrilShield100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue][Element] Guard[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]One of the nine elemental shields he knows, This shield can absorb tremendous attacks without breaking, great when used with last stand. Also reduces damage to the selected element. When equipped the user can't hold a weapon in that hand.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Half Damage from Element, Near Indestructible[/color][/b]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/RhoAias100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Rho Aias[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]The only shield Arthas has ever made, It is designed to protect against almost anything. The shield will not move once created, whether that is in mid air or right in front of him. the creator can still move, but the shield will lose strength of the maker is not focusing on it. When to much damage it taken, the petals of the shield will start to break. Once the seventh petal breaks, the shield is destroyed.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Size Increase, Weightless, Unmovable, Practically Indestructible[/color][/b]

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/FaiStaff.png[/imgleft][align=left][b][color=blue]Morning Gateway[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]A magical staff used for transportation. Can teleport a single person six times, or a group of people twice. After the being depleted, the lacrima will shatter and need to be replaced.[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Teleportation (To known locations only)[/color][/b]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/ProjectDT88/FTForum/ChainsofHeaven100x100.jpg[/imgright][align=right][b][color=blue]Chains of Heaven[/color][/b]
[size=9][color=orange]A unique chain that wraps around a person, once it wraps around them, it binds then to that point in space making it extremely difficult to escape. It takes a few seconds to wrap around you though so faster foes can escape[/color]
[b][color=green]Enchantment - Unmovable, Very durable[/color][/b]

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Added Materialization List

In time skips I may add new things Arthas can make, this is the list of what he gained in those time jumps

11 week time skip additions - Limited to 4
Shotgun Arrow - Arrow that splits into 20 arrows - Costs 10 units
Chains of Heaven - Chains that are locked to a point in space - Costs 25 units (per locked point)
User ImageMorning Gateway - Staff that teleports user and all nearby allies - Costs 350 units
Iron maiden - metallic cloth that wraps around an enemy and solidifies, locking them in place - Costs 100 units

All lists are finalized at beginning of combat situations
Items are locked when first used

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
<----- ARTHAS "ARCHER" SCARLET ----->
VS
<----- ARTHAS "SCARLET THORN" SCARLET ----->

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Joint Armor Idea

Twin Spirits Armor
Twin armor of Shihona's Twin Spirits Maiden Gear created when Archer and Shihona preformed a unison raid. This armor is black with trace amounts of white all over it and on the chest is a Yin Yang symbol. Alone this armor is rather weak, but when used along side the twin armor, it's full power is shown. This armor comes equipped with a longsword named Yin-Yang Slayer

Twin Spirits Maiden Gear
Twin armor of Arthas's Twin Spirits Armor created when Archer and Shihona preformed a unison raid. This armor is whitw with trace amounts of black all over it and on the chest is a Yin Yang symbol. Alone this armor is rather weak, but when used along side the twin armor, it's full power is shown. This armor comes equipped with a longsword named Yin-Yang Slayer

Shared Abilities
+ Empower: This armor increases the users speed, strength, and agility to twice their normal amount. If both Arthas and Shihona are using the twin armors and are within 100 meters of each other, the effects increase to make them five times stronger faster and more agile.

+ Disk Shield: Creates a (Armor Color) round shield of energy that can block attacks, The shield will form right in front of the caster and as long as the user does not move the shield will stay up. If both users are wearing the armor and are next to each other, they can create a Yin Yang Shield that is twice as large and five times stronger.

Twin Armor Abilities
+++++ Mind Link: While both are in the armor they can send each other messages mentally, this is not affected by distance but only works if both are wearing the armor.

+++++ Unite: If both are in their armor but great distance is between them, One of them can teleport to the others location. This can only be done once a day by each armor.

+++++ Sensor: When Both armors are in use, the users can sense each other. Letting them know there location and condition. Should one need help, the other will sense it and can come to their aid.

+++++ Universal Balance: The ultimate ability of the armor. When Shihona and Arthas unite their armors magical energy it creates a dome that covers the area. All those in the dome that they see as enemies have half of their magical energy siphoned from them. That energy is then equally distributed to all those in the dome they see as allies. This ability can only be used once a day and leaves Arthas and Shihona slightly exhausted.

Yin-Yang Slayer - These longswords were created with Arthas's and Shihona's Unison Raid as a matched set with the armors. The swords are able to cut threw magical enchantments without being affected, It also is covered in a glowing energy, this energy burns away the magical energy of all those it hits doing more damage to them with their own magical energy.a

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Energy XXXxxxXX 500 / 500 ( )
Mystic Pathways XXXxxxx 9500 / 9500 ( )
Mystic Power Marks xxxxi 3 / 3
Physical Condition XXXXiii 100% - Perfect

Armor and Weapon Bonus Effects
-None-

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

User Image
Around: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Mood: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
User Image
Current Armor
-None-
Current Held Items
-None-
Other Creations
-None-

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
New Remake List

Heroic Servant Armor (Kanshō and Bakuya)
-----Base Stats (No change)
Juggernaut Armor (Two World Cleaves)
-----Defense +5000%
-----Strength +1000%
-----Speed -50%
Shining Star Armor (Star Launcher & Calabolg)
-----Speed +2000%
-----High speed flight
Scarlet Fairy (Fairy's Promise & Fairy Stars)
-----Offense +1000%
-----Speed +500%
-----Strength +500%
Dragon Emperor Armor (Dragon Guard & Dragon Blade)
-----Element shift (Fire, Ice, Lightning, Water, Light, Darkness)
-----Resistance 50% (Shield 100%)
-----Defense +250%
Blade Ruler Armor(Guardian Blades)

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
-Reserved-

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
-Reserved-

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
-Reserved-

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
-Reserved-

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
W A N T E D
User Image
Fujisaki ◕ B ◕ Gallen
~~~~~~~~~~
1,2000,000 Beli
DEAD OR ALIVE

APPEARANCE
                The pirate at large is 52 years old
                A known member of Fujisaki Pirates as their Captain
                Date of Birth is January 2nd
                Gender is Male
                Most likely to be seen flirting with Women
                Stand at 5' 11'' and weigh 145 lbs
                Most likely carrying Swords, Pistols and Muskets
                Have possibly eaten the Jiga Jiga no Mi (Self Self no Mi): Allows the user to make copies of themselves and use those in a fight. Copies have all the skills of the original but their spirit is not copied from the original, making them have no Haki abilities. Also the original and the copies don't share thoughts and memories until they unite again. This makes the copies good scouts, but only effective if they return to the original. Finally copies share the wounds the original had at the moment they were copied. Should the original be killed all copies die, and should the original be submerged in water or be touching seastone, the copies lose all strength as well. Only the original can make copies of himself.

DETAILED INTELLIGENCE
                Our Researcher have deduced this of pirate's past: (BIOGRAPHY, 5 SENTENCES AT LEAST)
                Our Informants tell us he may act like this: (PERSONALITY. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LONG)
                There likes
                ✔ (AT LEAST 3)

and their dislikes
                ✗ (AT LEAST 3)

COMBAT SKILL
                Our Agents have deduced the fighting style of the pirate includes: (LIST THE ABILITIES AND SKILLS YOUR CHARACTER HAS)

Please consult Admiral (USERNAME) for more information

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
W A N T E D
User Image
Arthas ◕ "Locker" ◕ Scarlet
~~~~~~~~~~
42,000,000 Beli
DEAD OT ALIVE

APPEARANCE
                The pirate at large is 24 years old
                A known member of The Morning Sunlight Pirates as their Captain
                Date of Birth is June 2nd
                Gender is Male
                Most likely to be seen flirting with Female
                Stand at 6'2'' and weigh 211 lbs
                Most likely carrying two Falchions. One black, the other white.
                Have possibly eaten the Haji Haji no Mi (Hold Hold Devil Fruit) - Creates zones where entry and exit are under the control of the user. Zones can be re-sized and moved. Finally, Zones can be closed, shrinking into tiny green boxes with a mated key. By turning the key in the boxes lock you release everything that had been in that zone. Wen turned into boxes, time stops for everything inside it. Once trapped in a zone, the only way out is with another Devil Fruit Power that can pass through barriers, or Haki stronger than Arthas's Haji Haji no Mi powers.

DETAILED INTELLIGENCE
                Our Researcher have deduced this of pirate's past: Being born in a small fishing village, Archer had a normal childhood. His father was a hunter and trained him how to hunt using traps and weapons. He also had a best friend names Nix Gallen and he and she spent most of their time together. On his 16th birthday, his father took him to a nearby island for a camping trip, and it was there that he found the Haji Haji no Mi and accidentally ate it.

He tried to keep the fact a secret but his powers manifested right away and the next day he trapped a rabbit in a green box purely by accident. He had to tell his dad what had happened then. To say he was angry was an understatement, but soon enough he calmed down and accepted the accident for what it was. When they returned to the island, they found it badly damaged and his friends family deal, Nix missing. It turned out pirates had attacked the island and the marines had done nothing to stop them, infact the marines had been eating better since then, which made him think they were paid off. For the next year he started to train his powers in secret, making them stronger and stronger till he could make containers the size of ships. Then at the middle of the night, he stole his father's small bote and left home, in search of the pirates that had done this, and in search of his lost friend.

Our Informants tell us he may act like this: Arrogant and stubborn, once his mind is made up, there is no changing it. He has a kind heart though he often lectures those who do wrong. He is not afraid to take a life and has done so several times in the past. He is protective of his friends and crew like they were his family.
                There likes
                Meat
                Meed
                Good Company
                and their dislikes
                Marines
                Lightning
                Cruelty towards others

COMBAT SKILL
                Our Agents have deduced the fighting style of the pirate includes: Very Skilled with duel sword and bow and arrows, Also skilled with his Haji Haji no Mi powers.
                Haji Haji no Zone: Creates a green transparent box that either prevents things from entering, prevents things from leaving, or prevents both entering or leaving.
                  Absorb: Causes the zone to permit entry but deny departure.
                  Repel: Causes the zone to permit departure but deny entry.
                  Seal: Causes the zone to deny both departure and entry.
                  Contract: Causes the box to shrink in size, but does not shrink objects within it.
                  Expand: Causes the box to increase in size, but does not expand objects within it.
                  Move: Causes a zone to move in an intended direction.
                  Dispel: Causes the zone to vanish, freeing everything within it.
                  Lock: Causes the zone to transform into a 3 inch square with a keyhole in it. With it is a mated key that opens the box and releases everything inside it.

Please consult Admiral Project DT88 for more information

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Drako "Death-Hand" Toma
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

User Image

Date of Birth: December 28

Magic & Techniques:

Void Keys - This magic creates a void in space around an object and seals it away in a key. These keys will open the void, making its content appear at targeted location. Keys lose all power once the void has been used, If a key breaks, the content is automatically released.

-----------------------------------------

Void Box - He can create a void that takes the form of a box. Anything inside the box at the moment of creation will be removed from reality. the box can't break or be opened. Only when the conditions set to the box at the moment of creation are met will the box dispel releasing it's content.

Weapons & Tools:
Multigun - This gun has 5 different forms, Pistol, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, and Sniper Rifle, and Carry Mode.

Personality: He rarely talks to anyone except about business. He is cold and calculating. If he thinks someone will betray him, he will hunt them down and kill them. He has few people he trusts explicitly. He is a business man at heart and won't give anything away without first selling it. He has little regard for the law and will sell to anyone for the right price.

Bio: At a young age, he discovered his ability to create void keys and void boxes. Because of this magic, he entered the weapon dealing business, since they would never find any evidence since everything incriminating was in keys or boxes that no one could use. He came across Arthas who was using weapons that no longer existed and they decided to team up. He found rare and powerful weapons and armor, Arthas would learn them and get it memorized and He would get a finders fee. They ended up becoming good friends. Occasionally Arthas and/or his daughter visit him. He is renown as a weapons trader and many people contact him for weapons or other rare objects.

Played by: Project DT88

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces