Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 554 555 556

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

remembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeverremembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeverremembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeverremembermyfacebecauseitwilllastforeveritwilllastforever

When Kiri was about to leave the area he immediately sensed a presence entering the area. Quickly going on the defensive, Kiri heard the entity yell about someone trespassing into their territory. Turning to face the new person he noticed that she was a very beautiful girl with pure white long hair. She was about the same age as him and her power from what he could tell was also immense for her age. Kiri just observed her being for awhile, his emotions quickly taking root into the girl. What was happening was something that rarely happened with the boy. What Kiri was experiencing was love at first sight.

Snapping out of his dream like state the boy knew to keep up appearances if he wanted to defend him new home. "Your territory?" He asked curiously. Last he had known the guild he had destroyed had a guild master that he had defeated and killed so what did this girl have claim over he wondered. "This is now my guild and territory, I defeated the guild master and members here and I have laid claim to this as you can see... this guild is now Black Thorn." He said simply. His posture was very regal and his speaking very proper. "I am simply looking for members to join my cause..." This woman had a dark aura, he wondered if she was a dark mage.

OOC:

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh was glad Stella was being so supportive, he had his answer pretty much but he would still need to confer with Sakura. Ray chuckled sheepishly when Stella said that Shadi may turn out like her when she's older. "Maybe, she definitely has your appetite." He replied before Stella ran off to save the remains of her burrito, "Why do I get the feeling Shadi may just turn out like Stella, maybe even more so?" He thought to himself before looking around for Sakura then walked over to her. "Jewel for your thoughts, kiddo?" He said to Sakura before sitting across from her, "Still reeling from the shock of the bomb your dad dropped on the two of us?" He asked smiling a bit, "Never in all my years did I think that I'd be asked to become guild-master. Someone joked about it once a long time ago, I'd bet they'd be shock once they heard it came true."

Putting up with certain people: Sakura
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Thinking
What is the place?: Magnolia, Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira was smiling the entire way to the train following after the girls although Kid was out of shape breathing hard and all, "Yeah, might wanna take more walks." Sagira whispered knowing that the cloak Kid put up masked their presence visually so she knew she needed to be quiet. When they got on the train Kagura tried scanning for her and Kid but she seemed confused. "No problem." She replied quietly, her Archive was much stronger than her young daughter's so there was no way for her to detect the two of them. "What's wrong Kagura?" Jubliee asked Kagura. "I can't detect mom and dad on my Archive, I think they may be following us." Kagura said before looking around the train but didn't see their parents. "Then again dad is getting pudgy from sitting behind his desk all day, we ran here as fast as we could too. They couldn't have gotten on the train in time, right?" She commented. Sagira snickered quietly after hearing what Kagura said about Kid.

Can't be alone all the time: Kid
What's bugging me this time?: Excited yet a little worried
Where have I wandered to now?: Train

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab None:

Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Fuuka Yakusai

╔══════════════╗
Locaᴛion:Dark Guild Base
With:Kiri
Currently:Amused, Annoyed
OOC: For a quick frame of reference, her outfit would be like this: X, when using Reequip.
╚══════════════╝

As she awaited whoever seemed to of altered her Guild a man appeared and it was clear he was out of place when she noticed just what he looked like. He was likely around her age, maybe a little younger, and he had hair not that different from her own. The man watched her for some reason, as if staring off. She wasn't used to being stared at like that so it seemed really creepy and uncomfortable. After a moment of silence Fuuka coughed awkwardly before sighing and shaking her head. "I'm not sure what you are doing but this is my Guild." she said bluntly before he finally responded to her. He explained how he had defeated the previous Guild Master and it was his own now, which made her smirk as her other hand formed with wind like the other. "This Guild was one of several Guilds under my banner. I had conquered this guild myself months ago and left the original members to lead it while I gathered more." she said before taking note that he had likely killed the original members. That meant she had to handle this guy now and make sure the Guild was still useful. Thinking it over however if this man beat the mages here as easy as he treated it, then he had to be a man of decent power. He even said he needed followers, which earned a smile and a laugh at the assertion that he could do what he intended. "I think you misunderstand who I am, I am the daughter of Sora Yakusai, my goal is to recreate Acnologia." she said before wind formed around her just in case she needed to defend herself.

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

────────────────────────────────

Listening to the woman it seemed she had already laid claim to the guild. However she didn't understand him in his opinion in the slightest. He had now laid claim to the guild and if she wanted it back she would need to take it from him. Seeing her form magic the man simply crossed his arms over his chest. She had wind magic it seemed, and very powerful at that. Kiri wouldn't draw up his arms against the woman unless she attacked first. His goal wasn't to fight unless he had to, besides he needed allies like he stated before, and if this girl truly had started form a banner over dark guilds then she was the one to ally himself with.

When she revealed herself as the daughter of Sora Yakusai, the man's eyes went wide. The woman in front of him was the daughter of the very dark mage that most of the guilds worshipped. Stepping forward Kiri would walk around the girl slowly not in the slightest bit intimidated by her. Coming to a stop after fully circling her, Kiri offered a suggestion. "How about you let me keep this guild, and we join forces to create something similar to the Balam alliance... I will help with the recreation of your guild and with its protection, and we will stay out of each other's territories with the exception of this guild." Kiri was smart and negotiations were his thing. It also wasn't beneath him to use bribery.

Kiri then smirked slightly. "Besides you didn't even know my name, or alignment before giving away who you are..." He said sighing slightly. "If you don't full heartedly agree to these terms, I have half a mind to report you to the council." He said simply playing around with the girl. "My name is Kiri Milkovich, a member of Crime Sorcere.... it would be my duty to do such a thing if you wouldn't help me in my goals." He said to the woman. Of course Yuuka could take the gamble, attack him and potentially win or lose the fight which might get her found out and taken out by the council, or she could simply comply with his rather easy demands that might benefit her. Besides even if she tried to counter report him, it wouldn't work. She was the famed daughter of Sora Yakusai and no one would believe her. He was still smart to keep his connections active while establishing himself. "What do you say?" He asked curiously.

────────────────────────────────

Weaklings like you aren't needed, I'll make your Judgment swift

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Honoka Dragoon
Youngest daughter of Hiei and Celeste

The 8 year old girl was with her mother in the cemetery. Today was an anniversary of sorts and every year they had come here since the incident. She didn't remember much about her father, she was only 4 when he had died protecting her and her sister from dark wizards. What she did remember though was one of them had used something called a Fire Demon Slayer lacrima bullet on him. Despite his serious wounds from it and his weakened state he never stopped fighting. He knew if he did, her and her sister would of been taken by the wizards. He had fought on even after his own heart had stopped beating to keep them safe. It felt like death itself was afraid her dad would kill it should he try to take him. Only after the fight was over and they were safe did he succumb to his wounds.

Laying her flowers down on the grave she knelt down a prayed at the grave. She liked to believe he was following her around, watching over her and her sister, sometime is was almost as if she could feel him. She felt things, and they usually turned out to be true. She never understood it, but it was like a 6th sense that worked on its own. Right now she couldn't feel anything special, but that didn't mean her father wasn't there. For the past week she had a small headache which had been growing slightly worse. Maybe that was stopping her from sensing anything. "I miss you Papa, Thank you for saving me" she said to the grave while she prayed.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
SAKURA SCARLET
"SAKATURASU"

Sakura was about to get up and get herself a beer before she heard Ray's voice. Looking over she saw the older man sit down beside her. "Hey Ray." she said forcing a smile. When Ray asked if she was still recovering from the shock, she nodded confirmation. When Ray went on to talk his shock and the person that had joked about the possibility in the past. Sakura giggled slightly. "That's one of the great things about Dad. He can see the best things about anyone. That person may not of seen it, but him and I do. You would make an amazing guild master. I've seen you come a long way since when I first joined the guild. You were... well you were responsible then, but rather harsh around the edges, you didn't take any BS from anyone, and you had serious anger problems. You've matured a lot since then. I think Stella had a lot to do with it, but never the less. You've grown into a fine man Ray, one worthy of standing among the other guild masters of fairy tail."

Realizing she had been rambling on like an old wise woman talking to her grandson as he assended into manhood, she giggled. "Sorry, Sometimes I forget myself when I'm talking" she said with a smile then looked down at the table and her smile vanished. "It just... I knew Dad had been considering something important the last few weeks, but I never suspected this. It almost feels like he is giving up. He has been so content after his brush with death two years ago, like it was something he needed. I can kind of understand, since the person was an orphan made by Dad's darker years of Dark Mage hunting, and they basically forgave him. But it feels like his drive is gone. Like he has everything he has ever wanted... Part of me is happy for him, but another part... is just sad." she said and her hands which were on the table balled up into fists. She wanted to see the fire in his eyes again. The passion he used to have when he was fighting to protect those he cared for. Maybe she just didn't understand, but it really did bother her.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

nodding to Sagira suggestion he said. "I would if I wasn't shackled to my desk all day" he said softly, in a begrudging voice, thinking of the paperwork. It really was annoying all the pointless paperwork they had. Honestly, why do you needed an authentication form to receive another authentication form to authenticate a mission has been completed? It really did baffle him. Vash had spare time due to his speed magic. Kid on the other hand didn't have such a luxury.

Hearing the kids speaking, his jaw dropped at Kagura's comment. He could hear Sagira snickering. It was a complete and utter shock to hear his own daughter say that about him. dropping to his hands and knees in defeat, Kid asked softly to Sagira "It isn't true is it? I'm not... "Pudgy" am I?" The train was moving rather quickly and they were approaching their stop. Kid though was close to dropping into one of his old depressions. "Pudgy...."

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Driftberg Town, Train
[Company] Sagira, Children
[Feelings] Excited
[Magic Remaining] 100%
[Black Angel Form] 100% INACTIVE
[Shade Troopers]
-none-
[Status] 100%

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~The Ace~

Repede paused for a moment as Vash asked him if this was the only way. It seems the two didn't pick up on the dying child near them, though he wasn't really moving due to being stopped in time so it wasn't that surprising. Still, it didn't really change the question much, the only way? No, there was a multitude of other ways, the problem was that he had already done all of them, "I wouldn't say only, more like the last and most entertaining way." Repede said with a content grin, "It's not like we're really dying, just becoming one with the planet. Not really sure what that means quite yet but I'll find out." It wasn't hard to see why the two weren't following much. It was hard for a mortal to understand immortality, and even harder for one with limited power and knowledge to understand someone on the verge of omniscience and omnipotence. Zeref, a god among men, it is easy to see why he was so lonely.

Gaia, turned to Nikolas, what he was saying was missing the point but, "You're not wrong... The world is dying like any other creature, and the wars that have been waged in recent times have certainly put it on the decline but there's no need to worry. Soul magic inverses those rules, if you can sense it, you'll see it grow much, much stronger throughout your life. And if your link to the earth is strong enough, you may even be able to notice us..." Though they were merging with the earth, they fully planned on maintaining their own egos.

Sylvaria flicked her hair, "This conversation seems to have gone a little off point, we're going to be starting soon so we need you to understand what's important. Like like with my music, we're here to create or legacy." Sylvaria said pointing to the dying child in the center of the seal that Deus finished creating, "That boy with no name or home, he will carry the future for us just like Nikolas carries the future for you." Sylvaria said turning her attention to Vash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Acquaintances:Nikolas/Vash
Activity:Creating a Legacy
Present location:Forest

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~The Fire Sisters~

Hm, it seemed as if Karen and Tsukihi both broke into their own conversation. Karen shifted her attention to the espers and Leilana, "Nah, there's nothing wrong with being wild, instincts are great. But without the skills to keep up you'll never get anywhere. That's why me and my sister are training every day Lanny!" Karen said to Leilana while sticking her hand out at the girl. Her hand was open and clearly visible, "It might look like were taking it easy but watch what happens when I switch up the magic around my hand to fire god magic." The idea was to darken the influx and outward flow of magic so it could be clearly visible. As a small bubble of sorts formed around her hand, tiny dark streams of flames could be seen entering Karens hand while her palm was releasing the flames. Turning her hand around, the black flames could be seen inside of her hand coursing through it. As she moved her fingers, instead of the muscles moving, it was the magic that was moving her limbs, "Recently we've been trying to synchronize our muscular and magical networks to reach even greater heights. To do that we are currently exhausting our muscles to the point of not being able to move, then relying on magic to move our bodies. I have to say, talking and breathing are a whole lot harder when you have to do it manually!" Karen said laughing before reverting the magic back to it's invisible nature. Lanny would surely grow up a powerful mage, she was in one of the best guilds around after all!

Meanwhile Tsuki took interest in Clarissa talking about the dragon's stream, what a wonderful coincidence! With her sister focusing on effort, Tsukihi almost drafted working smarter as a hobby so she shared in many of Clarissa's researching fits, "Would I!" Tsukihi said with her eyes lighting up, "Think of the potential! Energy for the city, barriers, magical reserves, hot spas, all natural magical salons!" Okay, Tsukihi was also the more girly of the two sisters... Even so, if she could master the dragon stream the potential could be endless!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Friends: Clarissa
Activity: Relaxing?
Present location: MH Guild

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh listened to Sakura speak, it sounded like a grandma talking to her grandson and it was pretty funny though when she spoke about Arthas he sighed slightly and nodded in understanding. Sakura upset that Arthas was stepping down but he could understand why though, "I'm sure he will some day, your father's one of the very few people has had many near-death experiences and come back from them yet he didn't cross over like you and I have. I can understand why he did what he's done, you may think he's lost his drive but I think he just needs to find a way to rekindle it is all. I'm sure he has some more reasons that we're not aware of too knowing him." He explained shrugging slightly, Ray was sure Sakura wouldn't fully understand right now but he did and he didn't blame Arthas at all for his decision. "Now then..." He said stretching a bit, "I think I've come to a decision, you can be the next guild-master Sakura." He said with a smile, "Reason I say this is the next generation will need someone who has experienced both the current one and will lead them with a clarity that only a few have into the next. Even I can see that times are changing and I don't think I'd be able to relate to the younger generation of wizards, sure they'll aspire to surpass wizards like me, your dad, and everyone to become their own wizard but it won't be easy that much I can tell at least for a handful anyway." He sighed again then put his hands behind his head, "We of the Old Guard have created some mighty big shadows and tales to match them, Sakura you have as well but I think you'd be able to guide those young wizards past those hurdles better than I would. Besides..." Rayleigh looked over to Stella and his kids, "I need make sure my own kids are ready for the next era, never thought that two of them would become God Slayers so soon, then again I was one around that age too I guess. Then there's...." Rayleigh glanced over his shoulder towards a window to see many wizards looking in at him, he sighed heavily then glared at them angrily. "Beat you bums! I ain't accepting no more challengers today! Hell I kicked half your asses the other day! What, you all masochists or something?! Go home!" He shouted the huffed, "Honestly you destroy one giant beast of a demon alone and people go and give you frivolous titles then said people want to challenge you all day everyday. Seriously if I became guild-master I'd probably only create more problems, that and the number of challengers would drastically increase exponentially." He said then back at Sakura and shook his head with an awkward smirk.

Putting up with certain people: Sakura
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Thinking
What is the place?: Magnolia, Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

tab tab none:

Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff