Hear my whispers in the dark
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tyson Strauss
Take Over Mage

User Image

"I don't know how she roped me into being her pack mule..." Tyson thought to himself, sure he wanted to get out of the Serpent's Caverns for a while but not to return to the depths under Magnolia. He knew that Irisviel was just being her natural self being concerned about the others but to bring some much stuff was ridiculous, upon arriving into the caverns she greeted everyone. "It's a who's who of mages down here...." He said before Irisviel asked him if he had everything. "yeah, yeah I got it all even the kitchen sink." He replied before catching the smell of Ray's cooking, "That he did seems like, it's making me hungry now." The smell alone was making his mouth water.

Who's around me?: Kotetsu, Sagira, Kiritsugu, Rayleigh, Delvin, Stella, Arthas, Ichiro, Jade, Sakura, Souma, Relelia, Cindy, Shinjiro, Mia, Seth, Letia, Relius, Irisviel
What's going on in my head?: Upset
Where in the world am I?: Magnolia Town; Underground Caverns
Current Form: Normal w/ Brute Arm

Quote:

тechniques & form

tab tab Beast Arm: Brute: Tyson can transform either arm to increase his melee attacks or defend against an enemy's attack.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
Those who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh kept filling people's bowls with stew, when Stella asked to fill her right to the top he did so smiling at her. When Kiritsugu spoke he listened thinking that it was a good idea to find out where Acnologia's base was before exposing Sora for the fraud he is. "Okay so where are we going and how soon should we leave?" he asked though Kiritsugu was speaking to his younger brother now, looking to Stella when she told them to be careful he nodded. "Don't worry, we will Stella." He said before he gave her a light kiss, he then heard the voices of Irisviel and Tyson. "Well, well look what the wind drug in. What're you two doing here?" he asked though saw the bags Tyson was carrying, "Well we have a few injured but the Sky Dragon Slayer from Mermaid Heel and Letia and Relelia from our guild helped them a few days ago but more wouldn't hurt. So you go food in those bags? We could use it as he have a few people down here with bottomless stomachs so any food you brought is appreciated." he explained.

Putting up with certain people: Kotetsu, Sagira, Kiritsugu, Shihona, Stella, Arthas, Ichiro, Jade, Sakura, Souma, Delvin, Relelia, Cindy, Shinjiro, Mia, Seth, Letia, Tyson, Irisviel, Relius
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Determined, Enthusiastic
What is the place?: Magnolia, Underground Caverns

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Energy XXXXXXXXXxxxXX 400 / 500 ( )
Mystic Pathways XXXXXXXXXxxxx 9500 / 9500 ( )
Mystic Power Marks XXXXXXxxxxii 3 / 3
Physical Condition XXXXXXXXXXiii 100% (Perfect)
Lines of Incantation Completed Xiii 0 of 8

Armor and Weapon Bonus Effects
-none-

"I am the bone of my sword" He yelled his left hand clenching his right wrist. His power marks with their normal light glow but that's all. he was trying with everything he had to see his inner world, but no matter how much force he put in in the words he wouldn't see a thing, his world was truly gone from his sight. "Come on!! I am the bone of my sword!" he said again this time using force with his magic. His power mark flashed and he felt a surge of pain flow threw him. It didn't releases and he didn't see his inner world. He fell to his knee clutching his right hand where his power marks resided. He hated that he had lost his reality marble magic. Not because it was his strongest magic, because it was his own magic and not something that was given to him by the magic book all those years ago. He knew it was gone, that woman with Sora had destroyed it, and had broken him. He heard footsteps gelling close but he didn't care. "I am the bone of my sword. Lacriam is my body, and magic is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet these hands shall never hold anything. So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Words" he cast all the way threw. His hand was still throbbing and he knew him trying to force the magic had hurt his hand slightly. When nothing happened he just stayed there, knowing whomever had been approaching would of heard him try to cast the spell. "It really is gone, they destroyed my inner would didn't they" he said, his voice thick with emotion. He looked back somehow knowing it would be Shihona he saw there. His face would be void of emotion because if he showed his emotions, the loss he felt would overwhelm him and he would look pitiful.

User Image
Around: Shihona
Mood: Melancholy, Unfocused
User Image
Quote:
Materializations and Techniques

-None-

Current Armor
-None-
Current Held Items
-None-
Other Creations
-None-

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Death felt Sagira's presence in his mind a second after he thought of her. "Ya, it's me. Long time no hear, Sagira" he sent back to her. He was hovering in the night sky away from everyone. When she commented on mister OCD about Symmetry he sighed. They would never understand it was a way of life, a form of art, it was precious to him. Hes assuming he just got back he nodded. "Yes, I just got back. It was a dreadful mission. I was able to find and defeat the monster that was plaguing the village, The problem was it layer was a travesty! There was no Symmetry to it all all. Me and my shades spent ten months making it symmetrical! I would still be there now double checking my work if not for Vash telling me he retired and he needed me back at the guild to act as temporary guild master. He said he left Shihona in charge until I could get back." He explained in length. He was still worried that the place was not symmetrical. But he would have time to check it later. The villagers told him he could keep the monsters hideout. It used to be a keep from ages ago so it was a fine gift, that is if the symmetry had been alright. He sighed before speaking again. "Anyways, can you send me directions to where you are? I heard you were in Magnolia, but I don't know where." he sent.

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Driftberg Town
[Company] -No one- Telepathically: Sagira
[Feelings] Worried

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

When she asked Souma what his condition was, she couldn't help but snicker when she said that if it pertained to food, then he was out of luck, as she wasn't a very good cook. "Just throw something in a pan and he'll eat it, even flying fish." She teased, a smirk on her face as she turned her head towards Souma. Nodding her head when Relelia asked if she meant, she brought a hand up, giving the blond a thumbs up as she replied "Yeah, really." Again she nodded after Relelia thanked them, turning her head towards Rayleigh, spotting her twin seated alone just a short distance away as she did so. "..." Hearing Kiritsugu further discuss the recon mission he would be accompanying Rayleigh on, Stella's brow furrowed as he made a request to Jellal, which was that he keep the message open, in case things turned out badly or there was a trap. 'I don't like the sound of that...' In the pit of her stomach, she had an uneasy feeling, and it was almost nauseating. Looking back to Rayleigh as he assured her they would be careful, she slid her eyes closed for the brief duration of their kiss, reopening them when he pulled away and turned his attention onto the approaching Irisviel and Tyson, asking if there was any food in the bags they were carrying, and she shifted her gaze onto the pair, or rather the bags they were carrying, eying them hungrily. They had to ration their food, which meant only one small meal per person, and after over a week in hiding, they seemed to have gotten even smaller as their food supply dwindled. "What I wouldn't give for a dozen cheeseburgers right about now..."

Mood: Calm, Relieved
Company: Rayleigh, Kiritsugu, Sakura, Relelia, Souma, Kotetsu, Ichiro, Delvin, Sagira, Shihona

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Meiya Sterling ]
These scars on my heart I own them
Dark days when my will was stolen
I can bring it back
Yeah I know it, I know it
And I'm starting to feel again

User Image

Hearing Clarissa say Hagi's full name, she shifted her gaze onto the purple-haired female and asked "You know Hagi?" When Alturia again spoke badly about Hagi, she frowned as she turned her head back towards her as she claimed he'd made her bare his child and left without a word. "Alturia, you don't--" Before she could get another word in, she continued with her rant, and she averted her gaze as Alturia asked how she could stand such a man, telling her to have some pride in herself, for once. "..." Spotting Xepher at the top of the stairs, blocking Alturia's exit, she blinked as he told the girl that no one wanted to kill Sora more than him, as he'd nearly killed Ashe, saying that they didn't go running off on unbridled blood lust, as they needed to plan. "Vice..." When Clarissa, too, tried to calm Alturia down, albeit in vein, Meiya's eyes narrowed when she claimed that if her one goal in life was to die, then she would rather die taking Sora down with her, and she teleported herself to the top of the stairs, standing the open doorway after she'd pushed past Xepher and left the basement. After he'd said he would go with her, she exclaimed "No one is going anywhere! Alturia, I can't let you leave in the state you're in. You'll get yourself killed!"

Mood: Worried, Wary
Company: Chifumi, Sahara, Alturia, Fay, Clarissa, Xepher

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Jade Elray ]
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

User Image

When Cindy agreed to be her maid of honor, she let out a squeal of delight before throwing her arms out towards the white-haired female, wrapping her up in yet another hug. "Yes! Everything's going to be perfect now!" Pulling away, she blinked upon seeing that Cindy was now blushing. "Cindy...is your mind wandering away, too?" When Relius went to explain to her about chess, her expression seemed to be serious, and she nodded every once in a while, as if she understood what he was saying. Once he finished, asking if she understood, Jade tilted her head to the side and replied "I don't get it..." Hearing her name, her eyes widened, and her head whipped in Ichiro's direction, a smile lighting up her face when she saw him reaching out towards her. "Ichiro!" She exclaimed before launching herself at him in one of her tackle hugs, clearly overexcited.

Mood: Uncertain
Company: Rayleigh, Kiritsugu, Sakura, Relelia, Souma, Kotetsu, Ichiro, Delvin, Sagira, Shihona, Cindy, Relius

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

| Magical Energy xxxXixxxx 500/2000
| Magic Poisoning xxxxxxxx 0%
| Mystic Power Energy xxix 8107/25000

| World Drain Rate xxxxxxx 180pt / minute
| Poisoning Rate xxxxxxxxx 0% / minute

| Condition: xxxxxxixxxxxx Perfect Enhancement Magic (-None Active-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura tilted her head at Souma's answer. He thought they would be a good married couple, but didn't want to fully answer it. "I see, alright... Thank you. I hope you feel better Souma" she said with a smile before heading over and grabbing a bowl bowl of food herself and went to a empty spot alone to eat. "What do you think Ammy?" She asked the wolf within her. the Avagon sighed berore replying. "I don't know, animals don't think about courtship and thinkd like that. You would be better off asking a total stranger then me. I suggest to keep to Souma's advise and ask Rayleigh or Stella" She may ask Ray later, but this was a question that could wait. "Alright... Thank you, Ammy" She was sitting down for a minute before her eyes spotted Leita. the Avagon's ability to sense emotions let her feel something was wrong with her friend. Leita was like a sister to her and only 4 days ago they preformed a unison raid. Walking over to the woman she sat beside her. "How are you doing Leita?" she asked, concern in her voice. She sat there waiting for a response as she are some of Ray's delicious cooking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Sakura's Theme
The Tragic Fate of the Eternal Child

Where am I dying: Underground Cavern
Who am I dying with: Leita, Other light mages
How I'm feeling while Dying: Happy

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
Condition: 100% (Perfect)
Magical Energy: 100% (Full)
Demon Energy: 100% (Full)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hiei could feel their hearts beating in unison, It felt like she had been afraid for a moment when he had been speechless, but it seemed that was gone now. He let her move his hand so he was hugging her shoulders and she leaned against him. It was one of those moments that he would like to see never end. When she was in that position he laid his head to the side so it resting on hers. He already knew he would spend the rest of his life with her. he had already confessed his love to her and she to him. He didn't know human traditions that well. It was funny, how many minds had he invaded and ripped information from, yet he never bothered to look at that part of their minds. But he truly was a blank sleight on these matters he didn't know what he should say. He instead let his heart, which for at least tonight was as close to human as possible lead him. "You know Celeste... for the first time in my life... I think I am truly happy. Ever since I came back your the only thing I care about. You made me this happy you know. I owe all that to you" he said in a kind voice.

---------------------------------------------------------
User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Hiei's Theme

With: Celeste
Mood: Relaxed, Satisfied, more or less Human
Index: "Verbal", "Telepathic", Personal Thought

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia looked at Sakura who sat down next to her and strained to make sure she hid the darkness she was fighting. She smiled at her and said "I am doing okay, Sakura. I'm just trying to get stronger so I can protect everyone better. How are you doing Sakura?" She looked at her little sister figure and playfully petted her ears. She was a little better talking to someone and maybe help her darkness.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Split decisions, fighting fixes
I test ride my memory
Tunnel vision, I give in and put
An end to make-shifting relief
This game has got me shaking hands

Clarissa Marvell
Summon/Aura Mage

User Image

Clarissa sighed heavily when Alturia snapped back at her, never has she heard Alturia sound so furious as long as she's known her. Looking back to Fay she began to surmise that the man had to have been close to her for her to be this infuriated. "Clarissa, is this the woman you spoke so highly of? Alturia Scarlet? She's nothing but a ball of emotion..." "Tia, she's very upset that someone close to her got hurt. I can sympathize with her..." Clarissa meant the whole ordeal with Syndra kidnapping her father while the female Esper was cursed, now looking to Xepher who began to speak about Ashe. "He and Ashe must be very close..." She mumbled though it worried her that he'd erase someone for speaking ill about his friend, getting physical was one thing but his method was extreme. Though her attention was turned to Meiya when she asked her if she knew Hagi she nodded, "Not personally but I had a run-in with his sister some time ago on my travels though I know the man is a Wizard Saint." She replied before Meiya stopped both Alturia and Xepher from leaving, "Shall I subdue Alturia with my magic? She may not listen to reason even from your master." Syndra asked Clarissa telepathically. "Only if she doesn't listen, Alturia's very stubborn even more so when she's upset..." This was not the homecoming she wanted nor expected....

Who's around me?: Meiya, Chifumi, Sahara, Alturia, Fay, Xepher, Ashe, Syndra, Tiamat (Normal Form)
What's going on in my head?: Slightly irritated, Curious
Where in the world am I?: Mermaid Heel; Basement

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

I don't need you to find resolve
Cause when it's said and done
Down to one
I'll hate to say I told you so
And as your promises dissolve

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Mage

User Image

As Shihona drew closer to Arthas she could hear him talking to himself, or chanting rather, and knew what he was doing. The last four days she's noticed that he was distracted greatly but didn't know why nor made any effort to approach him but now she was really worried because he sounded like he was forcing the spell now or at least trying to anyway. The closer she got the more she heard his chant and the emotion on his voice, when he finished she stood not too far from him seeing the emotionless expression on his face as if he was trying to keep it together. "Arthas....you were casting Unlimited Blade Works right but nothing happened. Is...that why you've been distracted the last four days?" She asked out of concern.

Who's around me?: Kotetsu, Sagira, Kiritsugu, Rayleigh, Delvin, Stella, Arthas, Ichiro, Jade, Sakura, Souma, Relelia, Cindy, Shinjiro, Mia, Seth, Letia, Relius, Irisviel, Tyson
What's going on in my head?: Concerned
Where in the world am I?: Magnolia, Underground Caverns

Quote:

тechniques & equipment

tab tab Unruly Maiden Gear: Shihona's default requip that she always wears, while it does not give her any boosts in her abilities it is lightweight and allows for excellent free range of movement. The weapon she carries bo staff

Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira sighed listening to Kid tell her about his mission then why he was gone so long, she could never comprehend his obsession with symmetry nor did she want to honestly. "Yeah...you could've been back ten months sooner if you weren't so OCD about symmetry and don't you dare explain it to me cause I don't have the time to listen at the moment because I'm busy doing a lot of information compiling." She replied telepathically, she was worried that listening to him explain the wonders of symmetry would slow her progress of the compiling. When he asked for directions she smirked a bit, "Yeah, a lot has happened in the last week and four days. Keep in mind place is kind of crowded and there's a lot of magi down here so no going crazy about symmetry okay? Sending you directions now and also information on the whole situation." With that send she began the Information Transfer to Kid just as she finished compiling all the evidence. "Hey Delvin, Kiritsugu! I'm done on my end, got all the evidence ready!" She shouted to them.

Can't be alone all the time: Delvin, Kotetsu, Kiritsugu, Kotetsu, Delvin, Rayleigh, Shihona, Stella, Arthas, Ichiro, Jade, Sakura, Souma, Relelia, Cindy, Shinjiro, Mia, Seth, Letia; (telepathically) Kid
What's bugging me this time?: Working real hard
Where have I wandered to now?: Magnolia; Underground Caverns

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none:

Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Alturia 'Saber' Scarlet
Wizard Saint of Mermaid Heel
Locaᴛion: Mermaid Heel Guild Basement
With:Fay, Clarissa, Meiya, Xepher
Weapon/ Armor Form:Blue Armor/No Element

"You know who you face?
When Xepher tried to grab her wrist, Alturia quickly shook to remove it and managed to do so. She gave him a glare when he tried to threaten her since she insulted Ashe. His attempt at being nice didn't help ether. "Stubbornness doesn't factor in." she said. Then he decided to go along and that made her angrier. To add to it, Meiya and Clarissa were jumping at her now too though Clarissa seemed to be busy in thought. As both Meiya and Xepher blocked her way, Alturia reached out and her sword appeared, pointed at them both. "Get out of my way.." she said in a menacing tone. It was almost a growl and at this point, she would force her way through. "Fay risked his life so he could help us stop Sora and I will not let his sacrifice go in vain." she said. She turned somewhat towards Clarissa and Chifumi, knowing they were both going to act on this. "I don't care what happen ens to me...but as long as Sora is alive, Fay is in danger." she said as she began to walk ahead to go past the two.

"Before you stands the Knight of Mages."

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Kiritsugu ( Kerry ) Fernandes

Locaᴛion:Magnolia, Underground Caverns
With:Kotetsu, Light Mages

"My name means little except a past..."

When Ray asked when and where they'd be going, Kerry knew he was going to be one edge. "Deep Crater Forest." he said. Delvin had mentioned it as a likely hideout and if that was true, they needed to take a look. He watched as Ray kissed Stella and he frowned slightly at the sight, not out of jealousy of course but out of older brother instinct. It was why he didn't ask ether of his siblings to come along, they could very well die. Turning slightly towards Delvin, he offered a wave. "Were heading off, should be back in a hour ish." he said as a guess. Turning to Ray, he wondered if he could his magic to open a portal. "Think you can open a way in thats as close as it can be?" he asked. He could of used some magic but if Ray had a easy way, then they'd save their strength. They needed to be quick, silent, and most of all: Safe.
(( OOC: A bit short and I apologize, these two need to hurry XD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff