Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Hiei Dracoon
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Date of Birth: June 6th

Sexuality: Hetero

Affiliation: Sabertooth

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

нeιgнт: 4' 10'' xxxxxxweιgнт: 174

нaιr color: Black xxxxxxEye color: Red and Purple

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

Accessories: Long Black Jacket. Black Sleeveless Shirt, Black Baggy Pants, Black boots, White Headband, One Japanese Long Sword.

Special Characteristics: Immense Demonic Aura, 3rd Eye on forehead (Jagan Eye)

Magic & Techniques:

Telepathy: (Magical Ability)

Mind Link: Hiei can talk between people using his telepathy His limitation is he must see them either with his eyes or Jagan eye, He can contact several people at once and anyone he talks too can speak to each other. He can talk to people, they will hear his voice, but they can tune him out. This does not require him to overwhelm their mind.

Mind Scan - While Hiei is in a persons mind, he can hear what they are thinking, making him prodict there moves and understand their magics. He can only hear the loud thoughts, what they are thinking right then, If they don't think how they will attack, he can't predict it. This can not be resisted, and as long as he is in your mind, this will automatically happen.

Overwhelm: If a person detects and resists Hiei's mental abilities, he can attempt to forcefully gain entrance into a person's mind. Normally a person does not need to be overwhelmed since they won't notice the telepathy. Attempting to overwhelm anyone lets them feel his telepathy, and attempt to resist him. If he succeeds in overwhelming a target, it is near impossible to get him out of their mind. Being overwhelmed feels like someone is crushing you, eventually a persons mind will give.

Confusion: Once Hiei enters a persons mind, he can create illusions, slow there perspective of time, mess with their senses, or simply scramble their thoughts. Too large of a change is easily dismissed by the persons mind, and the more changes he makes, the easier it is for the person to dismiss his influence.

These are how he can confuse someone.
-----Mind Lock: Prevents a person from detecting the passage to time. Thus it seems Hiei teleport between locations.
-----Invisibility: Hiei makes a person ignore his existence. They can look straight at him or hear him make noise, but not notice him.
-----False Image: Hiei makes them see something that is not there. Anyone affected by this magic will see their own illusion and not share them with each other unless Hiei chooses they will.
-----False Pain: Hiei can trick a persons sense of pain. Making them not realize they have been hurt, or making them feel they are wounded when they are not.

Jagan Eye: (Demonic Ability)

Far Sight - Anything within a five thousand mile radius he can watch with his Jagan eye. Holy auras and wards against evil will block his sight of those areas.

True Sight - His Jagan eye is not affected by illusions or optical magic.

Mind's Eye - By looking into someones eyes long enough with his Jagan, he will start to see the past they felt.

Demon Rush - Hiei is already the Fastest in Sabertooth able to run at 200 miles per hour and slice his target 16 times in a second. However, if that speed is not enough he can sacrifice Demon energy to accelerate even faster. Running he can reach 800 miles per hour, and in the blink of an eye can slice his target 8 times. Finally he's evasions look more like teleports. This uses a lot of energy, and he rarely does more than 25 evasions in a fight because of this.

Demonic Fire Manipulation:

Black Fire Manipulation: By flowing his demonic energy into another source of fire, Hiei turns it into black fire, a weaker form of the darkness flame. While it is black fire, he can control it as if it were his own fire. This though drains demonic power from Hiei.

Mortal Flame: The mortal flame id the vilest flame on earth. By using his magical energy as bait threw his Jagan eye, he can draw a demonic fire of earth to himself. Weaker objects will disintegrate and weaker beings are instantly incinerated from the fire. This fire has a few uses.

-----Fist of the Mortal Flame - When the mortal flame is called, he can wrap it around his hand, anything he touches or hits with said hand will be engulfed in fire, dealing immense damage. Once wrapped around his hands it will drain his magical energy to sustain itself.
-----Blast of the Mortal Flame - When he calls the mortal flame, he wraps it around his fist, but then launches it as a beam that wraps around his target. Unlike the fist of the mortal flame, which once cast can be used multiple times without needing to call it to himself again, The fire can only be used as a blast which ends the technique.
-----Mortal Flame Door - Allows Hiei to burn a hole threw the world, to a destination he is watching with his Jagan eye. He has a limited range of 100 miles with this technique, All those that are not demons must be touching Hiei or will be incinerated as they try to pass threw the doorway.

Darkness Flame: That Darkness blame is a sentient fire from the deepest pits of hell. By flowing his demonic energy as bait threw his Jagan, he can pull the demonic fire of hell to himself. By pulling this fire to him, he literally opens the gates of hell on earth for a moment. The sky turns blood red, all the water in the area begins to boil, black lightning begins striking at random, and building begin to crumble. This power causes a lot of collateral damage. All weaker beings in the area are instantly incinerated in black fire, even if they were not the intended targets. There are only three uses for this fire. They are listed below:

-----Dragon of the Darkness Flame - The black fire takes it's true form, a demonic dragon. The dragon is indiscriminant on who it targets. It's primary target is the one the caster chooses, however if somehow diverted it may even target the original caster as its target.
-----Sword of the Darkness Flame - When he calls forth the darkness flame, he channels it threw his sword, his sword becomes engulfed in demonic flames. These flames will make the sword cut threw even the greatest defenses. even great magic are hard pressed to defend against this
-----Incarnate of the Darkness Flame - By trapping the dragon of the darkness flame within himself, he becomes a incarnate of destruction. He in near impervious to all forms of damage, and has a near unlimited supply of demonic energy. This from however has a time limit, After roughly three minutes, the attack expires. leaving the user comatose for an hour, afterwards he has no energy remaining.

Special Talents: Hiei is a master of the sword and is blindingly fast. His demonic blood makes him more fit than others and he can run at extreme speeds. (200 mph)

Weapons & Tools:
Demonic Long Sword (Banshee Shriek) - This sword was forged with demonic black fire and is nearly indestructible. The sword is infused with demonic energy and this has a maddening whisper to it. when cut by the sword the normally inaudible whispers can be heard and the words normally slowly drive a person insane. The foice goes like this “Flesh so fine, so fine to tear, to gnash the skin; skin to strip, to plait, so nice to plait the strips, so nice, so red the drops that fall; blood so red, so red, so sweet; sweet screams, pretty screams, singing screams, scream your song, sing your screams...”
—Machin Shin, The Black Wind

Biography: Hiei's mother was exposed to demon blood while she was pregnant with him. As a result Hiei has some demonic features, such as Lightning fast speeds, a third eye, a resilience to fire, and finally a demonic aura.

After being placed for adoption, Hiei rotted away there for three years. His demon blood made him very intelligent. After running away from the orphanage, he learned how to wield weapons from dark wizards who took him in, but Hiei became so blood thirsty, even the dark wizards feared him.

Being alone, he found out how to use his Jagan eye to it's fullest and began a crime spree. For two years he killed anyone who got in his way. He eventually decided to kill dark wizards, for it wouldn't get him in trouble with the law like he had been, and he became a deadly tool of destruction.

He joined sabertooth and when all the other guild members were kicked out by Alucard. Hiei remained. As of today there are no warrants on his head for he did some serious unoffical community service once for the counsel and told them he had done it. The counsel then cut him a little slack for it.

Personality: Hiei is cold, calculating, and deadly. When around idiots he will take great pleasure from mocking them. He has serious trouble giving compliments and will more than likely insult someone insult them in his attempt. Those who know him know he is kind and shows honor where it is deserved. To anyone else he is a stuck up, rude, and insensitive. Hiei has no trouble taking the lives of those who oppose him.

Dislikes: Idiots, Weaklings, Dark Wizards

Fears: Becoming Soft, Losing a fight, Hurting his friends

Hobbies: Training, Killing Dark Wizards, Sparring

Played By: Project DT88

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Archer E. Stalker
- - - - - - - - - - - - - & - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the basics

you can call me
xxxxxxArcher Stalker, Mr. Stalker, "The Full Metal Hunter"
i've lived through
xxxxxx22
of course i'm
xxxxxxMale
I'm proud to be a
xxxxxxHuman

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx here`s my card

i side with the
xxxxxxPirates
i'm a member of
xxxxxxBlink's Sake
think you're tough? i'm a
xxxxxxSharp Shooter
oh, and i ate the
xxxxxxGatling Gatling Fruit
Archer can change both of his arms' forearm and hand into Gatling guns. Even though it's offensive powers are top-notch it makes it where he is unable to grab or hold anything while his arms are transformed. Also using his guns comes at a cost. The bullets are actually transformed droplets of blood, The more he fires, the more blood he losses. For every second, one of his arms fires, he losses a tablespoon of blood. It may not be much, but prolonged use of his power can leave him anemic and very weak. He can do lesser transformations as well.

Single Arm Automatic - Keeps his ability to grab and hold things by not transforming one of his arms, but the other arm turns into a Gatling gun. He can't use his bow with this power, but he can use his throwing knives and one dagger.

Double Arm Automatic - Both forearms turn into Gatling guns allowing maximum damage, however he can't hold onto anything after that. This also makes it impossible for him to use daggers, bow and throwing knives.

Finger gun - by only transforming his index finger, he has a semi-automatic finger gun. By wearing gloves he can conceal this until he takes his first shot. He has near infinite ammo in this form since the blood loss per bullet is only a drop. He retains most of the use of his hand this way.

Arm Cannon - By making a fist then transforming his hand and forearm. He makes a small cannon that fires a mini cannon ball. This though uses a quarter cup of blood and repeated use can easily sap his strength quickly and make him anemic. This is ussually strong enough to blow threw a ships hull, mass, and sheets of metal.

And i'm totally skilled
xxxxxxArcher prefers long range combat with his bow or his throwing knives, He is a marksman with both weapons, with near perfect accuracy up to 50 meters with the knives and 300 meters with his bow, and great accuracy up to 100 meters with a throwing knife and 500 meters with a bow. Should he have no choice but to fight in close range combat he uses his knives in a form of defensive combat that heavily relies on parries and counterattacks. He is average when it comes to strength, but relies on his agility more that brute force. He is also a skilled fisher, hunter, and scavenger.
my weapon of choice
xxxxxxMy collection of throwing knives, my trusty black and white daggers, and my father's long bow
i've got a price on my head
xxxxxxBOUNTY TO BE FILLED IN LATER.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and in conclusion

i tend to be
xxxxxxArcher is a arrogant and cocky most of the time. However he is kind and trustworthy as well. He has a tendency to push his limits when his friends need him, like forcing his powers to keep working after becoming anemic, or taking a dangerous missions so his friends don't need to take them. If you earn his friendship, he will defend you with his life.
in the past i've
xxxxxxArcher lived in a peaceful village where he lived the first half of his life free of pirates. His father taught him how to hunt, scavenge, fish, and generally how to survive. In this he also learned how to fight using knives, daggers, and speed of movement. He wished he never needed to use these skills, but this fate wasn't meant to be

At the age of 18 his whole world was changed when Pirates attacked his home village and used it as a base operation. His best friend's father tried to stop the pirates but died in the fight. He knew what he had to do. He planned to draw the pirates into the forest near their village and hunt them down. However his world was completely turned upside down when his best friend tried to fight them but was taken away instead.

When he was packing up to give pursuit, his father told him of the Devil Fruit, and how there was one on this island, that he had hidden in the woods. How he hid it in case there was a emergency, he could use it. When his father explained he was to afraid to use it against the pirates Archer became infuriated, called his father every dirty name he knew, that the man was a coward and people had died because of his fear, and that he was going to use the fruit to save his best friend. Following the directions he took from his father he dug up the box that held the Gatling Gatling Fruit. The next day he traveled to the nearest port where he joined a pirate crew to search for his best friend.

ya gotta love
xxxxxxHunting, cooking, being active, friendly people, sparing, interacting with friends, sweet foods.
but keep this away
xxxxxxLife or Death fights, anyone who hurts his friends, spicy foods, slackers, cruel thugs, death.
s/he keeps me going!
xxxxxxProject DT88

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ Archer E. Stalker ]
[ The Full Metal Hunter ]

[ Hunting for my light, Hunting for my hope. ]
[ Arms made of steel, Heart made of glass. ]
[ Passions of youth, cast off into the winds. ]
[ Dreams become shattered. Ambitions turn to dust. ]

[ What is at the end of my journey? ]
[ What will I truly give to find myself? ]
[ Take my fractured heart in hand. ]
[ Someone please make it whole again. ]

User Image

User Image“How long has it been? 2, 3, no... 4 years” Archer said to himself as he sat in his cabin of the ship. He had been lucky enough to have a crew take him with them. He needed to find clues if he was going to find his friend… If she still lived. Archer cringed at the thought. He had worked all last night to get the repairs to the torn sail complete. Now there was probably going to be more repairs needed after the captain, Devonheart D. Lethaniel beached the ship. He doubted there was anything major wrong like a broken hull, but if something below broke from the jarring, he wouldn’t be the one to fix it this time. The captain had already decided to head to town so he better do something other than just lay back. He disliked slackers, and right now he was one.

Getting up he grabbed his gear and headed on the beach. I better go get us some food for when he returns, hopefully with a larger crew he thought as he walked into the foliage. He may be a pirate in title but at heart he was a hunter. It only took him a matter of minutes to find his pray. It was a wild boar, not the fattest out there, but large enough to feed a small crew. Pulling put a throwing knife silently he threw and took the boar just below the skull. A clean kill like always. This would make a good meal. It may not be as high quality of the foods you can get in towns, but atleast this tway you know what you are eating.

Taking the boar back to the ship he decided to head into town. No doubt his captain was in a bar looking for recruits. It didn’t take him long to enter the town so now he can check to see if their were any rumors about the pirates he was looking for. If there were rumors he would find a way to follow them. Most likely be joining another pirate’s ship heading where he needed to. He never got a chance to check though as all hell seemed to break out in the town. He tried to make sense of it but there was gunfire coming from one part of town and explosions in another. “What the bloody hell has he done now!?” he yelled to himself, instantly blaming the absent minded pirate captain. Running through town, he hoped he could understand what was going on before he ran into anyone.

[ Who is with me? ]
No one?
[ Where am I? ]
Lougetown,
[ How am I? ]
Perfect

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image