Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"Fighting without hope is no way to live.
It's just a way to die."

━━━ʆΐɠɧϯɳΐɳɠ━━━
{Final Fantasy XIII}

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.

You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you.

User Image

Character Location: Arcadia
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, angry
Character Inventory: Omega Weapon, Platnium Armlet, Tetra Crown
Current Paradigm: Commando

████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████

Lightning wasn't sure what was going on. She was out of it, thinking that she was dreaming about Bodham, but it was almost too real to be a dream... and she knew it wasn't her hometown, it was just a beach, and she was being helped by another woman. She looked to Tifa, squinting a bit to get a clear look, she was asking her something... maybe... she wasn't sure. Then the potion came to her lips and she took it, drinking down the medicine without even a face... it didn't matter how much you hated the stuff, in the military you took it and didn't complain.

Two more people showed up then, a boy that looked near Hope's age, and a tall, white haired man. She felt curative magic, which was enough to clear her head just a bit, and she managed to switch paradigms. The green symbol flashed under her, and she cast Esuna on herself. She felt pretty alright then, and she sat up, looking to the brunette woman first, then the brunette boy.

"Thank you,"
                                                    she said to them, her voice still a little soft from her injuries, but she was a lot better. She looked around, not knowing where she was, or how she got there. There were way too many people here to be Pulse... but it certainly wasn't anywhere in Cocoon that she knew. She blinked, remembering then what she'd been doing, and how injured she'd gotten. "I have to get back," she said quickly, trying to pull herself up, but the blood rushed to her head and caused her to swoon.

She managed to keep from falling over, her hand going to her head to try and stop the spinning, when she managed to get her balance, she then gauged each person in turn. The brunette woman was strong, and seemed very kindly. The other woman was a little strange, she wasn't sure what to think about her. The tall man was handsome, but had strange, long ears and seemed to have an icy demeanor about him. The boy seemed to be a kind soul as well, she could had thought the two brown haired people might be related or something, they seemed to be the same sort of person... like Serah, but strong in battle.

"I'm Lightning, I was a soldier... I was in the middle of a battle, then I came here... my friends are still there, if I don't go back, they could die."
                                                    She didn't know if they knew how to get back, but leaving Snow in charge was a very bad idea. He was an idiot that never planned anything. It either proved to be successful, or he got his a** beat and captured... they couldn't afford to have that happen in the fight they'd been waging. She looked to the woman the boy had called Tifa, hoping she might have an answer and be willing to tell her.

No one's gonna tell me how to live...
                                                    XXXXMy heart belongs to...

No one

I will protect the people I love...
                                                    XXXXthose I travel with...

Tifa, Sora, T-elos, Arumat

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"You have to be strong. Strength of heart
will carry you through the hardest of trials."

━━━Ⱦҿʀʀӓ━━━
{Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep}

And hold on before it's too late
We'll run 'til we leave this behind
Don't fall, just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives

And the risk that might break you
Is the one that would save
A life you don't live is still lost

So stand on the edge with me
Hold back your fear and see
Nothing is real 'til it's gone

User Image

Character Location: Zion
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, confused
Character Inventory: Darkgnaw keyblade, Fission Firaga, Quake, Curaga, Thundaga, Trinity Limit

Terra was thankful to the kind farmer, even if he didn't have much information for him, at least he had a direction. He would go and find the armored man, not sure if he might be a keyblade wielder or not, he would not get his hopes up, but anyone that wasn't from the area naturally might have some tidbit that he would use to find out why he'd been pulled her, and what wrong needed to be righted.

He was about to walk in the way the farm hand indicated, but he heard a voice call to him. He turned and saw a man in armor, much like the farmer had indicated. "I am," he said simply, a warmth about his voice that seemed a bit lacking with the newcomer, but that was just the way that Terra was. He listened carefully to the question, thinking it over. He didn't think he'd ever heard anything by that name, but he wanted to make sure.

"No, I don't think I have, but there are many places I haven't yet visited, perhaps I haven't encountered it yet." He wasn't really supposed to tell people from the worlds that he visited that he was an outsider, with a keyblade that was supposed to help them with their problems. If he had too, then he did, nothing else for it. But the people here didn't seem surprised by him at all, which was weird. He decided to chance it.

"Have you heard of a keyblade before?"
                                                It was worth it, maybe he was a wielder he hadn't met yet... but it was strange armor he had on, it didn't cover his mouth and nose. He was hoping for an answer when he heard a woman's voice from behind him. He saw a young woman with blond hair, but her outfit kind of reminded him of Aqua a little, but with more skin showing. She seemed to be a hyper little thing, demanding questions of them.

"I don't mind," he said, smiling a bit, then he looked back of to the other guy. "I'm Terra by the way," he said it to both of them, but Rikku had already come out with hers, and he certainly didn't want to be rude. He'd cut down his master because he believed someone evil over his own father, he wasn't going to disgrace him further by not being polite.

The darkness may want me...
                                                XXXXMy Heart belongs to...

Aqua

But I don't want it...
                                                XXXXThose I travel with...

Kain, Rikku

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                        xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image
                                        User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxx

║█ ║│█│║│███│║│██│║█│║█║│██║║││║│║█║║│ ║██││║█║│█│║││█

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ ARCADIA // shorexxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx VII
                                        xxȾᵻϝᴀ Łᴏᴄᴋʜᴀᴙᴛxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              [ W o r d s ] aren't the ONLY way to .t.e.l.l. someone how you feel.

Tifa's attentions were generally focused on the pink haired woman. There was no guarantee that the woman was either an ally or an enemy. She understood that there was a chance for both. However, if the woman was a possible ally, then her actions would not incur her later. If this woman should become her enemy, then the martial artist would deal with that at a later date. She explained to T-elos, who was right to be wary, "Regardless of whether or not she is possibly an enemy, she is in no condition to harm either of us. That being said, I am just as much of a possible enemy to you as she is to me, but thanks for keeping an eye out." She didn't look back at T-elos while she spoke, looking upon the battered fighter with sincere eyes.

She could not help but notice the woman's fingertips. They were not particularly injured, but she saw the familiar callouses of one, who wielded a significantly heavily blade. This woman had trained long and hard, whether for good or bad intentions, at least that much could be admired. Not to mention, the wounds might have killed any normal person, but this woman was clearly trained for battle not unlike herself or her comrades... The same she could likely say for T-elos, but there was something a little different about her. This was not any suspicion towards her character as much as her actual body. The woman's hands were firm like muscle but still soft like skin, yet the woman seemed quite battle ready. She could not really call either of them her enemy, especially since one was injured and the other offering her help.

The woman drank the hi-potion that Tifa had to offer. She didn't have any elixirs or x-potions. Those weren't exactly conducive to every day precautions. To carry either of them was to seem paranoid. However, she had wished she had one or the other on her at that moment. Surprises, occurred one after another. A man had encroached upon the beach. He seemed non-human with his oddly tipped... ears? She couldn't be quite sure. Still holding up Lightning, most of her attentions were focused upon her. She hoped that T-elos would address this question, but she couldn't help but notice that he was in the same boat as her. She didn't know where she was nor was she even sure what was going on with the exception of the pink haired fighter.

Even if she had decided to split herself once more to try and answer this man as well, she would have been interrupted anyways. She flicked her head back, surprised at her name being called. It wasn't common, but maybe someone shared her name. She didn't think that she knew anyone here. A brunette boy with spiky hair in dark clothing came running towards the four on the beach. She didn't recognize him, but he seemed to know her name at the very least. She didn't refuse the help he gave, casting what seemed to be a cure spell over the woman as well. The more help, the better for the woman in question.

The woman-Lightning was moving around. Tifa relaxed her hold a bit to allow her to shift. She seemed to know a bit of magic as well, healing herself as well. Well, that was productive then. She probably had a load of sand in her shoes now, but it looked like Lightning, a soldier that had just come from fighting a battle, would be all right. She stood up, brushing off her knees, which had dust of sand clinging to her skin. She looked around to the group and said, "I'm Tifa, but I'm not from here so I don't know much about this place... I only just arrived myself. I don't know how I got here, and I don't know how to get back to where I was before in Edge." She glanced at T-elos, confirming that this was what she had told her before.

Her gaze settled on the brunette, still a little surprised that he knew her, but she didn't ask. It wouldn't be the first time. "I'm not sure about you..." She trailed off, looking at Sora and Arumat, not knowing either of their names, "But would it be safe to say that everyone isn't quite sure how they got here, but they are sure they are out of place?" T-elos certainly hadn't told her that much, but Tifa was doing a little surmising since T-elos had stated the people she was looking for weren't from around here. Lightning seemed to convey a similar disconnection except her's seemed a little more dire.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // concerned

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Leather Gloves, Mystile
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Counter Attack :: Counter Attack ) ( Added Effect :: Seal ) ( Time :: Heal )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x hi-potion, 2 x ether, 3 x phoenix down, 3 x remedy
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?
                                        locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"I said I'd live my life for both of us...
Easy to make that promise."

━━━Ȼɭѻμɖ Șϯʀΐʄҿ━━━
{Final Fantasy VII}

The earth comes reeling
The curtain calls my name
I'm not afraid
And I know
You may not miss me
But I am not ashamed
The choice I made

User Image

Character Location: Crysis
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, worried
Character Inventory: Weapon: Tsurugi, Armor: Mystile (Phoenix::Final Attack, Restore::All, Lightning::Cover)

Cloud was more then a little surprised to see Yuffie there, but he was even more surprised to see Vincent. He also gauged the health of his friend, and he could tell he was exhausted, but he seemed to alright... he wasn't missing limbs or anything. The one sentence he said made the blond smile a little. He wouldn't have wanted to get into personal stuff with a stranger standing right there either, but it was pretty obvious Vincent couldn't stop being a gentleman, even with Yuffie frowning up a storm.

He put his cape over her shoulders, something he didn't do often. The cape was like his security blanket, he hid behind it. It was hard to see what he was feeling with the bottom half of his face covered most of the time. Something pretty amazing must have happened for him to give it to her without being asked. He must had trusted her more then Cloud thought he did, something must have happened the Reactor Zero that Yuffie wasn't telling them about.

He stuck his sword int he snow for a moment and pulled the coat off, replacing his sword on his back and walking over to Xianghua. "Here," he said simply, handing it over to her. She was barely wearing as much as Yuffie was, the young woman would need it more then he would. That being said, he turned to look at Yuffie, who was carrying on like she didn't have a huge bolt of red cloth draped over her... he thought for sure that she would be running around like a superhero already... or carrying on like he was never going to get it back.

"We should go talk inside, there is a small Inn around the corner." He was used to kind of taking the reign, especially with these two. Yuffie was too energetic, she normally needed focus, and Vincent rarely cared enough to have an opinion. He didn't know the new girl, but he would let her come along, she seemed like a fighter, and could probably make it on her own... but Tifa would have wanted him to extend a hand to her, so he would.

He was still waiting for Yuffie to do something crazy with the cape. This was all just so odd that he found himself hoping that something completely absurd would happen so he could tell Tifa and make her smile... nothing was better then when he could get her to laugh with him, he didn't even care if he was the but of the joke. He'd made her sad for so long that he was happy when he could make her happy too. And it never crossed his mind that he wouldn't find Tifa.

I will not live in the past...

Tifa Lockhart

There isn't a thing I don't cherish...
                                                          XXXXI travel with...

Vincent, Yuffie, Xianghua

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ZION // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx IV
                                          xxKᴀᵻᴎ Ħᵻɢʜᴡᵻᴎᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                I DON'T expect you to f o r g i v e me, ( after ) all I've done.

Kain understood the youth's caution. He would have been cautious himself. He was still cautious even now. This was an unknowing being with unknown prowess. He little underestimate youth, remembering Rydia herself. She was sufficiently powerful, probably more so than the lot of them if she tried. This boy and she seemed of a similar age-group. He wouldn't look down upon him. Not to mention, there was something in his eyes that reminded him of himself. It was like there was a budding darkness present. Kain had no extra mental perception, but it was more like instinct. He recognized a person that might also be searching for himself, perhaps to rid the darker parts of him.

He nodded and did not take his curt, vague answers as rude. He actually found it mature, much more than Edge demonstrated despite the large age difference. He could acknowledge that boy's sense of experience. He was not rushing in head first impulsively. If Kain were in any better position, he might have offered to mentor this boy, but he was still searching for answers himself. There was no advice he could even think to give him that might help him, assuming of course that his sense about the boy was right.

"I understand. Thank you then." He didn't particularly despair about the boy's confession of ignorance. He didn't attempt to hope for much more. When the boy asked about a keyblade, Kain lifted his chin. A keyblade? He tried to picture what such an item might be in his thoughts. It had never even occurred to him that there was such an object. In the end, he shook his head, excess platinum strands that did not fit beneath his helmet swayed at his back.

With withdrawn mellow, he said, "No I have not," He didn't know if the boy had hoped for a positive answer like he had, but he felt compelled to apologize anyways, "I am sorry that I cannot be of much use." It seemed that neither of them could help each other in this case. It was a pity. This might have been the end of their conversation if a bonding female in a provocative attire did not come bounding upon them. It caused Kain to draw pause, looking down in curiosity. She seemed so young, a more abounding version of the green haired summoner.

He raised an eyebrow, although invisible beneath his helm. He spoke out dryly, "I do not believe I've ever heard the word roof used just the way you've used it, young lady-Miss Rikku." He did not move from his spot on the roof. There was no reason for him to listen to her. He did not. He spoke out, disregarding her demands for him to move. He might amused at seeing her attempt to bring a dragoon from the skies. The skies were merciless, and with how little she wore, he was sure that she might freeze before even reaching him.

"I am sure that you are able to hear me quite clearly. Should you wish, you may come up here. I will not stop you. It is likely that I won't be able to answer your questions any better than I have been able to answer his and he mine." He made a sort of gesture to Terra. As a sort of afterthought, he added, "But if it is my name you seek, my name is Kain." Perhaps if they came across someone he knew, they might be able to casually mention him. He had a sneaking suspicions that this was not an ordeal that had anything to do with Mt. Ordeals itself.

He could leave at any moment. He was tempted to. He thought he might have taken a liking to the boy, but he was not so sure about the girl. However, Terra seemed to get along well enough with Rikku. They might have been the same age. Who was he to intrude upon them? He would have to find his way alone in the end regardless, and he felt displaced in their presence. It was another reason he sat up there compared to them. He frequently felt separate from others, and this particular gap felt even more broad.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // cautious

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Abel's Lance
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 6 x hi-potion, 3 x remedy, 2 x star veil
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"Too much hope is the opposite of despair...
An overpowering love may consume you in the end."

━━━ɣΐȵςҿȵϯ ɣӓʆҿȵϯΐȵҿ━━━
{Final Fantasy VII}

Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark

No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs

User Image

Character Location: Crysis
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, slightly amused
Character Inventory: Cerberus (Ice), Escort Guard (Revive :: Thunder, Fire :: All, Restore :: All), Ribbon

Vincent knew he had a lecture coming. He hadn't called, but the truth was he hadn't been awake the whole time either. The small, person experience of bidding Lucrecia farewell had been something he needed to do alone. He could tell he'd made her worry, and he was truly sorry for that. But the fight with Deepground had given him his life back, however strange that might be, and he didn't feel guilty about it. Yes, he would apologize for making her worry, but that was something to do in private, and certainly not in front of a stranger.

He was a little surprised that Yuffie didn't seem to notice his 'awesome cloak' was on her shoulders at the moment, and he have expected her to get tangled up in it and fall on her rear like she did... a lot. How the girl got to be the best ninja in Wutai with her klutziness he had no idea. Well, she'd notice it was there eventually, and until they were inside, he wouldn't take it from her. It was much too cold, and in typical, Yuffie fashion she wasn't wearing much.

Vincent pushed his hair back off his shoulders, noticing it more without his cape to keep it off his neck, and he looked to Cloud as the younger man offered he coat to the other girl. He didn't know what Yuffie and she were talking about, but Cloud's idea for going inside was probably wise. Yeah could both last awhile in what they had because of the mako in their blood, but these two little ladies didn't have much protection.

"I think an Inn is the best idea," even with the cloak, Yuffie's teeth would be chattering soon. He recalled the time they went to Icicle Inn, and even though she was all excited to snow board (even if they were in a life and death situation) once they made it there, she complained about the cold for days. There was more then once when she'd try to steal the cape... or at least attempt to use it as a blanket.

He started to think about the fact she wasn't carrying on about his cloak, then when she moved he cause a glint of light off something metallic. There was a chain handing off her belt, but he couldn't see what was on the end... but even so, he reached down and touched the butt of his gun lightly, knowing the Cerberus Relief wasn't there... that was because he'd lost it in Midgar... and apparently Yuffie had it... he could tell by the unique, gunmetal chain... he only caught a glimpse, but he was pretty sure. She must have been really worried... and really angry at him too.

The sins I must atone for...

No one

Those few I let in...

Cloud, Yuffie, Xianghua

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"I'm a coward... A coward who cannot
even defy orders he knows he ought not follow ..."

━━━Ȼҿҫΐʃ Ҕȁrѵҿү━━━
{Final Fantasy IV}

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
And pray to God he hears you

User Image

Character Location: Hades
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, worried
Character Inventory: Ragnarok, several potions

Cecil was glad to see that the two of them seemed friendly. The blue haired woman had a caring, though sad look to her, but she was soldiering through... just like another couple of girls he knew. The young man seemed energetic, and sort of reminded him of Edge, the way he moved. Thing were starting to look up, finally someone that might be able to give him more information.

Then Aqua ran off, and he turned to watch her hug a younger boy. When the other man said something about it, he smiled a bit and nodded, taking his hand and shaking it in return. "My name is Cecil Harvey, King of Baron." He didn't even think that he shouldn't share his title, but a few of the other people in the area seemed to hear him, and were appraising his worth once again. What happened to a man if he were to get killed in such a place over his crown? He pushed the idea out if his head as utter nonsense.

"I am also a Paladin, which is more useful here then a title. I am adept at swordsmanship, and a few, very rudimentary curative spells. It's a pleasure to meet you, even under these grave circumstances."
                                                    Hasao didn't seem to know much more then he did really, maybe they had all just arrived, and thus no information could be exchanged as of yet.

"I need to figure out a way home, my wife and people need me, and I'd only just received word that she was ill, I'm... needless to say, very concerned."
                                                    If there even was a way back... no he couldn't think like that. He would get home to his family, he would see his friends again, and Kain would return, his demons chased away. He had to believe it.

"If the young lady and boy are also new here, perhaps we can all find a way back together."
                                                    Only problem was, he had no idea where to start. The townsfolk in the area didn't seem to what to help them, but there seemed to be a large building in the distance. Perhaps there would be people there that could make some sense of this.

I must do what is right...
                                                    XXXXMy Heart belongs to...

Rosa Harvey

Or I will lose myself again...

Hasao, Aqua, Roxas

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ HADES // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                        xx KINGDOM xxx HEARTS
                                        xxxxxxΛƣᴜᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              It's my f r i e n d s. I promised I'd be { there } FOR them.

Aqua was overcome with relief at seeing Ventus again... rather, she was relieved at seeing him awake. She didn't know that he would move so soon. It could have moments or it could have been for long. There was no way to tell. If Ventus was here, they could work together to find Terra. She could attempt to send him home, but she had learned what that might entail. It was dangerous, but he might just leave anyways. This was not to say that she distrusted Ventus, but she trusted him more to see his friends through more than anything else even if that meant disobeying a direct order from her. She knew that, and it was safer at the very least of they all stuck together. Separating them might have been the cause of their problems... If she wasn't the only one who had made it through the exam... If only she had been failed with Terra or if they had all managed to graduate... Maybe this wouldn't have happened. Still, she didn't allow herself to dwell upon that. It was over. Things couldn't be changed...

She stopped when he spoke that he wasn't Ventus. She looked concerned, eyebrows furrowing in obvious confusion. She stepped back, giving him distance. He acted like he didn't know her, and if he didn't remember her, then she probably seemed very strange. She looked him over once, seeing his attire. It wasn't quite the same as she remembered, and the keyblade in his hand wasn't the same either. Of course neither of those things meant anything since clothes could be changed, and keyblades could have different chains attached. "Roxas...?" She repeated softly, obviously taken aback. S

he reached back and produced a blue wayfinder for him to see, "This doesn't look familiar? Maybe a green one?" Part of her wanted to believe that this was Ven. She wasn't sure what was worse, this truly not being Ven or Ven forgetting about their friendship. Still, she couldn't help but remember Vanitas. Perhaps this was a fragment of Ven's heart then? They could go by different names, but she could feel something resonating about them. Even though there was clearly non-recognition in his eyes, she couldn't deny there was something that still reminded her of Ven. It wasn't just his appearance.

However, she had to settle herself with the fact that this person, Roxas, really didn't seem to know her at all. She hoped then that Ventus was still safely tucked away in Castle Oblivion. Still, with such an uncanny resemblance, she couldn't help but feel responsible for him. She didn't want to leave him. She didn't know what she might do if she found Terra in a similar state of non-recognition. She wouldn't push her luck to trying to impress Ven's existence upon him. At least this being that called himself Roxas was safe. She couldn't guarantee as much if it were Terra. It didn't change the fact that she still needed to find him and perhaps with Roxas's help, she might.

After a moment of hesitation, she said, "That'd be great." She wasn't completely sold about Roxas and Ventus being two separate people yet, but she wouldn't deny it either in case it was true like Vanitas. At least Roxas seemed as kind as Ventus. She added quietly, "I was looking for my friend Terra, but you happened to look a lot like my other friend, who was in a very deep sleep the last time I was with him..."

She sighed and looked back at the two males she had left behind. She gestured to them, both with white-silver hair but both having very different demeanors, "I'm not from this place and neither are they... I'm not familiar with them myself because I ran off, thinking you were my friend-Ven," she said, very embarrassed now that she felt like she in the wrong as well as having rudely left the two people she was talking to at the time. She began to walk towards them, saying, "I should go apologize at the very least... would you like to come?" She asked, not sure if she was being too presumptuous by thinking he might be out of place there as well. She was tentative now because she had already made a mistake once with him.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // embarrassed

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Brightcrest
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x ether
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // wayfinder

User Image

Oerba Yun Fang

User Image

"I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her."

"Now, don't you worry. I'll come and find you, no matter where you go."

"I've got a few screws loose, but I'm a l'Cie, same as you."

Mood: content
Game: Final Fantasy 13

Fang smiled a little when he denied her the free falling. Seemed he wasn't much of a fly boy after all. Though she didn't tell him that they would be riding a dragon around so it was more or less her fault. Hearing him agree about getting to know one another she nodded, giving him a light pat on the back of his shoulder, "At a boy, first rounds on me.~" She said playfully as she more and likely would only go with the first round. After all she honestly wasn't too fond of being drunk in a place she knew nothing about. The alcohol would be a way to unwind just a little.

What started to confused the dragoon was the fact that he knew about chocobos? Well there was at least something they could talk about. She listened intently as she also got a very notable name from his words."Bahamut?" She then turned to face him with hear arms slightly open, moving them with her speech,"Like a big fearsome dragon named Bahamut that can launch a destructive attack from his mouth? " She then pointed to herself with her thumb,"I can summon him too." She said with a confident air to her. She loved her eidolon because he could give her one of the things she desired, the sky. Though she just shook her head at the rest, not knowing too much about them as she noted,"I think the boys could summon the other ones...Ifrit and Shiva, though they were sisters and had a odd way to transform..." She laughed and shook her head, it was quite a sight to say the least. Though she did enjoy riding on the bike, it was just odd that they were two women.

Fang stopped dead in her tracks as she heard the boy bring up Vanille. She wished she never had said the name to be honest. She clenched her fist and shook her head, luckily she had her back to him now as she had to explain Vanille to Tidus."Vanille...is my best friends. The only one that has stuck by my side through thick and thin. She is the ray of sunshine that light up my day and she is also the last Oerba around other then me. We are two girl fated to stay by one another side and the Fal'Cie take advantage of that when they want their dirty work done. To put it in simple terms, she is my other half. " Fang's voice was heavy with emotion as she had laced her fingers in front of her like Vanille used to do from time to time as she smiled softly, she missed her a lot.

Though she quickly spun around and walked backwards while looking at Tidus,"Well now you have to tell me about someone like that to you. After all its only fair and we are getting to know one another." Fang wanted the spotlight off of her for now and preferably on someone else and sadly for Tidus he was the only one around. She then dipped into the bar as she waved the boy to follow, this would allow him to at least build up the composure for the explanation of the person he held dearly.

Fang sat at the bar and held up two finger,"Give us two of the strongest thing you got, and can you add in a little fruit to give it that sweet tang? Thank you~ " Fang's accented voice was as calm as ever as she patted the chair next to her, waiting for Tidus to get the hint that she would want him to sit down. She was quite eager to hear about this boy, after all they shared some similarities in their worlds but were two different places!

"Get 'em! Shred 'em! Unleash Hell!"

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                          User Image

User Image

Rikku tilted her head to the side as Kain said he hadn't heard the word roof used that way."Well guess you are behind the times hm gramps? " She teased her grin never fading as she knew the guy was young but he seemed to talk as if he was a old man! ,"Oui ghuf oui yna y ped faent" Rikku spoke in Albhed as she had a feeling that neither of the boys knew what she was saying as she then looked to Terra to see if he knew of anything that she just said. Oh she hoped not, it would be kinda cool to have her own code language!

Rikku looked up to Kain who was denying her to coming down to where her and Terra were as she placed both hands on her hips and grumbled. She was more or less being the usual playful girl so she meant nothing mean in all truth. This guy just partially reminded her of Auron, with how he talked and seemed to be of a higher discipline."Well excuse me if I didn't want ya to become a giant lightning rod to the clouds because the way there are looking, it will be one boooomm! Then we have fried Kain! Might wanna take a ladies advice ya know?" She stuck out her tongue as she seemed to look to the buildings he was on, seeing if there was a good way to climb up it to get him down. "You're lucky I don't have a grasshopper dress sphere! Otherwise I woudl come and get 'cha! " She said as she would let Kain sit up there as long as he wished, after all she wasn't one to boss people around she just met. Though if her brother was around, he would be getting her a drink right about now.

Sad to say none of her questions were answers as she slouched, waving back and forth as her arms dangled in front of her. "Aww phooey... " She said in a whiny tone fitting of a young hyperactive girl. She eventually bounced up and looked to the two boys, with a pose, one fist in the air, both legs spread slightly, and the other hand on her hip,"Alright, its decided! We will go on a adventure to find answers and cool stuff! Of course I will be the leader cause I got the brains and well Terra, you will be the awesome one and Kain...you will be the reasonable one, kay? " She spun around in a circle so she could glance at both boys, wondering if they were accepting of her plan, at least the looking for answers part. After all Rikku leading anything might lead to some sort of disaster.

Though she decided to bring up a few names, just encase she could get these two find them"Um, well I really wanna find Yuna, she is a brunette with two different colored eyes and used to be a summoner...and well maybe Paine if she is around, she looks like a booty kicking girl dressed in black leather. They were who I was with last time I remember..." She said as she tapped her cheek, thinking about anything else that might be able to help the situation. Though her brain was running on empty as all she could honestly think about was finding Yunie...

Series : Final Fantasy X-2
                                                                          Location: Zion
                                                                          With : Kaine and Terra
                                                                          Dress sphere: Thief

Translation
                                                                          Oui ghuf oui yna y ped faent = You know you are a bit weird

User Image
▬♦enosaga III♦▬

T-Elos

Arcadia
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
Intentions:xxxxxxx
MOOD
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

User Image

╬╦╦╦╦╦╦╬╬╬╬╬╬╦╦╦╦╦╦╬

T-Elos was gazing down at Tifa as she seemed to administer the medicine, saying some rather wise words if she might add. She smirked slightly, perhaps over the situation of this all, new people helping one another even without knowing their name. Lets just say Lightning was lucky that T-Elos didn't finger her alone, she would have ended the poor soldier's suffering."I see, well I will remain on guard, I expect your actions to have a fruitful end, you seem to have a decent judge of another character or perhaps a big heart that will accept even the darkest of beings..." She said in her monotone voice as she glanced around, seeing that more dared to approached.

One was a child that called out Tifa? Perhaps they were from the same world? Which caused T-Elos to wonder if Kos-mos was here, seeing these two did give her a chance that they were here after all. Though she responded to Sora's worry,"Unknown..we found her like this. " She honestly didn't want to deal with a child, perhaps shooting him would be best? She decided not to do so...yet . After all Sora seemed to be a good hearted type which left T-Elos out numbered, then again that honestly never stopped her before. The again she was playing the kind heart role, well to the best ability that she could.

What caught her off guard was Arumat, mainly because she saw the scythe first and she automatically thought Kos-Mos. She activated her arm blade and spun at the man holding it to his throat as she stopped before it touched his neck. "You are not her...." T-Elos seemed to be confused about this man...he had pointy ears? For some odd reason she wanted to touch them but decided not to.She slowly drew her arm back from Arumat as she let the laser like blade withdraw back into her arm. She crossed her arms and glared at the man only to respond to him ,"You are currently in a alternate universe... this is Arcadia... my name is T-Elos and that woman with brown hair is Tifa... as for any other sort of information, I cannot supply you with it. Other then we are not from the same origin. " T-Elos was certain with this information as she knew this wasn't the galaxy she came from...

Though as Lightning seemed to get well and state some sort of battle she was in and how dire it was to get back there she shook her head,"That fight could be long over, your best best is to locate those allies and see if they are alive or dead. Relax for now, you were in critical condition , any soldier would know when to stop. " Yet again a test of character, as of now she was out numbered by Sora and Tifa. She had a feeling that Lightning would deny the rest and demand her friends safety.

She then decided to toss out a question,"It would be best to know who you all are searching for so we all can be on the look out for the friends. We are stuck in a unknown place, it would be best to know the ones you are around.... so we know if any of us are of evil intent. " She commented as she glanced up to Arumat, she honestly wanted to know more about him, considering he was the closest thing that could relate to her own home after all.

╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬╬╬╬╬╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
XXX
XXX
XXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation;; Zion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxinteraction;; N / A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthoughts;; Rikku
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmood;; confused; frustrated

It was finally coming to an end; he could finally rest in peace. Auron stood idly by as a single-eyed, piercing stare watched Braska’s daughter dance elegantly upon the aircraft; twirling and spinning weightlessly as she roused her summon spirits to appear. He stood silently and appreciatively only to croak out a low, growled reply when she turned to him and paused. Pyreflies.

Don’t stop.” He ordered simply as Yuna responded, though Auron nodded slowly before speaking again, only in a lower volume, assuring her that everything was fine as the glowing spiritual balls of light emerged from his body and floated into the air before disappearing some feet above. “…It’s alright.

He could feel penetrating stares as he moved to take heavy footsteps forward; meandering his way through Yuna’s guardians only to pause before Kimhari .Here, he lifted his hand to thump the back of his balled fist against his chest as a sign of camaraderie, and then stepped forward and carried on; looking to Lulu’s placid expression, Rikku’s anxiety, and then finally to Tidus. “It’s been long enough.” Finally brushing passed, the samurai paused for a final time and glanced back over his shoulder back at the group he was leaving behind, parting his lips behind the tall collar gruffly: “It’s your world now.

At last, as the world began to fade away before him, his entire body disappeared. There was a burst of light—perhaps not for the members of Yuna’s pilgrimage party that he left behind, but for himself. The other side. Into the light and through the door to the other side and there would wait eternal rest; the repose he had been long-since waiting for…

Only not quite.

Where he wound up was most definitely not the Farplane, where wispy, romantic clouds hovered like a dense fog, tumbling waterfalls poured from the heavens and everything was at peace… But here? It looked like anything but in comparison to the presumed resting place for his soul. His forehead creased in distaste as he stepped forward and into the streets of the rural town. Where was he? Still in Spira? He travelled all over the globe (and even further) but he had never seen anything like this. There was not a single sense of familiarity with his surroundings and it was something that was yet to be desired. A heavy sigh escaped him in response to this unbeknownst trial. And here he thought he understood it all…

Moving forward, Auron weaved through the narrow unpaved roads that wound their way around the little town, searching for something… Anything familiar to lead him to the rest he desired so desperately, though the familiarity that he found was something he wasn’t necessarily looking for. A high, bubbly voice immediately caught his attention in an unmistakeable language. As much as he wanted to, it was a voice that he just could not forget, and it troubled him. There had to be some sort of coincidence; there just had to be. If this was the other side then Auron refused to believe that Rikku too no longer belonged in Spira. But if that was the case, then why hadn’t he noticed sooner? Something was wrong.

Swallowing thickly, Auron moved towards the sound of chatter; stepping out from behind a building as Rikku completed her spiel. What was the meaning of this? What was going on? He felt his calmly beating heart clench—wait a minute, why was that still working?—as he stared a few feet in front of him, confused at what he saw. A trial, that’s what it was. This must have been some sort of trial… But why? What had he not completed?

Rikku,” he directed her immediately, though he held his ground. The confusion building up within him was a foreign, unwelcome feeling. Blinking a single dark eye, he waited silently with his feet firmly planted to the ground. What more did he need to do to finally rest soundly? A cool breeze rushed around his body; pushing through the threading of the crimson garments that clung to his body. Why was he still able to feel?
                                    …And what was she wearing?

User Image

Tipsy Cultist

]xxx
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxDeath's Incarnate;; Arumat P. Thanatos

xxxxxxxSeries: Star Ocean
xxxxxxxLocation: Arcadia
xxxxxxxEquipment: Eldarian laser-scythe
xxxxxxxInteracting with: Tifa, T-elos, Lightning, Sora

________________________________________/////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////

Arumat was beginning to regret his choice on approaching this group of people. Aside from standing out more than any other human he came across, they seemed to have known next to nothing about the situation that was going on.This didn't prove to be very useful at all since in the back of the man's mind he figured he needed to get back to Nox Obscurus. A bit of him also hoped that the group would be fine without him. After all, they were still a fairly large group, so the absence of one man shouldn't be enough to cause them to fail. And if it actually did, then they were all pretty pathetic for falling apart when someone as icy and uncaring as Arumat vanished. At least Edge did have some people with him who had some intelligence, he would certainly need it since he wasn't the brightest person ever.

A moment after arriving, the Eldarian began to judge the rest of the people from what he saw. The brown and pink haired women who introduced them selves as Tifa and Lightning seemed to be competent. At the least, he would imagine they could hold their own if anything happened. The other tan skinned human was a bit more difficult to judge. Something about her demeanor reminded him of something similar to a robot. Of course he did know Bacchus who would qualify for such a thing. The boy who arrived around the same time as Arumat however, the Eldarian saw nothing special at all about him from first glances. Perhaps he'll be proven wrong in time.

The man was a battle hardened warrior, so it wasn't much of a surprise when he reacted quickly once T-elos began to show hostile actions to his presence. Arumat didn't bother stepping back, he had no reason to. The only thing he did was hold his laser-scythe straight out past the tanned woman and turned the shaft to its side so that the scythe's blade was now a mere inch away from the back of her neck and readied to be pulled back to decapitate her at a moments notice. Once her blade was against his own neck, Arumat just stared at her with his icy and emotionless eyes, almost daring her to make a move that would most likely turn out to be her last.

So he was mistaken for another, a woman no less? The Eldarian felt like he should have been angry about it. Aside from having somewhat long hair, there was nothing about him that would possibly resemble a woman. Or did she recognize something else about him that just reminded her of another? His scythe perhaps, she did seem like she was from a place with much more advanced technology than the others who were currently here. Once her blade was retracted and put away, Arumat slowly let his scythe lower to the ground and away from the back of her neck. "Smart choice, woman." Once it was clear that she had no intentions of attacking him, the man simply let his laser-scythe come to a rest on his shoulder once again as he turned his attention back to the others in this group of strangers.

From the brunette's question, Arumat just stayed quiet to let anyone else answer if they wanted to. He already knew he was out of place the moment he arrived at this port town since he didn't have phantoms attempting to kill him. It seemed that Arumat was the only one here who's name was unknown to the rest at the moment. "Arumat..." Normally the man wouldn't have bothered with such a petty thing as an introduction. Edge and his group was definitely rubbing of on the man. Whether or not it was for bad or worse, the man didn't know. Once the tanned skin woman mentioned something about knowing everyone's intentions, Arumat simply scoffed. His intentions where his own and he had no thoughts of sharing them any time soon. Looking to the sky once more, the clouds seemed to have darkened some since his arrival. It was going to rain, and soon. Perhaps this should be taken elsewhere."

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexxxxxx
User Image

CHAI XIANGHUA

██████████████████████████████ ███████ ███
            No items/currency
            Crysis┊With Vincent, Cloud, and Yuffie.
            A Bit Sad┊"An Inn sounds good..."
            Not Injured┊No Name (Chinese Sword)
            Game: Soul Calibur IV

User Image
                                                    Xianghua wanted to laugh at the reunion these three seemed to be having. It seemed as if Yuffie's and Xianghua's personalities almost matched. In reality, it might not have been that way though. Yuffie then inquired about Soul Edge. This wasn't good. If no one here knew of Soul Edge where would she get her information? She would be stuck trying to find answers for the longest. "Soul Edge is a powerful, evil sword causing calamity in the world. I've been trying to destroy it for the past four years. I did get to it a few times, but, I never could destroy it all the way." Xianghua explained, looking toward the ground. She didn't like to admit that her attempts in the past failed.

"Thank you." Xianghua said sweetly to Cloud as she took the coat and wrapped it around her shoulders like a warm blanket. She had been in all types of places before, including places as cold as this. It wouldn't hurt to have a little warmth, and Xianghua was glad that these three were trying to help her. Though, deep down, Xianghua knew that she'd rather have Kilik around. If possible, he could come and stick with her. She somehow hoped the five of them could become good friends while they were in this world. She needed allies here, and she was going to attempt to get as many as she could handle.

He had then suggested an Inn, which didn't sound like a bad idea. It was unbearably cold out and the brunette could barely keep herself focused on what they were saying. Briefly she felt like they would her alone in a matter of seconds; a person's nice side could only go so far. She wanted to get to know them better. Not their burdens and such of course, but trivial things about them. Something like their favorite food or things of that sort. It was sad to have to talk about Soul Edge all the time, and how the sword's existence could cause enough insanity to destroy the world. Xianghua just wanted to take a day and make herself believe that all of this danger isn't real, and she could just relax for the entire day and get some new friends.

"An Inn would be good, if you don't mind me joining you that is." she said. It was her way of asking without actually having a question. Hopefully the wouldn't mind her tagging along. She could chat more with Yuffie; she seemed interested in what Xianghua had to say. And even if she was faking it, it was still an honest attempt. The female hardly believe that she knew nothing of Soul Edge. She had thought that everyone and their best friend knew about that blade. Most tried to harness its power, and others; like herself, were out to destroy it. She needed to get back to where she was. She had to be there for her friends, but all she could do right now was give them her happiest of thoughts.

My resolve... cannot be swayed!
User Image

ROXAS

██████████████████████████████ ███████ ███
            Hi Potion x4
            Hades┊With Aqua, Haseo, and Cecil
            Determined┊"I have to help her."
            Not Injured┊Key Blade (Kingdom Key)
            Game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

User Image
                                                    No matter how much he seemed like Ven, Roxas couldn't stress enough that he wasn't that guy. Their appearances had to match almost perfectly for Aqua to believe that she was in the presence of her friend. Though, simply because there was nothing to do so far and he needed answers himself, he offered to tag along. She didn't deny him, so maybe the two of them could travel together. As much as he didn't want to return to the Organization, he also didn't want to stay in this unknown world forever. He wanted to be with someone he knew, or maybe a town he had traversed countless times while on missions. It couldn't be Twilight Town; that would be too easy of a spot for him to be found. If they even bothered to search for him, that was probably the first place they went.

The blue-haired female kept trying desperately to 'bring his memory back'. She had pulled out a blue charm, followed by a green one. "I'm not Ven." Roxas murmured. He hoped the girl would believe her. He didn't want someone to think he was a person that he wasn't. Aqua would be more heartbroken than she seemed now if he did try and play along with it. That would be a horrible trick. But if she wanted to travel with him he wouldn't mind taking her up on that offer.

"That'd be great." Aqua sounded disappointed. It was okay though, he could help her. She will find Ven no matter what, and as long as she didn't mind it, Roxas would help her find him. Roxas was also going to figure out where they were. Hades wasn't enough to satisfy him. He needed something like a map of surrounding cities; which he figured there were some after hearing the announcement. "I'll help you find Ven and Terra for as long as you like." Roxas offered, smiling. She had just mentioned Terra, and it reminded him Xion and Axel again. He wanted to forget them; at least for awhile. After awhile it would be best to not think of them, but everything that was going on seemed to link to memory of them. It was incredibly annoying.

Aqua finally apologized for mistaking Roxas for Ven. She then said something about going and apologizing. Was she with someone else? Well, the more the merrier. Roxas paused for a moment. Yes, he really wanted to go through with this. He would see this journey through to the end no matter what. He didn't know exactly why he wanted to help Aqua so badly. But watching some people upset like that really wasn't pleasant. He wanted her to smile again, though he barely knew her. "Lead the way." he replied, nodding. Whoever she was with probably wouldn't be a bother either. At least he hoped they wouldn't.

Smile... even when everything has gone wrong...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff