Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
T-Elos

Origin: Xenosaga
Sexuality: Asexual
Birthday: December 25th
Parents: Roth Mantel
Blood Type: Android
Personality:She seems to possess a sapient personality unlike KOS-MOS' robotic personality.In Latin, sinister and dexter originally mean left and right respectively, suggested that KOS-MOS is dexterous/skillful whilst T-elos is sinister/malicious, sometimes even downright sadistic. It could also be a reference to the left-right brain specialization, as the left brain controls the right side of the body and vice versa; namely the left brain is concerned with linear thought and structure and right with intuition and creativity. This could explain the personality differences as KOS-MOS carries out her duties with efficiency whilst T-elos seems vain, brutal and borderline sadistic.
Weapons: few known features are that she is the diametric opposite of KOS-MOS. Her power is 4.75 times that of KOS-MOS v.3 because T-elos interfaces directly with the U.M.N., regulating the material domain data. She emits red energy instead of blue energy. She appears to rely primarily on her physical strength and energy generation, though she does have an arm blade, an energy revolver similar to KOS-MOS, and the U-TENERITAS attack located on her chest just above her heart, which opens into a quadropod structure which focuses a ball of red plasma. Triple-gatling gun similar to Kos-mos.
T-elos's energy blade is on her left hand (as in her attack 'L-Blade' compared to KOS-MOS's 'R-Blade').
Furthermore, another of her attacks involving a revolver identical to KOS-MOS' pistol named "Magdalene 16"
Powers: Super strength, speed, durability, flight, ability to stick to surfaces,able to do complicated fighting capabilities, fast reflexes.
History:The T-elos project was headed by a man named Roth Mantel, an alias of Kevin Winnicot, a mysterious Vector scientist. As Roth Mantel means "red cloak" in German, and with Kevin Winnicot revealed as the Red Testament, it seems he is her designer, especially with her resemblance to KOS-MOS.

In the course of the Xenosaga events it is revealed that KOS-MOS was a step in the development of T-elos intended to serve as the vessel for the resurrection of Mary Magdelene "the partner of the Messiah". T-elos herself was created from the bodily remains of Mary, and thus may be considered more of a cyborg than an automaton. In order to complete the process for the resurrection, T-elos intended to destroy KOSMOS which had become the vessel for Mary's spirit.

In their first engagement, T-elos demonstrates that she is clearly more powerful than KOS-MOS. In the ensuing fight KOS-MOS states that T-elos output is 4.75 times her own. In the ensuing fight, KOS-MOS only manages to connect with a single attack against T-elos. Meanwhile T-elos lands a number of staggering blows against KOS-MOS. It is clear from the start of the fight that T-elos clearly outclasses KOS-MOS. While KOSMOS is able to outlast her own estimate against T-elos she is defeated when struck by T-elos' Phase Transfer Cannon. T-elos then uses her heel to crush KOS-MOS chest, disabling her. The damage inflicted in the fight was such that KOS-MOS had to be completely rebuilt in order to function again.

In their second encounter, T-elos squares off with a rebuilt KOS-MOS. T-elos proves able to easily overwhelm the other party members, but is eventually defeated by KOS-MOS following an exchange of Ether, via Phase Transfer Cannons. As T-elos lay defeated, she was pulled from her world and brought to the new one.

Journals
-- She arrived in Alaska where she found Marqui in dire need of help. The normally cruel android decided to save him and kill the beast in a brutal way. She asked him if he knew where Kos-Mos was but was not lucky. Then another man appeared and it was Nero, the demon hunter. From there they took the injured Marqui to a home. T-Elos patched up his wounds giving him a false hope as Nero kept his suspicions, wondering if T-Elos was using the weakened boy for something later.

Relationships
Kos-mos :Looking to destroy her.
--Enemy
Nero :He might be a issue.
--Ally
Marqui : A kind usable boy...
--Ally

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
Jill Valentine
'You want S.T.A.R.S...'

User Image
                                    Gaian Name: Kadington
                                    Character Name: Jill Valentine
                                    Origin: Resident Evil
                                    Sexuality: Heterosexual
                                    Birthday: 12 April 1975
                                    Parents: Jack Valentine and Karla Valentine
                                    Blood Type: B
                                    Personality: Jill is a strong willed, complex woman. She is a bit rough around the edges which can put off males who meet her at first. She is also a survivor, one doesn't live though what she has been through and doesn't walk away stronger and without a chip on your shoulder.
                                    Weapons: Beretta 92F Custom 'Samurai Edge', Custom Vz61, Combat Knife
                                    Powers: Synthesized Chemical P30- To help with the withdrawal effects of the original P30. It's a more deluded version of the original chemical, but it still offers increased combat ability. Jill refuses to take it though and would rather suffer though the effects of withdrawal.
                                    History: Before 1998: Normal life, was US Army's Delta Force training program, where she earned extremely high grades in bomb disposal. Joined S.T.A.R.S at age of 21.
                                    1998: Spencer Mansion incident, discovered Umbrella's biological research program and uncovered the truth about what happened at the mansion. Albert Wesker betrayed her and her partner Chris Redfield and unleashed Tyrant 002 upon them. Both survived along with Rebecca Chambers and Barry Burton. A two months later, T-virus leaked into Raccoon City. Nemesis was sent in by Umbrella corp to kill remaining STARS members. Jill was infected with T-virus by Nemesis. Carlos Oliveira successfully recovered a prototype anti-virus and gave it to Jill. Destoryed Nemesis and left the City with Carlos with the help of Barry.
                                    1998-2003: Been in Anti-umbrella group along with a few other survivors of Raccon city up until this point.
                                    February 18 2003: Where sent to Umbrella's Russian Facility with Chris to finally put an end to umbrella, survived the outbreak that had occurred within the facility and destroyed the TALOS bioweapon with Chris help. Finally Umbrella had been put to rest... Or had they?
                                    2003-2006: Founded the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance with Chris and 9 other members.
                                    August 2006: after a reliable source gave information in regards to the location of Ozwell E. Spencer, one of the key founders of Umbrella, Chris and Jill set off to arrest him at his European Estate. When they arrived Spencer was already dead and Albert Wesker was standing over him. After a small fire fight, Chris was put in a vulnerable position and Jill not wanting to watch her partner die infront of her acted to subdue Wesker herself, throwing herself at him and sending them both out a window. She was believed dead but in fact she was captured by Wesker and is badly wounded.
                                    2006-2009: Captured by Wesker Jill is put into Cryo Stasis to heal her wounds, as Wesker plans on using Jill to get revenge on Chris. Well in Stasis it is found that she is still infected by the T-Virus which quickly her body defeated and begun to produce antibodies for the T-virus. Intrigued by this discovery Wesker was able to develop the p30 chemical. After a while Wesker begun to test his new chemical on Jill, who became his mindless puppet under the chemical's effects.
                                    March 2009: Uroboros incident. Jill under Wesker's control released the Uroboro's parasite on a African and was order to stop the advance of Sheva Alomar and Chris Redfield. After Chris and Sheva survived everything that had been thrown at them. Wesker sent Jill after Chris.. Unable to kill her partner and long time friend Jill resisted the drugs affects just long enough for Chris to realize the device on her chest was controlling her. After a small battle, Jill was finally freed from the effects of the chemical and told Chris to go and stop Wesker. She later teamed up with Josh Stone and goes after Chris saving him from a volcano during his final fight with Wesker is coming to an end.

User Image
The Field Report
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arrived in Cape Town, South Africa after blacking out during a B.S.A.A. training mission. Chris and other B.S.A.A. nowhere in sight. Cape Town is abnormally cold and after I awake I head towards the nearest shelter. I'm greeted by 3 people already in the shelter who identify themselves as Amalia, Basch and Astra. As I inquire about the state of world and confirm nuclear warheads were denoted 10 days ago as the conflict in the middle east escalated out of control. The world is in a nuclear winter. I begin to doubt what I have done up until this point but the thoughts are quickly squashed as I realize that it will take to survive. As I begin to form a plan to gather supplies, there is a noise outside, which I immediately go to investigate. I find a man in a red coat, he is rude but seems to know how to handle himself. He'd make for a good partner if he is not a total a*****e.

Find out the guys name is Dante. He's seems alright if not obnoxious with his comments, in a way reminding me of a few other men in my life. We gathered some supplies for the shelter before I lead Dante back to where I had left the others. Astra didn't seem to mind him, but Amalia and Basch apparently disappeared upstairs. Dante didn't seem to understand what was going on and that struck me as odd that no one but Astra seemed to remember nuclear war heads going off. I questioned Astra about it, and she told us basically that we where fictional character in her world and that strange things have been happening all over the world. Astra herself is psychic. Dante seemed to take the news in stride before telling us of a strange creature he ended up fighting before I meet him. I need to investigate and see if any more of the monsters are lurking around and then confirm Astra's story if possible.

Allies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ashe AkA Amalia (Civilian) - Seems quite yet has the voice of a leader.
Basch (Civilian) - Looks like he has the spirit of a fighter, not sure what to think of him.
Astra (Civilian/Possible Backup?) - Helpful and knowledgeable, might need some tips on how to use a firearm later.
Dante (Partner?) - Womanizer but easy to handle. Hopefully I can depend on him.

User Image

Character Location: Cape Town, South Africa
                                      Character Status: Health - Fine Mental - Alright
                                      Character Inventory: Samurai Edge Handgun, VZ61, Combat Knife, Lockpick, First Aid Spray, 3 does of Synthesized P30, Chris's lighter, Radio
                                      Character Mission: Investigate this world

'I'll give you S.T.A.R.S.!'

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User Image
━━━━━━Kyia━━━━━━
{Pokemon Heart Gold/ Soul Silver}

“Come on Pichu!
Show them what we're made of!”

Character Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, scared
Character Inventory: 6 pokeballs holding, Pichu (Thunder, Thunder Shock, Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot), Totodile (Water Gun, Surf, Ice Fang, Crunch), Vulpix (Quick Attack, Will-o-wisp, Flamethrower, Flash), Umbreon (Sand attack, Quick attack, Feint Attack, Assurance), Murkrow (Astonish, Wing Attack, Fly, Steel Wing), Misdreavus (Psywave, Astonish, Psybeam, Shadowball), 5 hyper potions, 2 oran berris, 3 persim berries, 5 pecha berries, 3 ethers

Gaian Name: TionneValentine
                                                    Character Name: Kyia
                                                    Origin: Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
                                                    Appearance: Kyia
                                                    Birthday: June 4
                                                    Parents: Sara and Burt
                                                    Blood Type: A
                                                    Personality: Kyia has always been very caring and responsible, making her pretty perfect to be a pokemon trainer. She's always had a lot of love to give in her heart, and she trusts those that earn her respect, especially her pokemon. She had a strong sense of honor and justice.
                                                    Weapons: None, her safety is in the hands of her pokemon
                                                    Powers: 6 pokeballs holding, Pichu (Thunder, Thunder Shock, Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot), Totodile (Water Gun, Surf, Ice Fang, Crunch), Vulpix (Quick Attack, Will-o-wisp, Flamethrower, Flash), Umbreon (Sand attack, Quick attack, Feint Attack, Assurance), Murkrow (Astonish, Wing Attack, Fly, Steel Wing), Misdreavus (Psywave, Astonish, Psybeam, Shadowball)
                                                    History: Kyia was born in Violet City, and always had a great rapport with pokemon, even if she wasn't drawn to train slowpoke like the rest of the town. When she turned eleven her mother sent her to Professor Elm, and he saw some real promise in her. He had one extra pokeball, the other two having been taken, which held a totodile. They two got along famously, and she's been going around and earning gym badges as she trains her pokemon. She has 6 badges.

I know we can do...
                                                    XXXXDear Diary...

☯ Well, me and my pokemon are stuck on an island somewhere I don't know, and it's cold and rainy. I've met a lot of friends though, and I hope we can all get along. Everyone is really different, so we'll have to see!

Anything we put our minds to...
                                                    XXXXNames in my book...

Jr.- acquaintance- He seems... odd... I won't mention his height, it seems to be a sore subject.
                                                    chaos- acquaintance- He is friends with Jr. but he seems nicer!
                                                    Xiaoyu- acquaintance- She's peppy! I like that she seemed to like animals too... my pokemon are important, and she seems to understand.
                                                    Amaterasu- acquaintance- She has to be the goddess, I've never seen a pokemon like her. She could never be caught... nor would I want to, she's beautiful and should be free to work her magic.
                                                    Sora- acquaintance- He's cute, I wish I was a few years older...

Last Updated 1/6/11

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
Relevant Information
Equipped:Red queen and Blue rose. Devil bringer eternally equipped

Inventory: Absolutely notta

Over all
Gaian Name: Takuta Aburame
Character Name: Nero
Origin: Devil may cry four
Appearance: Nero
Sexuality: Straight
Birthday: October seventh
Parents: Vanessa & Salem Nellith (Deceased during first year of life)
Blood Type: Type B negative
Personality:Nero is a rebellious and hot headed person, one to wear his emotions on his sleeves and is quick to react to them. Hes loyal to his friends and will do anything for them and is quick to fight any battle.
Weapons: Blue rose- his gun, Red queen- his blade.
Powers: Devil bringer - The Devil Bringer is Nero's right arm, and the physical manifestation of his demonic power.The arm possesses superhuman strength, which it manifests telekinetically through a larger, spectral arm.
History: Nero didn't have much of a childhood. An orphan that was adopted by the Order, he has grown up to be a Holy Knight in the Sparda-worshiping religion known as the Order of the Sword. He tends to not get along well with others and prefers to work alone, so he is usually given the Order's "special assignments." Through out his time he simply fought for the Order, and when Dante made his appearance perceived him as the enemy. Over time he realized the Order was the one fulfilling their own agenda and Nero pivots his role as a Holy Knight to a renegade searching for answers, then into a vengeful demon slayer when the Order captures Kyrie. In the end, Nero and Dante join forces to defeat the Savior, a giant being that was supposed to be god and had absorbed him and Kyrie for its use, saving Kyrie in the process. Nero and Dante part on good terms with Dante entrusting Nero the sword, Yamato, that was originally his brother Vergil's

Journal
Okay, what the hell is going on here? I was in the middle of fighting some scare crows after taking down that monstrosity of a statue and saving Kyrie.. and now I'm in some building in a city I don't know and looks like its been abandoned. Man, what have I landed myself in now?

Party
' No one around to have an opinion on.'
╚════════════════════════╝
User Image
----( Amaterasu )----
~Mystical Wolf Of the SUN~

Character Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
                                            Character Status: Health - fine Mental - Okay
                                            Character Inventory: Exorcism Beads Thunder Edge
                                            Current Weapon: Divine Retribution

Origin: Okami
                                            Birthday: Fall
                                            Parents: Shiba and Tei (Shiranui's parents)
                                            Blood Type: Rh+
                                            Personality: Amaterasu is good willed and lovable, yet can also be lazy and arrogant at times. She has been described by other people as "Thick", often taking insult to this, and described as "All brawn no brains". Being a wolf she had no means of verbal communication but seems to be intelligent enough to try and get her point across.
                                            Weapons: Divine Retribution, Exorcism Beads, Thunder Edge
                                            Powers: Celestial Brush Technique.
                                            History: Amaterasu as sun goddess had a job to restore light to the land after the Orochi's curse has taken effect. She is called upon by Sakuya to travel the lands and revive her Guardian Saplings. However as she is only a reincarnation of Shiranui she needs to relearn all of the Brush Techniques and figure out her true powers. A Poncle named Issun accompanies her on the journey as he too wants to master the brush techniques. On her journey to restore peace and nature to the lands Amaterasu must put herself to the test as she battles demons and solves problems all in the build up to defeating the ultimate evil, Yami and making her way back home to the Celestial Plain.

The Story Thus Far.....

After having arrived in Hawaii after her victory over Yami, the Sun Goddess Amaterasu quickly realized she needed to help this land just as much as she needed to help the last one. Setting out on her next epic quest, she quickly came across a group of humans taking cover in a shelter. The humans all had strange scents about them, which could only mean they were suppose to help Ammy in her quest to save this new land. Showing off her powers to all of them, they seemed to start to begin her importance. There was a critic however which Amaterasu used her bloom power to bring to life dead coconut trees, in hope to prove that she was far removed from a normal wolf.

Traveling Companions.......

Kyia [The animal trainer] Friend
Kyia's Pokemon [Mystical animals] Acquaintances
Jr. [The man with mature eyes] Friend
Chaos [The friendly face] Friend
Xiaoyu [The knowledgeable questioner] Friend
Sora [The boy of many worlds] Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                              xxxxxxxƧᴎᴏᴡ Ɣᵻᴌᴌᵻᴇᴙᵴxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              Final Fantasy XIIIxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gaian Name: Blade Havok
                                              Character Name: Snow Villiers
                                              Origin: Final Fantasy XIII
                                              Appearance: Snow
                                              Birthday: December 3
                                              Parents: John and Jane Villiers (Dead)
                                              Blood Type: Type B-
                                              Personality: Snow is first and foremost brash and hot-tempered. He is optimistic to the point of being blindly so. He doesn't think too much, but he acts on his instincts and feelings. He is honest and good-natured perhaps to a fault. He will do anything in his power to save or help people. He is as stubborn and as strong as an ox, but his nature is pure, almost childlike in many ways with because of his good and straightforward manner of thought.
                                              Weapons: Coat Emblem (Save the Queen)
                                              Powers: He is a l'Cie that has access to Commando, Ravager, and Sentinel Roles. He is also able to summon the Shiva Sisters.
                                              History: Snow was orphaned from a young age, but that didn't ever deter him. He grew up with great friends, giving them and himself purpose by telling them they could a band of heroes with him as their leader. Thus NORA was started, and the group eventually became a rebel group that fought against Sanctum. One summer, he met a girl named Serah Farron, who he practically fell in love with at first sight. And by some miracle means convinced her to go out with him. However, not all things went smoothly because Serah had become a l'Cie. Although Snow was surprised about this at first, he didn't allow this to come between them and asked her to marry him anyways. By another miracle, she said yes.

But of course, their troubles didn't really stop there. Light, her older sister, didn't really accept him. Then Sanctum showed up, and the Pulse Vestige stole Serah away from him. When he and some others showed up to take her back, she became a crystal. He fought l'Cie, Pulse, Cie'th, Sanctum, and fal'Cie alike trying to fulfill Serah's wish to save Cocoon, their home as well as return her from crystallization. And this climaxed in a final all out battle against Orphan, where Snow had turned Cie'th and back to l'Cie again, brand burned, but ready to take Orphan in one last stand.

the P R E S E N T
                                                    [ ᴌᴏᴄᴀᴛᵻᴏᴎ ] :: Moscow, Russia
                                                    [ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏᴎᵴ ] :: Save the Queen, Champion's Belt, Kaiser Knuckles
                                                    [ ᵻᴎᴠᴇᴎᴛᴏᴙʏ ] :: 2 Potions :: 2 Phoenix Downs

the E N T R I E S
                                                    "Heroes don't make plans. Our objective is to just save everyone."

Well, I just sort of appeared out of nowhere... Fighting Orphan one second and falling on a car another second. Good thing I wasn't alone for too long. Found Serah! She's alive! Wow, right? She also seemed to have some friends. Too bad we couldn't have some down time to just talk again cause we got attacked. But it wasn't too bad cause it seems like these guys now how to fight, too.

the C O N N E C T I O N S
                                                    "I will stand by you no matter what happens."

[ Serah Farron ][ Fiancee ][ My baby. There isn't a girl more beautiful in Cocoon or Pulse. I love her, and I think about her every day that she's not with me. I care about her a lot if you couldn't tell, but I also believe in her. She entrusted me to save Cocoon, and I'm gonna do it. What kind of hero would I be if I could save the day and get the girl I'm in love with and gonna marry. ]
                                              [ Llyud ][ Friend ][ He seems like a pretty nice guy. I haven't gotten a chance to just sit down and talk with him to really learn about him. He uses a spear with feral skill kind of like Fang. ]
                                              [ KOS-MOS ][ Friend? ][ Miss Robot? Not sure. She's gotta be good because she's helping us fight and protected the kids so... to each her own, right? After all, Sis is kind of cold, but she's got a good heart. ]
                                              [ Name ][ Relationship ][ Thoughts ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Name: Dante
Origin: Devil may Cry
Sexuality: mainly heterosexual but vaguely bisexual being part demon and all
Birthday: August 31
Parents: Sparda and Eva
Blood Type: O-
Personality:Earlier in the series' story, Dante is incredibly flippant, mouthing off to even the most powerful of demons, and he generally enjoys rubbing people the wrong way. He does mature as time goes by, but never really loses his attitude. Dante is seemingly unflappable, not showing fear whether he's being attacked by the Seven Hells in his office or being swallowed by a giant serpent demon. He also has the habit of flirting with women, even if it ends up getting him shot, like Lady did.

Dante rarely shows any seriousness. He can be serious when the situation calls for it, but he still maintains a fairly laid-back demeanor during such situations and is never without a witty taunt or comeback. Dante can seem at times to be uncaring or even callous, but actually has a very strong sense of justice and prefers to fight fairly.

Dante has a fondness for pizza, and while he complains about olives, he always ends up with them on his pizza. He is also shown to favor strawberry sundaes. He has a habit of getting roaring drunk.
Weapons:Sparda (Force Edge), Ebony & Ivory, Shotgun, Lucifer, Gilgamesh.
Powers: Dante possesses power that surpasses that of most demons. He has enough strength to punch through stone with little difficulty, and often overpowers demons much larger than himself. Dante is inhumanly fast, capable of moving faster than the eye can see, and also extremely agile. He is able to channel his power into various physical objects, ranging from his guns to the air itself. Dante can instantly heal from nearly any wound Dante has been shown to survive wounds that would kill a normal human, such as being impaled through the chest with his own sword or being shot point-blank in the head. Dante's natural abilities are far greater than humans, allowing him to achieve vast feats that humans cannot.

On top of his incredible demonic powers, Dante has also proven himself to be an extremely capable combatant. He has shown incredible proficiency with many types of weapons including several different types of swords, nunchaku, gauntlets, and a scythe/guitar hybrid, displaying near mastery of them within moments of picking them up. He has also shown some skill in unarmed combat, managing to disarm and subdue Nero bare-handed in their second fight. He also displays impeccable shooting skills. He has been shown able to flawlessly hit targets as small as the pommel of his sword, and can shoot other peoples bullets out of mid-air. Dante is also shown to have incredible hand-eye coordination.

Thanks to his half-demon nature, Dante can release his demon power through his Devil Trigger. These forms usually increase his speed and give him slow regeneration, and sometimes grant him new abilities, like flying.

History: Dante had been through many journeys, killing Mundus and even his own brother. He had many missions meeting some rather nice ladies like Trish and Lady along the way. Though he also met a fellow demon hunter her picks on named Nero. The boy seems to have a relation to his brothers weapon Yamamoto. After they saved Kyria from being a sacrifice he was then teamed up with Lucia to defeat Arius. Once he was defeated Dante went through the gate way to hell and was transported to the winter waste lands that was once earth.

Journals
-- He arrived on a motorcycle where he then decided to discard it via explosion. Though from there he handled a mutated beast with ease. This lead to him making far too much noise , alerting a woman named Jill, who is now questioning him and not returning his flirts.

Relationships
Jill Valentine : Nice assets and can handle a gun.. I like...
--Partner in crime

Astra : She can drink and has powers, pretty cool.
--Ally// student of the gun

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
textextʂѻʀɑtextext

User Image User Image User Image User Image

"I haven't been feeling like myself lately.."
textextʂѻʀɑtextext

Over all
          Gaian Name: Takuta Aburame
          Character Name: Sora
          Origin: Kingdom Hearts
          Appearance: Sora
          Birthday: June 12th
          Parents: Kaleb and Sabrina
          Blood Type: O positive
          Personality: Sora has a typical brave and heroic personality, meaning he'll willingly risk his life, even for people he doesn't even know yet. He's extremely loyal to his friends, and has been shown to be extremely forgiving and is highly protective of Kairi. He constantly thinks positive and is therefore highly optimistic. Sora is an upbeat person, and although he is simple minded at times, he has a strong sense of justice.
          Weapons: Ultima Weapon
          Powers: Curaga, Aero, Firaga, glide.
          History: Sora is a boy who grew up on A small place called Destiny islands with his two best friends Riku and Kairi. One day they set to leave the islands and that night the heartless attacked. This set forth a series of events leading up to Kairi losing her heart, Riku falling into darkness, and Sora becoming a keyblade bearer. Traveling the worlds with his new companions Donald and Goofy, Sora set to free the worlds from heartless. Eventually he saved Kairi and helped Riku Eventually Sora lost his memories. He woke up to fuse with Roxas and once more set forth to free the world from a new threat, Nobodies. Teaming up with his friends, he helped defeat Xemnas and Ended up in the world of darkness with Riku, where a portal of light opened up to take them home.

Journal
          I don't know where everyone is, or what happened. Last thing that I remember happening I was walking with Riku into the door of light, and now I'm here.. wherever here is. Did I planet jump without a gummi ship?

Party
          ' On my own'

textextʂѻʀɑtextext

"Is any of this real? Or is it all some sort of dream?"

User Image User Image User Image User Image
textextUloυɩorrα Cɩfεrtextext
textextҜeyblade ωielder textext

Inventory: Potion X3, Tent
Alice ElliotXXXXXX

Character Location: London, England
Character Status: Health - fine Mental - Scared
Character Inventory: Angel Earrings, Pure Extract, Thera Seed x 3
Current Weapon: Holy Book of Flesh

User Image
                                        Character Name: Alice Elliot
                                        Origin: Shadow Hearts
                                        Birthday: June 25, 1892
                                        Parents: Morris and Mable Elliot
                                        Blood Type: O+
                                        Personality: Mild mannered and easy to get along with, Alice is often agreeable to most people she meets. Only once you really get to know her does her small flare of sassiness show though. She also has a tendency to worry more then she probably should. Though friendly, she can be a bit timid around strangers, having a history of being the one crazed men wanted to capture for her power. She also isn't very psychically strong, which means she can easily fall into the damsel in distress category more often than she prefers.
                                        Weapons: Holy Books
                                        Powers: White and Healing magic
                                        History: Born in 1892 to Father Morris Elliot, an English Priest, was raised in London, England. Hearing supernatural voices in her early childhood, Alice later became an exorcist and together with her father they performed exorcisms. After an English gentleman by the name of Roger Bacon attempts to abduct Alice from the Japanese army himself, Yuri saves her, and starts a quest through China, and eventually Europe, to discover Alice's importance, Bacon's intent, the identity of the mysterious voice in Yuri head and his own relevance. When Alice was saved by Yuri, she was unsure what to think of him. But after spending more time with him and seeing him risk his own life to defeat Dehuai, she grew attached to him.

A shocking truth is revealed as they continue the journey - the man who named himself Roger Bacon is actually Albert Simon, a disciple of the real Roger Bacon. They also discover that Albert's true intention is to raise the Neameeto Float, which is a beacon capable of drawing God to Earth so that it can cleanse the world. He was originally attempting to capture Alice to raise the float, but then changes tack and captures Koudelka instead, and raises the float with her power. The group is teleported to the float by Roger Bacon, and they fight their way through it to find Albert at the pinnacle, where they engage him in battle. He repents for his misdeeds and uses the last of his power to send Yuri and company to intercept God before it can reach Earth. The group manages to destroy God and the world is saved. She was headed to her home town with Yuri before events took place.

Dear Diary
                                        ▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                              Arrived in London but it looks almost unrecognizable.

Companions
                                        ▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                              -Name-Relationship-Thought

User Image

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxЯᴇᵳᵻᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      Final Fantasy IIIxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Character Name: Refia
                                      Origin: Final Fantasy III
                                      Appearance: Refia
                                      Sexuality: Pretty Heterosexual
                                      Birthday: July 14
                                      Parents: Winston and Aire (Deceased) :: Takka (Adopted Alive)
                                      Blood Type: Type O+
                                      Personality: Refia is outspoken and tomboy-ish to some degree. She doesn't like being bossed around and has a very set sense of values in her head. She believes that dames should be saved, but she doesn't believe that she herself is a dame that needs to be saved. She has an easily incited temper, and she always speaks her mind for better or worse. However, she is innately caring and motherly. She often acts like a mature older sister, taking care of or advising others. She's cheery, optimistic, and outgoing... However, she is by no means a lay-down passive kind of girl.
                                      Weapons: Refia can use any number of weapons so long as she is in the right job to do so. She is usually seen wielding either two staves or two swords, but having two instruments or other items is not particularly unusual either.
                                      Powers: Refia has the classic ability to job/class change from being a melee/ranger/healer/magician in theory. However, it takes time to master each type of class, and she has not mastered them all. Her first and foremost specialty lends her toward being the healer as a White Mage or Devout.
                                      History: Refia was born on the main land. A terrible accident in her childhood that caused the entire world to flood with darkness forced her and three other orphans on a ship to the floating continent, where she was raised by Takka in Kazus to be a blacksmith apprentice. However, one day while she was running away, the townspeople of Kazus were turned into ghosts. She was found by Luneth and Arc, and they trekked to see the nearby King for his help where they met Ingus.

This eventually led them on a fateful journey where she learned of her true parentage and destiny with the other three as Warriors of Light in order to fight the darkness. Together, they journeyed to the main land... They faced joys and sorrows together of many sorts, knowing many friends and allies until they faced the Cloud of Darkness. They defeated the Cloud of Darkness, and Refia was allowed to return home to Kazus, where she finally became an apprentice Blacksmith to her father. However, this hadn't really staved off her desire for adventure though.

the P R E S E N T
                                            [ ᴌᴏᴄᴀᴛᵻᴏᴎ ] :: Sydney, Australia
                                            [ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏᴎᵴ ] :: Elder Staff :: Salamander Sword
                                            [ ᵻᴎᴠᴇᴎᴛᴏᴙʏ ] :: Backpack (Full of Weapons Necessary for Job Changes)

the E N T R I E S
                                            "I don't want to be told what I have to be."

I guess this is what I get for sneaking out of Takka's place again. C'mon, it's been a year since I "really" did it... I was dropped out of the sky into this frigid place on a roof. I guess it was good that a guy named Vale found me. He helped me out and gave me a place to stay. He already had a couple friends inside... maybe we interrupted them... But turns out the guy was feeling pretty sick... I wasn't sure if I'd be able to help him, but I said I would try. And it looks like thing will turn out pretty okay for him.

"I just want to be free to choose for myself."

[ Vale ][ Friend ][ He's a kind of klutzy guy, but he's nice. I can't help but tease him about it. He's totally asking for it, but at least he's taking it in stride. I'm glad it doesn't bother him. Thanks for letting me stick around for free! ]
                                      [ Tifa ][ Acquaintance ][ She's a beautiful woman with dark hair... She's mature somehow, and I feel like I shouldn't get on her bad side... I think she cares a lot about the blond... maybe they're married, lovers, or something... ]
                                      [ Cloud ][ Acquaintance ][ He's beautiful, too! But it's a good thing he's sick or else I'd focus too much on that... well, I guess that's bad. He seems nice. Doesn't talk a lot, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy. ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

『Ganondorf』
-=ΞKing of EvilΞ=-

-------
                                                  Character Location: Tokyo, Japan
                                                  Character Status: Health - fine Mental - wonderful
                                                  Character Inventory: Nothing
                                                  Current Weapon: Nothing
                                                  -----

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character Name: Ganondorf
        Origin: Legends of Zelda
        Birthday: January 10th
        Parents: Koume and Kotake
        Blood Type: AB
        Personality: Ganondorf is commonly portrayed as the incarnation of pure evil, greed, and power. He is ruthless, cold, and calculating, seeing all others as either tools to be used or enemies to be destroyed. He is also shown to have an ego, believing that only he is worthy to rule the kingdom and showing an arrogant sense of entitlement.
        Weapons: Swords
        Powers: The triforce of Power as well as dark magic
        History: Born Gerudo King of Thieves, he quickly showed he had a lust for power that was rivaled by none. After succeeding in coo against Hyrule's king, he sent countless minions after the holders of the 3 sacred stones in order to gain control of the Triforce. His plan succeed in the fact he was able to obtain the triforce of power but wisdom and courage were scattered to the wind. Content to rule Hyrule, he knew of Link's uprising to overthrow him but offered it little thought sending only minions to deal with the boy. However Link prevailed through all challenges sent his way eventually coming to face Ganondorf head on. At first Ganondorf thought of the boy as little threat but as the battle progressed, Ganondorf soon found himself on the losing end of the struggle. Link as well as the 7 sages sealed him away in the sacred realm. Fortunately for Ganondorf a shift in the worlds freed him once again...

█████████████████████████████████ ████

The chronicles of conquest...
XXXXXXXXNone

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxΜӨΜӨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Xenosagaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Character Name: MOMO
                                          Origin: Xenosaga
                                          Appearance: MOMO
                                          Birthday: February 18
                                          Parents: Joachim Mizrahi (Creator) & Juli Mizrahi
                                          Blood Type: Realian
                                          Personality: MOMO is generous and kind, loving and open minded. She always looks for the best in people, trying to find their good qualities. Although she knows violence is necessary, she tries to live a life where she has to hurt as few people as possible if she can avoid it. However, her strong feelings for the good, right, and just put her in positions, which inevitably lead into conflict. She is simple minded to the point of innocent as well as insightful.
                                          Weapons: Compound-Ether Bow
                                          Powers: Precise Sensory Perception, Computation Ability, Hilbert Effect, Ether, and Transformation Ethers
                                          History: MOMO is a 100-Series Realian created by Joachim Mizrahi. She was created to be like Joachim's late daughter Sakura Mizrahi as her link into the real world. She is unlike other Realians because she can express true emotions. She is sought out by many because she was the last of Mizrahi's creations, and she contains the Y-Data, key to many of the secrets left behind by Mizrahi after his death. She was initially captured by the U-TIC organization only to be rescued by Ziggurat 8, whom she endearingly dubs Ziggy. It was with him that she was able to escape the clutches of those that might hurt her and meet Shion, KOS-MOS, Jr., and chaos, all of whom save her when Albedo capture her to seize the Y-Data that opens Old Miltia. Together with them, they travel there and then the Omega system where they confront the Patriarch only to have the original Zohar fall into the hands of the Gnosis only to have a year pass.

the P R E S E N T
                                                [ ᴌᴏᴄᴀᴛᵻᴏᴎ ] :: Honolulu, Hawaii
                                                [ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏᴎᵴ ] :: Compound VI
                                                [ ᵻᴎᴠᴇᴎᴛᴏᴙʏ ] :: 2 Ether DX :: 2 Clear-All

the E N T R I E S
                                                "I'm built tougher than I look."

Text

"I'm gonna try hard for everyone."

[ Jr. ][ Really Good Friend? ][ Jr. is really kind. He gets angry sometimes, but that's just because he really cares. He always knows just what to say to cheer me up. He's always encouraging and watching out for me so I want to do the same for him. ]
                                          [ chaos ][ Friend ][ He's always really nice to me and everyone! He's always relaxed and easy going... He's really open minded and mature, too! He's always a really good friend to Jr. and everyone else that needs one. I hope I can be like that to people, too. ]
                                          [ KOS-MOS ][ Friend ][ She's an android, and she's kind of funny. She may seem robotic, but I think she must have a heart cause she's really nice. She always does everything she can to protect us. ]

Zack Fair
1st Class SOlDIER

Current--
                                                                --Location: Moscow, Russia
                                                                --Health: Good physlcal – Good mental
                                                                --Inventory: Hi-Potionx3, Etherx2, Somax2, Hyper Wrist, Buster Sword, Thundara Materia, Regen Materia

Gaian Name: 1st Class HERO
                                                          Character Name: Zack Fair
                                                          Origin: Final Fantasy VII
                                                          Appearance: Zack Fair
                                                          Sexuality: Pansexual
                                                          Birthday: February 6
                                                          Parents: Katia Fair and David Fair
                                                          Blood Type: O
                                                          Personality: Zack is a very outgoing person; friendly and caring and a bit of a flirt, with big dreams of being a hero. While generally upbeat, he has been known to become very serious in matters concerning the honor of being a SOLDIER. He is very protective of his friends, and will not hesitate to defend them.
                                                          Weapons: Buster Sword
                                                          Powers: Mako-advanced strength, speed, and senses. Also the use of Materia.
                                                          History: Zack grew up in Gongaga, idolizing the 1st Class SOLDIER Sephiroth. At 13 he left Nibelheim and went to Midgar to join SOLDIER himself. He attained the rank of 2nd Class by age 16, and was working towards 1st Class under the tutelege of his mentor Angeal Hewley. On a mission to Wutai, which Shinra was currently at war with, Angeal spoke with him about the use of the Buster Sword he always carried, and the words rung deep within Zack’s heart.
                                                          After Angeal joined his friend Genesis in betraying Shinra, Zack was sent to the two’s hometown of Banora to investigate. Unfortunately, everything did not go as well as the SOLDIER hoped, and Banora was destroyed. Shortly after this event, Zack attained the 1st Class ranking, and then met his current girlfriend Aerith Gainsborough. During a mission to Modeoheim, Zack met and befriended infantryman Cloud Strife, though the new friendship was quickly overshadowed by Zack having to destroy the monster that Angeal has become. Angeal gave his Buster Sword to Zack, and the SOLDIER spent the next three years reconciling his feelings over his mentor’s death and gaining fame as a 1st Class SOLDIER.

______________________
                                                          "My dream is to be a hero."

Journal

Event Record
Entry

--

Event Record
Entry

Allies

NameRelationshipThoughts
NameRelationshipThoughts

1st Class HERO

XXXXXLeon Scott Kennedy
XXXXXXXXAgent of the US government
X

----------------------------------------------------
                                      Character Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
                                      Character Status: Health - Okay Mental - Confused
                                      Character Inventory: Custom Handgun 'Silver Ghost', Springfield Armory XD/HS200 'Blacktail', Benelli M4 Super 90 'Riot Shotgun', Ammo, First Aid Spray, Combat Knife
                                      Character Mission: Figure out current situation

----------------------------------------------------
Character Name: Leon Scott Kennedy
Origin: Resident Evil
Birthday: September 13, 1977
Parents: Scott and Emily Kennedy
Blood Type: A
Personality: Leon Kennedy matures significantly from Resident Evil 2 to Resident Evil 4. Leon is more world-weary, jaded, and extremely sarcastic. The blind faith in people we see in Resident Evil 2 is replaced with a marked cynicism. Of course, you have to read between the lines for this, because he's more action that talk this time around. You would be too, if hoards angry Spaniards were trying to ram a dirty pitchfork down your throat. Still, if you compare Leon S. Kennedy with your typical video game Macho-Guy, Leon talks a lot. Leon's strong dedication to his duty has remained completely intact. Although for this go-around, he has to deal with plenty more improbable and ridiculous scenarios! He accomplishes all of his feats flawlessly and with characteristic gusto. On a note that is unrelated to his personality, Leon has gained an incredible arsenal of acrobatic stunts from his government training. Actually, his abilities and antics are exaggerated to a ridiculous level at times.
Weapons: Custom Handgun 'Silver Ghost', Springfield Armory XD/HS200 'Blacktail', Benelli M4 Super 90 'Riot Shotgun'
Powers: An able marksman and survivor
History: On September 29 1998, Leon went to Raccoon City for his assignment only to find out the city was taken over by the T-Virus. Meeting Claire Redfield, a woman looking for her brother, Leon and Claire headed towards the Raccoon City Police department to try and figure out what was going on with the city. Leon quickly found out that the whole city was infested with Zombie because of the T-Virus and with the help of Claire and the mysterious Ada Wong, Leon begun his fight out of the city. He was able to make it out but not without losing Ada, who sacrificed herself to save him. For their time together, Leon had admittedly fallen for the mysterious Ada but wasn't able to morn her loss before he had to help Claire and a young girl Claire had rescued finally leave the city.
November 1998, Leon sent a friend of his, detective Ark Thompson out to investigate Umbrella's facilities on Sheena Island.
In 2002, before the destruction of the Russian branch of Umbrella, Leon was sent to a small South American country as part of a secret military detachment after the headquarters were informed that a former researcher from Umbrella contacted a man named Javier Hidalgo in a small South American state. Due to the difficult nature of the operation, Jack Krauser, a seasoned operative with a history of brave service, was selected to be Leon’s partner.
2004 was the "Los Illuminados" incident where Leon was sent to spain to look for the president's missing daughter. Apparently Ada had survived her ordeal in Raccoon city, but Leon had already heard rumors of her. He found the President's daughter but by that time both Leon and Ashley were infected by a parasite by the Los Illuminados. Fighting his way though monsters and minions, even a strange salesman in a shady overcoat, Leon was found a way to remove the parasite. Once the parasite was removed Leon went on to confront Osmund Saddler. After putting Saddler down, Leon had to retreat from the island with Ashley.
2005 brought about the Wilpharma incident where Leon met up with Claire again. After escaping an infected airport, Leon uncovered the truth of Wilpharma's motives and apprehended it's head researcher.
2009, heading to the B.S.A.A. headquarters to see Jill and Chris.

Mission Report:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Teammates:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items