ROXAS

██████████████████████████████ ███████ ███
            Hi Potion x4
            Hades┊Alone
            Overwhelmed┊"How did I get here?"
            Not Injured┊Key Blade (Kingdom Key)
            Game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

User Image
                                                    He was through with the Organization. Their actions seemed irrational to Roxas and everything was just chaos. Xion was being used like a tool and the Organization couldn't care. While they were Nobodies without hearts, they also were the epitome of heartless. He wanted to exclude himself from helping this group which attempted to cause havoc. Axel didn't understand either. Or he wasn't trying to. It was settled; he had to leave.

The boy darted through The Castle That Never Was, emotion building up in his mind. So far so good; no one tried to stop him. His footsteps were hard and loud causing many crescendos to sound within the silent area. If anything or anyone had the audacity to get in his way, he would strike them down and continue moving. Even if it meant he had to fight Axel, he was going to leave. His blue eyes locked dead ahead on the course. He was almost there, almost free. Almost away from the people that could care less if he lived died.

As Roxas was pressing forward, he noticed something was a bit off. Even though everything was a blur, the color within the castle didn't seem normal. It was as if it was changing color, and turning gray. Roxas wanted to stop and examine the area he was in, but it didn't matter what was going on in this place; he was not going to be a part of it. Just before he could get within fifty more feet of the entrance he was stopped. His heart skipped a beat as he realized someone found him. Samurai heartless blocked his path, but Roxas wouldn't give in here.

The Kingdom Key appeared in Roxas's hand and he began combat. One by one, each Samurai was going to fall. Roxas began slashing down the small crowd and they each dispersed after awhile. He was putting all of his emotion in his blade strokes. His anger, confusion, and sadness. They were going to feel it. In one final swipe, the last three heartless dispersed. They didn't even have a chance to touch him before they were destroyed.

His feet were about to continue moving, but more of the area turned gray and more heartless appeared. He swung his sword from the left side, injuring one of them. Each time one approached him, he struck it multiple times. They seemed to be getting stronger. With a grunt of exhaustion Roxas dashed forward, pushing the remaining heartless out of the way as he neared the exit of the castle. Roxas thought he heard the word 'stop' but didn't turn around. He closed his eyes, bracing himself for whatever was beyond this point.

When Roxas opened his eyes, he was surrounded by an unfamiliar city. "Where am I?" the inquiry came in the form of words without warning. He wasn't expecting an answer, but a stranger passing by must have overheard him, because he looked at him said one word. Hades. "Wait! I-I have more questions!" he stammered. The stranger just continued on his path down the road.

He was definitely away from the castle, but the problem now was that Roxas had no idea where he landed himself. Did it have something to do with Organization and maybe the shades of gray he was seeing earlier? Roxas was clueless, and he then heard an announcement. It was a playful voice that seemed to belong to female. At the end of it she mentioned something about being nice to newcomers. What was this supposed to mean? Did he land himself in a new world, or a new universe entirely? Roxas decided it was time to start forming questions and head out to seek some answers.

Smile... even when everything has gone wrong...

Tipsy Cultist

Format made by: The_Lust
User Image

Name: Nathan Drake
        Series: Uncharted
        Equipment: AK-47, .45 defender handgun, 2 grenades, ceremonial dagger
        Feeling: Worn out

________________________________________/////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////

Why was walking with a gunshot wound so difficult? It wasn't all that long ago that he managed to scale up a train that was about to fall off a cliff. Which was a pretty damn impressive feat to accomplish in his current state, he might add. But now it seemed now that the man wasn't in any danger of falling to his death, being shot at or freezing to death, the adrenaline that was fueling the man to keep pushing himself forward to safety, has left his body and allowed him to fully feel the pain of the injury he received from Flynn. One problem onto the next it seemed. But so long as bullets weren't about to start flying in his direction, Nathan would just have to deal with it until he got the wound fixed up.

This really was like any other big city. Nathan got a couple of odd glances here and there but most of the people walking along the somewhat busy streets didn't pay much mind to the fact he was bleeding. Not that the treasure hunter was complaining, it was a pretty long story and he didn't feel like being hassled for questions. It was then that the pink haired girl started making a bit more of a scene when she was pretty bluntly ignored by the citizens. When the man was about to carry on past the woman, he would have chuckled at her comment about zombies. He did recall a time where he mentioned something similar when he thought things couldn't get much worse than they already where in Nepal.

Nathan was still idly holding onto that old and ancient dagger when the woman began to turn to his direction. Because of all the trouble the thing had caused for the man, he quickly placed it into his pocket and out of sight. The last thing he needed was another nutcase trying to kill him over the stupid, but valuable, thing. "Hey, I take offense to that zombie comment. I'm not one yet." The comment he made was more or less intended to be a joke. Based on the way she looked, which was extremely worried, Nathan was hoping it would lighten the mood a bit, even if it was plainly obvious that he was about ready to pass out with how worn out his voice sounded.

Not a second after seeing the wound on his side, the woman rushed right over towards the man in some sort of attempt to help him out. Nathan took a step back as it looked like she was going to accidentally bump into him in the rush to get to his side. Thankfully the bump never came as she was not beside the treasure hunter and planning on what to do. "I've never been better..." Nathan spoke with lighthearted sarcasm when Alkaid questioned his well being. Shame she wasn't a medic though, that would have been a wonderful coincidence. Nathan wasn't to sure what a twin blade was exactly though. He could only imagine it had something to do with blades, which he would be grateful if none came out. Didn't need blades to heal a wound after all.

At least she wasn't going to ask any questions, that made things a lot easier. It really would be a funny story though, in a morbid kind of way. He was hired by some Serbian war criminal to get an artifact, betrayed by his partner and now racing said Serbian war criminal and his army to the Cintimani stone only to get shot and almost fall off a cliff with half of a train. She would just have to decide for herself if he was a 'good guy' or not. He has done plenty of illegal things in his life after all. It seemed a bit odd that she was going out of her way to help though, Nathan surely wasn't going to complain however. "Yeah? Well, I won't turn you down then." With that said, he just stood by as she began searching around, presumably for something that could be used to stop the bleeding better than a hand could.

Guess Alkaid decided to use some of that loose clothing she was wearing. It was certainly better than nothing, but Nathan did feel sort of bad that she had to go ruining her clothes just to help him out. Maybe he'd make it up to her later or something. From there her personality seemed to have changed to a more demanding persona. When Alkaid ordered him to move his hand off the wound, Nathan just silently obeyed and took his hand off the area where he was shot and watched as she wrapped the clothing around his waist to stop the bleeding. It didn't take long until she decided to support the treasure hunter's weight on her shoulder and began yelling at people to know where a doctor was. With her attitude, it didn't take long for someone to nervously point her in the direction that they needed to go.

A little while went by, but they ended up making it to their destination. She really didn't have a reason to introduce herself. Alkaid's previous outburst before she noticed him already did give the man her name. Nathan didn't say anything and just simply nodded. Once one of the doctors went to the other side of the room he just turned his head towards the woman and spoke quietly. "Drake. Nathan Drake." After his introduction he turned his attention back to the doctor. Nathan really had no idea what he was going to do after he got patched up. Hell, he didn't even know where he was right now.

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"I'm a coward... A coward who cannot
even defy orders he knows he ought not follow ..."

━━━Ȼҿҫΐʃ Ҕȁrѵҿү━━━
{Final Fantasy IV}

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
And pray to God he hears you

User Image

Character Location: Hades
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, worried
Character Inventory: Ragnarok, several potions

████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████

Cecil had been wandering around, the area of town he was in wasn't very helpful. More then a few people eyed his sword and his crown, and not just in curiosity. It seemed more likely that they wanted to steal it, but no one every approached. Maybe they realized it would be a feudal fight in the end, or maybe they were just coveting it, rather then actually going to take it. Either way, he'd have to be careful when he went to sleep.

He started to find himself in a slightly better area, hoping that he could find people that were stuck, as he was. He didn't hold out hope that he would find his friends... or even his wife, but any clue was better then nothing, and he would take whatever scraps he could. He would do anything for Rosa, he'd already demonstrated that more then once, and he knew he'd be able to find a way home that still kept in line with his vows as a paladin. He didn't want Baron to be without him for too long, and there was still the news that Rosa wasn't feeling like herself.

People along the streets started looking at him as more of a curiosity rather then like the were going to pick his pocket, a few of the younger men taking a second look at him... it was probably his armor and such, not because he was a little feminine looking, and the woman seemed to sense he was determined, because they didn't stop to ask him if they could help. Either way, he was on his own until he found others like him.

He turned a corner and his eyes fell upon two people that seemed very out of place in this world. One was a young woman, perhaps around the same physical age that Rydia was, with bright blue hair and kind eyes. The other looked like some sort of fighter perhaps... but most of the things he had on made little sense to him. The girl seem less foreign to him... however she certainly stood out in this town.

"Please excuse me,"
                                                    he said, walking up to them, "this may sound strange, but are you new here? I came through a door and found myself here." He didn't want to sound crazy if they were normal people for the area, but still, he didn't know how else to explain it. As strange as it sounded, it was ten times stranger actually living it.

████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████

I must do what is right...
                                                    XXXXMy Heart belongs to...

Rosa Harvey

Or I will lose myself again...
                                                    XXXXThose I travel with...

No one

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

☽☾ Sephiroth ☽☾
" Turning your back on an enemy, over confidence will be your downfall. "

Origin: Final Fantasy seven
Health: Normal health
Emotion: Calm
Inventory: pheonix down.

==== ☠ ====

Walking slowly down the street slowly, Sephiroth spared the ants around him with glances, looking at the type of clothing worn around here It was similar to the clothes warn by the pathetic civilians of Gaia. Nothing honestly standing out about any of them. As he observed, he noticed looks of awe, and of fear. That fear brought a small smirk to the silver haired man's face.It seemed they at least had a base survival instinct. He had yet to do a single thing, and already they feared them. It would be interesting to see just how far he could push that fear.

As he observed the people of this world, he felt a gaze on his back. Raising an eyebrow, he glanced over his shoulder just as the one looking at him turned away. Dressed in a strange armor, he appeared to be the closest thing to a warrior this place had. He could sense a certain.. perhaps darkness about him. It wasn't very strong, but it was there. A small smirk played on the mans lips once more. Perhaps he might stay in this town a bit longer. It would be interesting to see if he could wrap a pawn to his will straight out of the gate.

Following his possible pawn with his eyes, he watched as he began interacting with someone else, interesting enough, in this someone he could sense darkness as well. Perhaps two pawns? Interesting. A small dark smile on his face, Sephiroth decided these two would do with some observation. Moving to sit on a small bench carved out of wood, Sephiroth wondered just how far technology of this new world had gotten. Not that it would entirely matter, though if they had a train he knew they at least had steam or electricity.

Looking to the sky the man gauged the time and then turned his eyes once more to the two he would be observing. While he could be obvious about it, he decided the best course of action would be to be indiscreet. So only holding it there for a moment longer, he leaned his chin on his hands and gazed forward in though, plotting out how if he could turn them, they could be used. First he would need to see their abilities. If he was wrong and they were weak, then he had no use for them, and if he had no use for them, then they were disposable.

==== ☠ ====

User Image

User Image

It seemed that Yuna finally wanted to go home,which was a bummer because they were going to miss a party. Though what ever her cousin wanted was good enough for Rikku. Sadly for the blond she never made it home, she did make it somewhere odd though. A sudden flash of light and ironically she was out like a light. She then was moved to a small town in this new world called Zion.

She rolled around a bit and groaned, laying out on a patch of grass as her blond hair was a mess, well it normally was but still! She eventually let her eyes flutter open as she looked to the sky, hearing a little girl call out rain and she frowned. Why did she have to go from clear skies to rainy ones. "Huh!?" Rikku popped up only to spin slightly, holding the side of her head,"Whoa, little too fast there...." She said as she hoisted herself up and looked around for anyone she might know,"Yunnie? Paine?...Brother?! " She shouted out as she cupped her hands around her mouth. She looked up at the skies again and set both hands on her hips. Sure she conquered her fear of lightning but still getting rained on wasn't a goal of hers right now.Though she could always shift to the white mage dress sphere, after all it had a hood. She was more so content in running around in her default one, the thief as she made sure she still had all her grids...she did which was wonderful!

She then looked to her body, taking note that she didn't take any harm as she brought her hand up and tapped her lip,"Well, I didn't fall off the ship..wait! Did my brother drop me off as a joke?! When I find him!... He will get Rikku's wrath! " She shook her fists in front of her out of anger, though she was certain that even he wouldn't do something like this. She just hoped to find the girls, the Gulwings were a team after all, don't leave one behind right?

She began to walk around looking for any sign of life as she found a town, dashing off for it as she wanted to make sure she was even at home anymore. Because she remembered that Tidus came from another world so she hoped it wasn't the same. She finally found a villager as she waved at them,"Uh hey there miss, I was curious where am I? " She said as she bent forward with her hands laced behind her, trying to look as innocent as possible so she wasn't labeled as a threat or a crazy person. "Well you are in Nugascen, this town is Zion miss, but I gotta say you are dressed wrong for the rain coming. The overseer said so, seems the crops will fair today. " she smiled as Rikku just pulled back with a 'huh' like expression. "Um, well have you heard of the Gulwings? A red flying ship that looks like a lobster? Y.R.P? Yuna or even Paine...Sin? " her voice squeaked slightly at the end as she was hoping one rang a bell but the woman just shook her head. Rikku slouched a bit and sighed, she was like Tidus now. Maybe she would save the world and get the girl..no no wait she wanted the boy! Rikku seemed to wave at the lady and smiled,"Thanks for the help miss, you take--- huh? " She suddenly had a umbrella in her face and the older woman was smiling. Here, I can't have a girl your age catching a cold. Plus you remind me of when I was young, I used to dress like you too ya know?" Rikku forced a smile and responded," Really? Bet the boys liked ya! But anyway miss, thanks for this ! I was kinda worried about it to tell ya the truth! " She gave the woman a bow and then scampered off . " Oh you might want to ask around! There might be more like you! " Rikku ran off waving her hand and calling out,"Okay! Thanks! " Sure she was in a new place and lost all her friends but she would get them back eventually right? She just had to be strong and look to all the positive sides.

She then made it to the center of the town and spun around, umbrella on her shoulder as she was tapping it against her,"Alright, where do I look now... " She asked herself as she wandered around seeing people in armor and a guy with spiky brown hair , Terra, but didn't stop as she honestly didn't know what to look for when the lady said people like her. Though what caught her attention was Kain, why? Because the goof ball was sitting on a roof! She spun to look up at him and pointed,"Hey mister, roofs are for roofing, now get down here or I will make ya! " She was grinning from ear to ear as she seemed to be purely joking but honestly hoped that the man in armor had some answers.Though her attention turned to Terra as she shrunk a bit, he seemed sorta overwhelming,"Hehe, hey there. names Rikku, just a girl thats a lil lost is all. Mind if I ask ya a few questions? Well both of ya? " She looked back and forth to the two men, wanting to know if they knew what was going on.

Series : Final Fantasy X-2
                                                                          Location: Zion , Kain and Terra
                                                                          With : Company
                                                                          Dress sphere: Thief

User Image

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                        xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image
                                        User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxx

║█ ║│█│║│███│║│██│║█│║█║│██║║││║│║█║║│ ║██││║█║│█│║││█

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ HADES // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                        xx KINGDOM xxx HEARTS
                                        xxxxxxΛƣᴜᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              It's my f r i e n d s. I promised I'd be { there } FOR them.

The bluenette awaited some sort of response, half expecting that he might ignore her. It wouldn't be the first time. She didn't think badly of him. There could have been many reasons after all. She was surprised to see him turn to her. So, he had heard her then. She waited for a moment, expecting something... anything. However, nothing really occurred. He just looked at her, and she wondered if there was something strange on her face. She was relieved to see a small smile in his features. She didn't need the smile, but there was finally something different on his face rather than just the blank staring, although she appreciated the smile. It made him seem friendly if not kindly.

She put up her hand and sheepishly refused his apology. "It's no problem. I came up behind you after all." He might have considered her suspicious even though she didn't think she had any odd intentions about her. She dismissed the thought that he believed she might have been an enemy when he began to talk to her about what he had been doing. She didn't understand everything he said, but that wasn't unusual. People from different worlds, she'd noticed, had different jargon. That was to be expected because they had all been raised in different places.

She shook his hand, surprised to hear him announce himself. Was she supposed to announce herself as well? Normally, she didn't... She certainly avoided trying to sound boastful by calling herself a Keyblade Master. Still, to make things fair, she added upon letting go, "I'm a keyblade wielder." She left off her "promotion" that seemed so long ago. He seemed fairly nice.

"I was just looking for my friend. I think that he might have led me to this place to find him." She said, "You haven't seen a-" She stopped talking when she saw someone approaching from the side. She looked up since he seemed to be addressing the both of them. He was at least as tall as Terra but with wavy white-esque hair. Hearing his words that were lain with great uncertainty, she shook her head and assured with a slight smile. What were the chances that there were more of them? Pretty good from the sound of the announcement of the little girl.

"I'm new here. I think Haseo is, too. Is that right?" She glanced at the other white-haired male. "I'm Aqua. There was an announcement earlier that mentioned something about having visitors so I think there might be more of us." As she spoke those words, she hoped that Terra was one of those people. Casually, she glanced behind Cecil since she was looking in his direction. There was no reason that she couldn't scan her surroundings to see if there was a modestly tall, brown haired male walking around.

No, but there was something else that seemed familiar... Blond spiky hair. Her eyes widened. Ven. Was he awake? When? How did that happen? Did he come here because he had also heard Terra's voice. Her eyes were wide with urgency and surprise. She looked at the two males she was with. She could see him. He was so close. She ran towards him, calling out his name to get his attention, "Ve-een!" She would apologize to Haseo and the man later. She didn't want to lose sight of Ventus.

She ran up to the male cloaked in a black jacket, touching his shoulder. She could tell that it was his head from behind. She'd known it since he'd arrived at The Land of Departure with her and Terra. She moved around him, seeing his eyes open and him standing there. She couldn't resist embracing her friend quickly as she said practically gasping for breath, "Ven! You're awake!" Unbeknown to her, this was not Ventus but a boy named Roxas, who merely looked identical to her own friend. She released him swiftly to look at him, great relief reflected in her blue gaze.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // relieved

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Brightcrest
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x ether
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // wayfinder
                                        locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

Tipsy Cultist

]xxx
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxDeath's Incarnate;; Arumat P. Thanatos

xxxxxxxSeries: Star Ocean
xxxxxxxLocation: Arcadia
xxxxxxxEquipment: Eldarian laser-scythe
xxxxxxxInteracting with: n/a

________________________________________/////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////

Standing on this desolate planet, Arumat found himself to be once again in a place that no sane person would wish to be, Nox Obscurus. However the Eldarian was not alone in this godforsaken place. The soldier was currently in the company of Edge Maverick and the rest of the group that traveled with him in an attempt to stop the Grigori from destroying the universe. Some people would think it odd to see someone as distant and cold as Arumat helping this group of misfits, but the man did have his own reasons for being here, besides just helping them at Crow's request. Some time ago Arumat led a squadron that was attacked by phantom ships, puppets of the Grigori. After the unfortunate meeting, the mans curse held it's title with an iron grip. Once again, Arumat, Death's incarnate, was the lone survivor. If anything he was here for revenge for his fallen comrades and the utter destruction of his home planet.

It has been quite some time since the group of people infiltrated Nox Obscurus. The Eldarian wasn't paying to much attention to the amount of time that has passed, but he could tell that it has been hours at least. Arumat could only help but wonder how much longer it would be until they reached their destination. Not because he was feeling worn out, but because the man could tell that the members of the group who were not as physically fit as say, him or Edge, where beginning to have difficulty keeping up. Perhaps they should stop for a bit to allow them to catch their breaths for a moment. If the group ran across any phantoms while half the group was to worn out to fight, they would only become a liability. Arumat, however, was not the leader here. Probably for the best, considering every squad he has ever led have all ended up dead, save for himself. The decision was ultimately up to Edge on what they would do.

Edge most likely didn't notice some of the group struggling to keep up. But a much needed rest for those members has now presented itself. Close to where they needed to be, Arumat and the others stood at the foot of wreckage that belonged to the ship Crow piloted. Not showing near as much emotion as the rest, Arumat just stood straight and quietly paid his respects. The Eldarian could do that much at least, after all, he greatly respected the man who gave them the chance to land on Nox Obscurus. Was he dead though? Based on what he saw from space and the wreckage before them, it was almost a certainty. Arumat turned his head, spotting the Palace of Creation. A few more minutes passed and then he turned to the rest of the group. "We should move, we've wasted enough time here." With the cold words said, Arumat threw his laser scythe up over his shoulder and began to walk towards the towering building.

As expected the rest of the group followed, not wanting to get split up. Once arriving at the large and looming doors of the Palace of Creation, Arumat and Edge both pushed and forced the door open. The sight inside was not expected at all. Everything was gray and completely frozen in place. The sight seeing was soon interrupted however. Trampling was heard, and when Arumat looked back he saw a large swarm of phantoms that were mimicking human and Cardianon soldiers rushing towards the palace. Arumat lowered his scythe from his shoulder. "Go. I will deal with them." They were running out of time. And having a swarm of phantoms on their backs wouldn't make finding the Grigori's source of energy any stronger. "But--" As expected Edge was about to try to find an alternative, but before he could finish speaking, Arumat shoved him roughly through the large doorway and slammed the doors shut behind him trapping both him and the swarm of phantoms outside the palace. Even if it killed the Eldarian, he would make sure this horde would not reach Edge and the others and prevent them from accomplishing their mission. Raising the laser-scythe, Arumat then rushed towards the swarm, cutting and slashing any phantom that got in his way down with a flurry of attacks.

Easily a half hour passed since Arumat began holding back this swarm. They weren't particularly powerful compared the Eldarian soldier, but there were a lot of them and Arumat was beginning to wear out from this relentless onslaught. The man cut down yet another phantom when something caught his eye, between two large rocks was something odd. A port city by the looks of things. Was Arumat seeing things? He shook his head slightly and dashed in the direction of the rocks cutting and slashing at phantoms as he sped by. Once he passed between the threshold, it was suddenly noisy. Not with fighting but with people going about their business. Upon looking back, the Eldarian saw that he was standing on a dock and to his back was a ocean. The man's golden eyes narrowed slightly. It seemed impossible on how he was suddenly standing on another world.

Arumat wasn't sure what to make of this world. By the looks of it, the population seemed to be human, however, the Eldarian heard that the surface of Earth was inhabitable because of radiation. So just where was he? The laser-scythe he carried was once again brought to a rest on his shoulder as Arumat began to walk forward. Might as well get an idea of his surroundings. The man's eyes scanned the sky and saw dark clouds. And preferably before it began to start raining.

Walking down a walkway along the beach, Arumat simply ignored all the odd stares he was getting. He wasn't really all that surprised considering he wasn't a human. And he really doubted very many humans would have seen a laser-scythe before. As he was walking, the Eldarian noticed a couple of women and came to a halt. Compared to the rest of the people he's seen in this city, they stood out quite a bit. Especially since one looked to be injured as the other two seemed to have been trying to help the pink haired girl. Arumat crossed his arms. Should he approach them to find out where exactly he was, or simply carry on forward and pay them no mind? With a annoyed sigh he decided it would be best to find out what was going on. And with his mind made up, he approached the three not even bothering to shut his laser-scythe off. They could have been hostile, so better safe than sorry. "Can any of you tell me what is going on or where I am?" The white haired man simply stopped in front of the group as he waited impatiently for a response to his question.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexxxxxx
User Image

CHAI XIANGHUA

No items/currency
            Crysis┊With Vincent, Cloud, and Yuffie.
            Happy?┊"Who are these people?"
            Not Injured┊No Name (Chinese Sword)
            Game: Soul Calibur IV

User Image
                                                    "Excuse me, would you happen to know where we are?" Xianghua asked a man who seemed to be a local around this area. "Why... you're in Crysis: the coldest city around!" The man replied with artificial enthusiasm. Xianghua had more questions, but the man grunted and walked off. She was going to try and get him to wait, but she figured that if he'd walked off so quickly he probably didn't want to be bothered anymore.

She didn't really notice it until the man pointed it out, but it was extremely cold here. Xianghua shivered at the cold air attacking her midsection, arms, and legs. "This is a crisis..." the female sighed to herself. When she started trudging down the frozen road being careful not to flip the cold substance into her shoes, something bumped her and she stumbled. Her whole body almost felt the cold of the ground, but she stopped her fall by thrusting her hands forward. Just moments after doing so, she felt sting of the snow against her hands. She drew them back and then stood, turning to face what had done this.

The female that was standing back up had mistaken her for a pole. She then apologized and introduced herself, posing and winking. Xianghua didn't admit that she enjoyed how happy the girl seemed, instead she tilted her head to the left as if confused by the female. "I'm Xianghua." she replied with a light smile. "Hey... you wouldn't happen to know anything about Soul Edge would you?" she asked.

She paid no attention to the answer, if there was one, because soon a male figure with blond hair and blue eyes came around the corner calling Yuffie. His sight then shifted past the two girls. He seemed to have noticed someone else. Xianghua turned around to see another man approaching the small group. "Vincent?" the blond male called. Xianghua smiled at the blond male and was about to introduce herself when the dark-haired male came and wrapped his coat around Yuffie.

Xianghua then scanned the three. If was obvious they were at least familiar with one another. "Cloud, give your coat to this other young woman." he suggested, turning his attention to Yuffie. "My name... is Xianghua. I have no clue how I got here, but I think it has something to do with Soul Edge. Do you know exactly where we are? I know the city is called Crysis but..." her voice trailed off. She had nothing more to add on, she just wanted someone to relieve her of the situation.

My resolve... cannot be swayed!
Alkaid
Former Arena Emperor

User Image

One thing I don't know why,It doesn't even matter how hard you try,Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme,To explain in due time,All I know,
Time is a valuable thing,Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings,Watch it count down to the end of the day,The clock ticks life away,It's so unreal,
Didn't look out below,Watch the time go right out the window,Trying to hold on, but didn't even know,Or wasted it all just to watch you go,
I kept everything inside,And even though I tried,it all fell apart,What it meant to me will eventually be,A memory of a time when..

User ImageUser Image

Feelings: getting slightly freaked out
Origin: .hack//GU

User Image
Alkaid was already debating on what she thought of Drake, he was rather sharp tongued and sarcastic. Of course it wasn't bad but it made the red head want to bonk him or yell a little. Though both courses of action were rather normal for her to be honest. Though as he whispered his name back she arched her brow...was he American? Well Alkaid herself was Japanese so she might have to worry about a language barrier..wait she could talk to him?! "What!? Wait ! You understand me?! But I am Japanese...and...man this place is confusing.. " Alkaid grumbled as she grabbed a rolling chair and turned it so she could lean her chest against the back of it, resting her arms on the top as well as her chin on her arms looking at Drake. Well it was obvious he was in street clothes and she was in something that could be placed as cosplay, so they weren't from the same place.

Alkaid then drew in a deep breath as she watched the doctors patch up Drake, her cheeks puffed up with the stored air as she was wanting to talk to Drake alone. Why? Because if this was a Aida server it was best to talk about the oddities without others around. Once the doctor left she exhaled the air and coughed a bit, pounding her chest,"Well, I breath here too..guess I didn't notice...alright Nathan was it? I got something to say. " She then brought up her fingers as if she was going to draw out points," I am a sixteen year old Japanese school girl named Chika Kuramoto and what I look like right now is my avatar for a game called The World. I am friends of Haseo the Terror of Death and a few others. Also last thing I remember was sitting at my desk with my headset on. Now my avatar feels way more life like then any ole Aida server. So to say the least, I know for a fact this isn't my home...now then. " She then looked away from the man and pondered, perhaps she could locate some of her friends.The only reason she stated so much about herself was because she had a feeling that Nathan was in the same boat, if not she would seem like a maniac. After all, these sort of things usually had Haseo written all over it.She glanced around,"Hm, not seeing a phone, I wonder if I could contact Haseo. If he is around then its probably related to him, that idiot always gets in trouble. Oh one thing...please refer to me as Alkaid alright? I don't want my real name out and about. " She grinned and put her finger over her own lips, telling him to keep it a secret from the world. Just encase this was some sort of odd event in the World.

She brought her finger up to point at him,"Tell me a little about yourself, you may not be a zombie now but who knows later. " She smirked a bit as she was joking, the denseness of this situation not hitting her quite yet. After all she wasn't at home, and everyone she knew wasn't around...perhaps it would settle in her mind later.

She then popped up in the chair and looked around,"Keep talking I wanna look around alright? " She said as she simply started to check the area out,looking for any signs of Aida, but that theory was killed. At one moment she seemed to have her back towards Nathan only to mess with her top."GAH! " She suddenly covered her chest up and looked over her shoulder with a heavy blush,"A-a-a-a-h.. need a new shirt.... this one is a bit...well broken.. and I found out.my clothes can com off... I..think I am my avatar.... " She said as she gulped keeping her back to Nathan as she kept her tight grip on her top, yep she would kill for a normal shirt right now. Though she saw a lab coat nearby as she seized it from the hanger and slipped it on, buttoning it all the way up as she drew in a deep breath, " Alright Drake, hate to say it but I'm about five seconds from freaking out so we need to figure out whats going on or who did this so I can beat the tar out of them!...Well if you can walk and all..." She said as she scratched her cheek and looked to the side, feeling a bit to bossy with someone random but it was just who she was. Alkaid the fiery red head with a attitude, and currently stuck in a odd world wasn't helping her nerves at all.

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter

One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how

I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised

It got so far
Things aren't the way they were before
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me in the end

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                        xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ Crysis // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx VII
                                        xxϒᴜϝϝᵻᴇ Кᵻᵴᴀᴙᴀԍᵻxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              I know you're all ( d y i n g ' ) to TALK to a babe -l-i-k-e- me!

Yuffie awaited what would most definitely be awe from the person that she herself had pretty much knocked down. She was an impractical thinker, that was clear enough. She just saw a sort of light smile cross the other girl's features. Damn. The girl wasn't impressed. The next time she met someone, she would just have to try harder. She'd spend a little extra time in front of a mirror, trying out a new heroic pose later. This one clearly wasn't heroic enough... She didn't know how Cloud did it all the time. She bet he didn't even think about it, or maybe he spent hours and hours trying to think of something awesome to use right when he appeared on the scene. A sneaky smile spread across her features. Yeah. Probably that.

Anyways, she didn't turn down the pleasant introduction. She declared spritely, "Xianghua, huh?" The kind of name was common in Wutai, maybe not that name exactly, but she could tell that the roots were similar. Yuffie had grown up in Wutai. There was no girl like her in the village. She would know especially since they were in the same sort of generation... Maybe Xianghua was older, but then again... everyone pretty much looked and acted older than Yuffie did on a normal basis.

She tilted her head to the side. Soul Edge? Was that treasure? Or maybe some special kind of Materia. She could see that happening. Just when she opened her mouth to ask, she saw a dark figure come around the corner with blond spiky hair in tow. Her mouth opened. It was Cloud, no doubt about it. She straightened her appearance, shortening the width between her feet. She waved brightly when she heard her name fall from the blond man's lips. Again, she opened her mouth to declare back brightly and call him over to meet her new friend, she was forced to stop. But this time, there was valid reason. Cloud said-Vincent.

Her mouth immediately closed. A solemn look crossed her features. What happened to Vincent? Was there news? She was just about to ask when her question was answered. A warm fabric settled around her shoulders and a familiar, deep voice echoed in her eardrums. That certain would explain why Cloud wasn't looking at her the entire time... Rather, he was looking past her. Yuffie stiffened. She had spent forever and a half looking for this person. She spent enough time talking to his damn gun accessory... All the things she wanted to say to him. Mark your calendars ladies and gents, Yuffie had nothing to say at that particular moment. Whether for better or worse, it didn't last.

Xianghua had broke Yuffie out of her surprise. She meant to ask Xianghua about the Soul Edge. She really did. However, she didn't. Instead, she pivoted in her spot. She confirmed the person was Vincent Valentine with her two almond shaped brown eyes. If he had looked injured or something, she might have been more lenient. However, he looked just fine as far as she could tell. That made things worse. She declared, "Vincent. Valentine. No one's been able to find you, and the first thing you have to say is," she badly mimicked Vincent's deep voice and paraphrased his words, "Cloud, give this girl your jacket?!"

She glared daggers at him as she spoke quickly. "Geez. Do you know how worried you made m-Marlene and Denzel and Tifa and Shelke and Cloud and everyone else?!" Her attempt to cover up the word 'me' and use 'Marlene' instead was probably not likely missed by anyone the least bit perceptive and least of all Vincent... She sighed, fists balled as if she were trying to figure out something better to say. "And uh... just urgh." Her friends were so damn frustrating. Cloud was ridiculous. She didn't even know why Teef put up with him. Trying to keep up with Vincent was hard enough. How did the bartender manage to just... manage at all?

She stopped talking and looked to Cloud and then Xianghua. She saw the girl, eyes widening and remembering all of the sudden, "Oh yeah! What's a Soul Edge?" Her tone was not longer irate or frustrated. It was back to simple curiosity. Yuffie's ability to transition backwards or forwards was phenomenally nonsensical.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full but very cold
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // pleasant -> furious -> curious

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Conformer, Minerva Band
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Contain :: Added Effect ) ( Fire :: MP Absorb ) ( Poison :: Comet ) ( Odin :: Seal )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Leviathan :: Steal As Well ) ( Restore :: Heal ) ( Time :: All )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x hi-potion, 5 x ether, 3 x remedy
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // cerberus relief
                                        locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXP XX i XX u XXXXX G XX r XX a XX v XX e XX !XX

----♪ ♪SPACEF r e d e r i c -- C h o p i nMADE BY CHESTELLE

_____________________________________________________________MADE BY CHESTELLE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxseries;; Eternal Sonata
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation;; Hades
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxinteraction;; N / A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthoughts;; what is this place?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmood;; calm & composed; interested

I n t r o

Waiting… It was a pain. Even if you were someone blessed with the patience of a saint and gentleness that rivalled a goddess, there was only so much that one could endure. Yes, Chopin himself was, indeed patient, though with a situation so pressing, it was difficult to idly stand by and just wait for the outcome to unravel. At this point in time, he left the prince’s side only to seat himself within the room he was given at his stay in Baroque. He was waiting—they were all waiting. With or without Crescendo and Serenade, Frederic told himself that he needed to do something; that he could do something. Why? Because this was a dream—his dream. Or so he thought. This was all just a figment of his imagination no matter if he could feel the texture of the finely crafted dark wood chair he currently found himself residing upon or the warmth the castle held. He could hear and see everything around him, so why wouldn’t his other senses work in a dream-like state? He closed his eyes and lowered his head as he allowed a slow sigh to escape him.

Lifting his head and fluttering his eyes open to the tabletop before him, Chopin found his gaze a little blurred. Blinking to adjust his eyes, he stared down at his hat that he’d previously settled before him, sliding his eyes closed and back open again in attempt, again, to focus his vision, but if anything it only got worse… Or, well, his dimming surroundings did, at least. His forehead lightly creased and he arched his brows in mild irritation before parting his lips slightly, speaking to himself in a low, mumbled tone: “Perhaps some rest will do me well.” And with that, he moved to stand from his seat; pushing the chair back as his legs and his knees popped back into a secure, locked position.

Reaching for one of two items settled upon the table, Chopin turned away from the round piece of furniture and towards the muted colours of the room. It was odd, he thought to himself, and even more-so as everything sort of began to mold together; much like the flatness of a picture, however his eye caught something… Juxtaposed even further. Focusing in on the entrance to the room—which at this point, stood out against the flatness of the space. Lifting a curious brow, he stepped forward—although not before placing his top hat upon his head and reaching for his baton—and moved towards the clear, illuminated door. It was a dream; it had to have been. This was all but a dream

Frederic stepped through the door only to find whatever lurked on the other side to be… Well, something he hadn’t quite expected. A place so dark, gloomy and elaborate as… Well this rough, ever-active location. He blinked once, just soaking in the earthy, dark tones as his pupils adjusted to the lack of light before stepping forth, wary of whatever might have been lurking within the unknown city. Stepping forth, he let his eye roam carefully and curiously; unsure how such a place could exist within the halls of the Baroque Castle, let alone in this world at all, though as he existed the bleak, flat world behind him into a new, contrasted and saturated location, the door he entered through closed behind him; locking him in the dreary, dangerous-looking locale. Although such activities might have left one lost, confused and most likely panicked, the composer wore a calm, serene expression upon his face. He was in control of his own emotions and felt that this was something he could bend and mould. If it was true—that this was all just a dream—then there was nothing that could not potentially control. Lifting a polished shoe, Frederic moved forward into the bleak, depressing (yet oddly crafty) scenery. He just quietly hoped that he was not alone.

O u t r o

XXT h e r e - i s - p o w e r - w i t h i n - m y - m e l o d i e s . - L i s t e n !
XX

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
textextʂѻʀɑtextext

User Image User Image User Image User Image

"I haven't been feeling like myself lately.."
textextʂѻʀɑtextext

It had been weeks, almost a month since they had managed to come back from the dark world, Riku and him. In that month had been a lot more relaxation than he had had in.. well, a long time. Donald, Goofy, and the King had all headed back to their own world. He was sure queen Minney and Daisy would enjoy that. It had been quite a while since the King had been home after all. He missed his two friends, donald and goofy had grown close to his heart in all their adventures together. Still, as long as they remembered each other, they would always be together in some way.

Smiling from his place leaning against the paupue tree, Sora watched the waves as they crashed against the familiar beach. It had been so long since he had been home.. Just thinking of it made him laugh lightly. "We wanted so much to get away from this place on adventures.. I forgot how much I missed it." Sora told himself quietly, looking back over the beach. It had changed a lot since he had been gone.. and yet it still stayed the same too.

Thinking of it all turned his thoughts to his two best friends. They were unseperable. He still saw Riku and Kairi a lot, but he got the feeling there were times where it was just the two of them a lot.More than there used to be. he didn't really mind, he was actually rather happy for the two, but there were times.. just small periods where he felt like the third wheel in a show for two. Shaking the thoughts away, Sora pushed himself from the tree and jumped to the shallow water below the small island on an island.

No need to be thinking on thoughts like that. No matter what they were friends, through and through. The best way to get a new line of thought? Exercise! With that he took jogging down the beach, soon though he was sprinting, moving across the sand and letting his legs lead the way. Soon a laugh escaped his throat, he hadn't moved like this in too long. Blasting by a startled Tidus and Waka, he waved over his shoulder to the two. "Sorry guys!"

Soon he was standing next to the waterfall, breathing a bit harder but not by much by any means. Blinking and looking behind to the cave entrance, he smile fondly in memory as he headed towards it. New thoughts and curiosity coming to mind as even while he watched the waterfall, it looked.. duller, more like it was losing some color or luster. It was odd. A lot of things seemed like that lately. Shaking his head once more, he blinked. Something weird seemed to be coming from the hide out cave.. like it was brighter than the cave should be..

Moving into it, he looked at what seemed to be another beach..? this one looked like it should, bright, happy. Looking back, he shrugged and pushed onward, always one for a new adventure. He hadn't been on one in a little while anyhow. He was resourceful, he could find a way back if he needed to. Moving through, he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Whoa, nice duds, bro. New to the place?"

Blinking, he looked to a blonde male who he was sure he hadn't met. Yup, not destiny isles. "I guess so." Sora laughed. "Where is here, exactly?"

"You're in arcadia man! Welcome to Nugascen!"

"Thanks!" Sora responded happily, before turning away as the other male made his own way. Looking back, he saw no sign of home. Oh well, it was just like back in Traverse town the first time, except he was prepared this time! Looking around, he wondered what he should explore first when he saw something interesting, two girls crowded around a female that seemed hurt.. One of the two seemed familiar. Was that Tifa?

Running forward, Sora went to offer some assistance. "Tifa!" He called out as he ran, slowing down when he got close and noticed someone was indeed hurt. "Whoa, she doesn't look good." Seeing as there was a potion already in use, Sora decided against using cure unless it was needed. "What happened?"

textextʂѻʀɑtextext

"Is any of this real? Or is it all some sort of dream?"

User Image User Image User Image User Image
textextUloυɩorrα Cɩfεrtextext
textextҜingdom Hearts 2textext

Inventory: Potion X3, Tent

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageTextTextTextTextTextTextҬΐȡʉȿTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextUser Image
User Image User ImageTTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTUser Image User Image

c a u s e we are broken what must we do to restore our innocence && the p r o m i s e we adored give us life again!!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

Trying to keep up with this conversation was like trying to dodge lightning out on the lightning blades, confusing and tiring. Still, she seemed to be a lot of fun and he couldn't fault her for having energy. If not for all the emotional roller coaster he had been running around on lately, he would probably be this energetic too. Once again, Tidus reminded himself that this must be what Lulu or Waka felt with him around.

When she started talking about sky diving, his mind went back to the air ship. closing his eyes, he shook his head. He wasn't ready to think about that quite yet. Already he missed Yuna, and they had been apart for less than half a day. Idly he wondered what she was doing right now.. what they were all doing right now. Forcing a slight smile, he shook his head. "No thanks, I'll pass on diving.."

Suddenly Fang went off, blinking Tidus followed her as she bluntly walked up to some people and started bombarding with questions. Looking at her strangely, he had to laugh slightly. Fang was certainly odd, but he could grow used to it. Getting negative responses, he decided not to ask about auron or his father just yet, and had his attention grabbed once more by the woman with the spear.

Suddenly he was being dragged backwards to get a drink. "I guess getting to know each other would be good." He agreed, like he had much of a choice. Apparently when Fang wanted something she just took and said everyone else could deal with it. Blinking as she spoke while they walked, he shook his head negative about the first part, but his eyes lit up at Chocobos. "I for sure know Chocobos, everything else not so much. Spira has Chocobos, monsters galore, Sin until recently and A summoner, Yuna." He winced at the name, feeling a missing pang in his chest. " She summoned the Aeons, Ifirit, Bahamut, Shiva and a bunch of others. After Sin though.." He shrugged. The summons would have no place after Sin was gone. "So.. who was Vanille? A friend?"

███████████
we just wanna be whole.
Game origin: Final Fantasy X
Equipped: Caladblog
Inventory: 3 hi potions, 2 phoenix downs.
███████████

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
██│▌█████│▌│█████▌▌│▐████▌▐│██
textexttextext
h a s e o
.Hack//GU

User Image
textextextextextextextextextextextextextextext
“Alright, this is it. All of the feelings that I've carved... deep into "The World"... are going into this one attack!”

╔════════════════════════╗
Equipped:
Scythe- Ticking death
Dual blades: Lit. Honeysuckle.
Broadsword: Silas
DG: DG-Z
Inventory: Healing potion X10, Revive Potion X3, Sprite drop X4

Party: 'possibly Aqua'
Character status: 'Health:Full, Sp: Full Emotion: Cautious '
╚════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════╗

Keyblade wielder? What was a keyblade? Well, that answered his question, definetly not in the world. Unless he somehow dropped himself in an alternate version of the world... that didn't have stats, or messaging.. or anything. So it was just like the Aida server. Huh, something to ponder at least. Here he really was just Haseo, Ryu was a non-issue. Well, that just made things more interesting... dangerous as well, but you don't have fun without there being some risks involved. So what if he could quite possibly die here? wasn't new or anything..

Getting sidetracked, he was pulled back into the conversation by Aqua. Looking for a friend, huh? Well, he didn't mind helping out. Wow, he actually thought that. Stopping himself from getting sidetracked again, he wondered honestly what was wrong him. That was twice. As she was about to describe her friend, he blinked as a new voice entered the conversation from the side. Maybe finding allies wasn't as hard as he thought.. there was no way he was agreeing with sillabus about him used to being anti-social. Nuh uh.

Listening to the new comer, he looked him up and down. Interesting armor set, silver hair. definetley a fighter of some sort, perhaps one with a blade.. he wasn't sure. Nothing was as straight forward here. Nodding in agreement, he went along with the flow of conversation. So this guy saw something out of place and ended up here too, he assumed the same with Aqua, so that meant this wasn't a coincidence. Something was actually happening. Especially if mention of announcements about visitors was to be believed. "Looks like we've all stumbled into something new. There has to be some purpose.. just have to find out what..." The last part was more mummered to himself than anything. Shaking his head, he offered his hand to the man and as he was about to introduce himself, Aqua tore off after someone.

Blinking in surprise, he looked to the guy and then back to Aqua. "Well.. looks like she found her friend." Haseo commented in amusement before looking back to the armored man. "As I was saying before. My name is Haseo, Adept rogue. Nice to meet you..?" He trailed off, letting the other man introduce himself. Aqua was still in eye sight, so he didn't have much to worry about with that, and the spikey blonde kid she almost tackled seemed to be familiar to her. Better to let her have time with her friend, then go introduce himself. Then when that was done, go find some information on this place. He was not willing to bet this was all some freak coincidence. There had to be a reason for them all to be here.. but why?

╚════════════════════════╝

User Image

ROXAS

Hi Potion x4
            Hades┊With Aqua
            Overwhelmed┊"Who's Ven?"
            Not Injured┊Key Blade (Kingdom Key)
            Game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

User Image
                                                    Obviously being away from the Organization would suffice for now, but Roxas wanted to at least know where he landed himself. He wished Xion was here, and even though he wouldn't admit it, he wished Axel was here too. So this was a place called Hades? Where would he start? Hopefully there weren't many hostile people here and he could actually get more information, maybe he could even figure out how to return to a world he knew. He wasn't returning to the castle though. Roxas sighed deeply, staring on into the seemingly endless city. Someone had to know something.

"Ve-een! a female voice called out. Who was Ven? Roxas didn't know him, so he figured whoever this was saw someone she knew, but the voice seemed to be coming closer to himself. The person touched his shoulder, and Roxas instinctively turned his head, keyblade in hand at this point. The girl circled him. Roxas gave off a small smirk. He really didn't want to tell this girl he wasn't Ven, but he didn't want her thinking he was this Ven person either. He pretty much had to do the former.

"I'm sorry... but I'm not-" his confession was broken off by the girl hugging him. "Ven! You're awake!" she cried. Upon releasing him, Roxas tried to catch his breath. His keyblade disappeared, and in jagged breaths he managed to say, "I'm...sorry, but I'm not... this Ven person." Roxas then gave her a look that spelled 'sorry'. Hopefully she wasn't too upset that she had approached the wrong person. Whoever Ven was, he must have been really important to her. Maybe just as Xion was to himself.

When he stood back up, decided to at least introduce himself. "My name's Roxas." he finally admitted. His heavy blue eyes tried to lock on into an unknown object in the distance, but the attempted resulted in failure. He couldn't help continuing to look at Aqua. Her hair was a deep blue that seemed to match his eyes. The shape of her hair reminded him of his dark-haired friend. If he would miss anything from the Organization, it would be those sun sets after his missions that he could sit in peace and have ice cream with Axel and Xion. As much as he tried to keep himself from looking in the past, he couldn't. It was futile. It was as if he'd always remember him, but it probably wasn't true.

"Hey...I can help you find Ven if you want." Roxas offered. He could at the very least do something in this world. If he wanted to stay here he couldn't just be alone all day. He wanted to ask Aqua if she knew any more than he did about Hades and why he was brought here and questions of that sort. Maybe if she was to stick around he could ask later. He had hope that she had information of this place, unless she was dragged here as he was. That would be unfortunate. But as long as he had an acquaintance he would be satisfied for awhile.

Smile... even when everything has gone wrong...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff