Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alkaid
Former Arena Emperor

User Image

One thing I don't know why,It doesn't even matter how hard you try,Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme,To explain in due time,All I know,
Time is a valuable thing,Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings,Watch it count down to the end of the day,The clock ticks life away,It's so unreal,
Didn't look out below,Watch the time go right out the window,Trying to hold on, but didn't even know,Or wasted it all just to watch you go,
I kept everything inside,And even though I tried,it all fell apart,What it meant to me will eventually be,A memory of a time when..

User ImageUser Image

Feelings: worried!
Origin: .hack//GU

User Image
Alkaid seemed to groan as no answer was given, man these people were jerks. She set both hands on her hip sand grumbled," Fine ! I don't need your help, sheesh all I wanted is a few things to clear this all up! This is annoying! " She kicked a thing near her only to yelp , hopping around in pain while grasping her foot. Well it was official that she could feel pain, perhaps at a higher level then Aida servers even? She had tears welling up in her eyes as she massaged her foot through her boot, next time she wasn't going to kick so hard. Though before she could was able to walk of she heard some light shuffling. Like it wasn't their normal sort of walk as she looked around ,"Oh god, please no zombies..." Alkaid was joking but still had a little bit of worry that she was sucked into some sort of zombie apocalypse.

Her gaze finally found the source of the sound as she went wide eyed. It was a man that was bleeding, a lot she might add! She went wide eyed as she saw the man coming towards her. She waved her hands ,"H-h-hey! I ain't a medic, I'm a twin blade.. I mean...gah are you alright?! " She rushed over to Drake as she looked at the wound, oh god what happened?! "Hey... I am not going to ask questions alright, just please be a good guy!... I will get you somewhere! " She was searching frantically as she looked down to her clothes, seeing that she had some sort of dangling cloth she pulled out one of her daggers and cut it off, and having to adjust her clothing so her top didn't pop open. That would be freaking embarrassing after all!

She took the cloth and then wrapped it around where the wound was,"Move your hand! " Alkaid was being her usual bossy and aggressive self but it was apparent that she was worried for this guy. She made sure it was extra tight as she then moved to support him with her shoulder...sure he was taller but every bit helped right."Come on, we need to get'cha to a doctor! " She said as she dragged the man around with her, "HEY IDIOTS!! ANSWER ME NOW! WHERE THE HELL IS A DOCTOR?! " Alkaid roared as one guy jumped pointing down a alleyway as she grinned, perhaps all she had to do is yell at these guys? She just shrugged a bit and dragged Drake down the way,"Hey! There it is! Lets go! " She said with a happier tone as she led the bleeding man into the hospital.

She set him down on a bed once they were inside as she looked to the doctors,"Hey! Fix him up... he is my friend and hey go hurt badly.. " The doctor nodded and dragged him off Alkaid following as she leaned in and whispered,"Oh yeah, names Alkaid...." She wanted to face palm right now, after all she should have said that earlier. Though being presented with a dying man was a just reason to not being able to think straight, she just hoped Drake was going to be alright. Though she also hoped Drake knew what was going on..

(( OOC: Hey my posts...why must you suck so bad? x3x...sorry Lust-chan))

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter

One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how

I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised

It got so far
Things aren't the way they were before
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me in the end

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"I'm a coward... A coward who cannot
even defy orders he knows he ought not follow ..."

━━━Ȼҿҫΐʃ Ҕȁrѵҿү━━━
{Final Fantasy IV}

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
And pray to God he hears you

User Image

Character Location: Hades
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, worried
Character Inventory: Ragnarok, several potions

████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████

Cecil Harvey had been through a lot the last months, he'd been thrown away by his adopted father, and committed horrible acts against a peaceful people, only to find out that evil was behind it. First he thought it was Golbez, until he discovered that he had a brother, and he was the person he thought was his biggest enemy. There was something much worse then that lurking on the moon, the place his father was from. After everything was settled, and he was placed on the empty throne of Baron, he asked Rosa to marry him.

He was told then that his best friend also loved his soon to be wife. Kain, the one man he truly wanted at his side, wasn't there, he had to leave and find his own answers after Zemus used him the way he did. Logically he understood, it didn't stop the fact it hurt. He wouldn't let anyone know that, but it didn't change the heavy heart he had.

The kingdom welcomed him as King without question, and Rosa was their most beloved Queen. A couple's wedding day should be nothing but happiness, but he couldn't shake the absence of his best friend. He was mostly angry with himself for not realizing Kain's feelings for Rosa before. Perhaps there would have been an easier way to break it too him. A sigh escaped him when the door to the balcony opened behind him.

"My liege, I have word the Queen is asking for you." He frowned a little bit, turning to look at the handmaid standing just outside the door. Why would Rosa just not come herself? She was welcome anywhere, even if he was in a meeting or something of the like, that didn't stop him from attending to his duties to his wife. Everyone always had to remind him that he was King first, then Husband, but in his mind he didn't deserve Rosa if the woman that completed him wasn't first in his mind. At that point, he should have just allowed Kain to court her properly, because he could easily devout all his time to her. Cecil was a busy man, but he would drop anything for her.

"Why does she not come here?" The concern was obvious, and the little blushing girl trembled a bit at the question.

"I know not My Lord, but the elder women trusted with her care say she is not feeling well, and asked me to deliver the message."

All around him, the color seemed to drain away, the stately castle was without the normal vibrant tapestries, the furniture turning ugly gray, but he barely noticed, more worried for what could be wrong with his beloved wife. All trivial concerns were pushed away and he was only focused on getting to her. He started through the door, right before he passed the portal, a strange vision flashed before his eyes and he couldn't stop his forward momentum.

He was underground, the place had a similar feel to the Dwarven kingdom, but he could feel that they were moving. It wasn't as noticeable as when he was on an airship, but he could still feel it. Everything was build for efficiency, but it was very nicely kept up. No one in the area seemed to even look at him, and while everything was maintained, it seemed he'd stepped into the more impoverished area if town.

"Please excuse me,"
                                                    he said to a woman walking by. She just frowned at him and hurried her child along. "Please... I only wish to return home."

"Eh, sorry sonny, there's no getting back, the faster you figure that out, the better."
                                                    The old man seemed kind, but in a reserved, leery way. When he looked at Cecil, he didn't quite trust what he was seeing.

"I need to get back to my wife."

"Sorry, if she'd meant to be here, then she'll come along eventually I imagine, if not, there are plenty of beauties here. You should find more like you."

"There are more?"

"Yep, just got to look."
                                                    The old man moved away then, disappearing into the small crowd of people. He sighed, his armor clanking loudly on the quiet street. If there were others from his world, then perhaps they could get out of this prison together... there had to be a way... he needed to get back to Rosa...

I must do what is right...
                                                    XXXXMy Heart belongs to...

Rosa Harvey

Or I will lose myself again...
                                                    XXXXThose I travel with...

No one

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                        xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image
                                        User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxx

║█ ║│█│║│███│║│██│║█│║█║│██║║││║│║█║║│ ║██││║█║│█│║││█

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ HADES // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                        xx KINGDOM xxx HEARTS
                                        xxxxxxΛƣᴜᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              It's my f r i e n d s. I promised I'd be { there } FOR them.

Aqua sighed. What sort of world had she landed herself in this time? She wasn't particularly disoriented by the move. There were many ways to access a variety of worlds, not necessarily flying to each one. Part of her was worried that she might have taken a wrong turn in this location, but another part of her was hopeful that this was the right place to be. She shifted her belongs, pulling out a blue wayfinder. She placed in the palm of her hand, remembering when she was making them. Her own was the first one, a test version, so that when she made the others, she'd kind of already have an idea. Getting the charm to stick was Ven's biggest problem, and Terra's upper-left petal had been a little lopsided. Just little details, but she was still proud of them in the end.

She replace the charm at her side. This had to be the right way. At least, she had to believe it was right, and if she believed, it would be. After all, there was no way she wouldn't eventually meet up with the both of them again. If there was no way, they would find one... A little smile crossed her features. Wayfinder. That was the point after all, to make sure they would find their ways back to each other in the end... at least that was the hope. She was sure Ven was working hard to awaken, and she didn't doubt that Terra knew now about the darkness inside of him... He would fight it. He couldn't lose as long as he remembered that she and Ven were always at his side, fighting with him and believing in him.

Aqua realized that she had been standing around. No one had been staring at her oddly even though she felt a little out of place. Everyone passed her by like it was completely and utterly normal for a girl like her to appear out of nowhere. She didn't quickly integrate herself into the crowds. She moved along side of them, trying to blend in but not wanting to get lost amongst the moving people. She wanted to stop someone and ask where she was exactly, but everyone seemed intent on going about their business. Who was she to interrupt someone that seemed so absorbed in what they were doing? They could have been in a rush after all.

A part of her wondered if someone would catch the curiosity in her features, but strangely enough, this did not seem out of place to anyone at all. She looked at the variety in the town. This might have been as big as Radiant Garden. She was sure to get lost here if she wasn't careful. Everything had an earthy tone to it like all the buildings were carved from the rock. She noticed that there was no sky. There was only a strange darkness above them. Was she under ground? The city was completely lit with a bright glow somehow. It was only when she inspected the various buildings, which she had believed to have been hovels in the ground, did she notice that the walls had a metallic-glowing tint about them that helped to give light onto the surroundings.

She did her best to keep track of where she was going and where she had come from. There were stores of various kinds on both her left and her right. Some were for groceries, and other shops had different kind of weapons and magics. And somehow, Aqua managed to get carried away with the current of the people. She broke away, feeling just a tad overwhelmed. Would she find Terra in this place? She saw someone standing apart from the others from the corner of her eye. A silver haired guy with black-gray attire. He was looking at a sign...

She neared the male and the sign, looking over his shoulder to read it... Hades? Was that where she was? It didn't sound particularly pleasant. However, she had been in worse places-The Keyblade Graveyard for one. In fact, the name reminded her of something she might have heard at the Olympus Coliseum. Maybe they had mentioned something similar in passing there. There was a prison and an arena there... Maybe the two worlds were sort of related? Was that even possible?

From what she caught of his words, she asked, "So, are you new here, too?" She didn't look at him at first, just saying it aloud a couple feet to the side and behind him. She turned to look at him, small but friendly smile playing across her features, "I don't mean to interrupt. My name's Aqua. I'm new here, myself." She wasn't sure what she was expecting. If they were both new here, they might just be out of luck with trying to find their way around. Whether or not he was new to this place, he might have heard of or met Terra before. She saved that question for later if the guy continued to speak with her.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // surprised

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Brightcrest
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x ether
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // wayfinder
                                        locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"Fighting without hope is no way to live.
It's just a way to die."

━━━ʆΐɠɧϯɳΐɳɠ━━━
{Final Fantasy XIII}

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.

You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you.

User Image

Character Location: Arcadia
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, angry
Character Inventory: Omega Weapon, Platnium Armlet, Tetra Crown
Current Paradigm: Commando

Lightning didn't want to think about how it felt to be turned into a cie'th. It hurt more then she thought anything could. Losing her parents, her sister, it wasn't even close the the despair that was pushed on them for failing their focus. It was heart wrenching, all she could do was scream, and that only came out as an in human roar. She pushed the fear and pain aside, thinking of her friends, of her sister... and her parents, she wasn't going to end like this. She refused! Fang and Vanille were suffering, and they were all in this together, she wouldn't let it end this way.

She literally pushed the thought that she was a cie'th away. She rejected it, she rejected everything! She would not be used any more, she was going to save the people of Cocoon, even if she couldn't save her home. She would not let all those people die in vain. Cid... Rosch... Serah... Nora... all those people that died int he purge, it wouldn't mean nothing! She would fight against Anima, against PSICOM, against the world if she had too, it was not going to come to pass.

Then her vision cleared and the pain was gone, a warm sensation covering her brand. she looked down at her hand, it was normal, and she quickly looked to the others. One by one they fought back, probably thinking the same thing she had, and they returned to their regular forms. There was no hesitation in them, the people would not be sacrificed just so they could call back their Goddess. She didn't care about that s**t, she only cared about the people they would try and save, and those that were beyond their help. They took their l'Cie powers for themselves.

They had to finished this now, and as they rushed in, it seemed like the color all drained from the room. Even the bright gold color of Orphan seemed dim. She didn't pay attention, knowing that she needed to fight, and not worry about stupid things like color when her life was on the line. She tossed Watera followed by a Thundaga before switching into her Commando paradigm and jumping, slicing the fal'Cie across the face.

Orphan screamed, using an ability to harm them all, poison and even nastier things, and in the force of the explosion they all got knocked back and away from the fal'Cie. Light grunted as she hit the wall, looking over whens he noticed light coming from on of the hatches on the wall. Beyond it was a beautiful beach, vibrant and reminded her of Bodhum, making her heart ache. Serah, Snow... everything came back to her as the room around her continued to gray.

She sat up and looked in, just for a moment as she waited for Vanille or Hope to clear the effects on her, she could barely move anyway, and her throat was closed off, her head was hurting... she was confused, and really wanted to go home. In the fugue state that debilitated her, she got to her feet. She believed she could even see Serah on the beach, and she started that way. If her sister was returned, why did she need to fight anymore?

Light fell through the portal, it was alright, right? It was just a vision anyway, it wasn't real. she fell forward into sand, the rush of the ocean was close, though not so close that the ground was wet. Her blood and sweat streaked face was now caked with sand, which didn't feel very good really, and she managed to roll onto her back, spitting the sand out of her mouth.

Her icy blue eyes managed to come open, even if she couldn't see that well, she could make out the sky. It was beautiful, even though it was cloudy. Lightning had always liked rain storms... she'd spend hours staring out her window as the rain fell, trying to catch a glimpse of lightning... normally she only heard the thunder after ward though.

In her rattled condition, she didn't even think of switching into the Medic role and healing herself. She was hurt and tired and her whole body hurt. She was just thinking it would be nice to sleep, probably the effect of the status problems she was facing, but she was too injured and out of it to realize. Her only real hope was some one would come by and help her.

No one's gonna tell me how to live...
                                                    XXXXMy heart belongs to...

No one

I will protect the people I love...
                                                    XXXXthose I travel with...

No one

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
██│▌█████│▌│█████▌▌│▐████▌▐│██
textexttextext
h a s e o
.Hack//GU

User Image
textextextextextextextextextextextextextextext
“Alright, this is it. All of the feelings that I've carved... deep into "The World"... are going into this one attack!”

╔════════════════════════╗
Equipped:
Scythe- Ticking death
Dual blades: Lit. Honeysuckle.
Broadsword: Silas
DG: DG-Z
Inventory: Healing potion X10, Revive Potion X3, Sprite drop X4

Party: 'possibly Aqua'
Character status: 'Health:Full, Sp: Full Emotion: Cautious '
╚════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════╗

Looking at the sign, Haseo drifted into though. He needed objectives, some way to figure out what was going on. From the looks of things he wasn't going to have any contact with the others, seeing as he couldn't bring up any form of his previous message system. This wasn't Aida, people would be far more panicked or emotional.. no, this was something else. What was it though?

That should be the first objective, learn more about the happenings of this new area, where he was, why he was here. Everything had a purpose to them, so what was the purpose for him being here... Well, the best way to find those answers would be to apparently explore his current town. See what made it tick.. maybe find a place to settle into the system with. Shouldn't be too hard. Then he would set off for answers and perhaps allies. His past adventures had taught him just how useful and hard to come by they were.

Suddenly a feminine voice snapped him from his contemplation. Blinking slightly, he gazed over to the source to find a blue haired girl, perhaps a bit older than him. She was asking something. New? So he wasn't the only one who found himself somewhere new. Yep, she was new here too. Realizing he had been staring blankly at her, he shook his head and offered a small smile, much more than the old haseo would have done. "Sorry about that.. got lost in thought."

Circling back to her question, he nodded. "Yeah, I was investigating a sudden drabbness of the areas when I found well.. this place. I guess investigating landed me somewhere other than the server...again.." Sighing with a small smirk, he held out a hand to shake. "Nice to meet you, call me Haseo,I'm an Adept rogue." Terror of death sounded to smug, and was his old calling card anyway.

Looking back to the sign, he contemplated some more, verbally this time. "So how did you end up here, Aqua?" It was idle curiosity. Maybe she had been here longer than he had and knew more about this place. Perhaps not. Never hurt to ask.

╚════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageTextTextTextTextTextTextҬΐȡʉȿTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextUser Image
User Image User ImageTTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTUser Image User Image

c a u s e we are broken what must we do to restore our innocence && the p r o m i s e we adored give us life again!!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

So, he was in a new city, a new place... maybe this was where he was supposed to be? It would make sense. The Ancients would have some plan like this... But then why not tell him? Wouldn't that mean his father and Auron were here too? Possibly. If so, he would need to find them. Some friendly and familiar faces would be better than none. Running a hand through his spikey blonde locks, Tidus looked around at the city. It reminded him a lot of zanarkand... his Zanarkand.

Suddenly a voice cut though the air and somehow he was in a conversation before he knew it. Shaking the womans hand, he kept blinking, trying to follow along before a small scowl came to his face. "Hey! The names not Flyboy or Kiddo. Its Tidus. T-I-D-U-S" Where did she get off calling him a kid? She was a few years older tops. He could let Lulu get away with it because.. well, she scared him slightly.

Trying to follow up all the questions, he quickly held up his hands to ward off anymore. Man, this girl was a bundle of energy. Usually that was him, weird... was this how people like Lulu and Waka saw him? He'd have to tone it down near those two if he saw them again. Still, he had questions to answer and it would be rude not to.

"All right, lets start over. My name is Tidus and I've come from Zanarkand in Spira, nice to meet you. Thank you for the compliment, you're spear looks pointy and dangerous, and yes I know how to use Caladblog well thank you. No I've not seen anyone really since I just got here, and sure, I wouldn't mind some help looking for anyone I know." Letting out a slow breath, Tidus shook his head, and laughed. "There, I think thats all the questions."

Straightening up, he crossed his arms behind his head. "Now that introductions are out of the way... Do you know anything about we are? I'm kinda lost. Last I checked I was in spira, now I'm somewhere totally new. Plus I've never heard of Cocoon." He said, trying to process all this new information at once.

███████████
we just wanna be whole.
Game origin: Final Fantasy X
Equipped: Caladblog
Inventory: 3 hi potions, 2 phoenix downs.
███████████

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ARCADIA // shorexxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx VII
                                        xxȾᵻϝᴀ Łᴏᴄᴋʜᴀᴙᴛxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              [ W o r d s ] aren't the ONLY way to .t.e.l.l. someone how you feel.

The martial artist never expected the young woman (?) to come out of the water. In fact, she didn't even expect the android to spot her. She wasn't the only person throwing glances in the direction of the mechanical female that seemed so out of place on the surface of the water. However, the woman turned, and she met her gaze right away. Tifa looked at her, not wanting to turn away immediately as that might hurt the person's feelings. Since she had already been caught staring, what was the use of trying to hide it? She nodded and looked away more slowly, glancing toward other people as if she were scanning her surroundings and had casually met the gaze of the white haired woman by total coincidence.

From her peripheral vision, she noticed the woman coming toward her. She doubted it was to her in particular. She began to side step, when the woman called out. Casually, she glanced to the side. The woman's intense gaze still rested on her. Tifa glanced behind her. The woman was talking to her. She straightened her posture and tilted her head to the side slightly, displaying her curiosity and questioning toward why the woman had stopped her and was talking with her. It was just unexpected.

Without thinking, she moved to grab the hand of the mechanical female. She expected something like a machine, kind of like Barret, but the hand was not so firm and more natural. However, there was a strength to the grip. "It's nice to meet you T-elos. My name is Tifa. I apologize for staring at y-" She stopped because the woman continued to speak. She weakly smiled at the notion. She shook her head, "I haven't seen much of anyone. I only just got here so I wouldn't know those people at all." She spoke, assuming like this woman was a native and that her friends were at the beach or something. They must have gotten lost while they were in the water.

Tifa looked up as well when T-elos spoke of it. She was surprised at how presumptuous the woman was. It was kind, but at the same time. There was something off-putting about the entire situation. It was like a request and command all at the same time. Yes they had been introduced to each other, but that did not mean they were familiar. She was familiar with Cloud, but she never really commanded him to do anything. She did not count the times she requested that he wash the dishes. Those were chores, but this was a command to go with a strange woman somewhere... It was far too suspicious.

She put up her hand, "Look. T-elos. It's very nice to meet you, but shouldn't you be looking for your friends or something? I don't mean to offend you, but it is very suspicious to go to an inn with someone you don't know." The more she spoke, the more unnerved she was. To go to an inn with someone she didn't know. Part of her was tempted to say that she had to go home to make dinner for her family. No, she was not married, but it sounded like she was. It was mostly true and usually put off people from hitting on her. However, she got the feeling that the woman was hitting on her, but perhaps that she didn't understand human interactions?

"I-" She was tempted to use that excuse anyways, but something stopped her. She looked beyond the mechanical woman to see a woman on the beach. She was badly injured and bleeding. Her mouth parted, "There's a woman that's been hurt over there. I think she might have just washed up on shore or something..." Concern and urgency laced her tone. She pointed behind T-elos to get her to look. The mechanical woman could come if she liked, but Tifa was already running towards the shore. It was just against her nature to leave someone there. She knew when she hit the sand. Her feet felt heavy as she moved across the uneven grains.

She called out to the pink haired woman, "Hey! Are you okay?" She could see how seriously injured the woman was, but it looked like she was still alive. She saw her turn over in the distance. She knelt at the woman's side, knees digging into the warm sad. Tifa checked her pockets and pulled out a hi-potion. She always had some supplies on her ever since three years ago. One never knew when something might happen. And it was for times like these that she was glad that she did. She flicked the top of the bottle open, lifting the woman up carefully. "Here. Drink this." She commanded gently as she offered the item.

Tifa wasn't sure if she could drink it on her own. Thus, she slowly moved the object closer to her mouth. If the woman could tilt her head or move her hands, she could grab the bottle herself. Otherwise, Tifa would carefully guide the healing potion into her mouth.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // concerned

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Leather Gloves, Mystile
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Counter Attack :: Counter Attack ) ( Added Effect :: Seal ) ( Time :: Heal )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x hi-potion, 2 x ether, 3 x phoenix down, 3 x remedy
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?

▬♦enosaga III♦▬

T-Elos

Arcadia with Tifa and Lightning
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
Intentions:xxxxxxx
Curious
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

User Image

╬╦╦╦╦╦╦╬╬╬╬╬╬╦╦╦╦╦╦╬

Tifa was going to apologize for something? That didn't matter as all she cared about was information. Though she got a decent amount like her name and that she was like T-Elos, out of place. T-Elos had to correct the woman about a few of her errors though,"Those people do not reside here, nor do I..." She said calmly as she was rather curious to where Tifa came from. She needed to be around the woman a little longer, perhaps to find one of Tif'a friends and use this woman as a bargaining chip if they knew more?

T-Elos glanced over her shoulder as Tifa displayed her suspicion of such a situation. The woman was a lot smarter then T-Elos gave her credit for. Perhaps a different take on the situation was needed. She then continued the rouse as she spoke up ,"Forgive me, you said you just arrived here so I presumed you might wish to rest. I do not mean to spark any suspicion, I mean you no harm or foul." It was a lie but due to her tone of voice it sounded like everything she usually said. Though T-Elos was also getting ready to cut Tifa down and force any and all information out of her but it seemed that would be a ill course of action for now. The cyborg needed to know if Kos-mos was here or not, if she was then she would need a low profile until she got stronger then the blue haired woman.

The tanned woman turned completely around to Tifa as she spoke but didn't finish her sentence."Is something wrong? " She crossed her arms and tilted her head, looking to where the other woman's eyes were traveling."A woman? " She looked back to where Tifa was pointing as she scanned the beach, finding Lightning laying out. Though the scanner immediately went to her gunblade like sword and started to scan it, gathering any information on it that she could. Perhaps if she got a chance to look at it she could integrate the technology of it into herself, bettering herself for the next fight with Kos-mos.

Though before she could rush over and grasp the blade she saw Tifa run by, bothersome woman. The cyborg shook her head and ran after, still holding up her good hearted rouse. When she came to where Tifa was knelt down next to her she saw the potion and narrowed her eyes, was that like what Shion used when her team fought her the first time? Though T-Elos summoned her pistol in her hand and glanced around,"Tend to the woman, I will scan for any hostiles. After all a woman doesn't end up mysteriously injured...then again this place is odd. " She said simply as she glanced down at Lighting, attempting to scan her face to see if anyone matched her files, luckily no match came up.

"It appears that this woman is a fighter...with advance weaponry.. are you sure you wish to heal what might be a enemy? " This was more of a test of Tifa's character so they cyborg could classify her better. She had a hunch she would get the standard hero speech or something along the lines. Mainly due to the fact that Tifa reminded her of Shion...sorta. The cyborg then let her gun vanish as she turned around to the two,"Girl, can you walk or might you need me to carry you, you appear to be light. " She offered to carry Lightning, after all she was a robot, she could easily lift Light with a finger after all. Perhaps she would remain in this persona for now, at least until she could find someone with as dark of intentions as she had.

╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬╬╬╬╬╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Oerba Yun Fang

User Image

"I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her."

"Now, don't you worry. I'll come and find you, no matter where you go."

"I've got a few screws loose, but I'm a l'Cie, same as you."

Mood: playful and curious
Game: Final Fantasy 13

Fang seemed to smirk a bit when Tidus took defense on such playful names. This boy must have gotten it quite a lot. She raised her hands and shrugged,"Well nice to meet you Tidus, I gotta say thats a odd name, but then again Fang is a thing on a dragons mouth so guess we just had colorful parents.~ " She said as she seemed to let the man process all of what she said, perhaps she should have talked slower, after all he was just flying through the sky.

He reintroduced himself as she decided to joke,"Odd, I had a hunch that was your name. Zanarkand and Spira? Well I definitely have no idea where those are. " Seems they were from two different areas as she then pulled back a little , raising both her brows...did he just say that about her spear? Fang chuckled and smiled more, Tidus was fun company. "Pointy and dangerous? Well that might be true but a weapon is only as dangerous as the wielder...and trust me, I got some bite.~ " In truth she wasn't going to dare say his weapons name as it sounded well complicated, she decided to let the subject change, to the more searching out lost friends one as she nodded. "I see, well give me a look of who ever is most important to you and I will keep an eye out for them. Got it? Guess we are partners for now. " Fang gave a affirming nod as she was about to walk off but paused hearing his laugh,"Yep, I think you got'em all." Her accented tone was as light and playful as ever as she in truth was very worried for her friends, she needed to find Vanille, hell even Light would be nice. Though she was certain she might get another slap or two.

Fang then spun around with her arms crossed under her chest and laced together as she heard Tidus's next question. "Not a clue. Though we can always search for the answers right? When you want it, you grab for it. " Fang said confidently as she then walked over to the edge of the platform, with no fear of falling apparent only to ask,"Tidus, what would you say if we went sky diving? Well or a rather fun ride? Of course we could always ask people around here for help, then again we will never know til we get to walking right? " Fang said as she seemed to jog towards a group of people and began to talk with them, might as well start the questioning.

"Hey guys, sorry to bother you but him and I are kinda lost, I was curious if you seen a red head dressed like me or a woman with pink hair and a mean left hook by the name of Lightning? " The group shook their heads and gave her tidbits of information as she sighed a bit, well that was a bad way to go it seemed. "Alright, to know whats going on, we need to get to know each other right? Want to have a drink Tidus? " She offered as a simple one glass of alcohol wasn't too bad.

She walked back over to the man and tugged him along, heading to a nearby shop,"Hm, alright.. I will start off, do Fal'cie ring a bell or perhaps L'cie? Then we always had chocobos... hmm whats another animal we have in my homeland. " Fang tapped her lip as she walked with the blond man, wanting to get out all she could so he could compare notes."Oh sorry, it slipped my mind. Last thing I remember was becoming ragnarok with Vanille... to save cocoon " Her voice got slightly weaker when she brought up Vanille's name, she honestly missed that girl quite a lot. Though Fang hoped that Tidus wouldn't pick up on that, but he seemed like a decently smart boy, so she might be doomed to explain more on the red head.

"Get 'em! Shred 'em! Unleash Hell!"

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"You have to be strong. Strength of heart
will carry you through the hardest of trials."

━━━Ⱦҿʀʀӓ━━━
{Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep}

And hold on before it's too late
We'll run 'til we leave this behind
Don't fall, just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives

And the risk that might break you
Is the one that would save
A life you don't live is still lost

So stand on the edge with me
Hold back your fear and see
Nothing is real 'til it's gone

User Image

Character Location: Zion
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, confused
Character Inventory: Darkgnaw keyblade, Fission Firaga, Quake, Curaga, Thundaga, Trinity Limit

Terra didn't know how things had ended up this way. He'd just wanted to be a master with Aqua, and as much as he chastised Ven, he didn't want to get left behind any more then the blond did. Then this talk of Ven being dangerous, that he had to be killed... it wasn't acceptable. He had to protect the young and weak, that was what it meant to be strong. Even if it was from the man he saw as a father, he couldn't let one of his best friends be hurt. It wasn't acceptable.

So, he'd cut Eraqus down, sending Ventus away so he wouldn't see it. He thought was was doing right, that it was supposed to be this way. He'd been corrupted, so Xehanort had whispered to him, and to see his beloved teacher about to kill the boy that had become his younger brother, he was sure that the older master was right. What man that wasn't corrupted by the darkness would think to do something like that.

But, he'd been played again. Xehanort came out and said it this time, he'd wanted Terra to hate his master, he wanted him to be so black inside that he could bend him to whatever it was he had planned. It was devastating to the young man, it was so true that Aqua was the only one that could be a true master... Xehanort had called him master, but it wasn't true... was it? He didn't understand, he was going to lose himself, and he didn't even realize it. He was a fool, and the worst kind too... the one that listens to what he wants to hear, rather then what he needed to hear.

Aqua was right to spy on him, though he didn't want Ven to die, and he would stop that from happening, that didn't stop all the evil he'd done and hadn't even realized it. He had to try and make it right. The Land of Departure was ruins, and there wasn't anything left for him there, he covered his body with his armor so that the tears that wanted to be shed for the man that raised him wouldn't be seen... he didn't what that on display, he didn't deserve pity since he'd done it in a misdirected rage.

He transformed his keyblade into the glider and hopped on, noticing that the color was bleeding away. Maybe it was his helmet... or the state of things... he didn't cry, was the tears he wouldn't let fall? He looked up at the portal he always used, but instead of black, it was lieka window to another world. He didn't hesitate, he didn't care... he just had to go.

When Terra came out of it, he was flying over a green town. It was rural, with quaint houses and bright fields... it wasn't like any world he'd been too. Maybe this was another side of Never Land? He had no idea where he was, but he sat down anyway, dismissing his keyblade and armor.

"Hm, that was some flashy entrance for a young guy... you new around here?"

He spun, looking at an older man sowing some kind of seed into the ground. The hoe was acting as a leaning post while he chewed on a stalk of grain. "I am new, what is the name of this world?"

"Nugascan, the town of Zion actually. I've seen a couple new guys since I've been planting today."

"I see,"
                                                he said, looking around the area. If he was here, there had to be a reason, perhaps Xehanort was hiding near by. He'd check it out completely before heading on... if he wasn't supposed to be here, the portal wouldn't have brought him. "Do you know where the others went? Was a woman with blue hair, or a young man with blond hair?"

"Nope, a tall guy in armor, long blond hair, probably older then you, and I heard tell of a weird guy with silver hair and a really nasty look in his eyes. I'd steer clear of that one."

"Right, thanks..."
                                                he was partially disappointed, and partially relieved that he didn't have to explain himself quite yet. The old man pointed him in the direction that he saw the guy in armor, and he nodded, starting up the road toward... maybe that guy would know why he was drawn there... maybe he was another keyblade wielder.

The darkness may want me...
                                                XXXXMy Heart belongs to...

Aqua

But I don't want it...

No one

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ Crysis // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx VII
                                        xxϒᴜϝϝᵻᴇ Кᵻᵴᴀᴙᴀԍᵻxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              I know you're all ( d y i n g ' ) to TALK to a babe -l-i-k-e- me!

A young woman of nineteen sat in an inn in Kalm. She wasn't actually sleeping. She wasn't even in a room. She was just sitting near the entrance in the waiting room. She was thinking about going back out for a little while longer before taking a room. Her hunger had timed lunch perfectly. She had stopped her "explorations" in order to grab some grub at the nearest town. That lucky town just happened to be Kalm. They had the great Yuffie Kisaragi grace their town with her magnanimous presence.

And now that she had been well-fed, she was just letting her stomach relax before she decided to pick up and leave for awhile. She relaxed a bit, spooning chocolate ice cream dessert into her mouth. Whoever said there was usually no room for dessert never knew Yuffie. There was always room for dessert in her stomach and then some. Her legs kicked over the side of a high bar stool, swinging back and forth as if she were a child. She might as well have been in many ways. Her childish exclamations and demands caused many to view her as even less mature than Marlene Wallace-a seven year old little girl. However, it was clear in the last three years, however, that as silly as she might have been, she wasn't so naive anymore.

She reached into her pocket and dangled a chain in between her fingertips. She had made it into a sort of keychain that she had attached to the hip of her pants. She would have stuck it on on her weapon right next to the two pink ribbons, but she had a sneaking suspicion that it might fall off. Seeing that it was no longer attached to its original object, which hardly never left the person it belonged to, she doubted that it would stay on her own weapon, which was consistently thrown. Still, it made for a pretty neat accessory to her outfit, dreary and serious compared to the rest of her, but she thought it looked pretty damn cool.

The ninja exhaled, glaring at the Cerberus Relief. Her eye twitched as she spouted off nonsense to it as if its owner could hear her ranting at him right now. "You know... Vinny the Vampire-slayer... That's what we should call you... Vinny the Vampires-slayer, who apparently can't be found if he doesn't want to be found." She hung her head a bit, letting it swing like a sort of pendulum back and forth, "C'mon... Just check in. You could even hang up on me. At least pick up first. At least then I could tell everyone else that. If you don't come back soon, I'm not letting you have this back." Yuffie had come to talk to this accessory from time to time. She already had a habit of talking to her weapon and materia like they could hear her. Why not the keychain as well?

She sighed one last time as she pushed up from her seat. She left the appropriate amount of gil on the table. She twirled the chain around her index finger one more time before setting it at her hip and muttering, "Or at least leave something cooler like your cape behind." Maybe Vincent would want the keychain back... If he did, she might be able to goad him into trading the keychain for his cloak. Yeah. He would deserve it. If he didn't agree, she would just steal the cloak and have both things. She narrowed her eyes as evil-esque plans filled her thoughts. Yup. That was definitely what she was going to do at the first moment she saw him... She would definitely see him. She was sure he was alive, and if not-she was going to demand that Aerith send Vincent's a** back so she could kick it into the Lifestream herself. Vincent was just as troublesome as Cloud was.

Yuffie got up. It was back out to go exploring for treasure. At least, that's what she told people that she had been using up her free moments for. Teef seemed to know better though. She'd called her out on using her free moments that weren't spent working for WRO to search for Vincent. She promptly said that she wasn't looking for that stupid gunslinger, but that didn't change the fact that she asked questions all the time to see if there had been any news about him. The ninja was pretty transparent. Her so-called treasure hunts were in the most random of places in hopes that she might get lucky and come across Vincent, lying away in a cave all by his lonesome and possibly in another coffin. Vinny the Vampire-slayer came to mind again...

She meant to just check around the smaller caves in the side of the mountain. They weren't as vast at the one just off to east of the Chocobo Farm. Still, she knew there were smaller, unexplored nooks that Vincent might decide were good hiding places... Erm... good hiding places for TREASURE. She was in a cave for the most part. However, suddenly, it started to lighten up... She raised her eyebrow. Had the sun begun to set already? Being in the dark, dank cave, she hadn't noticed the graying of the world so well. However, she did notice the exit to the cave wasn't really an exit... Or maybe it was except wasn't at the same time... She knew it was out of place cause there was snow all over.

Her eyes widened... She knew that it was not the plains outside Kalm. Maybe this was magic? Maybe THIS was where Vincent was hiding? No wonder they couldn't find him. She knew his secret now! She ran right through into the inches of powdered snow and flurrying winter-wonderland world. She dashed right through with great and excited vigor. Lucky for her, she was wearing boots so the snow didn't affect her. However, the cold temperature, which didn't seem so cold from in the cave, was suddenly kinda icy outside of it. She frowned and wished she had brought along her cloak with her. It was like this at Icicle Inn, too. She never seemed dress for the weather.

Yuffie continued to move along quickly to keep heat circulating throughout her body. She accidentally brushed by someone else. She was knocked over herself, and she didn't know if she had knocked over the person as well. She cried out a random, childish expletive before landing her shorts in fluffy snow. Bad idea, by the way. She hissed. "Ouch. What person decided to put a pole right-" She stopped and noticed that she had run into a girl, who seemed to be as mis-dressed as she was.

She had dark, choppy hair, almost kinda like Yuffie herself. "Yikes. I'm sorry." She said, getting to her feet quickly and trying to brush the snow off her butt. "It's pretty cold. Didn't see you there." Despite her mismatched attire to climate and her rush to find a warm place to hide, she declared, "I'm Yuffie, the greatest ninja in Wutai." She made a dramatic sort of pose with her leg spread despite how pink her legs looked now after being washed over the cold. She accented her entire movement with exaggerated hand flourishes and a sort of wink as well.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full but very cold
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // surprised

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Conformer, Minerva Band
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Contain :: Added Effect ) ( Fire :: MP Absorb ) ( Poison :: Comet ) ( Odin :: Seal )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Leviathan :: Steal As Well ) ( Restore :: Heal ) ( Time :: All )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x hi-potion, 5 x ether, 3 x remedy
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // cerberus relief

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"I said I'd live my life for both of us...
Easy to make that promise."

━━━Ȼɭѻμɖ Șϯʀΐʄҿ━━━
{Final Fantasy VII}

The earth comes reeling
The curtain calls my name
I'm not afraid
And I know
You may not miss me
But I am not ashamed
The choice I made

User Image

Character Location: Crysis
Character Inventory: Weapon: Tsurugi, Armor: Mystile (Phoenix::Final Attack, Restore::All, Lightning::Cover)

Cloud went ahead and parked his bike outside the place the kid had said. It happened to be a bed and breakfast, which made him feel a little more comfortable, but he didn't have an money to speak of for this place. He turned the engine off and took the keys, assembling his sword and putting it on his back before he grabbed the few supplied he had in the side compartments. He'd rebuild and designed most of Fenrir, the base and enter locking mechanisms were the idea of an old engineer he'd met. In fact the guy still had a forgiven tab at Seventh Heaven as payment.

He sighed and motioned for the kid to go ahead, he would come in a minute. He wanted to make sure there wasn't going to be any surprised. He didn't think the kid and his family owned business would want to do him harm, however there were people out there that wanted to, and he didn't want to get an innocent family wrapped up in it all. He'd finally begun getting rid of all the guilt associated with the past, he didn't want to add more weight to his shoulders.

Everything seemed fine, the place was cold, so he grabbed his coat out from under his seat. He didn't use it often, it had to be really cold for him to care, that was normally when he was on Fenrir up north, but this was really cold, like Icicle Inn cold. He didn't want to catch some kind of mako resistant alien bug and die before he could get home.

He was about to go inside when he heard a familiar yell from around the corner. He blinked and threw the coat on, moving at the same time as he pushed his arms into the holes. He didn't know if Yuffie was in trouble or what, she tended to over react about everything, but just in case, his sword was already in his hand (also putting a coat on with it on his back would have been more then a little hard.)

When he made it around the building, he saw Yuffie hopping around, her bare legs reddened from the snow. She seemed wet, she must have fallen, and she was talking to another girl that looked Wutain. The last he'd heard, she'd been looking for Vincent under the guise of treasure hunting... or so Tifa told him. She'd said something about ti being sweet, but when he said he didn't get it she just told him never mind... it had to be girls stuff.

"Yuffie," he called, moving toward her, at least glad to see a familiar face. The little ninja was resourceful, they could figure out a way back together. When he was half way to her, he noticed movement on the other end of the street, someone that had also been alerted by Yuffie yelled. He blinked, his blue eyes going wide as he realized who it was. "Vincent?"

I will not live in the past...

Tifa Lockhart

There isn't a thing I don't cherish...
                                                          XXXXI travel with...

No One

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ZION // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx IV
                                          xxKᴀᵻᴎ Ħᵻɢʜᴡᵻᴎᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                I DON'T expect you to f o r g i v e me, ( after ) all I've done.

Kain sighed. Zion, Nugascen... It did not seem that the person knew of Mt. Ordeals at all. He supposed that any person on Earth would not really know much about it unless they were from Mysidia. There were myths, he supposed, but the only reason he had heard about it was because Golbez at first. He couldn't forget each and every moment that he was manipulated. He wouldn't let himself forget. It was not like he desired to go back to that time, but he wanted to remember so that he could not be controlled again. The second time was when the others had mentioned in passing. Cecil had climbed Mt. Ordeals and had begun a Paladin, a legendary white knight... He was Rosa's white knight that could conquer and defeat all the darkness.

He winced a bit. He nodded to the man. He spoke curtly, "Thank you. I believe I'll find my own way from here. I appreciate what you've told me." He wasn't particularly kind, but there was no ice in his tone either. He was more emotionless than anything else. It was almost pitiful rather than robotic. He had a heavy sadness about him. It was undeniable. He could see it in the eyes of the middle aged man. He was not afraid of Kain nor was his child, but he smiled ruefully at him. "Good luck then... You look pretty strong. You might want to look into Hades if you need to earn some gold. I think you might be able to do well there." He suggested as if that might help in some way before he departed.

Kain surveyed his surroundings once again. He gaze fell on the silver haired male. It was long, perhaps as long as Kain's except a different color. The silvery sheen reminded him of Cecil. However, there was something foreboding about the man. He couldn't say what it was, but it was something that made him nervous. It was like at any time, Kain could be tempted back into being manipulated. He hadn't even seen the face of the silver haired male yet. He was curious, but at the same time, he worried. He thought he might see the familiar glint of darkness that he saw first in Golbez's eyes, then Zemus's, and then finally in full as Zeromus...

He shivered, trying to push away the thought. He wondered if he should seek the man out. Even his backside seemed dangerous. From the looks of the people that passed by and saw his face, half were filled with awe and the other fear... A mixture of both in most. Perhaps, he should defeat him for the sake of the people. However, he was a little daunted by the idea that if he were wrong, he might harm someone else by accident just because he got the feeling that he should harm another person. No. The silver haired male had not done anything yet. Who was Kain to pronounce judgment on that sort of character? He himself was wandering the darkness and had no right to.

The dragoon turned away, wondering if he should follow up on the man's advice... Head to Hades... Make money by fighting. It seemed rather suspicious. Using his strength against others for greed. It wasn't envy and jealousy like before, but it was still a sort of darkness. He sighed and looked to the sky like he often did. There were no answers there, but it calmed him significantly. He could clear his mind after taking a deep breath of air. He jumped up upon the nearest rooftop. His legs were powerful and something like this was easy for the most basic of dragoon. They had no magic, but they seemed to carry the sky within their blood.

When he reached the top, he was able to see the entirety of the town. It was a nice few... The city was modest in size, but there was something homely about it. He looked back again and saw an armored figure, flying in the sky. Dragoons took to the skies as if they could fly, but they could not really fly. This being was also clad in armor and riding what seemed to be a dragon... No... It was no dragon he noticed upon closer inspection. It was something else. The armored figure descended into the green fields just on the outskirts. He had Kain's attention. He moved forward, watching the boy dismiss his armor and his not-dragon...

Once the boy had separated himself from the farmer and began to head in his direction, unbeknownst to him that the boy was looking for him... After all, he could not hear their speech. He stayed atop the roof out of curiosity. If he was truly a dragoon, he could easily make it up there. He sat down upon the edge of the roof, one leg hanging over while the other was bent toward his chest. He did not grab his weapon because he did not desire a fight.

He called down, "You were the one in the brass armor, were you not?" His voice was not aggressive. He spoke as if he were stating a dry fact. "I saw you descend. Are you familiar with the Baron Dragoons?" He asked with polite curtness. He did not say that he was formerly the Commander of those forces. That was too prideful. Besides, he did not believe he deserved that title anyways.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // cautious

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Abel's Lance
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 6 x hi-potion, 3 x remedy, 2 x star veil
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"Too much hope is the opposite of despair...
An overpowering love may consume you in the end."

━━━ɣΐȵςҿȵϯ ɣӓʆҿȵϯΐȵҿ━━━
{Final Fantasy VII}

Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark

No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs

User Image

Character Location: Crysis
Character Inventory: Cerberus (Ice), Escort Guard (Revive :: Thunder, Fire :: All, Restore :: All), Ribbon

Vincent excused himself from the girl, knowing he could probably cover more ground then she could, even if she knew the town. He could take to the roof tops if he had too, and he certainly couldn't take her up there with him. He took some time trying to get his bearings to he could find his way back if he needed too, then he started toward the center of town. More then a few people offered him help, which was weird because most people didn't even want to get close to him.

Only his friends, and even then they'd been scared of him when they'd first met him. Over time, they'd come to accept him, much to his surprise, and he'd come to care for them. He thought he wanted to be alone, but that just wasn't true. He loved them, cared if something happened to him, and from what Cid had told him, they were pretty upset when they couldn't find him. He was told that Cloud went out and scoured the ruins ever day, so much so that his delivery business was suffering, not that Seventh Heaven couldn't make the bills, and every day Yuffie came, or at least called, for news.

He took the cell phone out of his pocket, it didn't work, even at home, but when he got back he'd make sure to let Yuffie know he was alright. She'd been in there with him, the only one stupid enough to go into Deepground... maybe not stupid really, crafty... and she'd grown up, in fact he would have been dead if it wasn't for her following him around.

He pasted an intersection and looked down it, frowning a bit. He knew his eyes wouldn't deceive him, but he didn't see how it was possible. There was a motorcycle down there that looked just like Cloud's most beloved bike. He heard a voice then, knowing it. It was Yuffie... she'd gotten taken here as well? It seemed that maybe Cloud was also in the area...

Vincent moved quickly, turning the corner. He saw Yuffie, and farther down was Cloud, his sword out already, worried for Yuffie well being. She was probably going to catch her death soon running around in snowy conditions with nothing on. He sighed a bit and strode forward, ignoring the call of his name from Cloud, and he unbuckled his cape. He pulled it off and settle it around Yuffie shoulders in one, elegant sweep. "Cloud, give your coat to this other young woman." Once that was finished, he looked her over, he didn't know her, so his ruby eyes moved back to Yuffie.

The sins I must atone for...

No one

Those few I let in...

No one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas