Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User ImageUser Image
                                            Now Andrea knew she couldn't be hearing this man right. Transform into Saint Agate? What did that even mean? The part about the potential was good. Something an inspirational speaker or a life coach would say. Though his red gaze was directed down at her it wasn't looking at her face. Looking down Andrea noticed her own belt was emitting an odd red glow and she could feel a sensation of warmth spreading out from deep within her. With all the weird things happening today Andrea was only slightly shocked. They were right by the waterfall and cliff when she heard the voice inside her head scream out. "Courageous Agate Baptism!" The orange-red light burst forth from the agate stone in her belt and surrounded the young girl in a fiery light, lifting her up into the air. The fiery light hardened into glowing sphere of agate before cracking open in an explosion of fire, exposing the now awakened Saint Agate.

Determination replaced fear as Saint Agate touched the ground once more. Dark hair shone in a high pony tail atop her head, held in place with an ornate hair piece. Thin golden strands hung down with small pieces of agate stone attached. Her glasses had vanished completely but her sight remained the same. Her dress was elegant and red, although the chest piece was a pure white. The front of the gown stopped a ways above her knees and the back ran slightly longer, just below the back of the knees. Her own belt had transformed into a golden double belt with a large agate stone in the center. Boots were replaced with golden Greek style sandals laced up her calves with, of course, small agate adornments. Saint Agate wasn't sure what purpose the two golden arm bands had that held the ends of white fabric but she assumed it was just for fashion. She had more accessories but the most important piece, however, was the sword she now grasped in both hands. The sharp blade was long and silver connected to an agate looking handle with a golden lion's head at the end. 'Lion Heart'. The same voice from before whispered to her again, giving her the name of the elegant blade she now held.

Facing the monster (who had been momentarily blinded by the transformation), she held her sword in front of her and charged the beast, feeling her sword fill up with power. "Phantom Shot!" Saint Agate swung her blade as a divine light shot forth from the silver blade, knocking back the monster a few feet. Shaking off the unexpected attack, the partially blind beast charged at her once more and the girl barely had enough room to dodge, getting the blunt of the hit and going airborne for a moment before coming down hard. Rolling over, Agate quickly regained her footing. She was closer to the edge now. Charging up her sword once more she bent the glowing weapon into a make shift boomerang and threw it hard at the monster smacking it down into the dirt. How ever it wasn't done yet. She could tell by the heavy breathing that it was struggling to get up. Saint Agate caught her weapon as it came back to her and stabbed it into the ground. Closing her eyes and breathing deep, Agate focused hard on drawing energy from the earth to power her blade. She opened her eyes just as the monster had gotten up and turned around, bracing itself for another attack. Saint Agate smirked as it tried charging at her again. The magical girl did a quick side step and stabbed her sword straight through the enemy's head as it ran right by her and right off the edge of the cliff. Instead of plummeting though it simply disintegrated into thin air. Just a large pile of dark sparkling dust.

Her sword disappeared and Saint Agate reverted back to Andrea Khan. It was done. The monster was dead and she was still alive and suddenly taken over with a sudden feeling of euphoria. Legs shook as Andrea sank to her knees and laughed. A raw peel of hearty laughter echoed out over the roar of the waterfall before a wave of pain and fatigue wrapped over the girl. The adrenaline was gone and Andi was only left with the aftermath of her little adventure today. Her clothes were torn and dirty and she could feel the dull sting of various cuts and scrapes as well as the blunt pain of newly forming bruises. Both her legs and feet were killing her from all the running she had done today. And looking at her hand, the scrape that was almost healed was reopened and bigger. But all of that was okay. The monster was gone and no one had gotten hurt. Good. As much as she would have loved to lay down on the forest floor and sleep for a few years Andrea had some other responsibilities to attend to such as work and figuring out what the hell just happened today. It was also a bit nippy out and looked like there would be rain soon. Struggling to stand, Andi slowly made her way over to where Zebulon had been standing. She kept a distance between then. Sure he had helped her transform but she wasn't quite sure how she felt now. He was involved somehow with this whole monster situation but until she was able to figure out how she wasn't going to be taking any chances. "So. About this explanation you owe me."

With: Zebulon
                                            Thinking: 'Is this how the dead feel?'
                                            OOC: {}

l Sailor Centaurus l

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
    User Image
                                            _
                                            PRINCE OF WAITING TABLES_________________________
                                            _
                                            where - cafe with - caspian feeling - embarrassed/curious

Julian looked to Caspian with nothing less than a subtle smile on his face, which would possibly look like a sly smirk to the male than a smile. Caspian was unusual, he thought, in the nicest way possible. Julian hardly took an interest in anyone, only living the past two seasons like clockwork. Work for seven hours, sleep for five, might or might not eat a meal, rinse and repeat. For the first time, he actually felt alive. How often did anyone come in falling with their first step through the door or even ask for a moment of his time to join them for tea? Julian was enjoying himself for the time being, hardly noticing that this would ever seem out of character of him by the others working in the cafe.

He laughed as the male before him seemed to be complaining about his hair. He could imagine the struggle with it, but nonetheless he found this topic of conversation humorous. "It sounds like a love-hate relationship between the two of you, hm?" he asked teasingly, poking fun at the male and his luscious pink hair. An eyebrow raised as he replayed what the male said just a moment ago. ’Did.. did he just call me cute?’ No one, and he meant no one ever called him cute. The word barely existed in his vocabulary. ‘Cute’ was meant toward some children or cats or something, not him. He opened his mouth about to say something about it until he looked at Caspian again, beaming with happiness. It only took a moment for him to forget what was bothering him in the first place seeing the smile drawn on the other’s face. Caspian mumbled something under his breath, yet Julian could hear. He felt a faint warmth from his cheeks as he heard that he liked the color of his hair - no one had complimented or said anything about his hair before either. "You do? A bit odd though, is it not?” he asked, pausing a moment to catch his words. Julian took another glance at Caspian’s bubblegum pink hair, suddenly feeling as if he might have offended the male, "Ah, I didn’t mean that yours was odd.. I-I really do like the color of yours as well, I don’t think it’s odd, I actually find it rather pretty - “ Julian clamped his mouth shut before he said anything else to make the situation any more awkward than it might have been.

His blue eyes met with Caspian’s of pink, leaning in slightly from his seat in interest. Though he took notice that the other didn’t seem too much in on the subject, he watched as the other took a breath before he told his story. He didn’t know what to expect at first, but he didn’t think it’d be like that. "They just asked you to leave?” he raised an eyebrow, wondering why that was. He wanted to ask about the boy’s parents, but if they were anything like his own (which he suspected) he didn’t want to bring it up and make Caspian feel more uncomfortable. "The city, hm? I’m from the city myself, and this place can get a bit tricky to get used too, but I assure you it’s worth it. If you need help with anything though, I’d be willing to give you a hand,” he said, returning a smile. He’d been alone when he first came to the meadows, and he did know how difficult it was to adjust. He didn’t want the male to go through the same struggles he had to go through (and still was) alone.

Cute. There goes that word again. He prayed that Caspian was talking about Genevieve and not him. "I.. I’m guessing you haven’t met a whole lot of the people here yet?” If he met the rest of the people in the meadows, he was sure that the word “cute” wouldn’t refer to him..

Julian couldn’t help but laugh as Caspian looked into his empty tea cup with clear displeasure. Really, Julian was being entertained. He got up from his seat and took the cup from Caspian with a grin, "Just a moment then, and I’ll take you up for that offer. Watching you enjoying it like that makes me the slightest bit jealous.” He felt one eye close in a wink (which was weird for him) toward the male before turning behind the counter to refill the cup. He returned back to the table with two cups in hand, setting one before Caspian and the other at his own seat, sitting back down to face the male again. He swiped one of the tea sachets from the other labeled ‘earl grey’, tearing the pouch open before slipping it into his own cup. "Careful, it’s still hot,” he warned the tea addict before him with a smile.

"Do you address everyone you meet as such?” he asked, referring to how he called him “sweetheart” just a moment ago. He didn’t mind too much, but if that was the case, he would feel a bit less special than otherwise. He shook his head, embarrassed he asked such a question, "N-nevermind.. So, when is your next day off? I was wondering if you would enjoy a walk around the meadows, that is, if you haven’t had one already.” If Caspian wasn’t busy he would ask for a day off, sure that it would be a surprise to his fellow co-workers. He’d never taken a day off aside from holidays since he got there, sure that they would allow him. "That is, if you would like to, of course. I could show you around.”

[ ooc: not the best, but I hope it's alright ; ; ]

The traitor XIII
    User Image
    xxxxxxғαвιεηηε vιвεкε
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ѕcι-ғι aυтнor
    you are my peach
    tab you are my plum
    tab tab you are my earth
    tab tab tab you are my sun

tab "It's been about five nights," Fabienne responded with a bit of a sigh. "Don't worry too much, I do take the occasional nap most days..." Though she was never fond of receiving lectures from anyone on how to do her work, she couldn't help but smirk a bit when Marietta did so; the reporter's more polite way of scolding the author reminded Fabienne of Vivian, she couldn't really get upset about that. "I really do miss sleeping. As soon as I'm done I'll probably spend the next week sleeping in." Only a couple hours of sleep a day was really taking its toll on the woman, even though it hadn't even been too long. When she first started writing, she could stay awake for more than a week. It was probably her age beginning to catch up on her, Fabienne thought to herself, but being in her 30's was hardly considered 'old' at all. Maybe she needed to take care of herself better in more ways than one; being on a diet of mostly coffee, wine, and whatever leftovers were in the fridge couldn't be a healthy diet for anyone.

Fabienne smiled once again upon hearing the younger woman compliment Vivian; though she was always hearing about how sweet the teenager was, it was still nice to hear something like that. Vivian usually didn't get out much unless Fabienne told her to get a little bit of fresh air, but it seemed as though she left a good impression on most people. Plus, Marietta was even offering some of her own books to the young girl; it seemed as though the introverted girl who rarely willingly left the house was getting even more popular than the author.

"Are you sure?" Fabienne asked, frowning a bit. If the books she was offering were special or something, the author would feel pretty bad taking them from her. "Well, if you insist I'm sure Vivian would be more than happy to take them off your hands." She chuckled a little when the younger woman mentioned that the books were a little worn. "Don't worry, she'd read it even if the entire book cover was missing. As long as all the pages are there so she doesn't miss anything, she'll be happy."

The two woman stopped in front of the cafe as Fabienne pulled out a cigarette. "Hope you don't mind," she said quietly as she lit her smoke. Fabienne smiled to herself as she listened to Marietta talk about her nephew. He seemed like a decent kid, from what she had seen. "They're like complete opposites," Fabienne commented, "All my girl does is sleep. Even at school, the silly girl. Yet her grades are so high. I wish I had a talent like that when I was still in school." she couldn't help but smirk a little upon hearing about how Maxie punched Titus. "Ah, TJ's a big boy. I'm sure he can handle a punch from a kid. Honestly, I'm mostly wondering what TJ did to deserve a punch from a kid..." After taking one last drag from the cigarette, she dropped it to the ground and crushed it under her heel. She thought for a moment for an answer to Marietta's last question. "Vivian gets along with almost anyone she talks to, so you wouldn't have to worry about that much. She's not the type to strike up a conversation, though." The author made her way to the door, stopping in front of the window and turning her attention back to the younger woman. "She's an odd one, though. She likes to act much older than she is. If Maxie can get past the fact she talks like an old librarian half the time, I'm sure they'd become friends eventually."

With that, the black haired woman stepped towards the door, opening it and motioning for Marietta to enter. "After you, mon amie."

and you are the reason i'm smiling when there is nothing to smile about

User Image

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

MAIL CARRIER ++Since when did your smile become so sad that it breaks my heart+?

User Image
                                  I wished for rain, but slowly, the sky cleared
                                  xxThe summer sunlight gently spread out.

Maxie couldn't help but smile and laugh a little as she explained why she hated to keep people waiting. He didn't like to either, but for the sake of things being awkward, he didn't know whether or not to agree. His head tilted slightly to the side as he surveyed her ensemble again, a frown making its way onto his face. Weren't her clothes a tad bit too thin for the cold weather though? At least she would be wearing the jacket he'd lent her; hopefully she wouldn't get sick after all. "If you're sure, Miss Shilo, I just wouldn't want you catching a cold," he said with a shrug of his shoulders and a smile. His jacket was a bit on the larger side in the case of the female before him, Maxie hoping it'd keep her even warmer as they walked about the town. Maxie grinned, finding humor in the petite girl wearing his mail carrying jacket. She looked almost like a child wearing an older brother's or father's clothing. He laughed, pointing to her, "You know, it actually looks great on you."

His eyes followed her about as she fetched the things she needed, her wallet amongst other things, turning to him again ready for action. Maxie rose up from his seat on her sofa and grinned at her, "I’m warning you, I work pretty fast, so you’ll have to catch up to me.” It was only one second later that she grabbed at his hand and the two were already outside in the cold and light rain. ’I guess I don’t have to worry about her catching up.. ‘ he thought, laughing as they burst right out the door. He looked up at the cloudy sky, smiling as the rain hit his face. It wasn’t as cold as he thought it would be, mainly because he was too enticed by the rain to feel the chilly air around them. He had always loved the rain since he was a kid, unaware that it was one of the key factors toward the loss of his parents.

Maxie fought the urge to jump right into the small puddles surrounding them, thankfully interrupted by none other than Shilo beside him. "Mm, yeah, that’s right. I have to admit I am pretty curious about it.” Living alone truly amazed him, something he had always longed to do. He’d only taken the job as the town’s mail carrier for the sole purpose of becoming even the slightest bit independent. If his aunt was able to support herself at his age, he figured he would be able to as well. He listened to her story with great interest, biting his lip in suppressed anger at the female’s parents who wouldn’t let her pursue what she wanted to do. Then again, he hadn’t had parents of his own for a few years now, their memory nearly forgotten from the boy’s mind. He had Marietta, sure, but she wasn’t the best motherly figure for him, even if he didn’t complain about it. Marietta would surely let him do what he wanted to do with her guidance, the boy realizing he couldn’t really relate to the dancer before him. "I.. I’m really sorry to hear that, but I am glad that it’s working out for you in the long run,” he grinned, looking down to meet her eyes again. "Besides, if you hadn’t come here I probably wouldn’t have met you anyways, miss. I wouldn’t have liked that very much.”

Maxie grinned, his arms rested against the back of his head in relaxation, "Well, if you ever do get lonely you could always give me a call. Maybe we could hang out sometime, that is, if you’re not busy or anything.” He didn’t want to be a burden on Shilo, only offering his time if she ever needed it. He was a friendly and self-less chap, who took others needs before his. He thought of Shilo as a friend of his already, and was more than willing to do whatever he could for her.

"Hm? My story?” he asked, humming in a question. Maxie brought his arms back down to his sides, lost in thought. What was his story? "Well.. I used to live in the city before Zia brought me here,” he said referring to his aunt Marietta, pausing a moment believing that she didn’t know who his “Zia” was, "you know that one pretty lady on the news? That’s her. Her name’s Marietta Adelardi, head reporter of the news station.” Maxie beamed from ear to ear as he mentioned his aunt, clearly proud of her success to the point of telling anyone and everyone who he was related to. "She brought me here to live with her when I was nine, and I’ve been here ever since. I don’t really know why to be honest, all I know was that that was around the time my parents disappeared.” The blue haired boy looked up at the gray clouds above him, still lost in his train of thought. "A part of me thinks that they might have died or something.. but Zia won’t say anything about it.” He thought of one instance he asked his aunt why he was there in the first place the first week he was in the meadows, the woman only smiling at him with a gaze he couldn’t recognize, telling him, ”You’re here because your parents loved you very much,” every time he had asked her. In the end he gave up asking, aware that he wouldn’t get another answer out of her anyways. "I guess that’s really all there is about me, really. Sorry it’s not really all that interesting.”

He looked away from the sky to turn back to Shilo, an eyebrow raised in wonder as he recalled something she had said a moment before. "And what was this about a bar?” he asked, confusion clearly present on his face. Wasn’t she the same age as he was..?

ℓσcατιση x
                                  -- outside the inn
                                  cσmpαηy -- shilo
                                  ғeeℓιηg xxx -- confused

Just like that time, it's a clear day outside
                                  xxBut the downpour in my heart show no signs of ceasing.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Blessed Humorist

User Image
    User Image

WE aim FOR THE INVISIBLESTARS
    THAT ARE SAID TO EXISTSOMEWHEREIN THE NIGHT SKY

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

Luka smiled at his friend when he looked up at him. Even while Luka was the princess, his mood was elavated by simply speaking to his best friend. It amused Luka to know that some people were genuinely worried for him--like the kid who'd steal anyone's wallet needed to be looked after! Even so, he still pouted when the other spoke to him. "Come on! I'm not that sick--just a little under the weather. I'll be better tomorrow!" he offered the male a smile. Honestly, did people need to worry about him so much? Sure he got sick a lot, but he didn't need to be swaddled. No, TItus didn't count--there was no chance in Hell Luka was going to allow Titus to wrap Luka in a ton of blankets like an infant. The male blinked a couple times when Titus' tone of voice shifted. Many questions started to form in his mind, but Luka didn't ask any of them as he was suddenly dropped to the ground. Luka winced in pain as he stood up from the ground, glaring at the redhaired male as he spoke. The teenager was prepared to yell at him--to give him a piece of his mind--but before he could, Maxie's fist to Titus' gut spoke far more than the brunette could manage. A smile managed on Luka's face before a feminine voice called to him. He hoped that he was wrong, but the hope was squelched when Maxie's aunt yelled at her nephew for his behavior. Luka grimaced as the other walked away with his aunt. Would Maxie even try to explain himself out of it? Probably not, but Luka wished for the opposite.

He spent a few minutes worrying for his friend, walking alongside Titus to his house before finally allowing himself to speak.
                                          "I'd appreciate knowing that you didn't want to carry me anymore, you oaf!" Luka pouted. Oaf--yes, that was the best word he could manage for the situation. He didn't hate Titus at the very least, so he didn't deserve his full wrath, but it still placed a damper on his already mediocre day. They eventually arrived to Titus' house. Luka sat himself on the sofa while the other male ran around the house, accomplishing menial tasks and complaining about the blue-haired male. Luka frowned, "You know, if I saw you carrying Maxie only to drop him, I would have done the same thing. He's seriously my best friend in the town, and I'd really hate to see him get hurt. Maxie's a person no one should ever mess with--that is, if they value themselves at all." Luka sighed. Maybe it sounded harsh, but it was only true. Maxie was one of Luka's first friends in Houseki Meadows, someone who was so willing to see all of Luka's positives and negatives, so the brunette naturally had a spot in his heart for the blue-haired male. Even if Titus was one of his friends, he wasn't going to hold back if he intended on hurting Maxie. Luka would have no qualms in hurting anyone if they tried so much as threaten the other teenager, but hopefully the town knew better than that.

Luka pouted once more when the other wrapped him in a ton of blankets. He soon came to him with a bowl of soup, and though Luka wanted to argue with the male, he simply thanked him and decided to try the soup. If he had to be honest with himself, it was a lot better than he thought it was going to be . . . the male blew on the liquid, carefully so that he wouldn't burn his mouth, and with care he ate/drank through it. The rest of his time was spent in Titus' company, even after he finished his food, until Luka looked out the window and noticed the Sun beginning to set. Luka frowned as he shoved all the blankets aside and stood up.
                                          "I'm going to head out now--it's getting late and I don't want my grandparents to worry about me. I'll see you around," the male said as he walked to the door. He opened it slightly before turning to face the redhead. "Oh, and thanks for everything. I appreciate all that you did for me today, really."

Luka then walked out, closing the door behind him as he made his way back to the Amethyst District.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Luka didn't want to think of the possibility of feeling worse, but now it was a reality.

His head was throbbing with pain as he slowly rose for the day, tossing his blankets and sheets aside. He changed out of his pajamas into his usual clothes for the day--suspenders, a white shirt and brown pants--and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth; all of this which took an enormous amount of effort from him. When he got to the bathroom, it was far too tempting for the teenager to lay his head against the bathroom sink and fall asleep, until he realized that it wasn't nearly as comfortable as it'd sound. His toothbrush tapping against the sink, Luka placed it back in the cabinet before he walked over to the kitchen.

To his surprise, his grandparents had been awake as well--did the teenager make too much noise when he woke up? Whatever the case was, his grandmother grimaced when she looked over at the male. It was very evident to both of them that the other male wasn't feeling well. Out of curiosity the male grabbed a thermometer and waited for a couple minutes for the gadget to go off. The brunette pulled it out of his mouth and read--
                                          "100.5 degrees. Hm."

Understandably, his grandparents were concerned--they always seemed to be for Luka. The male, however, shrugged. He would be okay, he was positive. The animals couldn't feed themselves, and that was really all he needed to do for them today. He refilled their water and cleaned out some of their stalls not too long ago, so he didn't need to worry himself over those. Luka sat on a chair, promising to his grandparents that he would be home as soon as he was done with everything he needed to do for the day. They looked at each other, back at Luka, and then back to each other again before reluctantly agreeing. His grandparents, however, suggested to the teenager to maybe have a friend or someone help him with the work, to which he almost scoffed. His mind did turn to Maxie and possibly Titus, but no. Luka wasn't about to have someone else to do his work for him--that almost sounded devious in his mind! The guilt he would suffer at the end of the day would be too deep for him to manage. He was sixteen, and he needed to be more independent than that. Water was the only thing Luka had for breakfast, and was the only thing he could actually stare at without feeling nauseous. He took a couple gulps of it from a bottle, and then refilled it. He promised himself that at the very least, he'd take a water bottle with him. Overworking himself wasn't going to make him feel any better, and he wasn't that stupid or so he thought.

Luka grabbed a pair of socks and shoes, and managed to slip them on his feet without feeling too dizzy. With the bottle in his hands, and grabbing a coat from a coat hanger [for once in his life], Luka gave a small wave to his grandparents and walked out of the door. He closed the door behind him after allowing Wesley to walk out with him. He sighed inwardly, but slid his hood over his head as he walked his way over to the ranch. The hood slid off about a few seconds after he slid it on, which to him, made putting it on entirely pointless to begin with. The weather was far too cold for him, but walking through the drizzly rain was making him feel warmer, albeit also achy and pretty dizzy. Cold clouds of breath left the male's lips as he pressed forward--he overslept more than he liked to, and he needed to feed the animals as soon as he could. Josephine soon caught up to them, and eventually the three of them found themselves at the ranch.

The teenager walked over to the silo as quickly as he could, and he soon fell against the building. All of the walking made the male exhausted already, and Luka looked at the door beside him to focus on what he needed to do. The brunette took the sleeve of his coat and pressed it against his face in an attempt to warm his hands. He trembled as he slid to the ground. This wasn't how he wanted this to be! He wasn't going to be out here for long, really! All he wanted to do was feed the animals, just like what he told his grandparents--but even so, the male closed his eyes in an attempt to dispel the headache throbbing in his mind. A few minutes to clear his mind was all he needed . . .

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

TO THE DIRECTION OF TURBULENT TIME
    WE ALWAYS STRETCH OUR HANDS
    TOWARDS THE FUTURE

tab tab tab Amethyst District: The Ranch tab tab tab Himself tab tab tab Exhausted, unwell tab tab tab Whoop a doop!

The traitor XIII

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
                              Turn up the music, let´s get out on the floor
                              I like to move it, come and give me some more
                              Watch me getting physical and out of control
                              Theres people watching me, I never miss a beat

This kid was too cute. He was so worried about her getting cold! But, most people did. Well, they didn't really worry, but they assumed she just got cold easily because of how lean she was. There was some truth to that. Shilo wasn't a huge fan of winter, but she could handle the chill of spring or autumn. That really didn't bug her. Looking down at his coat as they walked, she grinned and hugged it tightly around her. "You know what? I do like how this looks on me; I think I'll keep it," she teased doing a spin before walking back in step. She hadn't had much time to talk with Maxie at this level. It was nice. Even though he was quite a bit younger than she was, that didn't mean she still couldn't have a conversation with him. She just wouldn't be going out for drinks with the boy anytime soon.

Looking up at him when he brought up living alone again, she laughed softly. "Yeah, I guess it is something to think about. But, you've got time. It's nice to have a job and all. Gives you responsibility, and, like you said, you get out of the house for a bit, but don't grow up too fast you know. I practically had no childhood with all the dance lessons and what not. Don't get me wrong, I loved to dance and still do, but it would have been cool to just like, hang with friends or something once in awhile." Shilo had never really thought about it before, but she'd never really had any close friends or relationships. She's never had the time, or her parents said she never had the time. Whatever. It was too late to dwell on that now. "But yeah. Don't go wanting to leave in such a hurry. The real world is full of bills and more bills. It's such a pain."

At the mention of her hitting him up to hang, she smiled. "Yeah. I might do that. Better check with your auntie though. I don't know if all people would be cool with their nephew hanging out with an older woman. They might be a little worried," she giggled at the somewhat dirty thoughts that others might come up with. "But as long as it's cool with her, it's cool with me Maxie." Bringing her hands and resting them over her head, she cocked her head to look up at him as he spoke. "Ah I'm sorry man. I can't really relate, having parents and stuff, but it seems like your aunt's a pretty cool chick. I don't watch TV too often, but when I do, she's someone that's a regular," she grinned. He seemed very proud of his aunt. That was so cute and sweet. All the more reason to stay with her for a long time. Don't let go of the people that love you.

It was then he mentioned the bar. "Oh! Yeah. Sometimes I just go there for a drink some nights. I love to party, but I try not to drink too heavy. I'm kind of a light weight. But, if I'm not there for that, I'm usually dancing for entertainment. Someone is playing the piano sometimes. Sometimes its coming from a stereo. It all just kind of depends. I honestly take gigs where I can find them. It's a little hard to get work around here, but I love this place to much to just up and leave you know?" She brought her hands back down smiling. "What about you. You got any hangout spots or friends? What do you like to do with your free time?"

WHERE am i? x Outside walking
                              WHO am i with? x Maxie
                              HOW do i feel? x Content

My bodys aching - system overload.
                              Temperatures rising - Im about to explode
                              Watch me Im intoxicated - taking the show
                              It`s got me hypnotized, everybody step aside

xSan-chan

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

where around town with fabienne mood excited

User Image
                                  ╔════════════════════════════════

Marietta looked to Fabienne with eyes of horror - five nights! Five nights without sleep and living on coffee.. the reporter looked to the author with disbelief. Even with all of her deadlines, Marietta was sure she couldn't handle five all-nighters in succession. Her limit was three, and even with that she was left miserable. "Five nights.. goodness, Fabienne, you're a saint." Marietta was clearly amazed. As much as it was bad for your health, it was an achievement. "I hope you do, you deserve it," Marietta smiled, meaning every word. Being a highly-skilled author such as Fabienne, naturally, she deserved as much as rest as she could manage to get her hands on.

"Of course, I'd rather the books go to someone who would put them to good use. They haven't been touched in years, I'd hardly even notice they were missing." Marietta was glad her collection of books from her childhood and teenage years would be taking refuge in a new home. They were mainly non-fiction novels, but seeing as Vivian lived with a science fiction author like Fabienne, she was sure the girl wouldn't mind the slightest bit at all. Marietta smiled, glad to hear that she would be taking the books off of her hands. "I'm glad to hear that then. I've been wanting to get rid of them for the longest time, but I don't have the heart to throw them out. Would it be alright if Maxie dropped them off by your house sometime tomorrow?" There were plenty of books she was ready to part with, and with her nephew's odd amount of strength for his age and short stature, she was sure he'd be able to handle it.

Marietta watched as her company pulled out a cigarette, the reporter shaking her head that she didn't mind. She honestly wasn't a fan of smoking, being from the city and everything. She had tried it once, a horrid experience for her. Not to mention her nephew was the slightest bit asthmatic, which was another excuse for her never to try it again.

She listened to her companion with great interest about her "daughter", nodding her head in understanding. "It would seem like it, yes.. you must be very proud of her, aren't you?" Marietta smiled brightly, observing Fabienne's facial expressions whenever she talked about the fifteen-year old in her care. "I wouldn't worry at all, Maxie's a bit of a talker anyways. I'm sure they'd get along." He'd always been a good kid, a friendly chap who got along with mostly everyone he's met, and never got into fights.. except one. Marietta let out a groan as she thought about it. "Honestly, I have no idea. He's never been like this, and I know he would never do that without a reason, but I can't help but wonder why.. it's odd. When I got there TJ just looked so surprised. It didn't look like he was going to hit him back, but either way I'm glad I got him out of there." She shuddered at the thought of yesterday's events. How could she face TJ now? She'd been an occasional customer of the Jansky's bar since she moved there, but with things as they were, she'd have to wait for a long-deserved drink or two until things settled down.

The reporter looked up just as they arrived to the cafe, Marietta about to reach for the door until Fabienne beat her to it. Marietta smiled warmly at her, and with a nod and a 'thank you' she walked right inside. She slipped her hat off as she entered, looking around for someone to help them. She noticed a teal-haired male in a waiter's uniform look up at her and stand up from his table with a pink-haired male, most likely on his break. She felt a tad apologetic to have him help her during his break, but then again, coffee came first. "For two, please," she told the male, who simply nodded to her and said to sit wherever they wanted, he'd bring them a menu shortly. Marietta turned to Fabienne with a smile before sitting down at a table in the middle of the cafe. The waiter came by with menus for the two of them, Marietta shaking her head, "That's alright, thank you. Two coffees please," she paused and looked to her company, "and is there anything else you would like, Fabienne?"

════════════════════════════════╝

Elegant Macabre

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

Junko Ichijuri - Nurse⊷ ((O | O | C : oh my gosh finally a reply !! )) ⊷

Junko. Where?...amethyst district, shouta's house I'm feeling....nervous and a little surprised I'm not saying...i never expected him to be the messy type With?...shouta

User Image

( H E A R T )...Two...Three...Fo - -

As soon as the door opened, the nurse's eyes nearly bugged right out of her head. Oh no. Was this real? Was this person really the one she completely embarrassed herself in front of a few days ago? Was this really real? Why her? Why did she have to be the one to do this? Did... Did Haruto know what happened to her and Shouta and the festival? ...No, there was no way. She was positively sure that he didn't know! This was just some cruel coincidence, wasn't it?But why did it have to be her? She was seriously going to kill doctor Haruto later. Yes, even if he didn't know why she was mad at him for sending her to the exactly address of Shouta Sakurai.

Junko's eyebrows furrowed when she heard how, well, unenergetic Shouta's voice was. Oh dear, he was that sick, huh? She also plagued Shouta as the fun and wild type. Energetic. Not something like, well, the way he is right now. She watched him open the door wide and she slipped inside of the house behind him, closing the door behind herself. Right away she noticed the messy state that the house was in. She shook her head and rubbed her right eye with her right hand. Oh boy. She never plagued Shouta to be the messy type. What a shocker this was for her.

She followed him into his living room area and stood sort of awkwardly next to the couch, not really knowing what to do (plus the mess was sort of everywhere, and she had no idea what could be in that mess, after all). Junko turned to look at the boy when he apologized for the state of his house. She decided to shrug her shoulders, "Oh. Don't worry about it so much, okay? It's not that bad," That was such a lie, it was that bad, "And you're sick, you should be resting and taking some medicine to pass the sickness!"

Junko carefully stepped towards the couch and stood near Shouta. She held out the package of medicine, "This... doctor Haruto gave this to me to give to you. Uhm... I recommend taking it with something else in your stomach, like a soup or something?" Junko nervously ran a hand through her bangs, "Oh... but you're too sick to really do anything..." She nervously shifted on her feet a moment later, "If you want maybe I could... stay and at least make you some food? I mean, you shouldn't really be doing much of anything a-and I'm sort of on my break, too..."

Junko let out a nervous laugh and found herself looking at anything but Shouta. Especially his face.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I'll just... I'll just go now, I think..."

This was so embarrassing. She absolutely hated how embarrassed she still was around Shouta ever since the festival. And there she went practically offering to be like his maid or something while he's sick! Ugh!

A wise man once told me: If you ever find yourself on the ωяσиɢ path, just keep ωαℓκιиɢ and never look back.

Raven5023

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Oh simple thing where have you gone?
    I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
    So tell me when you're gonna let me in
    I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

-------------- Somewhere only we know, Keane
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Lalalala~sɪɴ ғʟɴʀ
    General store cashier

( C A S )Caspian couldn't help but sigh at himself for the story that he told Julian. It was true, his grandparents sort of just asked him to pack up and leave. To everyone else, it seemed like a bad thing. Being just up and asked to leave and them him complying with their request? But to Caspian... it meant progress. It was a good thing. He was happy to pack up and leave. His grandparents were the world to him and he felt bad when his grandfather had gotten sick and he didn't get the chance to do anything about it. He wasn't old enough to get a job at the time, nor was he really able to do much of anything else. His grandmother had to do a few easy jobs to earn some extra money to pay for their hospital bills and everything along with it. And then Caspian was there, really just fretting over his grandfather.

It really was a good thing when they asked him to move out. They were the world to him and he didn't want them to go bankrupt because he was there, mooching off of them. And he even promised himself that once or twice a season, he'd send money back home for them. They just did so much for him, he figured he could return the favor.

Caspian looked up at Julian when he stood up to go and get the tea. He felt his cheeks burning slightly pink when he was winked at! That... that wasn't real, right? That didn't just happen, did it? Julian didn't just wink at him? Caspian let out a shaky breath when the waiter returned to him and set the cup of tea in front of him. He reached out to take a sip of it, but then Julian warned him that it was still hot and a slight pout spread across his lips. Damn... But Julian had no idea that he practically burned his taste buds off by always drinking his tea when it was boiling hot.

Caspian unintentionally flipped his hair over his shoulder when the waiter then asked him if he addressed everyone as such. Hmm? What was he talking about? Was he talking about the whole sweetheart ordeal? Because, really, Caspian only did that to people that he found interesting. And this silly waiter was one of those people. The cashier shrugged his shoulders and turned away slightly to reach down and grab his tea. He picked up the cup and brought it to his lips, taking a small sip of it. He made a face at the hotness that was the water and he actually coughed once. Damn, that really was hot. He brought a hand to his mouth and coughed into it,

Julian was going to tease him now, wasn't he?

Caspian decided not to give him the chance, so instead he looked at him and smiled, "Uhm... my next day off, huh? Tomorrow, I think. I don't really know." He shrugged his shoulders and sighed, "I think I start working for real sometime next week. So," He looked at Julian again and his smile turned into that smirk of his, "I'd absolutely just love it if you'd show me around, sweetie."

[cafe] [happy] [julian] [ooc ;; aaaaaa a mehhhh post B(]

sanchan-hime

Blessed Humorist

User Image
        User Image
    I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
    tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
    USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The male smiled down at the girl when she remarked. Yes, him coming to speak to her so suddenly probably did come across as creepy, didn't it? After all, how many people were eager enough to approach and speak to strangers they barely know? She was a lot more blunt than he imagined kids being, and to be honest, it was a pleasant surprise. He was just thinking about how dull his life had been--he was beginning to wish that something interesting would change it up a bit, just to make the world a little more exciting to live in, since he certainly didn't feel all that excited getting out of bed this morning. The girl soon set her drawing down next to him, standing next to him. Fabrice definitely felt slightly shorter next to her--probably because he was! Though he knew that when he was standing, he wouldn't be shorter than the girl anymore. He simply enjoyed sitting at the docks, staring straight ahead while the girl continued to speak.

And her words . . . harsh was definitely it. Fabrice hadn't meant to offend the girl, but it looked like he just had. There was a lot of truth in her words, too--it was only human nature to want to explore around and try new things. Why did he expect anyone to settle down on a purpose? Even Fabrice himself sometimes wondered how well he could sing or dance, or how he performed something else that wasn't painting . . . Though Fabrice knew that he didn't have many talents outside of creating new scenes and concepts with oil pastels and canvases. Fabrice knew he shouldn't take offense to words from a little kid, especially since the words were very true, but they still hurt more than he liked them to. He managed a small laugh,
                  "Of course. I didn't mean to force you to choose anything, and I'm sorry that it came across as such."

Whatever disappointment the male felt in himself was subdued when the girl looked at his feet. He smiled when she asked about him wearing shoes. He liked seeing how the gears in her head were working--she took a few seconds to stare at her own feet, almost as if she never thought of that idea before. A few more seconds passed before the girl kicked off her boots and rolled off her socks. Fabrice stood from the ground while the girl adjusted herself to the feeling of going barefoot, sucking in the ocean air and allowing the salty air to fill his lungs. The breeze passed through his hair, making his cowlicks even more unmanageable, which probably inspired the little girl for her nickname with him.

"Mr. Electricity?" he smiled at her while she grabbed his hand. He almost tripped while running out of the docks with her, and eventually the two of them found themselves on the sand. He crinkled his toes in the sand, the grains sticking themselves between the toes and making the male smile. It brought back the innocence of his childhood, for those moments he'd enjoy running down the beach with Carlotta Maman and Monique Maman . . . back to those wistful days. The girl shouting at him gave the male the idea that the girl was exercising her imagination, something that Fabrice was never opposed to. Whatever the girl wanted to do when she was older, he hoped that she would never lose her sense of wonder, because too many people allow themselves to be prayed by the horrible reality. He wasn't going to promise that her life was going to be easy, but if she believed in herself, then it could carry her through everything . . . the male laughed to himself. It sounded so cheesy, but Fabrice always believed in those words. Even now he still told himself that he wasn't going to lose himself in whatever might happen to him--he needed to fight; he needed to try; he needed to make his life worthwhile.

The smaller girl ran down the beach, and Fabrice gave a nod as he followed her.
                  "Don't worry! Mr. Electricity will come and aid the superhero supreme!" he laughed and ran to her. The water splashed against him, soaking the bottom of his pants, but he only laughed as he finally caught up to her.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
    tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
    'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Aquamarine Beach tab tab A small girl (Kat) tab tab Curious tab tab French ⇒ "English" tab tab . . .

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

User Image

THOUGHTS: Owi!
    COMPANY: Fabrice
    OUTFIT: This

Olivia smiled and giggled as she ran up the beach with Fabrice following behind her. Yay! Another friend she would be able to play with! She's met Al not too long ago. Dubbed the giant, and now, he had Fabrice! Or rather...Mr. Electricity! She continued up the beach stopping to turn around and look up at him. "Okay Mr. Electricity. We need to come up with a plan. There's a big and scary dragon that has the princess captured and the only way we can get rid of him is by slaying him! But, oh no! We don't have any swords!" It was almost like she was playing a character and the narrator at once. It was actually pretty funny. "But, that's okay because I just remembered that we have super powers that we can use to save the princess. You can shoot electric ropes from your hands and throw things!"

She smirked in thought wondering what she should have her powers be. "And, I'll be the witch that leads you to the castle and gives you potions that will help you slay that dragon!" Yeah, that was cool. She'd never played a witch before. Just the thought brought a smile to the child's face. "Okay. So the plan is to run across these lands, being careful of any dangerous traps or scary monsters. If you see one, you have to make sure you don't look them in the eyes or they'll turn you to sand! You just have to say the magic words and they'll disappear," She raised to her toes and tried pulling him down a bit whispering some silly words in his ear. "You got it? Okay. Let's see. I think that that's everything you need to know. Just ask me if you have any questions. I've made this journey many times."

She smiled sheepishly and giggled. "The princess gets taken a lot. Usually once a week or so." Turning back around, she raised a arm. "Forward we go!" Picking up a stick along the way, she would dart from place to place jabbing at the air and mumbling fighting words as she continued to play pretend. "I'm going to go ahead! You watch my back okay?" Without even waiting for his answer, she quickly continued up the stand kicking it up as she did. Battling with her "staff", the little girl giggled until suddenly feeling a sharp pain. Slowing down, she was at first silent and seemed almost confused, but then came a burning and soon after pain. Her lip quivering, tearing began to roll off her cheeks as she cried out in pain. "Owi!" She fell back on her butt looking at foot where she was feeling the pain. Sniffling, she gasped seeing an erratic circle of holes in her foot not leaking small trickles of blood. The sand wasn't helping either. Looking where she stepped, she noticed a sea urchin that must have got stuck a bit to far in from the shore. "Stupid mean thing!" She went to pick it up and retracted with another bout of tears the spikes puncturing her palm.

l Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image
    A new timeskip has arrived! Fast forward now to Friday, Fall 8th at 8:00 P.M. The weather is chilly and clear. Any other questions about this should be directed to me by a PM or a quote in the OOC Thread. With that said, let's embrace this new change!

P.S. Say happy birthday to Kyleigh Lichfield, who turns twenty-five today!

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

ᴛᴊ ; ᴛɪᴛᴜs ᴊᴀɴsᴋʏ()XXXXX
    XXXXXT h e xxB a r t e n d e r

I know your type : : You're daddy's little girl - Just take a bite
    Let me S H A K E up your world- -'Cause just ONE NIGHT COULDN'T BE SO WRONG [ ]
    I'm gonna make you lose control xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx She was so shy
    xxxxxTill I drove her wild ()
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I make them good girls go bad
    You were hanging in the corner : : With your five best friends
    You heard that I was [ T R O U B L E ]
    But you couldn't resist xxxxxxxxxxx
    - - -

( T I T U S )For the past few days, a certain red head had been taking care of the young brunette boy that he finally got to call his friend. It started with the music festival, where he took him home - after a lot of stuff getting in the way first - and then when he wandered to the ranch that day and found him passed out in the rain. The red head had certainly been fretting over the boy ever since, and he had a feeling that the nurse of Houseki Meadows was fairly tired of his fretting. After all, he tried to avoid doctor Haruto as much as he could (the man just gave him weird vibes...) and instead he went to the nurse. But, now though, at least Luka was finally feeling better. Not 100% better, as far as he knew at least, but better. And that was something, at least.

TJ was still fretting over Luka, even if it had been a few days.

The morning of the new day, TJ really stayed home. He debated on if he wanted to leave his house and maybe go and find his twin, have a nice chat with her before they had to work. Or maybe he even could have gone off to find Luka, see how he was feeling. But, no, he didn't do any of that. The morning of fall the eighth, TJ stayed at home. He stayed in bed most of the day, staring at his ceiling and sort of just thinking. He thought a lot about where he was in life as of that moment. He had lost the person that he truly loved with all his heart. He and his sister had sort of... drifted apart. He hadn't spoken to his other best friend since his birthday. And he made a new friend that had a friend who was jealous of them being together (even though TJ swore that he wouldn't make a move on Luka. He was like almost ten years younger than him, no way he'd make a move on him!).

His life was so... plain. And it hurt, because he lost the one person who had him rising out of bed each morning with a smile. It felt weird not going to the florist shop nearly every day to bother his love. It felt weird because that was all he used to do. Everyone knew the two of them together. Salisbury was sort of like a security blanket for TJ, something that he needed to feel comfort. But ever since he lost him... he hadn't felt much of, well, anything. Luka was there, though. He was slowly fixing up those broken walls, so he figured that that was a good thing.

Lose one friend, gain another one, right? Equivalent exchange.

Although.... despite how wrong it sounded, there was nothing that was as equivalent as Salisbury was to TJ. Salisbury was his everything and now he has nothing.

Even if that wasn't necessarily true.

But to him, he had nothing. Nothing that could fill the void of losing his florist.

At some point during the afternoon, TJ decided to finally roll out of bed. Time was clicking and it was getting closer and closer to when he had to go to work. So he got out of bed and decided to take a quick shower. The shower was short lasted and when he got out and dressed, he stood in front of the mirror for what felt like ever. Mostly he just stared at his face, taking in how much of a mess he was. It wasn't an external mess, no. It was an internal mess. But it could be seen in TJ's eyes. They weren't as bright as they used to be. They were more dulled down, sort of sad, lately. And the tattoo that he once enjoyed - despite how it had a few bad memories with it - disgusted him at the moment.

He was really coming to the fact that he loathed himself.

He hated himself.

Why did anyone like him?

And soon enough, TJ Janksy was out the door and decided to take a walk around for a while. He had about an hour or so before he had to be at work, so a walk couldn't hurt, right? Wrong. It did. In fact, it did so much worse. Because during said walk, TJ ran into the person he most desperately wanted to see, while at the same time he least desperately wanted to see. He ran literally right into Salisbury Aldsworth. It was an accident. TJ hadn't been paying attention to where he was walking and the next thing he knew, he was on his butt on the ground, staring up at the man who broke him; Salisbury Aldsworth. And TJ did the thing that he thought was the best to do in that moment. Panic. He panicked. A lot. When Salisbury had said his name, he had actually nearly started to cry. It was wrong. He couldn't be around the florist. He didn't have the mental and physical strength to be around his...best friend.... ex-best friend.... whatever....

TJ had scrambled to his feet and had said something incoherent to Salisbury, before he had ran off to the tavern.

And ever since then, TJ had been beating himself up for being such a wuss. He should have stayed, tried to talk to Sal. Try to get him to open up and apologize for what he did on the day of his own birthday. It was wrong of him to have kissed his best friend. It was even more wrong for him to have kissed him without any warning. And it was wrong for him to have scrambled away from Sal and ran to the tavern to cry his eyes out. TJ was tired of crying. He was especially tired of crying at night about his thoughts of the flower boy. He was just so tired of it all. He just wished he could get his mind of of Sal. And maybe if he hadn't ran into him today, he would have.

But no. He did. And he already knew that he'd be thinking of Salisbury all damn night.

TJ let out a heavy sigh and put down one of the cups he had been cleaning over and over again. He leaned forward against the counter and dropped his head down. He shifted it to the side to stare at his twin sister, "Why is it always me? Why can't you have the hard love life, Michael? I'm tired. I'm just so damn tired! I don't want to feel so tired anymore." TJ groaned and knocked his head against the counter a few times, "I hate Salisbury Aldsworth..." But that was a lie. He could never hate Salisbury; no matter how hard he tried.

TJ stood there, with his head down, for a few moments. His thoughts had shifted back to Sal and he hated himself. But because he hated himself - especially at that time - he decided to do something he normally didn't do. Drink. And instead of drinking, he decided to take a few shots. Five, if anyone was wondering. Now despite being a bartender, TJ hated drinking. The taste of really any form of alcoholic beverage made him want to gag and he knew the way that alcohol effected people. So it was no wonder he chose to not drink, unlike his twin sister, of course. However, only on occasions such as now did TJ chose to drink.

So he took five shots, despite knowing how it could effect him. But he honestly didn't care. Anything to help him ease his thoughts of Sal.

And one of those anythings had walked through the door almost as soon as he took his fifth shot. His dull eyes shifted towards the door and followed the familiar red hair as it walked to the counter. TJ grinned and leaned forward a bit. He flashed Noel a smile, "Hey there, mr seamster. How are you doing?" TJ looked down for a moment, wondering what sort of drink Noel would want. But he shook his head and looked back up at his friend, "It's... it's nice to see you again, Noel. I... I really mean that."

But there was one thing that really bothered TJ.

It was that feeling he had, deep in the pit of his stomach, that was really bothering him.

But what did that feeling even mean?

Don't ʋи∂ɛяɛƨтιмαтɛ the тнιиɢƨ that I will do!!

Quote:
    IT MEANS YOURE A GIANT IDIOT WHO'S GONNA RUIN IT ALL, THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS, TITUS JANSKY

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

MICHAEL the BEST bartender in Houseki Meadows▓

LOCATION:The Bar ▓THOUGHTS:Don't think you're so special. ▓COMPANY:Noel and T

Michael sat the table looking at the wilted flowers that had been left behind from her past birthday. Yeah...that had been a great one. Not only did she sleep with a man who wanted nothing to do with her and thought she was a whore, she ended up hurting one of her friends who had, in turn hurt her brother, and she got so drunk she couldn't really remember anything else. Yeah...great birthday. Really made her want to relive it. Not! Michael sighed standing up and going into the restroom. She needed to get ready for work tonight, but she really wasn't in the mood. As much as she loved her brother, there was no doubt he would be complaining or whining about Sal, his life, or someone else. He just seemed to be doing that lately, or maybe he'd done it all the time, and she'd just never noticed.

Stepping into the bathroom, she pulled off her clothes and jumped into the steamy shower turning the water to an icy temperature before jumping out and grabbing a towel. She'd read somewhere that shocking your system could help you wake up, which it had, thank god. Maybe all the booze had finally left her system. She was surprised her liver wasn't screaming with how much alcohol she'd managed to put away in her petite body. Just the thought made her want to puke...again. That was one thing she did remember about that night. Yikes. Well, it was over now. Maybe working would get her mind off things. Michael wasn't one to really dwell. You know what. Screw that guy! If he had done it to her, no doubt he had done it to many other girls. She had no doubt. Michael was already starting to feel better just with those thoughts.

Going to her closet, she pulled out a pair of dark jeans, a purple halter top and a leather jacket. Running a brush through her hair, she let her long jet black locks flow. No sense putting it up when it had actually worked with her for once. Michael looked in the mirror putting on a bit of mascara and eyeliner along with a pair of red lips. Oh yes, she would be getting many tips tonight. If people wanted to think her a whore, then let them think she was one. Those girl got better tips right? Showing a pretty face and thier assets while making a good drink? Sounded like a great combination to her. Slipping into her signature converse tennis shoes, she grabbed a few other essentials before leaving the house and walking towards the bar. She could only pray that she would have a good night.

And, of course, she was right. Titus was bitching about how horrible his life was. She didn't want to be the big sister to not listen to her little brother's problems, but she almost snapped when he asked why she couldn't have a hard love life instead of him. The only thing holding her back from yelling was the fact that he had no idea about the captain. Maybe now was her chance to fight back. However, before he could, she noticed Noel at the bar. Walking over towards him and her brother, she smiled at Noel before looking to Titus with a smirk. "For your information idiot, my love life is anything but bliss. Do you know what happened to me on my birthday? I got some! And it was fantastic! I went to return his ******** watch and what do I get? He thinks I'm a whore and tells me to stay away from him. Yeah. My love life is going so well," she growl narrowing her eyes.

"I'm sorry you're life is terrible T, but you're not the only one with issues." Turning to Noel, she laughed slight. "Sorry about that. Just had to explain a bit to help him understand. Need something cutie?~" Michael had kind of just shoved off her brother's drinking. What, he was a big boy. He knew the dos and don'ts. She wasn't going to stop him.

The traitor XIII

catnip kitty

Supreme Cat

User Image

╳ ╳ Noel Carol - sᴇᴀᴍsᴛᴇʀ
    xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED Tavern
    xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING Bitter
    xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED Titus, Michael
    xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO MAKE YOU MINE Nice, huh?

____˩σʌɛ
                            ____________________this is MY game now
                                Noel had gone through the next couple days hardly seeing anyone. The only person he had talked to really was Kimberly, and while he'd admit he enjoyed tea breaks with the man, it hadn't felt all to important to him. Perhaps it was due to everything else, how everything was confusing him. It felt like he was sinking into non existences sometimes, and that thought scared him, but also felt natural, as if he wanted it to happen. He sighed and dropped his head, he didn't know what to do.

With soft foot steps he made his way to the tavern, he could really use a drink. Sadly, he had such a high alcohol tolerance he hadn't yet found out how much alcohol it actually took to get him drunk. Usually, he didn't mind this, and in fact enjoyed it, because he got to sit back and watch the others make drunken fools out of themselves, but sometimes, like tonight, he really wished he could just sink into a drunk state and forget about everything. Really, it was stupid, and somewhere in his brain he was scolding himself for even thinking about lowering his intelligence to that of an idiot who can't even make out what they're doing.

When Noel arrived at the tavern, he entered and immediately made his way to the bar counter and plopped down in a seat. He notice Titus, and part of him wished the other wasn't a bartender. He hadn't spoken to Titus since the man had ditched him, and wasn't sure how made he was about that yet. Well, he'd probably come to a decision as soon as the man did, or didn't, talk to him. Noel would much prefer dealing with Michael at the moment, because at least he knew he didn't have an problems with her at the moment.

Noel looked up at Titus, as the man lean forward to talk to him. Noel quickly noticed that Titus had been drinking, which was a bit weird but he wasn't about to comment on it, at least not yet. When he spoke however, a blank, yet irritated look flashed across Noel's face. He wanted to give a friendly smile and wave to Michael as she approached but knew that he wouldn't be able to until he addressed Titus.

"Nice to see me?" Noel almost sounded bitter, "I haven't seen you since you decided to ditched me, but now that there's no one else for you to go off and gallivant with, it's nice to see me? Great..." Okay, maybe he really was bitter, but could you blame him? He had a semi glare on his face as he spoke, but it quickly fade and the red head let out a sigh. He let his head fall to the counter, deciding he couldn't really blame Titus for ditching him, who would want to spend a lot of time with someone like him? He lifted his head and gave Titus a more calm look, "But yes, it is nice to talk to you again."

Noel turned his attention to Michael and gave her a small smile and wave in greeting like he had wanted to do in the first place, "Nothing to worry about Michael, someone needs to knock some sense into him." He then let out a contemplative hum before speaking again, "I need some kind of beverage, preferable one with copious amounts of alcohol in it. What would you recommend for me tonight?"

on another level
                            you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ Hope this isn't too bad...

I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ!!

The traitor XIII

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out