• Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
looks interwesting and the avi too. 8/10

Dangerous Genius

13,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Medalist 100
Nice profile like the media and the pictures.

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Interesting media and some pretty pictures 3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
kinda of simple but nice 7/10

Cluttered Conversationalist

Dirty Pearls
I actually really like yours. I think you should work off that theme some more. Is there a way to have the content a transparent image and the glowing title as a hover or something? The black box around the content sort of draws away from the content and I know you have to have it, reasonably, when you have a gif image. Also, maybe center it so you don't have to horizontally scroll towards it. Use a different font for the background words in grey that may be a little more subliminal, but incorporate it almost like a print?

Either way, I'm a huge fan of monochrome and the overall idea you're going with.

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Demyki
Dirty Pearls
I actually really like yours. I think you should work off that theme some more. Is there a way to have the content a transparent image and the glowing title as a hover or something? The black box around the content sort of draws away from the content and I know you have to have it, reasonably, when you have a gif image. Also, maybe center it so you don't have to horizontally scroll towards it. Use a different font for the background words in grey that may be a little more subliminal, but incorporate it almost like a print?

Either way, I'm a huge fan of monochrome and the overall idea you're going with.

Best critique I have ever got.
Quote:
The black box around the content sort of draws away from the content and I know you have to have it, reasonably, when you have a gif image

I actually didn't know. I was wondering why my profile looked very dirty when it was transparent.
Anyways, thank you so much.

Versatile Fashionista

9/10 everything's great it's just that it's over to the right a lot.

~whoever rates me just know that my profile is not a wix profile. it may look like one but it's not. and i know most don't like bizaare and a lot of movement but i love it so it's gonna be on there.~

Prophet

9/10

very creative and flowerish and loving the cherry blossom.
i had a hard time controlling the buttons though. probably
because i don't use firefox to view it.

emotion_yatta

Original Poster

7/10

Very flowery and sugary. Makes me wanna sew something. Strange. I like it.

Also, how much of a "******** off" vibe does mine give off?

Dapper Lunatic

In the process of being redesigned, but here it is.

Also, I like your design, Muu Maii. Simple yet elegant. I'd say 8.5/10

Original Poster

Kitsoenix

6/10. Weirdly cluttered, and I'm not really a military person.

Now, rate the one ABOVE you, it said. t**t.

Dapper Lunatic

Coffee Essence
Kitsoenix

6/10. Weirdly cluttered, and I'm not really a military person.

Now, rate the one ABOVE you, it said. t**t.

It WAS the one above when I started the post. Nice try though.

As for the 't**t' comment. Unnecessary, most unnecessary.

Now for your profile. I'd say 3/10. Merely for the fact that there is nothing on it. 3 points for smartassery.

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Cluttered Conversationalist

Dirty Pearls
Best critique I have ever got.
Quote:
The black box around the content sort of draws away from the content and I know you have to have it, reasonably, when you have a gif image

I actually didn't know. I was wondering why my profile looked very dirty when it was transparent.
Anyways, thank you so much.
Haha, I'm glad it was helpful. I enjoy looking at other people's profiles and ideas immensely.
And yes, ideally gif images need a background (Even if you save it transparent, I don't know the correct term, but it puts a background to any marking. For example, the glow on your sign would have a solid black background and it just looks terrible that way). You could either have it as a hover to glow OR us CSS3 I believe? They added in some ways to animate without using gifs. :3 I was personally a gif user too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff