Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Didn't seem fluffy to me at all, actually. But thanks for the backstory ;P

No problem. Lemons aren't for everyone, and actually, they seem not to be for a lot of people (though I wish that the people that they aren't for would stop writing them)

Betas can help fix gaping plotholes, I just haven't experienced that. Most betas (on FF) are pretty inexperienced anyway so I don't actually know if they would be able to help with that. Mostly, they're there for spelling and grammar. I think.
no worries ;p
lol but a lot of people think, "ooh, possession, how cute!" and write lots of fluff about it.
lots.
of.
it.

it's sad when the story is only lemon though. shameless smut is not cool for me.

ah, i see.

Couldn't do pure smut either. I do occassionally like reading it though, but usually I prefer plot. Plot first and then a lemon.

Fangirls (and I'm being hypocritical since technically I'm one) can make the oddest things "cute". Rape, incest, shota, random demon rape. Pretty much anything, no matter how disturbing, can be "cute" and "fluffy" in le mind of a fangirl.
yeah, pure smut is just unnecessary to me.

baha okay, that's true. you can never underestimate fandoms.
especially rabid ones, like hetalia or homestuck.
/shivers

I'm not in either of those but I follow some people who are on tumblr and OMFG, the stuff I get on my dash...just no.

Even when I do write lemon there's always some kind of plot. One of the was almost 6k words, and maybe only 1k or less was actually smut, and smut with a purpose. It wasn't just OUT OF NOWHERE THE CHARACTERS DECIDE TO HAVE HOT SEX without any anything

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

No problem. Lemons aren't for everyone, and actually, they seem not to be for a lot of people (though I wish that the people that they aren't for would stop writing them)

Betas can help fix gaping plotholes, I just haven't experienced that. Most betas (on FF) are pretty inexperienced anyway so I don't actually know if they would be able to help with that. Mostly, they're there for spelling and grammar. I think.
no worries ;p
lol but a lot of people think, "ooh, possession, how cute!" and write lots of fluff about it.
lots.
of.
it.

it's sad when the story is only lemon though. shameless smut is not cool for me.

ah, i see.

Couldn't do pure smut either. I do occassionally like reading it though, but usually I prefer plot. Plot first and then a lemon.

Fangirls (and I'm being hypocritical since technically I'm one) can make the oddest things "cute". Rape, incest, shota, random demon rape. Pretty much anything, no matter how disturbing, can be "cute" and "fluffy" in le mind of a fangirl.

/shivers

I'm not in either of those but I follow some people who are on tumblr and OMFG, the stuff I get on my dash...just no.

Even when I do write lemon there's always some kind of plot. One of the was almost 6k words, and maybe only 1k or less was actually smut, and smut with a purpose. It wasn't just OUT OF NOWHERE THE CHARACTERS DECIDE TO HAVE HOT SEX without any anything
it makes me laugh though.
also oh my god. that gif on your tumblr, the 'boobs or i move him closer one' just made me cry of laughter.
i am so horrible.

that's great, i can't even write a normal oneshot that long. i don't have the attention span required for that but even so-- SEX OUT OF NOWHERE YES
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

no worries ;p
lots.
of.
it.

ah, i see.

/shivers

it makes me laugh though.
also oh my god. that gif on your tumblr, the 'boobs or i move him closer one' just made me cry of laughter.
i am so horrible.

that's great, i can't even write a normal oneshot that long. i don't have the attention span required for that but even so-- SEX OUT OF NOWHERE YES

Haha yeah that was horrible. But sooo funny, hence the reblog.

The thing funnier than sex out of nowhere is sex that doesn't even make sense. I'm in Naruto fandom and my favourite pairing just happens to be the most popular yaoi one, so there's all the "lemons" written by ten-year-olds who seem to have almost no grasp on male anatomy.

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa

The thing funnier than sex out of nowhere is sex that doesn't even make sense. I'm in Naruto fandom and my favourite pairing just happens to be the most popular yaoi one, so there's all the "lemons" written by ten-year-olds who seem to have almost no grasp on male anatomy.
lol that is just golden. it's so funny, especially the girl's expressions afterwards.

true, i'll admit to reading some lemons just because they're so horrible that they don't make sense.

ah, sasunaru? i think that's what they call it; i only saw around thirty episodes of naruto.

baha, that's true. they probably can't even type the character's names properly.
but hey, i'm only fourteen years old. not all of us are completely hopeless and will achieve nothing in life.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

lol that is just golden. it's so funny, especially the girl's expressions afterwards.

true, i'll admit to reading some lemons just because they're so horrible that they don't make sense.

ah, sasunaru? i think that's what they call it; i only saw around thirty episodes of naruto.

baha, that's true. they probably can't even type the character's names properly.
but hey, i'm only fourteen years old. not all of us are completely hopeless and will achieve nothing in life.

I know. So am I. Fourteen, I mean. redface

Yup, SasuNaru. Or NaruSasu, since it makes a huge difference who's topping who. And you would not believe the amounts of Suaske and Nruto and Gara and other horrendous misspellations I've seen (or maybe you would believe, actually.)

But seriously, some of them are just so funny and it's awful because I'm laughing at people who maybe tried.

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

Yup, SasuNaru. Or NaruSasu, since it makes a huge difference who's topping who. And you would not believe the amounts of Suaske and Nruto and Gara and other horrendous misspellations I've seen (or maybe you would believe, actually.)

But seriously, some of them are just so funny and it's awful because I'm laughing at people who maybe tried.
orly now?
nothing to be ashamed of, we can be the ones capable of structuring correct sentences while the rest struggle with spelling coherent.

hah! i really, really would believe it. (i didn't know that the names determined who topped. then again, i like power struggles the most, so i generally don't have any set ukes and semes anyway.)

you're such a nice person, i don't consider the author at all; i just laugh until my lungs hurt.

the other day a friend and i did a dramatic reading of my immortal. it was amazing.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

orly now?
nothing to be ashamed of, we can be the ones capable of structuring correct sentences while the rest struggle with spelling coherent.

hah! i really, really would believe it. (i didn't know that the names determined who topped. then again, i like power struggles the most, so i generally don't have any set ukes and semes anyway.)

you're such a nice person, i don't consider the author at all; i just laugh until my lungs hurt.

the other day a friend and i did a dramatic reading of my immortal. it was amazing.

Yup, the order of the names determines who tops. I think it's stupid, especially when you get to pairings like SasuNaruSasu (is it some weird threesome with Sasuke in it twice??) And i think that the seme/uke thing is bullshit so I don't bother with it. Never did. And the people that argue to their dying breath that Naruto is SEME and there's no way he could ever bottom. Ever.

Me? Nice? rofl rofl

Yup, it amuses me when we have a better grasp of grammar than the people older than us. Some guy flamed me once (well, in 4 different PMs) when I pointed out his mistakes. (Okay, maybe I was a bit harsh but he overreacted. I was greatly amused.)

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

orly now?

Yup, the order of the names determines who tops. I think it's stupid, especially when you get to pairings like SasuNaruSasu (is it some weird threesome with Sasuke in it twice??) And i think that the seme/uke thing is bullshit so I don't bother with it. Never did. And the people that argue to their dying breath that Naruto is SEME and there's no way he could ever bottom. Ever.

Me? Nice? rofl rofl

Yup, it amuses me when we have a better grasp of grammar than the people older than us. Some guy flamed me once (well, in 4 different PMs) when I pointed out his mistakes. (Okay, maybe I was a bit harsh but he overreacted. I was greatly amused.)
i never knew that. huh. i don't do seme or uke either, i just do the character.
(yeah, threesome pairings are funny if they're badly done. which is most of the time, sadly.) personally i do believe sasuke to be the 'seme' but i still like a power-struggle for their relationship; it's just like, "no, i will submit to the likes of you," and such.

well, more considerate (at that moment) than me. is that better?
;p

me too.
lol. i hate when people can't take constructive criticism. i honestly used to be really bad with it, but i like improving, so i'm always grateful for it now.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

orly now?

Me? Nice? rofl rofl

i never knew that. huh. i don't do seme or uke either, i just do the character.
(yeah, threesome pairings are funny if they're badly done. which is most of the time, sadly.) personally i do believe sasuke to be the 'seme' but i still like a power-struggle for their relationship; it's just like, "no, i will submit to the likes of you," and such.

well, more considerate (at that moment) than me. is that better?
;p

me too.
lol. i hate when people can't take constructive criticism. i honestly used to be really bad with it, but i like improving, so i'm always grateful for it now.

That's better.

I like constructive critisism too. I don't get offended easily, which is good, and I wish that more reviewers would review with critisism.

Sasuke does have a more dominant personality, in my opinion, but neither of them are uke-ish.

And that is a way better way of going about it, without the seme/uke mindset. People get way too fixated on it. Just focus on portraying the character.

I kept the flame PMs and every once in a while (like now) I look at them and laugh. Because, really, they're just too funny.

And it's not really a threesome, it just sounds like that. SasuNaruSasu apparantly means that Sasuke tops and then Naruto does within the same fic or that Sasuke is dominant but Naruto still tops anyway. Or vice versa I guess. There's only actually one of each character.

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
That's better.

I like constructive critisism too. I don't get offended easily, which is good, and I wish that more reviewers would review with critisism.

Sasuke does have a more dominant personality, in my opinion, but neither of them are uke-ish.

And that is a way better way of going about it, without the seme/uke mindset. People get way too fixated on it. Just focus on portraying the character.

I kept the flame PMs and every once in a while (like now) I look at them and laugh. Because, really, they're just too funny.

And it's not really a threesome, it just sounds like that. SasuNaruSasu apparantly means that Sasuke tops and then Naruto does within the same fic or that Sasuke is dominant but Naruto still tops anyway. Or vice versa I guess. There's only actually one of each character.
heh.

i used to get really offended. very glad i don't anymore though. it's art, and art can be pretty ******** terrible. i'd like criticism too, but a compliment is just as good too, i admit.

exactly why i love power struggles.

i hate when they completely destroy someone's character just to make them the 'cute, innocent and submissive uke'. it makes me want to stab babies.

lol i haven't been flamed yet.
i'm waiting for it, though.

OH.
OKAY.
THAT EXPLAINS A LOT.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
That's better.

heh.

i used to get really offended. very glad i don't anymore though. it's art, and art can be pretty ******** terrible. i'd like criticism too, but a compliment is just as good too, i admit.

i hate when they completely destroy someone's character just to make them the 'cute, innocent and submissive uke'. it makes me want to stab babies.

OH.
OKAY.
THAT EXPLAINS A LOT.

But it wasn't the babies that destroyed their characters...heheh

If you would like a flame all you have to do is write a fic that makes absolutely no sense and post it up. Extra points if you make up a few words, spell the names wrong and false advertise.

Yeah power struggles are really interesting to read when I can find a fic that does it well.

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
That's better.

heh.

OH.
OKAY.
THAT EXPLAINS A LOT.

If you would like a flame all you have to do is write a fic that makes absolutely no sense and post it up. Extra points if you make up a few words, spell the names wrong and false advertise.

Yeah power struggles are really interesting to read when I can find a fic that does it well.
lol okay true.

it sounds fun, to be completely honest.
i should make a trolling contest, or something.
i love it when people are purposely bad.

sadly i can never find any, baha.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
That's better.

heh.

OH.
OKAY.
THAT EXPLAINS A LOT.

lol okay true.

it sounds fun, to be completely honest.
i should make a trolling contest, or something.
i love it when people are purposely bad.

sadly i can never find any, baha.

I might write one. I might not. It depends on whether the urge overrcomes me. And of course, if I do it won't be in your fandom.

Trolling is fun. I was gonna write a troll fic but it just totally goes against the grain to write so badly. I ended up with a crackfic though.

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
I might write one. I might not. It depends on whether the urge overrcomes me. And of course, if I do it won't be in your fandom.

Trolling is fun. I was gonna write a troll fic but it just totally goes against the grain to write so badly. I ended up with a crackfic though.
if you do link me up anyway, i'd read it regardless.

yes, trolling is very, very fun.

lol. good job.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

if you do link me up anyway, i'd read it regardless.

yes, trolling is very, very fun.

lol. good job.

I'll make sure to if I do razz If you give me a preferred pairing I might actually get around to it sooner wink with a special dedication ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff