Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
I might write one. I might not. It depends on whether the urge overrcomes me. And of course, if I do it won't be in your fandom.

Trolling is fun. I was gonna write a troll fic but it just totally goes against the grain to write so badly. I ended up with a crackfic though.
if you do link me up anyway, i'd read it regardless.

yes, trolling is very, very fun.

lol. good job.

I'll make sure to if I do razz If you give me a preferred pairing I might actually get around to it sooner wink with a special dedication ;D
well i don't know naruto that well, baha.
regardless of whatever pairing, i'd read it.
i really should watch naruto, shouldn't i?

hehe i see, i see.

also i totally accepted and i was about to request you, baha.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
I might write one. I might not. It depends on whether the urge overrcomes me. And of course, if I do it won't be in your fandom.

Trolling is fun. I was gonna write a troll fic but it just totally goes against the grain to write so badly. I ended up with a crackfic though.

lol. good job.

I'll make sure to if I do razz If you give me a preferred pairing I might actually get around to it sooner wink with a special dedication ;D

hehe i see, i see.

Beat you to it I guess haha ;P

Yes, you should watch Naruto. I would say shippuden/part2, but I'm sure there's a lot of cool stuff in part1 that I missed.

Well, I'll see...don't currently have any fanfic projects lined up but we'll see...

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

lol. good job.

hehe i see, i see.

Yes, you should watch Naruto. I would say shippuden/part2, but I'm sure there's a lot of cool stuff in part1 that I missed.

Well, I'll see...don't currently have any fanfic projects lined up but we'll see...
damn.

after i watch yugioh season zero, duel monsters, gx, 5d's, the movies and zexal.
SO. THAT'LL BE A WHILE.
lol i'm going to die.

is there anything you've wanted to write lately?
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

lol. good job.

hehe i see, i see.

damn.

after i watch yugioh season zero, duel monsters, gx, 5d's, the movies and zexal.
SO. THAT'LL BE A WHILE.
lol i'm going to die.

Hmm, I've done death and ghosties in my last fic...

Death again, but I'd need something new...and I obviously can't have the two in whatever pair I choose die...

Nope, don't have anything right now. I shall consult my friends/my idea book and get back to you when I get an idea.

Yeah I simply don't have that kind of attention span to watch the whole of Naruto canon (and, I prefer reading). I get by. I know it's bad

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

hehe i see, i see.

damn.

SO. THAT'LL BE A WHILE.
lol i'm going to die.

Death again, but I'd need something new...and I obviously can't have the two in whatever pair I choose die...

Nope, don't have anything right now. I shall consult my friends/my idea book and get back to you when I get an idea.

Yeah I simply don't have that kind of attention span to watch the whole of Naruto canon (and, I prefer reading). I get by. I know it's bad
ooh.

have fun thinking of something c: do you ever write songfics, by the way?

lol i haven't finished yugioh yet, but i know their characters, so.. s'all good for now. i really need to finish ygo.

it's amazing.
yesss.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

hehe i see, i see.

damn.

SO. THAT'LL BE A WHILE.
lol i'm going to die.

ooh.

have fun thinking of something c: do you ever write songfics, by the way?

lol i haven't finished yugioh yet, but i know their characters, so.. s'all good for now. i really need to finish ygo.

it's amazing.
yesss.

I haven't written songfic, I don't think. I do write with music on repeat, but they're usually in Japanese and I don't understand them, so they don't have anything to do with the story. The music's just to keep me focused.

I know pretty much all the characters, but my knowledge of what happened in canon is often a bit sketchy. Like I might know half of one arc, a bit of the next, none of one, most of another, etc.

Yu Gi Oh never really caught my attention when I found the manga...and I'm working on reading Saiyuki, Saiyuki Gaiden, and all the Saiyuki sequels atm. And then after that, Bleach. Or Soul Eater. And my friend wants me to read D-Gray Man. All this manga to read and not sweatdrop enough time to read it

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
@Zlae: I try to keep them in universe as possible because nothing disrupts the flow of a good crossover than a character that sticks out like a sore thumb. I consult Wikipedia religiously to keep the universes and the Force in balance.
RiverSong1984
@Zlae: I try to keep them in universe as possible because nothing disrupts the flow of a good crossover than a character that sticks out like a sore thumb. I consult Wikipedia religiously to keep the universes and the Force in balance.

Yeah, I find myself using Naruto wiki quite a bit to verify some details when I write canon, since I can't actually be bothered to watch the whole of it. Very helpful, or I ask a friend who watched part 1 sweatdrop

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
@ Kitsune no Tsubasa: When the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime premiered on CN back in 2003, that was the first fandom I started writing in under the pen name Sakura Solo. With my new pen name, FossilQueen1984 I am writing on new fandoms.

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
I haven't written songfic, I don't think. I do write with music on repeat, but they're usually in Japanese and I don't understand them, so they don't have anything to do with the story. The music's just to keep me focused.

I know pretty much all the characters, but my knowledge of what happened in canon is often a bit sketchy. Like I might know half of one arc, a bit of the next, none of one, most of another, etc.

Yu Gi Oh never really caught my attention when I found the manga...and I'm working on reading Saiyuki, Saiyuki Gaiden, and all the Saiyuki sequels atm. And then after that, Bleach. Or Soul Eater. And my friend wants me to read D-Gray Man. All this manga to read and not sweatdrop enough time to read it
ooh okay.
have you ever wanted to?

ah.
that's with me an yugioh at the moment. i really need to finish it. currently at 145/225, akshdalsd

ooh okay. it never caught mine either, but i gave it another go this year and it's one of my favourites now.

soul eater's good. the ending's s**t, but i enjoyed it. yes! read d-gray man, the manga's so much better than the anime.

Dapper Poster

RiverSong1984
lol that's a good idea.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

ooh okay.
have you ever wanted to?

ah.
that's with me an yugioh at the moment. i really need to finish it. currently at 145/225, akshdalsd

ooh okay. it never caught mine either, but i gave it another go this year and it's one of my favourites now.

soul eater's good. the ending's s**t, but i enjoyed it. yes! read d-gray man, the manga's so much better than the anime.

I might write songfic, I don't know. What is your definition of songfic, btw? I was always under the impression that they were those fics with song lyrics in them, but it doesn't seem so with yours.... The song lyric thing's never appealed to me, though.

Hey, don't tell me about the ending! Jk ;P Saiyuki's easy because all of the series are kind of short, a few volumes each at most, it's just that there's so many sequel series. And then I want to read the beginning and a couple arcs of Bleach, and then go onto either Soul Eater or D-Gray Man next. Wanna read enough of Bleach to be able to ship this one pair, idk what one of the characters' names is but it's Ichigo x someone. mad
RiverSong1984
@ Kitsune no Tsubasa: When the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime premiered on CN back in 2003, that was the first fandom I started writing in under the pen name Sakura Solo. With my new pen name, FossilQueen1984 I am writing on new fandoms.

Wow, that's a long time! I think I was what, like, six then.

I just started writing last year, around this time, in Naruto. I'm trying to go into Saiyuki fandom also, though still under the same penname. Maybe, after I read more manga then I'll write in those fandoms too.

Dapper Poster

Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

ooh okay.
have you ever wanted to?

ah.

I might write songfic, I don't know. What is your definition of songfic, btw? I was always under the impression that they were those fics with song lyrics in them, but it doesn't seem so with yours.... The song lyric thing's never appealed to me, though.

Hey, don't tell me about the ending! Jk ;P Saiyuki's easy because all of the series are kind of short, a few volumes each at most, it's just that there's so many sequel series. And then I want to read the beginning and a couple arcs of Bleach, and then go onto either Soul Eater or D-Gray Man next. Wanna read enough of Bleach to be able to ship this one pair, idk what one of the characters' names is but it's Ichigo x someone. mad
for me, the songfic is based around the events that occurred within the lyrics of a song. i included the lyrics in my first one, shambles, but the rest don't have as many lyrics. it just seemed out of place. but yeah, some people like to actually include the lyrics within the fic; but personally it gets a little distracting for me.

lol too bad ;p
i don't know saiyuki.

hm, do you know what the other character looks like?
i love ichigo x renji, personally.
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Zlae
Kitsune No Tsubasa

ooh okay.
have you ever wanted to?

ah.

for me, the songfic is based around the events that occurred within the lyrics of a song. i included the lyrics in my first one, shambles, but the rest don't have as many lyrics. it just seemed out of place. but yeah, some people like to actually include the lyrics within the fic; but personally it gets a little distracting for me.

lol too bad ;p
i don't know saiyuki.

hm, do you know what the other character looks like?
i love ichigo x renji, personally.

Long black or dark hair and he's got these white things in his hair. I just saw a pic of him x Ichigo on tumblr and felt I should ship it. Who's Renji again? I know like three characters' names haha

Hm, I don't think that I would write songfic then...just doesn't seem my thing, really. I listen to music for musing and not neccessarily the lyrics, though I did consider putting in some of the lyrics of "Apologize" (I forget who it's by) in one of my fics, just because it fit the story.

Saiyuki's pretty good. I love the artwork, characters, and story. Short though, and not such a large fandom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff