Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
magus_dark_sorcerer
too bad you really can't watch the older episodes much since they want to join or subscribe to this or that on the net.

You could always rent the DVDs.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Jostanos Crux

I never liked the Teen Titans cartoon. The comics were... okay. But I really like the Young Justice cartoon.

What handle(s) do you use when reviewing? I shall look for your comments.

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
you can review my story!! heart

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sorry for jumping in randomly, just needed to say that I just received my first flame and it upset me a bit. Tell me if this review was out of line please? I sent the user a strongly worded e-mail because it just irked me.

http://www.fanfiction.net/r/8147420/

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
@ Kurotsuchi: Yeesh, what a jerk! He gave his opinion with no back up, you need to report him to the mods. I read the story, sounds really good so far.

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
RiverSong1984

Thank you. I'm just really upset right now because of that a**.

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Renkon Root
Jostanos Crux

I never liked the Teen Titans cartoon. The comics were... okay. But I really like the Young Justice cartoon.

What handle(s) do you use when reviewing? I shall look for your comments.

I am known as "Jostanos".. please keep in mind that I am an anonymous reviewer only and not a member of FF.net.

I have reviewed a couple times with my IRL name, but I have not over the past couple years.

The letters: J, O, A, T, & N are in my First name and the letter "C" is in my last name.

Hint: The Letter "N" features twice in my first name. smile

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
RiverSong1984
you can review my story!! heart

I would be glad to, Riversong. *bows*

May I ask what your story is called so that I may find, read, and review?

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho
Sorry for jumping in randomly, just needed to say that I just received my first flame and it upset me a bit. Tell me if this review was out of line please? I sent the user a strongly worded e-mail because it just irked me.

http://www.fanfiction.net/r/8147420/

A critic that baka is not. Sheesh..
*sighs*

I would try to ignore him and or report him in the future.
But that's just me. ^_^

As a _REAL_ reader reviewer I would read and give you a _TRUE_ review Not a troll-ish flame.

besides.. such flames are good for making *brings out chocolate, grahm crackers and marsh mallows* S'MORES! ^_^

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jostanos Crux

thank you. ^_^

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho
Jostanos Crux

thank you. ^_^

*bows* Any time, Kurotsuchi. ^_^

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Jostanos Crux
I am known as "Jostanos".. please keep in mind that I am an anonymous reviewer only and not a member of FF.net.

I know you're anonymous. You said as much in your first post. I only ask for your handle because, when reading reviews, I automatically assume that any anonymous reviews (especially ones that are nothing but praise) are the author pimping their own work rather than an actual person posting their opinion(s). Now, if I see an anonymous review with your handle, I'll give it a bit more credit and take the comments into account before I read the story.

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Renkon Root
Jostanos Crux

I know you're anonymous. You said as much in your first post. I only ask for your handle because, when reading reviews, I automatically assume that any anonymous reviews (especially ones that are nothing but praise) are the author pimping their own work rather than an actual person posting their opinion(s). Now, if I see an anonymous review with your handle, I'll give it a bit more credit and take the comments into account before I read the story.

sweatdrop Thanks.. Sometimes I have to repeat the obvious because there are those that either do not pay attention or just chose to ignore certain facts just to try to keep their respective stories either being on extended hiatus or abandoned.

scream HOW I HATE THAT!

*coughs* sweatdrop It has happened way too many times, as I have mentioned in previous posts.

Please, writers, For the Love of Kami.. UPDATE YOUR FICS!

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
@ Crux: there is a link in in my siggy. If you don't see it there, then my story is posted at fanfiction.net and the title is "The Girl and the Tesseract Machine". I also have it posted here on Gaia in the ff section.

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Its funny i got a flame once but when looked at the review I agreed because while the fic was ok i could of spent more time on it before posting it. I rushed the first chapter so i decided to rewrite it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff