Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The MOMENT she appeared behind him, Dirk simpley had his hand in the "thumbs up" position, letting her know that he knew EXACTLY where she was, but commending her on her speed. When she appeared before him, his emerald green eye was already looking deep into her eyes. He had a light smile on his face~

"Good to know that your fast, now that bokken you had drawn, is it simply a wooden bokken, or does it have some type of special ability?"
Otani walked up the docks trying to find the ship he was assigned to. He had no idea, but it was the ship right infront of him, The Beowulf. He went up to the ship not know what he was getting into. He looked at the side of the ship, and saw the name of the ship. It was indeed The Beowulf. He sighed with relief, for he had found the ship he was looking for. He walked up to the ship, and began looking the design of the ships exterior.
Dirk Graves
~The MOMENT she appeared behind him, Dirk simpley had his hand in the "thumbs up" position, letting her know that he knew EXACTLY where she was, but commending her on her speed. When she appeared before him, his emerald green eye was already looking deep into her eyes. He had a light smile on his face~

"Good to know that your fast, now that bokken you had drawn, is it simply a wooden bokken, or does it have some type of special ability?"

OOC: I dont have a spare headband for you, but ill join here if you still want me..
OOC: XD join up!!!
Otani stopped examining the exterior of the boat, and noticed a small booth. He walked over to the booth and all it's suroundings. He noticed two men, and a woman. He went up to the one they call Dirk, and said to him,

"Hello sir, I was assigned to this ship. You wouldn't know who the captain is would you?"
((Guys we need to become more active, or something! PWEASE!?))

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
(( Dirk sucks at being active. <.<

And hey, he can admit to it. He knoes. ))
((-.- Well that's good to know...))

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
(( Heh. ..; ))
((When is that he might get on, do you know?))
((So yeah... Uhh how everyone doing?))
((Sorry for that extended absence!!!!!! LOTSA crap went down, but I'm back now lol))
+Still docked at Fincyara port, the Beowulf floated lightly on the crystal clear water. With a light sigh, Dirk walks from the main deck of the Beowulf to the captains quaters+

Romantic Genius

OOC: -Cricket chirps-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas