Welcome to Gaia! ::

+s**t was hitting the fan. His crew was fighting bravely and pushing the enemy back, but for how long? Noticing a man obviously charging some kind of attack, Dirk glances around then walks up to him carefully+

"Join me in this battle, help my crew, and I'll reward you with treasure beyond your wildest imagination...."
((s**t gotta go, FIGHT ON MEN!))
(( Yeah, you're right.
Guess I'll quit.
I'm too lazy to be depended on for anything. ))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The mage's eyebrow rose at the word treasure. He was sold.

"I'll help you then...treasure is all I want."

And with that, the mage walked forwards, the water in the pillar jumping forwards, twisting around the mage, and leading into the jewel in his choker. It seemed to just disappear, as if it was absorbed. All that charging was now in the jewel, excpet for the mana-powered water that surrounded him, telling him of his surroundings. Actually, the water at his feet, a good bit actually, dispereced in the same fashion, creating a thin mist around a 50' radius of the mages being, moving with him as he slowly approached one of the entryways down to the lower levels. It would take some time to find those intruders.

{Charging Complete}

[[I was charging to form a vast amount of mana-imbuned water that would move into the jewel. I achieved that, and now I'm done.

Note: It wasn't my intentions to join with the guild, I was just a third party until the word 'treasure XD]]
Raven Yun
Running amok aboard the Beowulf, Raven could've destroyed anything he came across with the numerous explosives on the utility belt around the waist of his exoskeleton, but he didn't. He had a singular goal here. A goal of murder. That murder would be flawless, and executed from behind. The b*****d didn't deserve to have a duel.

Gripping his meter and a half Face Pleaser, Raven approached the next area more slowly, hearing talking. With a blink, the hearing enhancement of his exoskeleton's helmet activated, allowing him to hear the conversation better. It was mainly some whiny b***h making emo comments, and he was about to chuck a grenade in the room to remedy the problem of an emo, but then he heard the name. The name of his target.

Gaara.

Not making a sound, his stride light, Raven began to encroach upon his target, the huge rifle in his hands held at a slight tilt toward the ground, stock pressing against his shoulder. A quick flick of the firing selector brought it to the grenade function, which would allow him to fire the radiation-tipped grenade in the launcher on the side of the rifle's barrel. Upon hitting something hard, the glass tip of the grenade would explode, causing highly-corrosive radioactive waste to splash all over the point of impact. Not only could the waste melt through a two meter thick block of titanium in thirty seconds, but the radiation it released was strong enough to cause the skin of the unprotected to melt, and the other nasty side effects.

Now that Raven thought about it, the radiation could spread throughout the entire ship in a matter of minutes, killing any organism without a radiation-proofed suit. Machines were immune, of course.

(Note: He is NOT in the room yet.)
Two black mirror like objects hung atop his door. Tracing any object or shadow nearing the door. A loud screeching sound went off in his head, the mirror's sense danger. The mirrors were part of Gaara, there for they had most of his mental abilities. Snapping a finger, one of the mirrors exploded. He tempted to distract the guy. Grabbing hold of Rosie, he picked her up. Running toward the wall, they soon disappeared. Reappearing in her mothers room, they appeared in the kitchen. That was the only place he remembered about the room. "Someone was there with something, I believe it was some sort of gun." Gaara spoke softly, contemplating a plane. Also thinking who would of wanted to attack him, and why only him? He was sure there were many foes on the way to his room.
By this time Horekoshu had reached the deck of the Beowolf. He looked over the area to pick and choose, not that it was hard from just the feeling in his gut. He brought his hand up to his shades to take them off. He folded them up and pocketed them. He grabbed a cigarette while his hand was still pocketed and he reached back up to his lips. Lighting the cigarette he wouldn't hesitate to take the first drag and blow the smoke out in a small cloud. After doing this he extended his arm in front of him. He stretched his finger out at his target and opened his mouth wide, some how keeping his cigarette in place.

"YOU! YES, YOU! Get the ******** over here!"

Not that the person would know he was being targeted out, but perhaps it was best to involve everyone in the moment. Not that you see Horekoshu point at people so often. Could be once in a life time.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
~^FingerSecks^~
Two black mirror like objects hung atop his door. Tracing any object or shadow nearing the door. A loud screeching sound went off in his head, the mirror's sense danger. The mirrors were part of Gaara, there for they had most of his mental abilities. Snapping a finger, one of the mirrors exploded. He tempted to distract the guy. Grabbing hold of Rosie, he picked her up. Running toward the wall, they soon disappeared. Reappearing in her mothers room, they appeared in the kitchen. That was the only place he remembered about the room. "Someone was there with something, I believe it was some sort of gun." Gaara spoke softly, contemplating a plane. Also thinking who would of wanted to attack him, and why only him? He was sure there were many foes on the way to his room.
[[Just wondering, were the mirrors there before, or did you just mention them for the first time? Also, how are you teleporting, in which fashion? Usually, you need a visual on a place to actually move to it, but that depends on the form of teleportation.]]
Rosie bit down on her lip to fight from yelping out in surprise. She blinked with a blank expression on her face, at finding herself suddenly in WG's quaters, and in his arms. She blushed faintly, looking around before realizing what was going on. She frowned slightly, wondering what to do to get out of there, or how to help the other's out. She was the healer after all, she had to protect these people. She blinked once again, realizing she had been lost in her thoughts, not realizing that she was still being craddled in his arms. She smirked soflty, slowly trying to relax her tense muscles and rested her head against his chest. She knew there was something...something Dirk told her. She slowly let out a breath of air, thinking before suddenly jerking up in his arms. "That's it! Hurry, we have to get to the basement, I'm sure they showed it to you on the tour."
((Running away from a challenge? Nice job, Gaara! rofl Especially since it's pointless, as Raven could simply interrupt your post after you picked Rosie up, and gun you down before you get to the wall along with the girl immobilized in your arms! Awesome job! dramallama ))
Binatica
((Running away from a challenge? Nice job, Gaara! rofl Especially since it's pointless, as Raven could simply interrupt your post after you picked Rosie up, and gun you down before you get to the wall along with the girl immobilized in your arms! Awesome job! dramallama ))
((The Mirror should distract him in some way, an for him to get into the room and shoot at me before I go through the wall. Thats unlikely unless he teleports in here, which he doesn't know what my room looks like. And you can't shoot through thick way, specially when it explodes on inpact.))
Slowly he motioned a few handsigns after he set her down. A clone appeared before the wall, slowly it disappeared into the wall in search of the basement. Once it found the basement, he placed a hand on Rose's shoulder. Teleporting them to the basement, Gaara looked around wondering why she would want to come here.
((I'm gunna laugh so hard when Dirk gets pissed about all this OOC and just nulls everything that's happened these last few days.))

-----------------Flash Back------------------------ ((Smexeh flash back time))

Rose was standing in the meeting room, Dirk had just finished going over her application to be a crew memeber and to be a healer. He looked up at, she knew he had grown suddenly more serious, though didn't understand why. Her ears perked up slightly, Dirk was going over some of her deties, mostly boring crap, though smoething in his voice changed. "You're the main and only healer at the moment, so if something happens, you need to know about this...safetly thing. There is a sword, it's not like any other sword. The sword belonged to an anicent Silver Dragon God, by the name of Ashton Zagreb." Hearing the part about a silver dragon, she perked up even more before letting out a hopefull breath. She started to zone out at first, then realized he was glaring at her. She laughed nevously before nodding to him. "I repeat, do NOT use the swvagda vagda blaimaord to attack with it. I will have your hide if you do!!" He went on babbling about where the sword is, how to get to it, and more importantly how to use it. She was in there for several more minutes, getting the rest of the details and such of the sword, before assigning her quaters in the 6th floor, then dismissing her. After yelling at her about dressing like a fawking pirate. Though he left out the bit that the sword is almost twice her height.

-----------------Present Time----------------------

She glanced around the basement, looking around at all the junk. She slowly nibbled at her lower lip, looking around. "There!", she said to Gaara, pointing towards the far wall. "There's something in there, that we need to protect the crew." Her tail wrapped around her left leg as she moved towards the wall. She gently ran her hand around the wall, looking for any hinges. Rose smirked slightly, "He did a good job on hiding it..." She stood back a few feet, checked to make sure Gaara was out of the way before turning towards the wall once again. She cleared her throat, remembering the password, she wasn't sure what language it was in, probably that of the Gods, "Vagda vagda blaima." Rosie held her breath, pausing afraid to doubt something didn't go right. Then slowly but surely the dummy doors opened, releaving a small room. Instead of that room on a huge holder, was the Sword of the Silver Dragon. She stared in awe at the sword, it was ten feet long, three inches thick, double bladed and had ruins all over it in the language of the Gods. On the hilt was the holy symbol, a cross with a dragon in the background. Finally, she remembered to let her breath out as she took a step towards it. "It's...it's beautiful", was the only thing that Rose could say at the moment. She blinked, wondering how in the world was she to carry the damned thing. She knew she had to do it herself...then she looked at Gaara, grinning. "Come here, I need you to pick me up on your shoulders..."
Gaara slowly stepped in, his eyes widdened as he looked up at it. Placing his hand on the blade, slowly his hand glew blue. As did the area where his hand was, instead of her being placed on his shoulders he would just hand the sword to her. Turning was he had the sword by chakura. Lifting his hand so the handle was within reach for her. A sheepish grin appeared on his face as he looked over the sword.
She looked at Gaara and laughed softly, she reached out with two hands, trying to gently take the hhilt from his grasp. She shook her head, looking at him, "Been eatting your, veggies I see." Having spread her legs and braced her body for holding the monsterous sword, she was greatly surprised at how light it was. Her eyes widdened in shock as she almost fell over from trying to hold it. She looked at Gaara, laughing nervously as she slowly turned the sword over in her hands. She knew what she had to do now, and that was to find the others. She looked up at Gaara, "We need to find the others now, WG and B-B ugh.." There Rosie started to stutter in her speach, she had almost said Bur, but caught herself in time. "Br-brandon, they guy upstairs that was in my room with the drow chick. Dirk can handle himself, once we get the others, I'll go get him." She looked at the sword, glancing nervously at Gaara, afraid he'd catch on to what she had been about to say.

((EDITTED))
Ellion would laugh at himself, the men hadn't fallen for his rouse. With Willow completely secure in the moment, he would be ready to return to the war.

"Stay safe missy." He would hop out of the hole, then return to the deck of the ship. Watching as a squad of reploids ran passed. Drawing his triple barrel revolver from it's holster at his side, Ellion would place it eye level with one of the men. Firing three rounds simultaniously, he would be going after three of the squad members at once. The three shots were all at the backs of three of the reploids.

"Comon mates, let's play."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces