Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Placing his feet upon the desk, Dirk leans back in his chair and begins to relax. He hadn't checked the registration booth in awhile, perhaps somone had applied~

Hilarious Gekko

Walking the dock with a small bag at her side, Yuki suddenly stopped and look in awe of this huge ship. She looked at the piece of paper in her hand and smiled, wide. She took a turn and headed up the ship at a very quick pace. When she got to a small booth, she figured she was to put in her application. She set it on the counter.

Name: Yukitano Mamoto
Race: Half Demon
Alignment: Chaotic
Weapons: 10' collapsable Bokken
Special (Armor, Items, etc): Pendant - it enables her 'magic.'
Rat - mmm... just a buddy. Name; Scala. Gender; Girl Age; 7 months
Position Wanted: Assasin
Backround; will be unvailed with time. =)

Afterwards, she was a tiny bit lost with what to do, but knowing Yuki, she was ready for anything.
OOC: HOLY s**t WOMAN, YER 7 MONTHS OLD AND AN ASSASSIN!?

Hilarious Gekko

Dyne Tazon
OOC: HOLY s**t WOMAN, YER 7 MONTHS OLD AND AN ASSASSIN!?
OOC; uh, no.. my rat is 7 months. click the Yuki link - thats what she looks like. xD She don`t look 7 months to me.
OOC: Oh..wheres the link ._.

Hilarious Gekko

Dyne Tazon
OOC: Oh..wheres the link ._.
OCC; click Yuki. the first time it says it in my post.
OOC: Oh sweatdrop -stares at the other pic in her journal- HER PANTIES ARE SHOWING! I'll post IC later, Ima go buy me another game for my PSP.

Hilarious Gekko

Dyne Tazon
OOC: Oh sweatdrop -stares at the other pic in her journal- HER PANTIES ARE SHOWING! I'll post IC later, Ima go buy me another game for my PSP.
OCC; stare wow... theres some damn immature s**t right there... -sighs.- Although, it reminded me to updated that post. and sure... don`no how long i`ll be here.
OOC: Im only 15 dammeh gonk -skips off-

Hilarious Gekko

Dyne Tazon
OOC: Im only 15 dammeh gonk -skips off-
OCC; and i`m only 14. as of last november. whee
~Walking down to the registration booth, Dirk notices a pack of applications - awsome. Picking up the one on top (obviously), Dirk looks it over as his emerald green eye glows softly. Yuki was to be appointed the in the Valora's section~
*Thomas lays behind crates asleep but not deeply hidden in the shadows of the lower deck of the ship. His eyes closed but not as tight as they could be, and his breathing patern steady but not fully counious. He as A simple half dream, half reality mind set at this current moment, showing his free mind all the more often as he rolls over on the wooden floor and opens his Gorgous young blue eyes, and looks towards the light, hoping that if anyone should find him they shall not kick him out of the ship, or force him to kill again.

He then feels around on his head wondering what happen to his hat and playing with his hair a little to fix his bed head for the momeney.*

"..."

Hilarious Gekko

Dirk Graves
~Walking down to the registration booth, Dirk notices a pack of applications - awsome. Picking up the one on top (obviously), Dirk looks it over as his emerald green eye glows softly. Yuki was to be appointed the in the Valora's section~
Yuki turned to hear someone in the booth behind where she just was. Using her instinct, she jerked her hand to the sac on her back, but then calmed seeing it was just someone whom she was fairly sure she could trust.
~Dirk laughs lightly as she was somewhat surprised~

"Well, it's good to know that your aware of your surroundings. Your appointed in the Valoras section, that's one peg above Alpha's. Now, whats your talent? Like what do you like to do?"

Hilarious Gekko

Yuki smiled. And rolled her eyes, thinking about it. I look fairly harmless, don`t I? She let out a giggle. Then her face went completely straight. She dissapeared, and repeard seconds later with a pop right behind him. Her bokken was out to her side. She whispered into his ear. I`m more deadly than I look. MUCH more.

And with another pop, she was back in her original spot, the bokken in her bag, a smile on her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff