Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jisen Meizuki
Samyeung46
Raiten Ka
Samyeung46
personally i think claus would help more than dexter (and for a better price)... i wonder if their helpfulness differs depending on wat lvl ur moga is...

To be honest, it doesn't matter what level your Moga is. Dexter is more of your attacker while Claus is your supporter.

they probably shouldve taken into account the lvls of the moga in ppls crew otherwise the support would be overpowering for lower lvls and almost useless for higher lvls

Isn't that why both Dexter and Claus don't have level or stats about their attacks when you try to summon them? confused

idk they didnt really explain all that much about how the summons work besides that the cat heals and the dragon attacks until the enemy has one hp left

Stubborn Gifter

Samyeung46
idk they didnt really explain all that much about how the summons work besides that the cat heals and the dragon attacks until the enemy has one hp left

Well, they did explain it in the video of how to summon. >>; But I agree with you that they didn't explain how does it work.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
*giggles at Claus belly dance*
Still I don't see it worth spending tho, you can use poison and life trap from someone mention.
I have to say the animation is extremely well done.

Animating all the Moga would be a nice touch but major lag splash which lead to making a disable animation button. @ A@
Shish Kabobious
*giggles at Claus belly dance*
Still I don't see it worth spending tho, you can use poison and life trap from someone mention.
I have to say the animation is extremely well done.

Animating all the Moga would be a nice touch but major lag splash which lead to making a disable animation button. @ A@

We need to have a disable animation button anyway. It would certainly make things a lot less laggy for some of us.

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
where and how do you find bladewing cuz i want him when he comes out

Stubborn Gifter

xXsasuke561Xx

Not available in the game. However, we have a feeling that Bladewing will be participating in the Fourth of July event. It is unknown whether Bladewing is catchable or Premium. I am hoping that Bladewing is catchable because I so want him. >>;

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jisen Meizuki
xXsasuke561Xx

Not available in the game. However, we have a feeling that Bladewing will be participating in the Fourth of July event. It is unknown whether Bladewing is catchable or Premium. I am hoping that Bladewing is catchable because I so want him. >>;

oh ok ill get him either way

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
x.x Oh gosh summons are expensive...
The fourth of july event seems to have started.
Nova told me to catch a moga called Scud. (Looks like a missile/rocket with red, white and blue colors). The Moga is also somehow related to Bladewing.
o:

Thank you for your informing. And yay! Bladewing, here I come!! 8D

6,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hmmm...
For the "Save Bruno" quest, i had accidentally killed the Electrotter but still completed the quest... is that supposed to happen?

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
xX_Sea_Of_Misery_Xx
Hmmm...
For the "Save Bruno" quest, i had accidentally killed the Electrotter but still completed the quest... is that supposed to happen?

Yes, the story will still continue even if you defeated or capture it. 3nodding

6,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Shish Kabobious
xX_Sea_Of_Misery_Xx
Hmmm...

Yes, the story will still continue even if you defeated or capture it. 3nodding

K, ty.... just wondering because it said to capture it.
Clean out your Starseed Baskets. It looks like the free gift setting is coming closer than you think. Although we have a limit of how many Starseeds we will receive, the gifting is still unlimited. In addition, it seems there is a hint in what meatless said about the items:

meatless
TL;DR - Starseeds will soon be done as gifts, not through Starseed Baskets, so clear out your baskets. You will be able to get the same number of SS each day. Don't panic.

If you have liked us on Facebook you might have seen a post earlier this week about a Free Gifts feature that's coming soon. One of the gifts will be Starseeds, and sending them as gifts will replace Starseed Baskets. Some of the same rules will apply: like with Starseed Baskets, you will only be able to receive 5 Starseeds a day from friends. You will, however, be able to send more than 3-- you'll only be limited by the limit Facebook puts on requests and how many of your friends have already maxed out for the day. In terms of how many Starseeds you can get each day, nothing will change.

Why are we doing this? Because free gifts is just way easier. You don't have to manually deliver each Starseed to friends. You don't have to visit Home and do the basket dance to get seeds. You just accept them at the same time you're accepting all the other gifts your friends are hopefully sending you. A free gifts page also scales better to allow other items to be sent (including new items that aren't in the game yet like potions for evo health or something).

This feature should have no negative impact unless you have a ton of seeds in your basket and you don't collect them. So please, if you have 500 seeds in your basket, just collect them. Do it now. I will keep you up to date as the switch over approaches, but there's no reason for this to be anything but a good thing.

Does this sound OK?

Can this dash word mean evolution? And if it is, is it relate to the evolution feature meatless has been informing us about? Stay tune about the evolution feature, but in the meantime, clean out your basket.

Source of meatless's post can be found here.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Probably next week or so they'll release the gifting system.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff