Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
New Mogas have been shown. =D
Thanks for letting me know. :3

However, the new Mogas don't look interesting to me... >>; *not really a fan of Sci-fi*

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
np.

Hmm the only design good is the Tron Spider. XP

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
The new mogas look bleh to me x.x Robot? Really... the robo-bunnies looked tons better. I am a mecha fan but the new mogas doesn't really fit mogas. x.x

What is also worrying me is what on earth are the levels of those mogas going to be. I have a hard enough time leveling my mogas at the moment. My highest is lvl 29 it took me almost a week to get it from 28 to 29, if I go on 1 level a week it is going to take me 10 weeks to get to lvl 40. x.x I am not that patient... I have a life outside of gaia too...
SheWulph
The new mogas look bleh to me x.x Robot? Really... the robo-bunnies looked tons better. I am a mecha fan but the new mogas doesn't really fit mogas. x.x

What is also worrying me is what on earth are the levels of those mogas going to be. I have a hard enough time leveling my mogas at the moment. My highest is lvl 29 it took me almost a week to get it from 28 to 29, if I go on 1 level a week it is going to take me 10 weeks to get to lvl 40. x.x I am not that patient... I have a life outside of gaia too...

To be honest, the Mogas look more Sci-fi to me than Mech, and I'm not even a Mech fan either. >>;

As for the leveling, you can use tons of Whistles to level your Mogas. In addition, you can use Double EX Potion too (if you have Moga Cash to buy them) to level your Moga even quicker.

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
SheWulph

Agree, last mogas shown are horrible... I wonder if they've been drawn by the same artist who authored the first ones. The new robot one is the worst ever >_> (not that I really like the robo-bunnies either: mogas are supposed to be something like "animals", very special ones coming from fallen stars of course, but still animals...)

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Raiten Ka

To be honest, the Mogas look more Sci-fi to me than Mech, and I'm not even a Mech fan either. >>;

As for the leveling, you can use tons of Whistles to level your Mogas. In addition, you can use Double EX Potion too (if you have Moga Cash to buy them) to level your Moga even quicker.

True x.x But kinda Sci Fi movie/game rip-offs... (I'm seeing ToyStory/Tron/Potal in there for some reason x.x)

Whistles -> Only have 3 friends that still play mogas and don't want to add random people.
Double EX Potion -> cash.... it is a problem... I'm not in the US so anything cash is a total rip-off for me and I can't afford it....

In a relationship with Umezawa lea

7,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
The new mogas are ugly neutral

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Moar Dealz.
Now Pier and Keleka are getting involve sweatdrop
Shish Kabobious
Moar Dealz.
Now Pier and Keleka are getting involve sweatdrop

Yeah, it seems they are jumping into the bandwagon... sweatdrop

Hygienic Gekko

The more I see of the world,

This guide is really helpful.
Thanks so much for putting it together smile

the more am I dissatisfied with it.

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bamf?

Does anyone know what moga releases the trigger cards for the collection of cards to get the Bamf? I dont have any and im not sure what mogas release the 5 cards I need to get a Bamf. If you could pm me it so I can write it down I would greatly appriciated. I love dragons is why xD

<3 Jinx

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Honestly the cards are randomly distributed. I could go all the way back to Pueblonia and fight something at my level and still end up with the same cards as I do at West Summer Road.
Is it possible to delete your Monster Galaxy account and start over?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff