Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..
If you have read this I have nommed on you and you are infected with the D-Virus ;D Profile Comment me saying, "You infected me!

[Techie]
Oh really? Lessons have never helped me out D:< My teachers, like the one at school, are soo... stupid. And they are all like, "You're painting this wrong!" and I'm like, ".... there is a wrong way to paint my style?"

[Timespace]
Yes! Of course, you know me <3 I will hopefully stick to this one o:

[Gigi]
Ah, the puff sleeves are much better xD I think.. I'll accept your order. Though, any different choice of hat? I'm not sure if the hat thingy will look good with the color and style of your hair o:

lol well idk how ur that good i have problems animating and shading >.<
Demy~
yeah i know... xD.
► Animate me, perhaps? ◄
● Reference Image: Current avatar.
● Other: Could you make the hat blink as well? ;3
● Tip:15K
● Total: 115K!

Cluttered Conversationalist

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..
If you have read this I have nommed on you and you are infected with the D-Virus ;D Profile Comment me saying, "You infected me!

[Tech]
Oh really? Well.. if you watch a lot of uhh... what do you call it... Stop Motion, it helps. You understand what it takes for each frame n_n

[Strawberri]
Because.... the comp. is actually taking over lives o:

[Rancid]
Your avatar is a little bit too complex for me. One of two things to do:
- Simplify avatar
- Up bribe to something that makes me think you're saying, "Do my avatar, you know you want to ;3"

xD
Demy~
LOL!!! yeah. i agree. its pretty addicting... but its Summer soo i dont care much about things cause when schools back. i cant play much cause i have to study,practice my flute.... and other things and lots of homework.xD.
"Yay, new shop! Wheee~~" heart

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Strawberri]
D'aww, get into a hobby! Go swimming! Go golfing, anything! o:

[Kiu]
OMG you are JUST in time, I just finished your order! I was done at about 4pm but the animation took... another few hours to figure out. I just need to add my credit. I saved it without the credit xD
aghh, new shop.

cries. -loves the shop to death-
-wants to buy more art of my OC-

ooooh, i have a question! PICK ME.

hey, can you draw a pretty picture? i'll probably bribe bigger cause it's kinda complex. it's not ... gaian. it's like, anime.

here's pic. (if yush, i'll send trade from my mule)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Demynxis

OMG you are JUST in time, I just finished your order! I was done at about 4pm but the animation took... another few hours to figure out. I just need to add my credit. I saved it without the credit xD

"Oh Yay! Well, once your finished FINISHED, just let me know" crying heart

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Poptart]
Really? I don't think it has to be a big bribe.. it looks actually.. relatively simple, I'd take the usual xD It looks kind of fun to draw. Though.. the animated chibi would look cute. But.. maybe I'll try drawing that in a new style in my spare time xD

[Kiu]
I'm uploading it :D I hope you like it... I know, you've waited a long time, I know Dx I tried my best, oh, and YES, I did add more fluff balls = w=
Demynxis

I'm uploading it :D I hope you like it... I know, you've waited a long time, I know Dx I tried my best, oh, and YES, I did add more fluff balls = w=

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't care, but I do. I hope it turned out well, but I have faith in you! I'm really just excited to see what you've come up with! The wait..gwah..heh." sweatdrop
like the moons and the clouds, all of that? =D

i told myself i wouldn't spend any of my gold on art, but IDC. i want your perty arts.

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Poptart]
Yeah, and maybe like.. a little move of the wings, I like that. But I really don't want you to spend gold either, you have a quest D:<

[Kiu]
Now hearing that... brings down my confidence. I like it, but I'm not sure if you think it's worth it or not... How about this, if you really don't like the quality, I'll draw you another animated chibi, mmkay? Because... god, you've been patient, a good customer, a regular, can't thank you enough D: I'll just post it, I can't wait for a trade acceptance D:<

Here is your order Kiu <3:
User Image
► I wanna catch me a sprite! ◄
● I want: Hermes!
● Tip: 500g
● Total: 750g
► I wanna catch me a sprite! ◄
● I want: ALL!
● Tip: it'll be added with the chibi total.
● Total: 1k

► Animate me, perhaps? ◄
● Reference Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
● Other: Could you make her and the moon like, float? Like the first post picture. and maybe the wings wiggle, the star fade in and out? You can choose! =D or you could make the star like, shoot across the picture. ooh that might be awesome. =P idk.
● Tip: Pink Neko Cosplay. =D
● Total: Black + Pink Neko Cosplay + NaruNaru HaruHaru band thing, the yellow headband. i can't remember what it's called. ._.

+ I know I have a quest, sigh. It'll take a while, but I know it'll be done! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces