Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Oh honey, I like it tons. Holy animation! I can see where that was alot to handle. The blowing bit is too cute. It has just the right amount of awww factor. Granted, I do see what you mean about the quality, but again it has so much going on that I really like the final work. Besides, gosh, isn't it against your rule or something like a redo an order or whatever, lol? So don't go against your own rules, RAWR!! Buwhaha, I likes it Demy...but I'm..so sorry..;_; omg, I didn't mean to hit your confidence! Eeeeeeeek. Chill out, love it deary. I always still and will come rushing back for more."

Cluttered Conversationalist

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..
If you have read this I have nommed on you and you are infected with the D-Virus ;D Profile Comment me saying, "You infected me!

[Pwn]
Send Trade and I'll send them over xD

[Poptart]
Hold on, send the trade for the sprites first, it's best to get it over with right now xD

[Kiu]
D'aww, you always have nice things to say. I won't redo avatars, I may just do a different avatar of yours if you don't like your order. You have really helped me out and I just want to let you know I'm appreciative ;~; And it's okay! I just would really like to get that vision of yours with that avatar. I really enjoy drawing these and I always hope you guys enjoy them just as much n_n
Demynxis

D'aww, you always have nice things to say. I won't redo avatars, I may just do a different avatar of yours if you don't like your order. You have really helped me out and I just want to let you know I'm appreciative ;~; And it's okay! I just would really like to get that vision of yours with that avatar. I really enjoy drawing these and I always hope you guys enjoy them just as much n_n

"Firstly, ACCEPT THE TRADE!....Secondly, I do love the final outcome and wouldn't want any other way. Thirdly, I will place another order, but when I has an idea or better outfit or other crazy reasons....Fourthly, and not to offend, but I'm drinking with some friends at the moment and losing the means of all they clicky-clacky taptaptap words. So0o..Yesh, in the end; I likey, thanky, accept trady, whee.."
Trade is sent, DemDemz.

I just made this account, teehee. I love the username, it's just so random. It means "flying gurnards" and gurnards are "any marine fish of the family Triglidae, having an armored, spiny head and the front part of the pectoral fins modified for crawling on the sea bottom."

pic of one:
(fyi, icky!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
k im going to bed. gnite. + am subscribed.

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..
If you have read this I have nommed on you and you are infected with the D-Virus ;D Profile Comment me saying, "You infected me!

[Kiu]
You drink!? Wow, I would have never guessed! Thank you for responding to me. But Kiu.... bad child o: Drinking, how could you!? xD And yes, I'm accepting it, accepting it. Thank you dear ;D

[Poptart]
That is a pretty... unique name xD And random? Eh, not exactly my sort of username, but the use of the letters looks really exotic + w+

And good night Poptart <3
Hey Demy! Plan to stick with this one for a bit?

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

Yes! Well, I hope I can stick to this one x:

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

Okay, I did a quick sketch for Grimzier's~ Hoopefully I'll come up with a good idea for Jpak's order ;D

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Techie]
Oh really? Lessons have never helped me out D:< My teachers, like the one at school, are soo... stupid. And they are all like, "You're painting this wrong!" and I'm like, ".... there is a wrong way to paint my style?"

[Timespace]
Yes! Of course, you know me <3 I will hopefully stick to this one o:

[Gigi]
Ah, the puff sleeves are much better xD I think.. I'll accept your order. Though, any different choice of hat? I'm not sure if the hat thingy will look good with the color and style of your hair o:

nope not realy u can make it into a simple white band

Shameless Consumer

► I wanna catch me a sprite! ◄
● I want: Hermes!
● Tip: 250 g (sorry if it's weally small User Image )
● Total: 500 g 4laugh

Oh, i just wanna ask Ms. Demy, where's my freebie?
I can't find it gonk (sorry if i may sound impatient sad )

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Tech]
Oh really? Well.. if you watch a lot of uhh... what do you call it... Stop Motion, it helps. You understand what it takes for each frame n_n

[Strawberri]
Because.... the comp. is actually taking over lives o:

[Rancid]
Your avatar is a little bit too complex for me. One of two things to do:
- Simplify avatar
- Up bribe to something that makes me think you're saying, "Do my avatar, you know you want to ;3"

xD

kool thnx for the tip smile

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Gigistar]
Like.. the little band? Hmm.. Is it possible to make it like.. a bow?

[Demoness]
Your order is coming right up n_n And don't worry, I'm doing that today! I just really wanted to finish Kiu's order yesterday so I worked on it all day xD No worries, I remember I have a freebie to draw you c:

[Techie]
Yes, my school does a lot of that. Also, when you get your tablet, practice quick stroke. You don't want to like.. draw a line slowly, because it looks all crooked and curly. You just have to make really quick swipes c:

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Gigistar]
Like.. the little band? Hmm.. Is it possible to make it like.. a bow?

[Demoness]
Your order is coming right up n_n And don't worry, I'm doing that today! I just really wanted to finish Kiu's order yesterday so I worked on it all day xD No worries, I remember I have a freebie to draw you c:

[Techie]
Yes, my school does a lot of that. Also, when you get your tablet, practice quick stroke. You don't want to like.. draw a line slowly, because it looks all crooked and curly. You just have to make really quick swipes c:

kool ill try it out hey demy if i bribe you the black neko what would i get hehehe rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff