Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Quit gaia!?? <cries> Why do they always do that! They should sell the shop to someone else before doing it. <sigh> So many are closed never to be opened again. It's a travisty I tell you!!

Cute Waffles

15,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
thank you for the freebie! it's cute~

Cluttered Conversationalist

Cocowaffles
i freaakingg loveee thiss c:
I'm glad. :D
ermk
i will miss this.. love ya demy if you ever see it. err. alittle late to the goodbyes..
I'm not gone for eternity or something, lol.
Lolli-pop Psycho
Quit gaia!?? <cries> Why do they always do that! They should sell the shop to someone else before doing it. <sigh> So many are closed never to be opened again. It's a travisty I tell you!!
I'm sorry. :c I wouldn't feel comfortable someone else running the shop and I didn't think it was good enough to sell really. If anything, I'd give it to Tam, but she's busy with real life.
Ella4fun
thank you for the freebie! it's cute~
You are welcome.~

Devout Smoker

Demyki
youve been gone for a long a** ******** time girl xD

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
WELCOME BACK (for a visit) DEMYKI ^____^

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Demyki
Lolli-pop Psycho
I'm sorry. :c I wouldn't feel comfortable someone else running the shop and I didn't think it was good enough to sell really. If anything, I'd give it to Tam, but she's busy with real life.
YOUR BACK!! <flying tackle glomps> I'm soooo happy I was doing a dance in my chair when I saw!! Welcome back girl! I hope the shop is up and running again soon! I'm willing to help in any way I can! Old computer though, so I can't pixel/color but..I want to help! heart heart So wonderful! Oh happy day this is!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Demyki
]
Mew mew! <the white teacup angel kitten bounds up, nuzzles> I love the kitten in your signature, and I love these bottles of yours so much! I would really love art more than anything. I am very glad you came back to gaia! <nuzzle, purrs> I do hope you plan on sticking around more! heart

Cluttered Conversationalist

Lolli-pop Psycho
YOUR BACK!! <flying tackle glomps> I'm soooo happy I was doing a dance in my chair when I saw!! Welcome back girl! I hope the shop is up and running again soon! I'm willing to help in any way I can! Old computer though, so I can't pixel/color but..I want to help! heart heart So wonderful! Oh happy day this is!
LOL, heeey! I don't know if I could keep running this shop, lol. I might just make a separate topic for freebies. I like drawing and don't really need the gold. Haha.
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Mew mew! <the white teacup angel kitten bounds up, nuzzles> I love the kitten in your signature, and I love these bottles of yours so much! I would really love art more than anything. I am very glad you came back to gaia! <nuzzle, purrs> I do hope you plan on sticking around more! heart
Aww, that's such a great compliment! I started drawing a few of these before I left and it's really just been collecting dust. I'll be around. I mean, that's what Gaia is for. Addicting forum.

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Demyki
Lolli-pop Psycho
LOL, heeey! I don't know if I could keep running this shop, lol. I might just make a separate topic for freebies. I like drawing and don't really need the gold. Haha.
Awww...I will get down on my knees, and pay you what ever you'd like to get the items before you perma leave the shop! emotion_kirakira And I would love art! I have my carnivorous bunny named Splatter I would love to have you draw in your style!

User Image

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Demyki
Aww, that's such a great compliment! I started drawing a few of these before I left and it's really just been collecting dust. I'll be around. I mean, that's what Gaia is for. Addicting forum.
You are very welcome! I would totally and utterly love to commission you to draw my fursona! White teacup sized kitten with super long super fluffy tail, with white feathered wings that have rainbow highlights. I love how you did both the bright and deeper colors in the north kitten stars eyes! Love it so much! My thing, is I love pale blue to highlight the white instead of gray. This is one a friend did for me, but I would love to see what you could do with it!!

User Image
I saw there is a new store..but I like some of the ones from this store, can you still order from here? or like, do you have to only order from the new one?
Hayes28
I saw there is a new store..but I like some of the ones from this store, can you still order from here? or like, do you have to only order from the new one?

The new store is a tip shop! She'll post the past trinkets in the freebies at the new store, but you need to check often!

Questionable Power

14,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Aw cute stuff.

Anxious Streaker

12,025 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
That stuff is adorable! I want to bribe you with gold to make me one emotion_kirakira

Anxious Streaker

12,025 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
If you are quiting, give meh all you're items. emotion_dowant xD Just kidding, but really consider it. emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff