Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demy, do you have open slots?
DemDemz;;
yush, it is a random username. i loved all the letters. it was on my dad's father's day card cause the front of it was like a dictionary. i was like HEY LOOK A LONG WORD. and i made an acc out of it.

=D

Cluttered Conversationalist

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..
If you have read this I have nommed on you and you are infected with the D-Virus ;D Profile Comment me saying, "You infected me!

[Techie]
Actually, I was just donated that by a mysterious donation O_O I'm chatting with her right now, I'm thinking of not accepting it since she is questing too x:

[Striped]
I always do xD It's whether you can bribe yourself in a animated chibi slot. If you're talking about the bottled trinkets, those are always open c:

[Poptart]
REALLY? In a gift card? It really is a good mix of letters, but to me, there is too much to look at xD Maybe a simplified version of that word would be nice.

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..
If you have read this I have nommed on you and you are infected with the D-Virus ;D Profile Comment me saying, "You infected me!

[Techie]
Actually, I was just donated that by a mysterious donation O_O I'm chatting with her right now, I'm thinking of not accepting it since she is questing too x:

[Striped]
I always do xD It's whether you can bribe yourself in a animated chibi slot. If you're talking about the bottled trinkets, those are always open c:

[Poptart]
REALLY? In a gift card? It really is a good mix of letters, but to me, there is too much to look at xD Maybe a simplified version of that word would be nice.

>.< awwwwww ok then ill go browse ur bribe list heheehe
Gimpi First generation? C:
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Techie]

[Poptart]

roar. just take the bribe, the wind whispers it. =D PLS. =( cries. it'll make me feel lots betterr.

and yeah, my dad's dad day card that i gave him. =P the translation would be flying gurnards. like, username: Flying Gurnards =P omg that's an awesome idea. -doesn't go and make another acc-

=D

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Techie]
Aw, don't settle for my lame art o:

[Striped]
Ooouh... hmm... depends on the order and what you'd like in the order. Avatar, specifics? How about this, fill out a form and I'll look over it c: Oh, and thank you for reminding me to put a "Status" section! I completely forgot, thank you n_n

[Poptart]
Oh? Wind whispers what? What do you mean, you are confusing me @_@

Haha, I guess you can find username inspiration anywhere huh?

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Techie]
Aw, don't settle for my lame art o:

[Striped]
Ooouh... hmm... depends on the order and what you'd like in the order. Avatar, specifics? How about this, fill out a form and I'll look over it c:

[Poptart]

you call ur art lame O.O its the best of the best but when i get my tablet ima try to surpass ur skillz heheheeh lolz i try as hard to be as good as you ur like my hero smile

Sparkly Unicorn

12,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
► I wanna catch me a sprite! ◄
● I want: bunny
● Tip: 50
● Total: 300g
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Poptart]

le wind whispers for you to take moi's bribee. =D sorry about confuzzling you. -pats yur head-

and yep! I was randomly looking at the card, and another word caught my eye. "Dactylus" lol it sounds like a dinosaur. + "dactyliotheca"

random words. =D + you should make like, pora ice sprites + a spiderwick sprite. (it's a real Gaian sprite!)

=D -sips soda-

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Techie]
D'aww, really? That makes me really happy. But now, I have to make sure I get better and better so you won't surpass me >:] When you get used to your tablet and stuff, we should have a joint art auction n_n

[Lexxy]
Your order is coming right up o: Hold on~

[Poptart]
Oh, I was going to ask to change, but I've done that to you before and I think it's rude once you've accepted an order n_n

Oh really? I kind of like those letters, but in a different order. Maybe like... Datausyl. Or I dunno xD

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Techie]
D'aww, really? That makes me really happy. But now, I have to make sure I get better and better so you won't surpass me >:] When you get used to your tablet and stuff, we should have a joint art auction n_n

[Lexxy]
Your order is coming right up o: Hold on~

[Poptart]
Oh, I was going to ask to change, but I've done that to you before and I think it's rude once you've accepted an order n_n

Oh really? I kind of like those letters, but in a different order. Maybe like... Datausyl. Or I dunno xD

kool that would be awesome smile lolz i learn fast lolz and i hope i really hope i get a tablet ima talk with my mom today i just gots to get it XD
Demy;;
I have a tablet that's like, under my bed. I tried to use a disc I got to install the three thingamagigs--Photoshop, Corel, and something else. but it wouldn't work. =(
and =D that sounds like a cool username.
and like, i've given you doodles of yourself from my icky tablet. i suck at drawing. period.

plus, i did those on paint, so it would suck. =P
Demy~
LOL!!! i do swim. swimming is one of my favorite sports....and im good at it. xD.
but i dont have a pool. most of my neighbors do though. i usually just go to my aunts house =]

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Techie]
But remember, it is always important to work with pencil and paper first. Heck, I still do it! It's good for precision c:

[Poptart]
Oh, I remember those! I think I do xD Paint still works too. If you go on DA, you can see a lot of MSPaint masterpieces from lots of people~

[Strawberri]
Oh really? I don't know how to swim. I doggy paddle, if that counts at all ;D I go to my aunt's house to go swimming too! But her pool is only... 5 feet deep at the most. It's like a little kid pool xD Well, not a LITTLE kid pool, but one that I can pretty much... walk across without any difficulty c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff