Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Conversationalist

Demyki
CLOSED May 20th, 2011!

Tam and I have decided to close the shop. I have so many ideas for updates and so little time. It's gotten to a point where currently, I hardly have time for Gaia in general, let alone the shop. Tam is also amazingly busy with the things going on in her life right now and she needs a break. She has been working so hard in delivering orders, event items, etc.

We will be back when we can. I will announce in the Guild when the shop is open, so feel free to join it if you haven't already. Please order all last minute items before the close on May 20th. The May Bump Prize will also only be up until the 20th, so bump and spread the word about the temporary close!

I will still be around on Gaia, probably popping into threads and making topics in the exchange. Feel free to comment me, I will try my best to respond to them all. Thank you for supporting the shop for all this time!

If you'd like to get announcements like this about the shop or be notified when the shop opens again, please join the guild:

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

You must be a member of the guild for the contest.
It's convenient because I can send announcements about the progress/winners.
April's Event: Closed. Here.

Welcome to Enri! It was the originally a small shop intended to be a place to hang out and buy affordable animated trinkets. Now... well, it still is. xD Even so, over the years, I have picked up other hobbies like making post style and profiles. Since they require lots of extra time they are probably the only really expensive thing in this shop. However, I often try to hold contests where you could win free gold, items, art, and profiles! On top of that, I have a whole thread dedicated to free trinkets that are available to use for no charge! To receive announcements about the shop, please join the guild. For free trinkets, check out the freebie thread!

User Image
    ● Be patient.
    Never PM me. Ever. Under any circumstances. Comment me instead. c:
    ● When you are sent an order, do NOT order again until your first trade is completed. It's complicating.
    ● Send a LABELED trade to with the page number of your order to Demyki immediately after you order.
    ● Do not edit/use/steal any layout graphics.
    ● Any questions? Read the FAQ or ask here. If not, profile comment me or post it in the shop.

User Image
    There was a few suggestions to make a bump prize in the shop so.. yeah, I decided to. xD I'll try to make a new one every month. Bump 30 times and Profile Comment me when you're done to receive it.~

User Image

User Image
    ■ Description: Here are where the updates are put.
    ■ All trinkets here are animated!

User Image
      Post the form in the THREAD and send trade titled with the page number of your order immediately!

User Image
User Image
      ● Description: We have caught mini pets for you! It's 15,000g for all of the bottled sprytes!
      ● The samples are only 50% of the original spryte size. On the right, you can see the original size.
      ● All trinkets here are animated!

User Image
      Post the form in the THREAD and send trade titled with the page number of your order immediately!

User Image
      Bear ● Bunny ● Hermes ● Mouse ● OMG Hat ● Kiki ● Jellyfish ● Devil Imp
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Coco ● Brown Kitty ● Angel Imp ● Firefox ● Ariel ● Ram ● Teru Teru ● Doggy
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Demon Kitty ● Blue Hermes ● Ritsuka ● Mint Bunny ● Mad Hatter ● Lion ● AFK ● It's Hawt

White Rabbit ● Water Meat ● Raccoon ● Pink Sweetheart ● Fire Phoenix ● Chickies ● Pudgie ● Moon Bunny

Lightning Otter ● Coal Sprites ● Bully ● Bani Clips ● Mu Plushie ● Kitty Hat ● Doggy Hat ● Bunny Hat

Mouse Plush ● Kitty Plush ● Husky Plush ● Bunny Plush
      User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Vocaloid Miku ● Vocaloid Kaito ● Alice in Wonderland ● Sailor Moon ● Ryuzaki ● Kokeshi Doll
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
      July 4th Bunny
      User Image

User Image
User Image
      ■ Description: Feeling like a panda? Well, we got that! Feeling like.. a cookie? You're weird, but hey, we have that too ;D All costs 21,750g.
      ■ The samples are only 50% of the original spryte size. On the right, you can see the original size.
      ■ All trinkets here are animated!

User Image

User Image

Bumble Bee ■ Whale ■ Moon ■ Panda ■ Reverse Panda ■ Seal ■ Mr. Emotion ■ Mr. Sun ■ Skull ■ Cookie
      User Image

RedGotchi ■ PinkGotchi ■ OrangeGotchi ■ YellowGotchi ■ GreenGotchi ■ BlueGotchi ■ PurpleGotchi ■ P.Happy ■ P.Cute ■ P.Smile
      User Image

Scared ■ Jack S. ■ Penguin ■ Demon ■ Ghostie ■ Pikachu ■ Octopus ■ Pie ■ Goldfish ■ Dander
      User Image

Nartian ■ Pora ■ Holy Shiz ■ Orange Hamster ■ Panda Hamster ■ Plato ■ Aristotle ■ Socrates ■ Globe Snowman ■ Globe Polar
      User Image

Coco Bell ■ Kiki Yarn ■ Lucky Cat ■ Versatile Cat ■ Globe Penguin ■ Fluff Box ■ Cactus ■
      User Image

User Image

Raccoon ■ Turtle ■ Hermes ■ Domo

User Image

White Set ■ Red Set ■ Pink Set ■ Orange Set ■ Yellow Set ■ Green Set ■ Blue Set ■ Purple Set ■ Black Set ■ Brown Set
      User Image

User Image
User Image
      ● Description: This was formerly my second shop, but due to time and convenience, we moved them here! Mochi are Asian Ice Cream snacks that I absolutely love! All costs 3,000g.

User Image

User Image

Sharkie ● Oddish ● Igloo ● Baby Hermes ● Hermes ● Bread
      User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Egg ● Whale ● Dragon
      User Image User Image User Image

User Image
      ● Description: This er.. is where I put all the random things I draw until I can find a category, haha. All costs -g.

User Image

User Image

Heart Catcake ● Heart Buncake ● Bears in Love
      User Image User Image User Image

Bunny Basket ● Eggs ● Painter ● Polar Kitty

User Image

User Image

Would you like more? Find them at our freebie thread:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageDemyki:
      ■ Nothing much to really say. Er.. I made the shop? xD
      ■ I enjoy talking to all sorts of people. Random visitors is just the best thing ever.
      ■ I don't take classes for art? I observe, try new methods, draw new things.
      ■ My goal is to release my artwork on products like stickers. <3 Stickers is win.
      ■ I'll add more interesting things when I come up with them. Haha.

Will edit in bios later, in the meantime, ordered by job:
      Shop Mule / Deliverer / Deliverer / Helper

User Image

■ The people I always see here! These are picked as I see fit, but know it is a great honor. ;D

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

■ Tippers are being updated now. <3

Deranged princess ♥ Twist3d_Humor ♥ Thy Reaper ♥ Kitsune_246 ♥ iHeartss501 ♥ iiPuck ♥ Teddyism ♥ xoxoWishes ♥ Hugsies ♥ KimHeroin ♥ Prancingdancer ♥ Constipated toffee - x ♥ ArtemisoftheCrows ♥ xx -- Envy ♥ Phail Ninja ♥ Fangmoonlight ♥ Windmagician ♥ Vulpiix ♥ Mashumari ♥ Twilighters1234 ♥ Ecchymose ♥ Selaphina Moon ♥ Schwartzed ♥ !Stroke.x.It! ♥ Vakiromii ♥ Anasutashia ♥ Mini_angel_fire21 ♥ Anwoo ♥ Write the eulogy ♥ itsRyanne (GothicAsianPride) ♥ Artistic Freedom ♥ Dippehduuh ♥ xXx__Evil Bunni__xXx ♥ Mrs DarQ ♥ xxSnowyIcexx ♥ -FckYourMuffins x3 ♥ iSexy_Goddess ♥ Klepto Chibi ♥ Degradedsouls ♥ Disasterology ♥ Haseo hitsugaya397 ♥ iAdorkaable ♥ Gzevorich2002 ♥ Tasariel ♥ Chubbimonkehs ♥ Pastel Sky ♥ Lady_Ashina87 ♥ xoxo-DrizzyDrake-xoxo ♥ Breaking Contrast ♥ Taltal111 ♥ Janeasaurus rex ♥ Ivey Green ♥ BerryDots ♥ KyasarinKawaii ♥ Reoca ♥ Kiwicrumble ♥ Ryuukishin ♥ Kitteh Princess ♥ Naboo2 ♥ MaanVosje ♥ Adesi ♥ Divorux ♥ Superskiller ♥ Samakaziki ♥ Life Is No Cabaret ♥ T a r o - t a n ♥ C a n d ii_m a c h ii n e ♥ TheCUTEmeh ♥ ll Lucky Star ll ♥ Ichibi bella ♥ Lil_Kitten_Kara ♥ Crimson Warlock ♥ Mistress Rabbit ♥ LydaLynn ♥ Dooma ♥ Sheftix ♥ X_-Sweet_Smiles-_X ♥ -iBabyPandii- ♥ Candy o v o ♥ JS Skiillz ♥ Shattering Skies ♥ Senbonzakura_no_mai ♥ Lamiah ♥ x-Toxic_Candy_Muffins-x ♥ Merzoey ♥ Sn0w_Pearl ♥ -Bleuxstar ♥ Luca Cantellano ♥ II-Sinister Cadaver-II ♥ Crispywondermint ♥ Face your demons ♥ 56th ♥ Zalero ♥ XxButterfly_Of_DreamsxX ♥ Speaking Of Alice ♥ All_black ♥ Pide Piper ♥ RapidSilver ♥ l Hitto l ♥ Sinful By Nature ♥ Kyasarin_Kerii ♥ Marcosiu ♥ -lxAngel-Snowxl- ♥ Aryvane ♥ Galia Taylar ♥ Sailor Kasumi ♥ Panda Expressions ♥ Randomhero1747HD ♥ Glomping_ninja_neko ♥ Nyu-sama ♥ Raixal the Wrath ♥ Airihs ♥ Mintices ♥ xDream3 ♥ IRandomPandaI ♥ N E R D_lovee ♥ Etiquet ♥ Adorable Snow Witch ♥ Charslie ♥ Dustf1ng3r ♥ Agachi_Chan ♥ Emiliastar ♥ Sweetthing45301 ♥ -Stumblefoot- ♥ Saber Pendragon ♥ NerdiShirl ♥ CafeDark ♥ Kyou Suki ♥ Abbacus ♥ R a p e m o n s t e r x3 ♥ Yadajumi ♥ Prue Potter ♥ OROCHlMARU ♥ Ubie Boobie ♥ iPuppy Ichigo Moofinz ♥ Arianne Danielle Elise ♥ Coff coff ♥ MisuCake ♥ Pimzie ♥ Raptor holiday ♥ 3_xXP3NGU1NXx_3 ♥ LillyFierte ♥ xX-ii-Angel of Death-xX ♥ Love_tenten ♥ Untrex ♥ xSako_Chanx ♥ Mojozojo ♥ x The abyss of dreams ♥ xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX ♥ l3endy ♥ With my angel wings ♥ Animeprincess357 ♥ Distracted Daydreamer ♥ Fire-Goddess-Leela14 ♥ Glitterix ♥ W u u b i i e ♥ Argenti ♥ l2adio Hysteria ♥ Benevolent Nectarine ♥ WyvernMiso ♥ Teh_rawrasarus ♥ Saint Drogo ♥ Thoushalt ♥ Phayekinoru ♥ l Cassette l ♥ Wrathly ♥ Orange_Akia ♥ -Akia-Tomiyo-13- ♥ iiSnuggles ♥ Dhez ♥ I am your nytemare ♥ Alice rawr ♥ Ruthfully ♥ Deenumi ♥ Beriipop ♥ Shaetruddie ♥ The Mysterious Gunslinger ♥ BUNNEH-SPLOSION ♥ ChocolateBunny666 ♥ xFallenxLeafx ♥ Coffee Fueled Sermons ♥ Kirisi Darkness ♥ M i l k e u ♥ J e a n y t w o ♥ Diichu ♥ xoAnatometal ♥ FlipMaester ♥ Elegant_Juliet ♥ Holy Cupcakes ♥ Owls Soul ♥ Spotted Berry ♥ ColdStone204 ♥ Zhucie ♥ -Beckkiee ♥ Pastelishous ♥ C u d d l e S a u c e ♥ Puppy112211 ♥ Feuw Makai ♥ Rhapsoblarg ♥ iiKawii ♥ ii-Rawr-sushiz ♥ Organic Smiley ♥ Kew-Sama ♥ Little Hatsuko ♥ x-TeruBozu ♥ x Shavanna x ♥ Professor Oreo ♥ Hanabidensai ♥ Silver Chair Tune ♥ Hamsuta ♥ Chimikotsu ♥ iiKawii_Pandy ♥ Voluxia ♥ xPromiseme o_x ♥ CrayonMozart ♥ Yamitohikari ♥ A s i a n witch ♥ Jzazy ♥ Idiotic Human ♥ xx_bubbleTEA ♥ Otakusan7341 ♥ Matahari Harimau ♥ II-Lady_Amelia_Hitoga-II ♥ Visual Light ♥ 10cc ♥ Alialiyy ♥ ii Dave Alfred ii ♥ P.misha ♥ Virus Phenom ♥ Etherealistic ♥ Lord Caladbolg ♥ Eloquent Noir ♥ [Hyde] ♥ Fallen_Angel413 ♥ XxXAnnastheticXxX ♥ ThatPsychoBitch ♥ Hoshinoe-chan! ♥ II-_SanSan_-II ♥ Cupucake ♥ Quuack ♥ Rugi-chan ♥ Noob R Us ♥ Objections ♥ Xsugary ♥ Sadiegirl01 ♥ Suminateru ♥ SportyCourty ♥ StrawbreeSherbet ♥ Jayehl ♥ Cardboard Waffles ♥ Prince Tbunny ♥ Mocha Snaps ♥ _P i X i 3x ♥ Emilysaur ♥ MyYummySushi ♥ Mickey2146 ♥ Hippo Daze ♥ Mushy Meiji ♥ x x R a i n D r o p ♥ SHINExlike thexMOON ♥ Shinokaze sama ♥ Xx_xX-MARY-Xx_xX ♥ xX Pennie Lane Xx ♥ NIN4 ♥ RogueExistence ♥ RawringKiwi ♥ Chimarii ♥ Enforcer666 ♥ ii-ntro kid ♥ Flyta ♥ Milkybunnie ♥ BLooDShoT ♥ --A Moonlit Lullaby-- ♥ Cutebuggie316 ♥ xX_Rogue-Warrioress_Xx ♥ Oeuf ♥ Duskshadow ♥ ArrancarYoruichi ♥ Reoakee ♥ SCxL ♥ Musicaloner7 ♥ Timeerkat ♥ A Mosaic Masterpiece ♥ MagneticPineapples ♥ iRuth ♥ xx-Nile-xx ♥ xXxLord_CameronxXx ♥ xXxLady_DorianxXx ♥ Piano Marionette ♥ -Yami-no-Tsumi- ♥ Azhuria ♥ Lady_Ebony_Red ♥ Soulbraker_Carlos ♥ Knightingales ♥ Siliril ♥ I_Said_I_Was_A_Wizard ♥ Kikyo-chan-18 ♥ Celery Jerky ♥ Extracted Desires ♥ Runic1 ♥ Demonlady33 ♥ Hpanna47 ♥ Extase ♥ CrescentMoon-chan ♥ Jess-Online ♥ Unique Reject ♥ ii mMngo ♥ Kawaii youkai--x O n n a ♥ iCriticalError ♥ Asian_Apple_Cakes ♥ Omnomnomninja ♥ Sylimidee ♥ XHayabusa_RyuX ♥ XxAnIm3Fr3aK4LiF3xX ♥ Rainbow pride forever ♥ Captain sideways ♥ Sorrow_Mirage ♥ Vincent_pimp_kid- ♥ Angiiie Chan ♥ -Ivyysaur- ♥ Lil Peanut Butter Sammich ♥ Berry-tan Ichi ♥ C-dyy ♥ Jaella Azoulai ♥ Logann x3 ♥ Nuzzle-kun ♥ oCloud ♥ iToxic Stardust ♥ Demon_Dork ♥ Greenday2456 ♥ Orphan Giggles ♥ Woffiee ♥ TK1414 ♥ Yolahhver6598 ♥ Killah Green ♥ Sunny Homicide ♥ Pancake-chan00 ♥ Colored_Markerz ♥ Prescription Joker ♥ La Venimeux ♥ Seriously_me ♥ xXSaturn_MidnightXx ♥ Tarmonster IV ♥ E n v y T h e i f ♥ zOMG_BuNNie ♥ Blobbykitty ♥ Ameeba_girl ♥ Tropical Leaves ♥ Dramatic I n s a n i t y ♥ -Simply Sui Generis- ♥ Mistoftime ♥ KAWAII-freak ♥ Poka-dot splosion - x ♥ Kagome939 ♥ -Dayummzz ♥ Midori Emi ♥ xzSerpentgrlzx ♥ RadiantFlare ♥ CeeKari ♥ ll Jennifer ll ♥ Keth Lee ♥ H e l l o y u m i ♥ Lucifer Force ♥ Demonic_Wolf_Goddess88 ♥ Mei-b ♥ Dawlei ♥ 3X ANGIE X3 ♥ Milk n tea ♥ Orange kiwi bird ♥ Ms Mallow V1 ♥ Little Glass Doll ♥ Sluggishdork ♥ Krazy~Snu ♥ Nitemare Spade ♥ x T a r e P a n d a x ♥ - M e i y r i - ♥ Soulless TeddyBear ♥ Alyssa_Chan_25 ♥ Lucifers Gift to God ♥ Cinnamon-Dulce-Latte ♥ Manda Pandatory ♥ Ciaoxu ♥ AdorHardcore ♥ X__A k e m i - C h i ♥ x -- V I V I xx S A U R ♥ `Foxie Spaz ♥ iMaiko ♥ Habiti Gigi ♥ Princess Katsumi Angelica ♥ Saint Bun Bun ♥ xX-ii-RaWr_Bunneh-xX ♥ xXDemonic_wolf_houndxX ♥ Saraviah ♥ Clover Hime ♥ xXDarkz_hunterxX ♥ Mrs Italy ♥ The Tipped over Teapot ♥ 1_Sasha_1 ♥ Rredsheep ♥ Bingk ♥ L i d o S h i n e K i d o ♥ xXAme WarashiXx ♥ Mimeechan ♥ xXSilver_Rose_PetalsxX ♥ The Elegant Gentleman ♥ Ehel ♥ Kimowaii ♥ Datenshi ai ♥ Leviathan Promise ♥ Le Zombi De Canneberge ♥ i P u d d e r z ♥ xxShing ♥ iCubie ♥ Wren-Fritsche ♥ Lockmaster_whea ♥ Starheart18 ♥ Mekasha-Shea ♥ Princess Satisfactory ♥ Swisskiss125 ♥ Fuzzybuggy ♥ ii C o o k i i e s ♥ Narcoleptic Kitten ♥ Transparent_Clouds ♥ Dino-zor17 ♥ Rubish Margarita ♥ Tyuiki ♥ R E D S xx ♥ Candy-Senpai ♥ Orgasmic Honey Roll ♥ Huge_diamond ♥ BaraShizen ♥ Puchinaru ♥ Jeani_Kellers ♥ xXCuppycakeMayhmXx ♥ Kawaiicelia ♥ Liedewei ♥ Hello Hostility ♥ Rayne Bloodstone ♥ Lollicat ♥ Sandrock04 ♥ Konkuro-kun ♥ Teddy Twinkle Pops ♥ DarkxNeko ♥ Claves Cross ♥ Kacey424 ♥ Cathiii ♥ Funkeh Wheezle ♥ Miso-Tan ♥ l_Newbs_l MightyHeart ♥ C4ffeine_C0rruption ♥ Meep12345 ♥ ii Co o k i i e s ♥ TheM-azingRen ♥ Princess Bunny-chan ♥ Faded Ink ♥ Faded Ink ♥ Omgitskaren ♥ Jessylicious ♥ D_Cat-Exorcist ♥ Rain Romantica ♥ X e ll e a n a 0 ♥ AkaMidori ♥ Sasukephan ♥ Hyperactive-Download ♥ Yuuki01 ♥ Stardust in the Sky ♥ Pandaa Rose ♥ Cinni vanilli ♥ Dont Worry Bee Happy ♥ Winters Ghost ♥ iAkihiko ♥ Herr catsfish sauce ♥ Misaki the Cute ♥ Dooogle ♥ Emoazn_avenger ♥ Domokunruth ♥ xCrystalOfHopex ♥ Foxcookees ♥ Favulous ♥ Sugar Toxic ♥ Inamax ♥ Zhong Guo Cai ♥ Brekke01 ♥ Frijolito123 ♥ OmgRee ♥ Yerrbwatrs ♥ Pinkfluffypanda101 ♥ Reddiex3 ♥ Beckahhseys ♥ Ivalice ♥ AUSCHii ♥ Fightingirl_Tian ♥ Pink Polka Spots ♥ KSR 17 ♥ Flosse ♥ Shan-fox ♥ LiddleOh Me x3 ♥ Ayco83 ♥ Friday_Dora ♥ Keh-ki Chan ♥ Elycion Pitye ♥ KiTtEn_WhO_bItEs_SoULs ♥ Mikaila_Hargreaves ♥ Kglr ♥ Kuro Hitsugaya ♥ Kimikowolfdemon ♥ Saiyan Benkei ♥ Gushiie ♥ PlayAlecPlay ♥ Zaltica ♥ Ginjar420 ♥ CuteAuraFoxPuppy ♥ Kuwaga-San ♥ S a n d s t o r m s ♥ Pandii_love ♥ -Athena-hime-chan- ♥ Inecko ♥ ChrisyTopher ♥ Xx-c0bw3b_r0s3-xX ♥ Blueanime101 ♥ Cookie With A Halo ♥ Poppy Yukia ♥ Md1atlas22 ♥ Belimmy ♥ IHyperChickady ♥ - U n i q u e e e - x ♥ Nonsensical Language ♥ Simon ta nerd ♥ Lil R0s3 ♥ Blood Stained Rose Petals ♥ Algae ♥ ll dancing p i a n o ll ♥ Cookie_Monster_Luv_You ♥ Euphoricennui ♥ x_Bella Luna_x ♥ Lucystar ♥ Azuyre ♥ Pocky Game ♥ Houra ♥ xX_Rogue-Warriorness_Xx ♥ Electric guitar girl ♥ Your Romantic Tragedy ♥ CX denum-bun ♥ iExpressive ♥ Princess_Running_Wolf ♥ TheNESLink ♥ Geeky-chan ♥ Skaties ♥ Reverse Rainbowstalsis ♥ Deviantjeri ♥ Kezia of the Fortress ♥ Random_shiichan ♥ SeaPrincess--x ♥ x-Panda Pop-x ♥ Poppycock Nightmare ♥ -Demonic_Wolf_Princess17- ♥ Hinari The Ninja Panda ♥ Demon wolf god of hell88 ♥ CiinnamonRoll ♥ iiAlexis ♥ TaintedShadowSlut ♥ Kihana-chan ♥ Zyibis ♥ ii-RaWr-PiKaChU-ii ♥ xXLuNaMoOnLiGhTXx ♥ H A R U massacre ♥ Demon_pachabel ♥ xxBroken angel91xx ♥ BabyDucklingLove ♥ The Morphine Disco ♥ Mon Belle Cherie ♥ K u r i i x ♥ I_Cheerdelle ♥ Marti-Hiiku ♥ II-Suki_Rose-II ♥ II dancing p i a n o II ♥ i l u f f k a n d i i e ♥ PreciousPrincess94 ♥ Chocolat M ii s u ♥ Arcana of Death ♥ Jewel Fairy Topia ♥ Damn bird ate my C-3PO ♥ Sassybrat1994 ♥ Guardian Aira ♥ ll Vellin ll ♥ -II-Kiyoko-II- ♥ Korosuki ♥ -Aaykaay47x ♥ Brightdown ♥ 10Litres ♥ Grunola ♥ Shiro lin ♥ Kaito Koizumi ♥ iiPanda O_O ♥ X0X0-kitten-X0X0 ♥ Pakpeilin ♥ x_cupcakez_x ♥ Watermelon Chocolate Moch ♥ Panda_Paws26 ♥ Undead Fascination ♥ One eared cat fairy ♥ Garcuri ♥ LadyDelaidra ♥ Mama Zavala ♥ xLawlipop ♥ Radioactive- O R A N G E ♥ C o l o r f u l Orgasms ♥ T o x i c fairy Twistd ♥ Little Sweet Tartz ♥ Atmoneas Lee-Lee ♥ Number_I0 ♥ CafeNekomimi ♥ Sweet femi ♥ LadyEladrin ♥ Hobotastique ♥ Violetxbloom ♥ 08bubble ♥ Jun D ♥ Blessed zucchini ♥ Ruriska ♥ Jellocoon ♥ Nemuru_Rain ♥ Omega Sunrise ♥ Aurabell Moop ♥ Mangamewflame ♥ Shh26 ♥ iMamo ♥ x_Bunny-chan ♥ xShe_smirks ♥ Lindawh ♥ Kid Kyu ♥ iRawrFries ♥ DontFearTheCreeper ♥ Ryna27 ♥ Lovely_rose_lady ♥ Peanut Butter Pancakes ♥ Arcana Pendullum ♥ LunaCupcakeStar ♥ Dreaming Of My Wonderland ♥ Lunar Kissed ♥ Colored Memories ♥ Hello christie ♥ Kt_sparkles ♥ Bittensweet_Lov3 ♥ Hira Mishai ♥ M i n t y G l a s s ♥ Narutorocks96 ♥ Smartblonde926 ♥ M o n o t o n e H i p p i ♥ Minty Glass Work ♥ Bunny Maestro ♥ Madame Bread ♥ Scarletjester ♥ XNeko_AngelXx ♥ Frozenblosoms ♥ Aznprideanime ♥ Kyuu chann ♥ LinBird ♥ Jxbui3 ♥ Vanilla Lantern ♥ Traum Kaprys ♥ L i l y rainbow oreos ♥ Lunarnille ♥ Utau Nightengale ♥ ll-Suki_Rose-ll ♥ Dorkii-Chan ♥ iKoroko ♥ Nemonee ♥ Okazaki no Chou ♥ Jaded Heart8 ♥ Star-chann ♥ Queen Aradia ♥ Alice_cullen11_00 ♥ Viet_Dollz ♥ Yukimura Yui-chan ♥ Nerdforever ♥ Poshis2ham ♥ Ariadnee ♥ -ll-kiyoko-ll- ♥ Sentinel Luna ♥ Reiko Tsukagi ♥ Sexual Lolipops ♥ Lamia Lacuna ♥ xx Black Rose Dragon xx ♥ The Call Girl ♥ Lady_Shinigami ♥ Buldangus ♥ Sushi_mew ♥ Rabitgrl ♥ o__Hina__o ♥ Glass Menagerie ♥ Yumi_Akizuki ♥ Ribbonorz ♥ Rap3 Monst3r ♥ Himawari Tea ♥ Xulael Malachi ♥ OMG its dannigirl ♥ Flyingpinkelefantsaysmeow ♥ A-bovethestarsx ♥ 0-Ookami Kokoro-0 ♥ Choophi ♥ Reinik ♥ Silverstr ♥ KaitoVocaloidz ♥ Shizuki_Heart ♥ LastLunarChild ♥ Minette sakura ♥ Catinthehat12345 ♥ Laranne ♥ Blood-Splattered Sundress ♥ Bp56 ♥ x-Cosmic Bunny ♥ Leeloo love 93 ♥ Huggies123abc ♥ MistressMizrahi ♥ Cotton_candy_violet ♥ Rocky Whore-er ♥ DedaDedax ♥ Rusticate13579 ♥ Oh so Sweet Revenge ♥ HeartlessRagDoll ♥ Dunazul ♥ Lady Corruption ♥ Nana IX ♥ Xx-c0bw3b_r0s3xX ♥ Puppyluver96 ♥ Herbal Teaa ♥ xXTranquilitypanda127Xx ♥ VD-Floize ♥ Pixotte ♥ StableGirl13 ♥ Luna Muffin ♥ Hiei Marionettenspieler ♥ x_Bella Luna_xx ♥ Beautiful_mistake1222 ♥ Ange3l ♥ CafeNekomini ♥ Pastasallad ♥ Overlyill ♥ Midnight Celandine ♥ Princess Ishyama ♥ DEM0NiCAL ♥ Roserainn ♥ i L E A F E Y ♥ Doll face cain ♥ NightSymphony ♥ Maddi-wa ♥ Xia Asuka ♥ xXxSparklefairyxXx ♥ Yumi_Aizuki ♥ Leviahan Promise ♥ ii_Luff_cookies_ii ♥ Zombiesasquash ♥ User444555 ♥ Lizzyizzy21 ♥ XRunning_WolvesX ♥ Ming Zhu ♥ Rigby Technicolor ♥ Masking Smiles ♥ Green Aligator ♥ iFaiI ♥ Ramen_noodle101 ♥ Musicislife001 ♥ Chibi_demon_13 ♥ Msdoodle pants ♥ Devious Fairy ♥ Lucifers_ange ♥ XxCloud_Of_DeathxX ♥ xoCarmen ♥ Kristyn-kun ♥ Shinji_Fumajima ♥ Krystal-Green ♥ Tsuba-dokio ♥ Kiwi Hatake ♥ Chalindrea ♥ Anime-guy354 ♥ Tatsu_The_Dragon ♥ Enchanting Destiny ♥ Kuro Katze ♥ X3aLiiCe ♥ Punkpalauan ♥ Jul the Pantheress ♥ Sammeh89 ♥ October_Lily ♥ Wren_Fritsche ♥ Peach Mangoe ♥ Lady Ellinore ♥ Elcyion Pitye ♥ Stars4Siren ♥ xSaKura-kyandiiX ♥ II KAWAII-MUFFIN II ♥ KairiWillSwantonYou ♥ LittleNara00 ♥ Blu3b3rry Ic33 x ♥ Infamous Royalty ♥ iiPiiXiiSTiiCKSii ♥ Yuki-hime 96 ♥ AngelicTale ♥ M y s t i x C ♥ NeonTeddy ♥ Agate Snowdream ♥ Patmos of Endtimes ♥ Emmalliana ♥ Twilight_Sage_Chi ♥ Samiuke ♥ iFlavored ♥ The Killer Cheese ♥ JaliceHale ♥ D_Negel ♥ x_PrinceMomo ♥ Tski ha ♥ Purpleinator ♥ Haydn Phoenix ♥ Blumeaira ♥ The hidden ghost ♥ KanamiTenjo ♥ Jennetics ♥ I 8 Sum Pi ♥ Keepsake Key ♥ The King of Uchiha ♥ xxClovermoonxx ♥ Katiek12 ♥ Ogenki ♥ Shinji_Fumajime ♥ A Mothers Love ♥ iiSuki-Chan ♥ [Poke]-a-[Dot] ♥ Lady Corruptionn ♥ x3__iiLikeCupCakes ♥ Il M I S A lI ♥ Dumplingette ♥ The True Yellowfox ♥ RabuLove ♥ T a c o ♥ Secrets Hidden ♥ i K A - N O M ♥ SnappyBagels ♥ Sieffre ♥ Lady Calipso ♥ The Pain Of The Fallen ♥ Mueno ♥ DeidaraLover196 ♥ Starryboo ♥ MuffinHime-Maru ♥ Lady Roshni ♥ Snowie_soul ♥ Alyxiiah ♥ Kristallisk ♥ Evergreen Willow ♥ iiSuperNinja ♥ l_Cheerdelle ♥ K r y p n o t i k ♥ DontTrustMee XD ♥ Pas De Cheval ♥ I.C.E._Goddess ♥ II - W O L F I E - II ♥ Foxgirl_0001 ♥ ST4RFRUIT ♥ Gypsy Moth6 ♥ il Kaori li ♥ Dark Lunar Night ♥ t0tally ♥ Winglight ♥ Starliitez ♥ L i l i a n e 9 5 ♥ Cerenacat ♥ Silently Breathe ♥ - C h o c o b e r r y y - ♥ 0p a p i l l o n n o i r0 ♥ XxEternal MelodyxX ♥ Pocket Nerd ♥ KazeNoKaoru ♥ Rin Magane ♥ Abcdeummm ♥ Dewberrii ♥ Schizophrenic Chicken ♥ Lady_Vincent_Valentine ♥ iiL a d y Goddess ♥ x_Macchiato ♥ Your Face Equals LULZ ♥ Tealish Complexity ♥ KissedByVampires ♥ Amurana ♥ x_XDeath Becomes YouX_x ♥ aLicE iN w0ndeRl4nD ♥ PanickedMusic ♥ - Le debonair - ♥ Inoue Yoko ♥ Cindy Century ♥ iiChocoLob ♥ Moonx3 ♥ 7amida ♥ Shiro Okazaki ♥ Kaitaia ♥ Peaceeeex ♥ ii S U P A GiR ii ♥ Miyoko Yakushi ♥ Anime_tomboi ♥ TrickorTreats ♥ Hapi Person ♥ Tee Fannie ♥ Penguin-Mochi ♥ S q u i s h y J e l l i e ♥ Walkingfire ♥ LilliatheDiamondRose ♥ Miss Shazreen ♥ Sweetviolenturge ♥ Samiuki ♥ SplatterDisaster ♥ 99PagesToGo ♥ xxSaspra ♥ iHellButterfly ♥ Lucitine ♥ This Is Strange ♥ Royales ♥ Queen of the Highway ♥ Queen Nekoyasha ♥ Khkid ♥ [ Darkie! ] ♥ x-iiRawrasaur-x ♥ Xiangying ♥ Misfit baby ♥ Mandarin Lollipop ♥ OrionDeltaOmega ♥ Cami Kazoku Do Po x3 ♥ Kelly Go Round ♥ Enchanted Panda98 ♥ Lady Fraeyalise ♥ xMomo_Immortalx ♥ KK556 ♥ DarklingShift ♥ Kitty the super phreak ♥ Midnights_Song ♥ Purple_turtles ♥ KaseyKandyLandx3 ♥ Skyroller ♥ OverThinkingIt ♥ Aeresque ♥ Amara alya ♥ IDehHyperQueen ♥ Siberian Blu ♥ iiRawrRain ♥ Zombie oreo ♥ K a i i no t e n s h i ♥ EvilNurseAlice ♥ Christinecoffeebean ♥ I dorki cookii monster I ♥ Princess pancakes ♥ EmiBear x3 ♥ Spunky Sex-Toy ♥ B Krieg ♥ Riiko_Izawa27 ♥ Frozenblossoms ♥ X-Demonic Poptartz-X ♥ Kaiven ♥ Zuli ♥ xVisualKei ♥ Pwns Noobs In Teh Face ♥ Demoness LaLa ♥ A u t e u i l ♥ Bakuras Syringe ♥ 6NeonKisses- ♥ Maguspaladin ♥ t o k i o KAULITZ ♥ Mayo Of The Naize ♥ I Bubbles I ♥ xXAnbu-kakashiXx12345 ♥ Miyukichan999 ♥ Wind of Time ♥ Uber Krytonite ♥ Swishgrass ♥ LoveWaffles ♥ Ancantsia ♥ PockyMonn ♥ Hiei_Lyrics to S o u l ♥ Slvadrgn ♥ Wahya ♥ Tellah Amna ♥ Angelic Jinx ♥ Satans Magical Fruit ♥ XxBI0H4Z4RDxX ♥ Greedz_Rawkz ♥ Peanut rite ♥ TheGoatZodiac ♥ Asapisaiah5 ♥ CloudiiSkies ♥ Kitty20097 ♥ [~Platina~] ♥ I Eatz Ur Cookiez ♥ Ka-power ♥ Sour Sugarlump ♥ GipsyFae ♥ Jadore Javert ♥ Xaoi ♥ Rage Beat ♥ The Amazing Octo-Kitten ♥ Rimedragona ♥ Syku Wolf ♥ Juntarou ♥ Milis Taibreamh ♥ The US Economy ♥ II Cloudiiness II ♥ xEven_Angels_Fallx666 ♥ Meigumii ♥ iLuffily ♥ Hardcore Emmysaur ♥ C a t h i i s a u r ♥ x C e c i l y x ♥ Kinomi-sempie ♥ CrazyRin ♥ Swell Sundae ♥ AnGeL LyCioUs ♥ RemyBeth ♥ Naughty Cakes ♥ Sugar Teacup ♥ iLuvpuppy ♥ --- L 0 L L I 3 --- ♥ XxAvenged-RomancexX ♥ LloromanniCherry ♥ Dinosaurs Like Margarita ♥ Angelic lil kel ♥ T o x i c TEA jam ♥ iiKyu ♥ Chemicalized ♥ Arisu Wonderland ♥ XMiss AliceX ♥ Chibi_Pinks ♥ Gossymer ♥ x_Starliight_x ♥ Kaldeagirl ♥ Aria di Bellezza ♥ Kowana ♥ Lylstarryazngurl ♥ Tifa[Seventh Heaven] ♥ Pandora Diamond ♥ Mintchocochocochip ♥ Astraea Pandora ♥ -Mizu teh Artsi- ♥ Miss Squiggly ♥ Sergeant Tamama ♥ iiiBunny ♥ Wicka ♥ Th3 th3rd kat ♥ Dreammylove ♥ Starrrry Niight ♥ StrawberriLuvr ♥ AshoNyM ♥ Tinali655 ♥ Platinum Poptart ♥ Crayola dinosaur ♥ Sullen Overdrive ♥ Gigithestar ♥ Roseslilbandit ♥ Darkness` ♥ x_AnimeFan_x-chan ♥ A worm ♥ ll-Magi-ll ♥ Fionaboo ♥ Symphony of Steel ♥ Jalakins ♥ [B]lue[B]ird ♥ CookAye ♥ Alyce_XD ♥ H0roscOpE ♥ Cardi ♥ Cutest17 ♥ Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy ♥ Stargallrevived ♥ Mew Kunoichi ♥ Some Lover ♥ Purrrplekitty ♥ Xx_Viet_bunni_xX ♥ Kaeleira ♥ Fayt_of_Redemption ♥ i R a i n b o w n e s s ♥ Jaaasmine ♥ A S Y L U M - E R R O R ♥ Ingou ♥ T e d d y - c h o o ♥ Feori-tan ♥ x__Blahhh ♥ i J u l i e 9 5 ♥ Inhaleit ♥ x__Blahhh ♥ i J u l i e 9 5 ♥ Pr3m0rse ♥ Pochama1212 ♥ o__x JessiLovesYouu x__o ♥ Mimiki14 ♥ Cinna-Bomber ♥ NinjaofKeiko ♥ Master Domino ♥ Tenshi Cherry ♥ FaeAngel ♥ Sweetcutebunny ♥ Tom_boy_mauh ♥ X x SmilingQueen x X ♥ x_iiCindy_x ♥ Rei Xao ♥ The guardian of time ♥ Guardian_Angel435 ♥ Mega Miss Jenjen ♥ SethDemonic ♥ Cbee ♥ Lady Tiria ♥ Solitary Sacrament 666 ♥ Kitkit11183 ♥ Kairinne ♥ Aerisbeliever ♥ DiNO-l2AWl2 ♥ S C I E N T I F I C A ♥ I3 l O O x P i N K ♥ DarkxDevilz ♥ Pavellia ♥ J a m i P a n t s ♥ Invader_furp ♥ Himamori-san ♥ Chititrine ♥ Mikeorelse ♥ Empeche ♥ Strawbearii ♥ Seek Then Hide ♥ Saibraeus ♥ Cassie--Debonn ♥ Jsusahana ♥ blueeyed_orchid ♥ Naeyru ♥ Pandora Duprie ♥ k0cha ♥ Imperial young ♥ Drink More Beer ♥ Seek Then Hide ♥ BlackFangs13 ♥ ` i H e a r t __ ♥ Sway_007 ♥ Lily_Spiral ♥ Sweetange ♥ Panduhs ♥ Golden-Stag ♥ Techie28 ♥ Sophisticated Beast ♥ XxLexxyKinnsXx ♥ Cosmic Meltdown. ♥ Aulora ♥ x__iiFweshAznDorkii-x3 ♥ Ryo Hayashi ♥ -Destructible SAM- ♥ Rae XII ♥ Tainted Candy ♥ Queen Starry ♥ Vanilla Blitz ♥ .Hidden Melody. ♥ x-iiHoneyboo-x ♥ WildWildWindWhisperer ♥ Dakumizu ♥ Rainney ♥ Crystal_Nightfall ♥ Cold Oktober ♥ ShirouEn ♥ Colorful Color ♥ Miss Lacus ♥ T a p e ♥ Sinnto ♥ iiLuckyyStars ♥ Undead_Fox_Demon ♥ - Gumiii Bear - ♥ GPd DLA5 ♥ Gracefull-dark-angel ♥ -Yasha Alchemist ♥ Private Diary ♥ ~Strawberrymel~ ♥ Chaotic Sheep ♥ Miko Tadita ♥ Lurabrwi ♥ KryzEnge ♥ Pandaphilic ♥ Beautiful Nazi ♥ ii_Miyuki-san ♥ Auroraslight ♥ Dbz2010 ♥ Childishly Mature ♥ The . Demonic . Angel ♥ Rosepetal15 ♥ Xx_KuKuMaLu_xX ♥ Freaksrus ♥ Bico lu ♥ HaruNoBara ♥ JokaNeko ♥ Kurappi ♥ MarMH58 ♥ c h o c o l a t-s ♥ Monotonous FAiL_ ♥ Demonic Dust Bunnie ♥ xXxXFallenRosesXxXx ♥ oGaga ♥ Pteroquynhdansaur ♥ x-iiDangerousPanda ♥ Skuldsama ♥ Pale Melodies ♥ Kenshin Himura ^_^x ♥ Blueyu_u4now ♥ Yeomso ♥ BerryMystic ♥ Violation ♥ Monkay0266 ♥ Galena Gaea ♥ ILOVENickels ♥ Shishan ♥ Toxic Destruction ♥ Shy smiles ♥ Clazziquai Projection ♥ M u s i c a l L o v e --x ♥ Demons Joy ♥ Sedated-And-More-Confused ♥ SaphireSienna ♥ Evelin333 ♥ Carrot et whip ♥ xxxLiLi-sama ♥ Venomous Weeble ♥ iHaruki ♥ x Purky x ♥ iMoskii ♥ xDora ♥ zzz Hannah zzz ♥ 8kittenwhip4 ♥ dark_starlover3 ♥ Animevinni ♥ Zonoscope ♥ ChevaUrick ♥ KaiIin ♥ Crayons 4 the color blind ♥ Obviously obvious ♥ SHIVOC ♥ Nouurie ♥ BabyRockstar ♥ SleepySketches ♥ Oobi_kandy ♥ Smile into the chaos ♥ Animeaddict00 ♥ T-T Kiiiiik ♥ Broken Condom Syndrom ♥ Littledevils freakzoid ♥ CoCo_Kitty spy ♥ Kidenki ♥ Loves Masterpiece ♥ x Vampanda x ♥ Etwiena ♥ iPandyData ♥ Miseltoe_ET ♥ iCoolDoll ♥ Your_Destiny_Awaits ♥ Mew Muffin ♥ Tayasu Sango ♥ Choko Panda ♥ DemonChild009 ♥ loquitadeindiana ♥ Chibi_Kokoro143 ♥ SecretIy ♥ Jessie0611 ♥ Dark_twilight_angel ♥ iMockingbird ♥ Rabbistar ♥ TotalWeirdo ♥ Chemille ♥ x-Hatsya-x ♥ Lookie-Its-Steffii ♥ Kidbrainer ♥ Spidargate ♥ Gopacksand ♥ Crysanity ♥ xx Sp r i n k l e s ♥ Pych0 ♥ Angel_Candy me ♥ Usaki Tsukino ♥ Erisu Konapun ♥ PinkCherimu ♥ MissNightingaleCat ♥ Silver__Shadow ♥ Se7en Rain ♥ Flammable Rainbowz ♥ --Truth-To-Cliche-- ♥ Angel Heart__love_love ♥ MiladyRay ♥ Meow juz ♥ AriErin ♥ Thelethalkind ♥ Elrisse Hikaru ♥ Strawburrykittkat ♥ La la lights ♥ Mufflers ♥ Leeloodalasmultipass ♥ Hawaiiangaldreams ♥ OMGAlyssa ♥ Miss_A_ssim ♥ AstridMarie ♥ Neurotic Silhouette ♥ Starrfang ♥ FalseXTC ♥ Cluelass1 ♥ eLeexir ♥ Cocoletta ♥ xShuri ♥ Followthemoose ♥ S h o u s u ♥ Lexical Gap ♥ Kkumm ♥ Dinosaur Shape Cookie ♥ Apple_star101 ♥ Knitten ♥ Twinkletoes_The_Cat ♥ Linuzz ♥ Dark SydneyVictoria ♥ l Matthew l ♥ Xx-Plex Rominus-xX ♥ K a i r iimallory ♥ T R E Z U K I E S ♥ M i o a m o r e ♥ Enticed Desire ♥ Jenovara ♥ x- Sephiren - ♥ Angelic Euphoria ♥ Circular Disk of Torture ♥ Nick0_Chant ♥ Iabiel ♥ ConstantLogic ♥ Inkxy ♥ XGrimsterX ♥ Nicole The Hotness ♥ Grammar Hammer ♥ Naeyru ♥ Neon nemo ♥

■ Total amount of customers: Over 1,200!

User Image
      Please link back to us!

User Image
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.49762767][IMG]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm306/Demynxis/SprytesLink.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.49762767][IMG]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm306/Demynxis/Link2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
      ● PLEASE profile comment me your link code if you want to affiliate. c:
      ● All links must be 88x31 or 200x40 (Or dangerously close to it)
      ● All broken pictures/links WILL be removed
      Add our banner first! I will not add your banner unless I see one of ours when you profile comment me.

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
      User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces