► I wanna catch me a sprite! ◄
● I want: Hermes and bunny!
● Tip: 100g
● Total: 600g

Send trade, yes?

Cluttered Conversationalist

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..
If you have read this I have nommed on you and you are infected with the D-Virus ;D Profile Comment me saying, "You infected me!

[Techie]
Why thank you, that was sweet <3 I saw them and was like, "D'aww, well those look adorable... I want a pair o:"

And you can send trade now n_n

[Sophisticated]
Your order is coming right up xD

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..
If you have read this I have nommed on you and you are infected with the D-Virus ;D Profile Comment me saying, "You infected me!

[Techie]
Why thank you, that was sweet <3 I saw them and was like, "D'aww, well those look adorable... I want a pair o:"

And you can send trade now n_n

[Sophisticated]
Your order is coming right up xD

kool lol ill be hanging around in ur shop cause im sure ima buy oc art from you smile heheeh im just not sure what to bribe you XD

Dapper Sex Symbol

Ah, thank you~

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Techie]
D'aww, take your time <3 I may be easier on the bribes, I'm not sure. Though, I got 4 bribes to do, one being a couple, for animated chibis so.. I'm PRETTY busy o: I want to bring out the doodles again though, but I don't have time to put up the section yet~

[Sophisticated]
No problem n_n

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

[Techie]
D'aww, take your time <3 I may be easier on the bribes, I'm not sure. Though, I got 4 bribes to do, one being a couple, for animated chibis so.. I'm PRETTY busy o: I want to bring out the doodles again though, but I don't have time to put up the section yet~

[Sophisticated]
No problem n_n

kool lol well ill wait a little while until all the busyness is over smile

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

Yes! Thank you for understanding Techie 8D

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
yw smile lol im be rather busy with my art contest also smile ish gonna be fun smile

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

Good luck with it Techno 8D

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

Good luck with it Techno 8D

thnx smile good luck with ur shop smile omg i cant wait till 7 days cause ima get a tablet for my b-day well i hope lol

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

Thank you dear c: And your birthday is coming up?! O:

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

Thank you dear c: And your birthday is coming up?! O:

yup ish the june 28 ima be 15 woo!!! XD

User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

Oh really? I'm turning 16 in August 8D

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demynxis
User Image
..Dεмўπ✗iƨ..

Oh really? I'm turning 16 in August 8D

awesome smile ill get you something real nice smile lol ur sweet sixteen lol are u having one?
User Image

°♥°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°♥°
im back.

°♥°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°♥°

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items