Welcome to Gaia! ::

mr. awesome
Even Zaeyde knows it. The greatest September memory was my joining. wink xd

That's where you're wrong. The greatest September memory was my joining cause I joined 10 days before you. xd

Edit: Owns page 3!
Favorite Gaia memories?
First finding the Rumor Patrol Thread.
Greatest thread in the Q&F. By Far.
Much fun there. Like the day we all went pink, think that was December, or looking back at the now-gone picture of Lanzer in a pink dress.
Some great things in the RP thread.
~Trepi

Naughty Rabbit

fatfatgoeshome
mr. awesome

That's where you're wrong. The greatest September memory was my joining cause I joined 10 days before you. xd

I joined before both of you. 17 days and 27 days before blaugh
*joined before Fatfat!*
Also in September.
And Fatfat?
gonk STOP with the claiming of pages! Tis ANNOYING! 3nodding
~Trepi
Leyna
I joined before both of you. 17 days and 27 days before blaugh

Well, you don't own page 3! xd The Rumour Patrol is the best! I'm with Trepi, that's the greatest Q&F thread ever. Hey, remember the much fun on Halloween night? blaugh
January
I, and surely quite a few other people also, remember the January item update. When it occured, I was actually cruising the shops for some shoes. All of the sudden, these awesome shoes, the class shoes, suddenly appeared in Ian's store. Stupid as I was, I grabbed the first pair in sight and ran off home to put them on.
They were gone. They were replaced by an image that doesn't show up.
It was named " " and had a sellback of "gold."
So I started a thread, called "I jumped the gun and got shot" and soon enough, I had been well-known as "mr. awesome, owner of nothing."
The beloved "I jumped the gun and got shot" thread.
wow, this thread rocks for us people that joined really late. i was wondering when rares were added...
Now, now kiddies. ^^ No squabbles here.

Another memory of mine would have to be getting Gizmo. I set up a contest in the Temple and gave away a gift box named George. George died and turned into a gas mask I believe. The, I found Gizmo. 'Nuff said.
fatfatgoeshome
mr. awesome

Touche.

(POSTED a memory for Jan)

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

My favorite Gaia memory... hmm....

Lots of good times with friends in my home forums. Big shout out to the Mini-Shops and Breedables forums, woo! Awesome experiences with the community there, one of the most creative, active, and not-flamey on Gaia! I love you guys!

Ahem.

Also, getting modded. It was and still is an honor to help Gaia, despite the frustrating times and difficult situations I get dropped into!
Sosiqui
My favorite Gaia memory... hmm....

Lots of good times with friends in my home forums. Big shout out to the Mini-Shops and Breedables forums, woo! Awesome experiences with the community there, one of the most creative, active, and not-flamey on Gaia! I love you guys!

Ahem.

Also, getting modded. It was and still is an honor to help Gaia, despite the frustrating times and difficult situations I get dropped into!

Yep, that's my fave memory too. That and being blatantly adored in C&T, for no real reason. (Just wanted to thank Monica for this!)

Wheezing Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ah yes, that hot summer day of July, when a friend of mine said, "Hey, go to this website.", and behold, I was sucked into the neverending joy that is Gaia.

I remember my first rare. A grass skirt. I was ovethrown with pride. Until I found out it was worth crap. Then I cried. No, that's a lie.

BUT YOU STILL HAVE YET TO GIVE ME A PINK BOX GAIA! *hits screen with a beet*

*ahem*

And, my next favorite memory is when I realized what complete idiots dwell here. That was the day I swore to bash them all to the ground.

Also, some month, I forget which, when I made the first STORY TIME!!!. Eh. I'm fairly sure I'm my only fan. Except maybe Noam. *blinks*

Well, anyway...I heart U Gaia! gonk
This thing is awesome, Zae! whee
I also remember THIS FEBUARY when the weretail was added. It just HAD to be the day after I sold my werewolf set! XP
Great Job Zaeyde and Mizuiro!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces