H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Seliece

Her whip has a wheely~ >w< And she has that rip-off from Ulqui; THE EMO TEARS =D

Maybe she is related to Ulqui-kun...?
<<';';
@cougar-kun: XDDD That'd be so amusing; I can imagine another Rukia/Byakuya relationship. Ulqui's going to be the uber stoic one, and she'd just be bouncing around annoying the hell out of him with her...toys. o_o;;;
When I first saw Chiruchi, I literally said "Well, thats annoying." out loud.

x_x.

Though I do really like her mask fragment. I would want a clip like that. :]
I'm so excited with the fillers due to end soon. I wanna see Ryuuken! I'm hoping they'll keep his seiyuu from his 1 ep appearance from way back in the series because he was also Sesshomaru's seiyuu! whee
The fillers are going end? The fillers are going end?

Where's the proof? I need some proof because I start freaking out.
well, the bound arc looks like it'll end around the 11Xs. and since the movie seems to include Rukia's shikai stressed I'm really really hoping that they'll move on to the arrancar next. I really really really hope so, even if they had to break for more fillers before departing for hueco mundo, it would be worth it, just to see Grimmjaw and Ulquiorra. gonk
Blood Red Dreamer
well, the bound arc looks like it'll end around the 11Xs. and since the movie seems to include Rukia's shikai stressed I'm really really hoping that they'll move on to the arrancar next. I really really really hope so, even if they had to break for more fillers before departing for hueco mundo, it would be worth it, just to see Grimmjaw and Ulquiorra. gonk

Yup, cougar wants to see Ulqui-kun and Grimmie-chan!
D:

Well, ANN says that the title for episode 110 is "Reopening of the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student" which everyone on the site I get my Bleach from is taking to mean Shinji... and it also looks like Kariya is definitely going to die in 108 (this I'm just getting from the titles, I haven't watched the last several episodes so I don't know for sure). But I hate to bring my hopes up only to have them crushed. sweatdrop

..Oh happy day. biggrin

Now I can offical spaz.

WOOHOO.
*O* THEY'RE ENDING SOON?!?!

WOOHOOOOO! =D [Yea, the 110th episode title really foreshadows something ninja

Oh and in ch. 255, there was a color page with Rukia, Byakuya, Ichigo, etc. and a girl with a red bow in her hair as well as a man with a beard.

._. Who are they supposed to be again?
Embershadow

Well, ANN says that the title for episode 110 is "Reopening of the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student" which everyone on the site I get my Bleach from is taking to mean Shinji... and it also looks like Kariya is definitely going to die in 108 (this I'm just getting from the titles, I haven't watched the last several episodes so I don't know for sure). But I hate to bring my hopes up only to have them crushed. sweatdrop

I think you're right. My source says the same thing.

I can't wait!
xD
Seliece
*O* THEY'RE ENDING SOON?!?!

WOOHOOOOO! =D [Yea, the 110th episode title really foreshadows something ninja

Oh and in ch. 255, there was a color page with Rukia, Byakuya, Ichigo, etc. and a girl with a red bow in her hair as well as a man with a beard.

._. Who are they supposed to be again?

Ah, they're in the Bleach movie. I think episode 105 or 106 has previews of it in the OP.

Looks kinda interesting
The golden eyed shinigami with the red bow and sash's name is Senna. She's supposedly a shinigami but, for whatever reason, she's independant of SoulSociety. She's got some tie to the "Dark Ones" who're some kind of humanoid looking spirits(maybe rengade shingami?) who're somehow behind the "blanks", which are prettymuch just replacements for hollows for the purposes of the movie.
Blood Red Dreamer
The golden eyed shinigami with the red bow and sash's name is Senna. She's supposedly a shinigami but, for whatever reason, she's independant of SoulSociety. She's got some tie to the "Dark Ones" who're some kind of humanoid looking spirits(maybe rengade shingami?) who're somehow behind the "blanks", which are prettymuch just replacements for hollows for the purposes of the movie.

Could ya go into more detail...?
surprised
Sory if any of you count this as spam but does anyone know where I might find some english scans of the Bleach manga? I've looked everywhere... And the anime versions always ruin manga's... And I can't find a copy to buy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff