Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Kubo is forced to rush by Shounen Jump so I'm not really gonna blame him for much. I actually feel bad that he was not given the chance to end his manga the way he wanted. sad

The only criticism I have of him is his horrible pacing, and who knows, maybe Shounen jump got annoyed with that too, and hence this.

This chapter, 685 was okay, glad it wasn't the last since it would've been impossible to give a resolution to the shinigami and the humans.

I also not digging the whole rukia becoming a captain while Renji isn't. Idk why Kubo went that way. Maybe it for her fans? emotion_eyebrow

Lastly, glad the final chapter will most likely focus on the karakura gang, and hopefully Aizen and what could have possibly happened with the whole soul king.

I'm also betting Orihime and Ichigo got together. heart

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
flippinbananas
Kubo is forced to rush by Shounen Jump so I'm not really gonna blame him for much. I actually feel bad that he was not given the chance to end his manga the way he wanted. sad

The only criticism I have of him is his horrible pacing, and who knows, maybe Shounen jump got annoyed with that too, and hence this.

This chapter, 685 was okay, glad it wasn't the last since it would've been impossible to give a resolution to the shinigami and the humans.

I also not digging the whole rukia becoming a captain while Renji isn't. Idk why Kubo went that way. Maybe it for her fans? emotion_eyebrow

Lastly, glad the final chapter will most likely focus on the karakura gang, and hopefully Aizen and what could have possibly happened with the whole soul king.

I agree. I'm beyond pissed that Bleach as a manga was horribly rushed, bullshitted through and I feel entirely dissatisfied as a fan for ten years. But...thinking about it, you're right. I'd be so sad as an author that I couldn't finish my story the way I wanted to. Kubo probably has many who dislike him because of it, too...I empathize for him, as an author. If he feels that way, anyway...

...Similarly, Zombie Powder was well-liked but with a cliffhanger ending...Very sad...

Well, come on. Renji doesn't want to be captain. He wants to remain under Byakuya until he surpasses him; he made that clear several times. It makes perfect sense.

I'm betting Aizen replaced the Soul King after all, somehow.

Also...I will be disappointed, but will be able to gladly accept Orihime and Ichigo together. But holy crap, if Ichigo doesn't have kids who are also "inhuman" I WILL BE PISSED.

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mareonet

Well, come on. Renji doesn't want to be captain. He wants to remain under Byakuya until he surpasses him; he made that clear several times. It makes perfect sense.

Clearly Kubo was never in the military. IF you have the ability it doesn't really matter what you want...unless you start being a s**t and get kicked out you do what you are told.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
flippinbananas

It's funny how Rumiko Takahashi took FOREVER to work on Ranma 1/2 and yet Tite Kubo has to rush on his story ? I wonder if things were different if his manga series wasn't on Shonen Jump. Just because the anime version ended shouldn't mean he gets the axe for it.

However, that's how it is, out with the old and in with the new. (Even though One Piece has been running forever ...) I doubt the creator remembers anything about Gold Roger's treasure anymore neutral

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Skye River
(Even though One Piece has been running forever ...) I doubt the creator remembers anything about Gold Roger's treasure anymore neutral

User Image ...Pfft. If Eiichiro Oda is anywhere near the genius he seems to be...yeah, no. He's got records of his original ending for One Piece (likely with new pieces added on as time goes by) around, somewhere. How could you even say such a blasphemous thing?

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Mareonet

I agree. I'm beyond pissed that Bleach as a manga was horribly rushed, bullshitted through and I feel entirely dissatisfied as a fan for ten years. But...thinking about it, you're right. I'd be so sad as an author that I couldn't finish my story the way I wanted to. Kubo probably has many who dislike him because of it, too...I empathize for him, as an author. If he feels that way, anyway...

...Similarly, Zombie Powder was well-liked but with a cliffhanger ending...Very sad...

Also...I will be disappointed, but will be able to gladly accept Orihime and Ichigo together. But holy crap, if Ichigo doesn't have kids who are also "inhuman" I WILL BE PISSED.

I also heard that Kubo is the type of person who doesn't do everything his editors want. Many times editors have a alot of say in the way the manga is going. Kubo's the type to write his story the way HE wants. On twitter, he had some fans insult Orihime, and he only replied back that he would increase her screentime in spite because of them. lmao. I actually respect that about him, but then again having a "bad" relationship with shounen jump didn't obviously work in his favor.

If SJ closed down his manga because it wasn't popular enough, then that's stupid too, because they barely ever gave Bleach a chance to shine. They barely ever advertised the manga. Ichigo was pushed to the back while Luffy, Naruto and Toriko would be in the foreground on monthly manga volumes.

I thought renji wanted to surpass Byakuya so he can get close to Rukia again, and thanks to Ichigo they are "together" again. He can be with her whenever. But if its truly still that, than that makes sense.

Same. Aizen needs closure too. No way do I wanna hear any background info on him.

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
flippinbananas
Mareonet

I also heard that Kubo is the type of person who doesn't do everything his editors want. Many times editors have a alot of say in the way the manga is going. Kubo's the type to write his story the way HE wants. On twitter, he had some fans insult Orihime, and he only replied back that he would increase her screentime in spite because of them. lmao. I actually respect that about him, but then again having a "bad" relationship with shounen jump didn't obviously work in his favor.

If SJ closed down his manga because it wasn't popular enough, then that's stupid too, because they barely ever gave Bleach a chance to shine. They barely ever advertised the manga. Ichigo was pushed to the back while Luffy, Naruto and Toriko would be in the foreground on monthly manga volumes.

I thought renji wanted to surpass Byakuya so he can get close to Rukia again, and thanks to Ichigo they are "together" again. He can be with her whenever. But if its truly still that, than that makes sense.

Same. Aizen needs closure too. No way do I wanna hear any background info on him.

I have this feeling Rukia and Renji are sort of like the new Rangiku ans Gin: childhood friends and still close despite being a captain and lieutenant from different divisions.

I respect Kubo a lot, too. Despite everything...Even though I know I have said some harsh things in the past several years...Hoo, boy...
Somber Ash
Mareonet

Clearly Kubo was never in the military. IF you have the ability it doesn't really matter what you want...unless you start being a s**t and get kicked out you do what you are told.

Implying that the Gotei 13 is anything like a real-world military. Ikkaku had his bankai for ages and several higher members of the Gotei 13 knew, but they didn't force him to become a captain.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
FINAL BLEACH CHAPTER 686

*takes a deep breath*

OMG THAT"S IT. NO MOOOREEEE BLEACH . *CRIESSSSSS*

So overall, it was obviously very rushed so I did not enjoy it 100%, but I am glad to see all the gang happy.

Ichigo and Orhime's kid is soooooo adorable. I can't believe it canon. I've been rooting for them for so long. He looks like his dad, but with his mom's facial features e.g. more soft and innocent looking. Momma's boy. And orihime watches over him with the help of her fairies. That is the cutest thing ever. omG

Rukia and Renji hit it off too. lol. Their daughter looks like such a kickass little girl like her dad. Defeinitely a daddy's girl.

Go Chad! Kubo tried to do you justice as best he could.

Sad to see Uryu alone, but he's similing and still close to the team.

Where the hell is Isshin??

Damn karin.

The ending. verrrrryyyyyy nostalgic to ichigo and rukia's first meeting. nice touch.

And lastly, I am so upset that Aizen is locked up. I wanna give him a hug. He deserves to have atleast an expresso machine. Can't leave him alone for the rest of his immortal life.

P.S. Not too happy about the special annoncement about a live action movie. I'll watch it sure, but keepin my expectation reallllly low.

P.S.S. I really wish Kubo was not haxed. He could've developed this ending so much better. We have no clue what's going on with other characters like grimmjow, Urahara, etc. Databook, I hope you come out soon.

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well...at least it's over I guess? Predictable as hell...but over.

Tipsy Tycoon

The special announcement was so lame, seriously a live action movie burning_eyes I was hoping they would announce the return of the anime at least.

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nate Galler
Somber Ash
Mareonet

Implying that the Gotei 13 is anything like a real-world military. Ikkaku had his bankai for ages and several higher members of the Gotei 13 knew, but they didn't force him to become a captain.

He talks about keeping it secret so he won't be forced at some point...

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iAkatsuki Uchiha
The special announcement was so lame, seriously a live action movie burning_eyes I was hoping they would announce the return of the anime at least.

Yeah I wanted them to finish animating it out.

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Ten years following this story and...

...is it really over? This is the second manga series I loved so much that I followed as closely as I could that I've watched come to end. First was Hellsing...

...Wow...

...What a...

Disappointment.

At the same TIME, I got what I wanted in the end, which was for CHILDREN!!! YEEEEAAAAAAH! Whoo-HOO! Children! Ha! I don't have to make up at least two for my fanfiction rewrite series!! So happy! User Image

...Wait, what. Where is what is this madness about a live action movie. It has been mentioned for years now, but is it really happening, now? What about the anime! I don't even like anime very much and would rather the anime go on!!

...I feel for Aizen, too...

But the gang is otherwise together. That makes me happy. Orihime is with the love of her live...Ahh. And Renji and Ruki together officially!! AAAH! SO ADORABLE!

But...were he and Ichigo ever such gigantic men before?! Good grief, their wives are so small in comparison to them!

And as for that black thing...what the heck happened? I'm not sorry, there are too many plotholes and unknowns in this series for me to be entirely satisfied or happy. But. That's what fanfiction are for~♥

It was nice, Bleach. You shall forever remain at the top of my favorite manga series. User Image

ON TO ONE PIECE! User Image

Regular

Feels like i wasted 10 years of my life reading this, the last chapter was garbage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff