K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

oh...my...lord....

DRA-GON-BALL-ZEEEEEEEEEEE guy as Aizen?!? All grace is lost.quite sad

Ace Fairy

Blood Red Dreamer
Ya know, I only just thought of this(Though it may just be me being way too much of a geek), but does anyone else think that part of Kaname Tousen's design may have come from Geordie LaForge from StarTrek: The Next Generation? Somehow Tousen's relationship with Wonderwyce reminds me of how Data was always hanging around Geordie and asking really childishly innocent questions; but again, this may just be me being WAY too much of a nerd. sweatdrop

Hi.

And no, you're not. But I didn't go as far as think about the Data connection. Just the 'OMG it's that funky visor thing!'
Well, that and Wonderwyce should meet Nell.
.... That...

That..

That dude as Aizen's voice?

;-;
I'm sure it won't sound too ridiculous... I hope.

Even if the dubs are godawful I'm still going to watch them out of curiosity.
....it's official. Bleach has been destroyed by them dubs. D:

I've always hated DBZ; not only were the voices atrocious [then again, I hate all dubs ._.;;;] but the art just pissed me off. And the storyline. Wasn't there that one guy who kept dying and then getting revived?

Different note; Dead or Alive 4 players--anyone know who does Eliot's voice? =D It's REALLY really pretty, and for some reason, I imagined that as Kaito's or Ludwig's voice o_o;;;

Am I the only one who doesn't think the dub got too destroyed...?
Chapter 257 RAW is out.

Spoilers/ Well, Ishida and Peshe? I think that's his name, are still fighting that one chick. Peshe slips on his spit and falls. Ishida saves him. Uh..I dont really know anything else, besides thats Ishida now has a sword of some sort, and its ******** awesome. biggrin !!! /Spoiler
.[Wabisuke]-
Chapter 257 RAW is out.

Spoilers/ Well, Ishida and Peshe? I think that's his name, are still fighting that one chick. Peshe slips on his spit and falls. Ishida saves him. Uh..I dont really know anything else, besides thats Ishida now has a sword of some sort, and its ******** awesome. biggrin !!! /Spoiler
I think they're some kind of oneshot thing, kinda like the glove. Ryuken probably made them as an equalizer for combat against shinigami. But they are indeed awsome whee
Blood Red Dreamer
.[Wabisuke]-
Chapter 257 RAW is out.

I think they're some kind of oneshot thing, kinda like the glove. Ryuken probably made them as an equalizer for combat against shinigami. But they are indeed awsome whee

Probably, which is probably why he has so many of them.
I'm sorry, but this needs to go back to the front page.
I was re-reading the 19X chapters and I noticed something; When Ulquiorra and Yammy first arrived in the material world, Ulquiorra said that there were only 3 people who could be dangerous. Ichigo wasn't one, because his only threat was in his potential, but when Urahara and Yoruichi drove Ulquiorra back, Ulquiorra expressed a firm belief that he could've beaten both of them if they had to protect Inoue and Ichigo. So, I'm assuming that Urahara and Yoruichi weren't either of the 3 mentioned either. I'm hoping Isshin and Ryuken were 2 of the 3 though, because that would be really, really cool. I wonder who the third was though...
That'd be pretty sweet if was Isshin, and Ryuuken.

x_x

And I really want to know their back story.

And I think that they must have known each other for a long time, because I was re-reading the first volume, with Chad and parakeet, with the car crash, Isshin was yelling on the phone, and he told the person to tell their boss, that it was a request from Kurosaki, and that he'll find some free beds really quick.

...Did that paragraph make any sense at all...

And also the fact that Ryuuken knew Isshin when he was a shinigami, so..

Yeah...

x_X I dont think any thing in this post makes sense, but oh well. :D!

Ace Fairy

Wabisuke, you're making complete sense.

To me at least.

I think, unless it's something medical related, they're pretty cold to each other. They know who the other person is and they just don't get along. (And they fight about whose method of child rearing is better. eek ) But they're both doctors, so when someone's life is in danger that kinda dissipates.

There are so many back stories, and so many progressions we aren't seeing at the moment though.
Woohoo, I made sense. biggrin I can check that off my "Things to do in the future." list.

Yeah, they were pretty cold towards each other, but Isshin said that, that was the first time Ryuuken had called him Kurosaki, so they must have been friends sometime.

x_x I just wish KT would hurry up, and give us a back story already.

What I really want to know, is what happened to Ishida's mom.
._. *has never thought about Ishi's mom* ^^; Er, oops?

Hm...I'm kinda sad that Urahara and Yoruichi might not be two of the three. o_o;;;

Might it be one of the Vaizards...? Shinji, perhaps? Or maybe some completely obscure character that has yet to show up XD My heart is screaming "Hitsugaya", but I know that's not possible ;_;

~_~ That dominatrix arrancar is going to give me nightmares.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff