H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Megane's got PINK HAIR!!!!! heart whee heart 4laugh heart whee heart
And it looks like that one espada girl really is a ganguro. That chapter cover made me squeel. xp Chiruchi makes me laugh though, but it's interesting that she's only Ishida's 2nd non projectile opponent(1st was Kurotsuchi Mayuri), and that's arguable concidering that she uses that chain or wire on the end of her zanpakutou hilt like a projectile. Is it a little chakram that she has on it? neutral

(How do you think Megane-bishi's name should be romanticized? Za-e-ru-a-po-llo; just the way it looks, "Zaeruapollo", "Zaelapollo", "Zaelaporro", "Zaerapollo", "Zaeraporro", or something else?)

I like Zaelapolo or Zaelapollo, but no matter what, it's hard to spell, so I think I'll just call him Zachan instead. neutral

But God, I love him (pink hair, roflmao). He just shot to the position of my second-favorite espada (because no one can beat Ulqui, of course. cool )

But he does appear to be a scientist type, since Aizen mentioned research, and the first thing I thought when I saw him was that he reminded me of a mad scientist.

.........I think my site's hibernating or something D: I'M STILL STUCK AT 253! ...this sucks ;^;

But I can still marvel at Z-chan's hotness X3 [Z-chan's easier to spell than....that. @_@;;;]

I want to see ganguro-girl in action :<
I read a scanlation that shortened his name to "Zaera" and I kinda like that, but it bothers me that he has the spainish word 'chicken' is in his name. confused Plus, concidering the use of suffixes in Japanese names, it seems really odd that he's basically been identified as a literal chicken;
____(o)maru=__boy/man, ____ko=__child(for girls), ____-ro=__son, etc...
Thus Zaeruapollo could possibly mean "zaerua chicken"? neutral It confuses me so... but I like his glasses, and it looks like they really are his mask fragment after all. cool

[edit]: oh, and while browsing Bleach fanart, if found this amusing little spoof comic. whee
Blood Red Dreamer
I read a scanlation that shortened his name to "Zaera" and I kinda like that, but it bothers me that he has the spainish word 'chicken' is in his name. confused Plus, concidering the use of suffixes in Japanese names, it seems really odd that he's basically been identified as a literal chicken;
____(o)maru=__boy/man, ____ko=__child(for girls), ____-ro=__son, etc...
Thus Zaeruapollo could possibly mean "zaerua chicken"? neutral It confuses me so... but I like his glasses, and it looks like they really are his mask fragment after all. cool

[edit]: oh, and while browsing Bleach fanart, if found this amusing little spoof comic. whee

Wow, I could actually read those kanji. eek

But my vocabulary still isn't good enough... well, I got the jist of it, which was Gin went to Hawaii and didn't buy something, or bought something, and then said something to Aizen, and then something about Tousen's sword.

Are they really his fragment... lol, Kubo has totally lost it.

The basic idea behind the little spoof strip was about the last page of chapter 211, where it kinda looks mysterious when Tousen shows up to stop Grimjow, but he was still the only black guy at the time, so it was actually really obvious that it had to be him. The joke is that it had you thinking; "well of course it's Tousen" but then 'Surprise!' what if it was just Gin with a tan? ...and tousen's sword... sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.VSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o_o His glasses are his mask fragment? ...wow. How's that for creativity? ;D Me likeths!

[Yep. Site's definitely in hibernation D:]

Ohhh! I get the joke now XD Haha...ha..ha. o_o;;;
Blood Red Dreamer
The basic idea behind the little spoof strip was about the last page of chapter 211, where it kinda looks mysterious when Tousen shows up to stop Grimjow, but he was still the only black guy at the time, so it was actually really obvious that it had to be him. The joke is that it had you thinking; "well of course it's Tousen" but then 'Surprise!' what if it was just Gin with a tan? ...and tousen's sword... sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.VSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I get it now!
:B
cougar-kun
Blood Red Dreamer

I get it now!
:B

oh my gosh i forgot about that chapter!
Seliece
o_o His glasses are his mask fragment? ...wow. How's that for creativity? ;D Me likeths!

Yeah, I thought it was a cool idea too. I kinda thought they might be when we saw him before, but I wasn't sure until I saw the cover pages for chapter 255. When we get to see his frames that close, they're definitly bone.

On a different topic; anyone else absolutely in love with the volume 25 cover?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blood Red Dreamer
Seliece

Yeah, I thought it was a cool idea too. I kinda thought they might be when we saw him before, but I wasn't sure until I saw the cover pages for chapter 255. When we get to see his frames that close, they're definitly bone.

Of course! Hollow Ichigo FTW!!!
Blood Red Dreamer
Seliece

Yup, cougar has claimed cover 25 as her favorite (by a long shot from the others).
3nodding
*O* That IS a cool cover!

XD I still like the Toshirou one best, of course. I want one that has Gin in his arrancar outfit :<

[Why can't MY glasses be as cool as his D: emo ]

The new cover is probably my favorite so far... but my other favorite is the volume 22 cover, with Ulquiorra. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff