H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Shichimaru
I'm an avid reader, too! However, when it comes to Hanatarou, there's only one or two good fanfics that AREN'T romance in any way. There seems to be a rise in Hanatarou X Ganju...Maybe I should be the one to write a good fanfic about him....

AOSDIHF! I must finish typing that fanfic I wrote about him and his zanpakto... creepy little bugger that it is biggrin

HanaxGanju? Ew, plz.
So they hugged eachother once. It was a long-time-no-see-airport-type hug.
Shichimaru
You kidding? That's the ONLY substantial Hanatarou pairing. I've seen Hanatarou X Gin, and Hana X Ichigo, but those were just random yaoi fanart..

It's official: Hana's too pathetic to get a girl. So he married Gin instead!
<div style="border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0) padding: 4px; background-color: rgb(248, 155, 160) width: 220px;"><div style="padding: 5px; background-color: rgb(224, 49, 60) font-family: Arial; color: rgb(255, 255, 255) font-size: 10px; text-align: center;"><font size="2"><strong>Certificate of Marriage</strong></font><br>This is to certify that<br><strong>Gin Ichimaru</strong> & <strong>Yamada Hanatarou</strong><br>were married on<br><strong>December 20, 2006</strong><br><a href="http://www.myfconline.com/">Marry Your Favorite Character</a></div></div>

Put that somewhere that accepts HTML, and you will see....XD

Anyways, Nell Tu FTW. Healing spit!? O_<
Oh yea, back in chapter 254, though it's not really spit, it's like throwing up when you haven't eaten anything. So its really healing stomach juice. 3nodding
THat might make more sense........ biggrin

Offtopic: Wow, there's a domo-kun smiley! YAY!! domokun

On-topic: OMFG!! INUYASHA MOVIE MARATHON!?!? AAAAGH!! INYASHA SUCKED BALLS!! GIVE ME BLEACH!!! Waaaah~....
Blood Red Dreamer

Oh yea, back in chapter 254, though it's not really spit, it's like throwing up when you haven't eaten anything. So its really healing stomach juice. 3nodding

Bodily fluids with healing properties... confused
254 was kind of a gross chapter, but it was funny ^^
XD Healing spit. That's pretty common actually, seeing as how in tons of books I see things like "saliva heals wounds!" [Think the Darren Shan saga] heart

crying The poorly drawn profiles/faces in Inuyasha made me cry...

Meh. Where ish meh Bleach movie?! D:< *can't wait*
I cant remember whether it was here, or some place else, that somone was asking for an omake with Ukitake pinned up against a tree. I think it was here.

So, Heres Part one

And the other is Here

They're not translated, Sorry.
Wabisuke, do you have most of the omakes saved? Because there is another I've been looking for.

According to what I've read on Wiki, in that comic they're trying to make a calendar of something for all the attractive male captains. That's why they tore his shirt off and took pictures.
xD I dont have all of them saved. But I probably could find them.

And what's the one your looking for. I might have it.

Oh. xD I was like. What are they doing?
merry christmas to all those who celebrate it. Hope you had fun, be sure to let the rest of us know what presents you got. mrgreen
hmm who do u think will be the first to find orihime? haha i'm kinda a fan (if u couldn't tell) and i'm way happy that this arc centers around her, i wish she was in it a bit more tho. i think ichigo will see her first (just cuz he's the main character lol) but i wonder what her reaction will be, whoever she meets...
@Wabisuke: Oh yea, that was me. XD THANKS SO MUCH!!!

^^

Yea, I really wanted to see Ukitake with his shirt off. *drooooolpool*

XDDD Do you have the one where Ukitake gave Toshirou a live-sized action figure of him fighting for his birthday?
You're welcome.

And I might have it, I'm not on the computer with all my manga saved on it, but I'll look.
heart

Thank you very much~
Orihime_Chan16
hmm who do u think will be the first to find orihime? haha i'm kinda a fan (if u couldn't tell) and i'm way happy that this arc centers around her, i wish she was in it a bit more tho. i think ichigo will see her first (just cuz he's the main character lol) but i wonder what her reaction will be, whoever she meets...

I have a feeling Ichi will probably reach her first... she'll probably tell him to leave because she already has a plan... I don't really know.

@Wabisuke
I heard there was another omake in volume 22 about Hana's zanpakto.

Ace Fairy

Yay for those omake.
I really need to find more of them as I've only seen 12 or so.

So... Nell's 'spit' is like Minazuki? Interesting to see all the parallels between arrancar and shinigami.

I need to read the volumes more if I missed out on Hana's zanpakuto.

@Seliece: I go in the writing forum... And word games.

Oh and I found this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces