I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Setsana_Jinrou
Blood Red Dreamer
DEAR LORD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Americans ruined Renji's manly voice! gonk He sounds like a kid!

OMG!!! Yes they did!! I watched it and I was waiting all intense like and then he sounded nothing like the renji we all love. crying If they ruin Byakuya I will cry!! evil

ohh they better not ruin Byakuya!
SEE?!?! SEE!?!?! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DUBS?!

D:

Ichigo does NOT sound like Ichigo. crying I hate all their voices [intensely; D: I guess it's just a matter of taste, but...meh. @_@;;; *is in denial that anyone would like those horrid voices* ^^; ]
Bleach is wonderful. It keeps your clothes fresh and stainless.

Oh wait...

---

But I kid.

I agree. Ichigo does NOT sound like Ichigo in the dub. Neither does Orehime, or Urahara, or Rukia, or...well, any of them. gonk
*is still writhing in agony from the dub*

gonk

I'm sad...please, keep all dubs with Toshirou out of my way [when they come out or whatever] so I won't have to jump out a window.

Sugary Pie-Maker

heart heart heart
well of course Zangetsu the best what r you ppl thinking exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Sugary Pie-Maker

Miemie-chan3
heart heart heart
well of course Zangetsu the best what r you ppl thinking exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
ha ha ha ha ha.......... mrgreen idk greeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn
Shinmeiryuu
Setsana_Jinrou
Blood Red Dreamer
DEAR LORD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Americans ruined Renji's manly voice! gonk He sounds like a kid!

OMG!!! Yes they did!! I watched it and I was waiting all intense like and then he sounded nothing like the renji we all love. crying If they ruin Byakuya I will cry!! evil

ohh they better not ruin Byakuya!

Actually, I heard a rumor that the American voiceactor for Sephiroth in AdventChildren was cast as Byakuya. So he might actually be in character.
Ya know, I only just thought of this(Though it may just be me being way too much of a geek), but does anyone else think that part of Kaname Tousen's design may have come from Geordie LaForge from StarTrek: The Next Generation? Somehow Tousen's relationship with Wonderwyce reminds me of how Data was always hanging around Geordie and asking really childishly innocent questions; but again, this may just be me being WAY too much of a nerd. sweatdrop
If they mess up hitsugaya-kun's voice, I might just kill myself.
They totally ruined Renji's voice!! I almost started crying cuz I stayed all the way up till 12 to hear his voice, nd it was just such a disappointment. crying crying
Blood Red Dreamer
Ya know, I only just thought of this(Though it may just be me being way too much of a geek), but does anyone else think that part of Kaname Tousen's design may have come from Geordie LaForge from StarTrek: The Next Generation? Somehow Tousen's relationship with Wonderwyce reminds me of how Data was always hanging around Geordie and asking really childishly innocent questions; but again, this may just be me being WAY too much of a nerd. sweatdrop

Could well be (to both Tousen being influenced by that guy and you being a nerd) but as I never saw Star Trek, any generation, I wouldn't know. The visor looks pretty similar, though... maybe it's just a coincidence? But who knows, Kubo could be a Star Trek fan...

I agree about Renji's voice. T-T

Though I do like Yoruichi's man/cat voice.

For some reason, I was really scared that it was going to be a girl who did it.

D:

Dear Lord have mercy when we hear Gin's voice.

;-;

I weep at the thought....
Embershadow
Blood Red Dreamer

Could well be (to both Tousen being influenced by that guy and you being a nerd) but as I never saw Star Trek, any generation, I wouldn't know. The visor looks pretty similar, though... maybe it's just a coincidence? But who knows, Kubo could be a Star Trek fan...

rofl well, the nerd assumption is a safe one, if nothing else. In The Next Generation, Georidie was almost always seen with Data, an android who was essentailly above human limitations mentally and physically, but he had very little understanding of his own mind. So he'd always go to 'the blind black guy' and they'd talk about human habits and the human mind.

I remember one episode another crew member walked in and found Geordie and Data at a canvas and asked what they were doing and Data replied; "Geordie is teach me how to paint." I always liked the idea of a blind man teaching an android to paint and understand the distintly, abstract, human concept of "beauty". Sorry, geeking out, but what I meant was that Data and Wonderwyce are both childishly innocent. And Geordie and Tousen share the same cool visor. xp

BTW, ever since 255, the stars before your text have reminded me of Chiruchi. xd
...I'm weeping already for all the present voices D:

XD Now I'm imagining Kubo Tite as a closet Star Trek fan; complete with outfits and figurines. For some reason, that is oddly and unreasonably hilarious.

My image of the tooth fairy has been unreversibly scarred o_o;;;
I was thinking, the character ID page for Ichigo's inner hollow had Ichigo's name mirrored, and when Hirako Shinji first shwoed up at Ichigo's school, he introduced himself by writing his name backwards on the board and saying something like; "I'm very good at writing things backwards." Anyone think this may be some kind of a hint about Shinji's inner balance between shinigami and hollow?

On a different, and for some grimmer, note; I was checking up with the career of one of my favorite American voice actors(one of very few whom I appreciate) when I noticed that he's been working on Bleach's American release. Liam Christopher O'Brien is not only one of the alternating script writers of the American dub, but he also played Orihime's brother, Ishida's grandfather, and as it appears, he's due to play Ukitake Jyuushirou-taicho. Oddly enough, he's actually particularly well known specifically for playing unique and often deranged/crazy characters as well as 'evil genius' characters. So, I'm kinda surprised he's been cast as Ukitake-taicho and not Kurotsuchi-taicho. neutral
(To give you an idea of his usual roles; almost every one of his big series characters has either been the series' comedy relief character, or been a crazy person with at least one 'screaming from mental breakdown' scenes. Oh, and he also played one of the suicidal kids in an episode of BoogiepopPhantom. sweatdrop )

Oh, and if anyone wasn't distressed by any of that, Aizen and Ganju will be sharing their American voice actor, who will sppearantly be Kyle ********* ain't he?); best known for his roles in the American Dragon Ball Z TV series,movies, and videogames, in all of which he has played Adult Gohan and/or the pre&post-ep. narrator. (Yes, the "Next time on DRA-GON-BALL-ZEEEEEEEEEEE" guy)

Personally, I think the directors would've been better off trying to round up the voice actors from the Rurouni Kenshin dubs. I can actually imagine Makoto Shishio's actor making a pretty good Zaraki.

oh...my...lord....

DRA-GON-BALL-ZEEEEEEEEEEE guy as Aizen?!? All grace is lost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff