Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
CHAPTER 682 OUT

Alright...i honestl expected Orihime to heal Ichigo completely before he ran off, but looks like dude didn't have the patience, and then when he falls and trips, he tell renji to go back and stay behind.

for real ichigo, your too cute AND stupid bruh. emotion_omnomnom

Sucks we didn't see all the nakama together. Hope we do soon. And what of Chad? emotion_donotwant

Ichigo's sword breaking again was such a pain in the butt to see. ORRRRRRRRRRRR it could be an illusion created with Aizen??? emotion_facepalm

oh Aizen

Aizen

AIZEN'SSSSSS FINALLY BACKKKKKKKKKKKK. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

P.S. Ichigo's the Renji and Rukia wingman. wooooot. emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
flippinbananas
CHAPTER 682 OUT

Alright...i honestl expected Orihime to heal Ichigo completely before he ran off, but looks like dude didn't have the patience, and then when he falls and trips, he tell renji to go back and stay behind.

for real ichigo, your too cute AND stupid bruh. emotion_omnomnom

Sucks we didn't see all the nakama together. Hope we do soon. And what of Chad? emotion_donotwant

Ichigo's sword breaking again was such a pain in the butt to see. ORRRRRRRRRRRR it could be an illusion created with Aizen??? emotion_facepalm

oh Aizen

Aizen

AIZEN'SSSSSS FINALLY BACKKKKKKKKKKKK. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

P.S. Ichigo's the Renji and Rukia wingman. wooooot. emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

Orihime's healing is like having a cell phone charge its batteries. It's too slow for anyone (unless you're staring at her boobies).

Ichigo's sword broke again O_o ? Someone needs to teach him how to strengthen his zanpaktou. Ichigo better have a decent bankai behind that broken sword. As for Aizen, I wonder if he can really hold back Yhwach. I have a feeling he might swallow him too.

I'm curious is Uryuu can stop Yhwach with an arrow with a silver arrowhead ? All of a sudden, he's treated like a werewolf hunter ?
Weird to think that after all this time Bleach is finally closing in on its end. And this thread has been here for over a decade.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
AIZEN FINALLY FREE FROM HIS CHAIR

AIZEN FIGHTING

AIZEN FIGHTING BACH

AIZEN HELPING ICHIGO

AIZEN

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
flippinbananas
AIZEN FINALLY FREE FROM HIS CHAIR

AIZEN FIGHTING

AIZEN FIGHTING BACH

AIZEN HELPING ICHIGO

AIZEN

LOL, I like how nonchalant Aizen is about the whole thing. He's like 'well I can't troll the shinigami at the moment so I'll troll Bach' hahaha.

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Aizen, generally being the outrageous badass he is. Annoying character he can be, he is the one thing saving this manga right now. Am I right...? Pfft, now watch. Either Aizen is SOMEHOW going to die despite supposedly not being able to, or some other a**-pull is going to happen. Because...that's what's been happening.

Or maybe I'm just being pessimistic because of obvious reasons. Honestly, I just want Bleach to end so I can focus on my fanfiction series rewriting the whole manga...

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mareonet
Aizen, generally being the outrageous badass he is. Annoying character he can be, he is the one thing saving this manga right now. Am I right...? Pfft, now watch. Either Aizen is SOMEHOW going to die despite supposedly not being able to, or some other a**-pull is going to happen. Because...that's what's been happening.

Or maybe I'm just being pessimistic because of obvious reasons. Honestly, I just want Bleach to end so I can focus on my fanfiction series rewriting the whole manga...

LOL, I am also waiting to work on a fanfiction til the series is over so I feel you there. Though I dunno if there will be asspulling or not since there are limited chapters to go. Honestly I think I'd be sort of nice if it ended there and we just got several chapters of 'where people are now' at the end of things. I know that won't happen but dare to dream...

Good luck on your series : )

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Somber Ash
Mareonet

LOL, I am also waiting to work on a fanfiction til the series is over so I feel you there. Though I dunno if there will be asspulling or not since there are limited chapters to go. Honestly I think I'd be sort of nice if it ended there and we just got several chapters of 'where people are now' at the end of things. I know that won't happen but dare to dream...

Good luck on your series : )

Yeah, other people are saying the same, that it should end here. But I guess that would rush it...not to mention still too many questions with zero amount of answers...but I understand why that is being said. I guess I shouldn't ask for too much and just save my own ideas for my fanfics, eh?

Good luck to you, too! smile

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Mareonet

I wonder if the Hogyouku holds the key to countering Yhwach ... It's not like Aizen could really die and Yhwach fell under kyoka suigetsu's spell. I doubt Yhwach saw that coming. Kinda reminds me of what Sasuke did to Danzo in Naruto Shippuden with his genjutsu.

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Skye River
Mareonet

I wonder if the Hogyouku holds the key to countering Yhwach ... It's not like Aizen could really die and Yhwach fell under kyoka suigetsu's spell. I doubt Yhwach saw that coming. Kinda reminds me of what Sasuke did to Danzo in Naruto Shippuden with his genjutsu.

Well they said somewhere Yhwach can see all futures ever - so yeah him seeing Aizen's 'release' for his blade sort of makes perfect sense. That and the Quincy used to watch the Shinigami for years didn't they? Either way I'm okay with Aizen winning over the Quincy douche.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Somber Ash
Skye River
Mareonet

Well they said somewhere Yhwach can see all futures ever - so yeah him seeing Aizen's 'release' for his blade sort of makes perfect sense. That and the Quincy used to watch the Shinigami for years didn't they? Either way I'm okay with Aizen winning over the Quincy douche.

If you think about it, nobody has seen Aizen's bankai ninja The whole time he fought Ichigo, he was evolving like a pokemon mixed with something from Resident Evil.
Ichigo is all four: Soul Reaper, Hollow, Quincy, and Human

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Akilex 11
Ichigo is all four: Soul Reaper, Hollow, Quincy, and Human

You forgot fullbringer ...

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well the Aizen thing apparently doesn't matter? The only way I'll be 'shocked' by the conclusion is if Aizen is suddenly made the Cpt Commander. XD. But that's silly, it will be Ichigo.

I do sort of want to see some Ishida x Orihime but that's pretty unlikely too.

Man, I guess they really decided '******** you dude finish the manga now'. Hahaha.

I disagree with Rukia becoming a new cpt over Renji but whatever...it's not like it matters really at this point.

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
that was literally the most shitty rushed ending i have ever seen
idk which i hate more, this ending or nisekoi's ending..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff