I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Blood Red Dreamer
Seliece
o_o His glasses are his mask fragment? ...wow. How's that for creativity? ;D Me likeths!

[Yep. Site's definitely in hibernation D:]

Ohhh! I get the joke now XD Haha...ha..ha. o_o;;;
Yeah, I thought it was a cool idea too. I kinda thought they might be when we saw him before, but I wasn't sure until I saw the cover pages for chapter 255. When we get to see his frames that close, they're definitly bone.

On a different topic; anyone else absolutely in love with the volume 25 cover?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

dude......so awesome.......

Okay, am I the only one who thought: "evil tooth fairy", when I saw Ishida's opponent...?
*O* I like vol. 22's cover too =3

The weirdest one, I think, was...well, all of them were pretty good actually. o_o I just didn't like the Aizen cover 'cause I hate him D:<

XD Great. Now I'm going to start drawing Ishida wrestling with a teeny tiny tooth fairy.

Actually, I thought more along the lines of "dominatrix"...must have been the whip...

But I just have a dirty mind. neutral

XDDD

Dominatrix? Rawr heart

Haha. I think like that too ,_, as for the killer tooth fairy....I've been reading too much Kaori Yuki D:

Although a 3-inch-tall dominatrix fairy is highly amusing xd I can already imagine refined Ishida's expression.

lol, the poor guy. xd

Hey, I just realized that today is my 2-year Gaia anniversary... am I really that old? eek

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Does anyone here know anyone who can draw me a picture? if so pm me
*coughSPAMcough* -_-

YAY MY SITE FINALLY CHURNED OUT 254 and 255!

Two chapters. No wonder it took them so long D:
I find it odd that she's actually got the wing attatchments though... I mean, having two giant flaps like that on the back of her outfit can't really be useful, can it? But it's not just you Embershadow, her first appearance even had the signiture dominatrix angle and pose, with the one foot bent and the whip pulled tight. I actually think she's kinda cute, in a "Jesus Christ! She's trying to kill me! ...that's hot." kinda way. sweatdrop
Blood Red Dreamer
I find it odd that she's actually got the wing attatchments though... I mean, having two giant flaps like that on the back of her outfit can't really be useful, can it? But it's not just you Embershadow, her first appearance even had the signiture dominatrix angle and pose, with the one foot bent and the whip pulled tight. I actually think she's kinda cute, in a "Jesus Christ! She's trying to kill me! ...that's hot." kinda way. sweatdrop

Yeah, when we first saw her (from the back, in 254) I was like... What is that coming out of her back? eek

Cute, haha. Well, I guess I can kind of see what you mean. I like how her mask fragment is kind of a hair clip thing.

AHA. Now that I actually READ the chapters, I know what you guys are talking about XD

o_o;;; she's....kinda creepy D: [She reminds me of that kinky witch from Ludwig Kakumei xd ] And she calls Ishida "weird clothes!" [literal translation from Chinese ^^ I find it amusing]

And of course, there's that must--semi-panty shot >_<

Her whip has a wheely~ >w< And she has that rip-off from Ulqui; THE EMO TEARS =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff