Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2505 2506 2507 > >> >>> »|

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gin-Yasha
sorry to bust in, sweatdrop but i just wanted to say, as a dom/switch, you're wonderful people and i heart you.

don't take any crap, particularly not from doms who aren't worth you. mrgreen

Thanks for your support! biggrin

Misty: I'm really sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to loose someone close to you. It really sucks. Welcome to the Thread, by the way.
I'm sorry to hear that Misty, but it sounds to me like your on the right track... I would like to sugest you take things one step at a time, and go at your own pace.

Hey Neya, it's been a long while, how are you?

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I've been doing pretty good. Just had my bridal shower. How have you been Yume?
This is a very good idea, I'll probably hang around.

3nodding
Hey... I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself..
People call me Cokee..( not sure why though)
and I'm a sub/switch.
I don't talk about this that much but I'd love to get to know you and hear your experiences/opinions. 3nodding
Hi my name is Helen.
I am 21 and a sub.
^_^

I still need to be trained in on a few things but this is a wonderful idea making this thread ^_^ 4laugh
Hey, I'm Pixi.

I love the submissive lifestyle.
Bondage, micromanagment, finance control, orgasm denial... all constant reminders that someone else completely controls you. I love being pushed beyond my limits.

It's just really hard to build up the trust necessary to completely give your life over to someone else. I had it once, and it was amazing.

heart Pixi heart

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Okay, wow. Hello xvampiricdollx, Cokee, Helen, and Pixi! I'm glad you all decided to join us. I am Bianca and a 24/7 sub. I might be a little slow in responding, I just moved to my mom's house and have to find a new wireless hotspot...

Sparkle: My Dom says I need more training... I can be a brat sometimes. sweatdrop
Lol.
I'm not a brat so too speak.

I just haven't had a lot of experience with proper Dom's

in other words I have met people who are all talk and when it comes to it...they run away scared lol

I'm just going to lurk for a little while.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sparkle: I'm only a brat cause sometimes I push rules just to see what will happen. He's trying to break me of it...
I'm really lucky to have Loki. He's a fantastic Dom. Not really the kind of person to run away... Ask BadLuckChild what happened when she tried to share my virtual hammock... Not good...

Rainbow: Lurking is fine. I'm limited to when I can get online for the next week, so I will be slow responding, but I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. biggrin
Neya: Oh! A Bridal shower! Sounds fun, was it fun!? ^_^ I'm good I guess, I feel sick but I'm not actually sick. >.< Just alergies... and ov er working... >.> But, I have a Dom and a sub sister now! ^_^ And you know em both! XD It's Necro and Reneya! heart

Oh and hello to everyone else, I'm a bi polyamorous sub/switch and recently joined a poly couple, though our relationship is starting out none sexual and long distant for me becuase they currently live in another state. And I'm 21 also Helen! ^_^ Gotta love the drinking age, if you drink that is... which sadly I don't... >.<

Edit:
biancaswrath
Sparkle: I'm only a brat cause sometimes I push rules just to see what will happen. He's trying to break me of it...

Heehee, I do it too,it can be fun depending on the Dom! XD Awww... Loki's no fun. xp lol just kidding.
Hey guys~ (Neya~ heart ) I'll try to post here too. Since I'm a sub, heehee.

I can understand the wanting to be on top...and sometimes I try to take control. But its very difficult for me and afterwards I feel patethic for being unable to take charge. x.x;;;
Hello again,
Well another day down and one less fial for me woohoo. Still waiting for the tears to stop flowing but I know that I can find some comfort in knowing my better half is watching over me. I just miss my Master, my Love, my Life crying
It has dawned on me that I have forgotten my manners and ask forgiveness . I have spoken without asking permission. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff