Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Turtle

Flynn MacCumhaill

Like, from your perspective, as if it was your own hands?

(If I'm getting annoyingly prying, tell me to stop. ;p )
first, no you are not annoying at all. This thread is about curiously. Dont need to feel shamed. wink

To answer your question, yes more likely my own hands, sometimes I just see image, such as if someone says "Your fruit is in fridge" In my mind, I see fruit in fridge haha, more like image.

Sexy Turtle

Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
I took up sign language at my old school then moved and my new one didn't offer the course.
It was quite intresting, although i'd hate to be dead, just because of the fact i couldnt listen to music or hear anythingg.
Like is beautiful i'd feel like i was missing out on it if i couldn't hear.
Dead? Wow thats way off the topic lol

Lol typo...
deaf*
xD Was teasing you. Music, thats the top thing I have been wondering for many ages, why is music THAT special to everyone who can hear? I dont find it special as I look at words, most of the time it just doesnt make sense to me.

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Nothing against them personally, but where I work you gotta be able to hear the rules or you're gonna be lost. :/

Sexy Turtle

x-Instant Death-x
Nothing against them personally, but where I work you gotta be able to hear the rules or you're gonna be lost. :/
That is why Deaf people have hard time to find a job.
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
I took up sign language at my old school then moved and my new one didn't offer the course.
It was quite intresting, although i'd hate to be dead, just because of the fact i couldnt listen to music or hear anythingg.

Lol typo...
deaf*
xD Was teasing you. Music, thats the top thing I have been wondering for many ages, why is music THAT special to everyone who can hear? I dont find it special as I look at words, most of the time it just doesnt make sense to me.

i dont know, i find both very dear to me, love music and adore reading..
idk how sane i'd be without them.. probably not very.

Sexy Turtle

Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2

Lol typo...
deaf*

I adore reading too, gives me awesome images in my mind, but musics? All I can is feeling the loud bass waves against my chest, I find it a turn on for no reason.
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2

Lol typo...
deaf*

I adore reading too, gives me awesome images in my mind, but musics? All I can is feeling the loud bass waves against my chest, I find it a turn on for no reason.

A turn on? Lol nice.
((:

Sexy Turtle

Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2

Lol typo...
deaf*

A turn on? Lol nice.
((:
Haha, that why my boyfriend always take me to DJ so he can make sure I get too wet and get laid haha. I hate him for that, but I had fun enjoying the loud bass anyways.
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2

Lol typo...
deaf*

A turn on? Lol nice.
((:
Haha, that why my boyfriend always take me to DJ so he can make sure I get too wet and get laid haha. I hate him for that, but I had fun enjoying the loud bass anyways.

Lol sounds like a great boyfriend.
lolololol, what's DJ? like club?
Loud sex.

They dont realize it.

Sexy Turtle

Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2

A turn on? Lol nice.
((:

Mostly in bars and clubs. DJ is like this, Image- with many speakers, very loud than regular bands.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy Turtle

Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2
Black Lust Perfume
Attica Statev2

A turn on? Lol nice.
((:

This is a Example-

I went to college with a deaf lad who could lip read, I thought that was awesome
wow! Its nice to see a forums FINALLY about deaf culture. I'm hard of hearing and pretty fluent at asl but I was mostly raised orally. Are there any other deaf/ hard of hearing gaians on here? whee

Sexy Turtle

Millie-flower-chan
wow! Its nice to see a forums FINALLY about deaf culture. I'm hard of hearing and pretty fluent at asl but I was mostly raised orally. Are there any other deaf/ hard of hearing gaians on here? whee
I only know only one, but we dont get along at all, but yes, there is a few Gaians who is like us. only a few gaian admits that they are Hard of Hearing or Deaf. Welcome here, I am glad that you like this thread :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff