Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Lil Fiya Mama
With your first baby you tend to over-worry about every little ache and pain. 3nodding

BTW, ladies, I know I said he was gonna be JR, but no. she decided she was gonna name him that again...

Jodi Antoine Hooker is his name. <3 It's so perfect and has a deep meaning to both Joe and I.
She? Oh his ex or whatever? Damn that girl gives you issues. Other name sounds better anyway smile

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
With your first baby you tend to over-worry about every little ache and pain. 3nodding

BTW, ladies, I know I said he was gonna be JR, but no. she decided she was gonna name him that again...

Jodi Antoine Hooker is his name. <3 It's so perfect and has a deep meaning to both Joe and I.
She? Oh his ex or whatever? Damn that girl gives you issues. Other name sounds better anyway smile
Yeah, her. lmao She's a mess, and so is he. They deserve each other in the worst of ways. rofl
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama

Yeah, her. lmao She's a mess, and so is he. They deserve each other in the worst of ways. rofl
If you feel that way about him i don't see why your son would have been a JR anyway...it's better off that he isn't a junior in my opinion. But it is completely up to you of course.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama

If you feel that way about him i don't see why your son would have been a JR anyway...it's better off that he isn't a junior in my opinion. But it is completely up to you of course.
Well, he was gonna be a JR before they got back together. If her baby isn't his, she's gonna feel real stupid naming him JR.
Lil Fiya Mama
Well, he was gonna be a JR before they got back together. If her baby isn't his, she's gonna feel real stupid naming him JR.
Wait they are back together?

And i just don't see why you (or anyone for that matter) will name someone junior cause say it doesn't work out with you too and he ditches then the poor kid has his name and stuff and i just think it would be confusing or whatever you know have your dads name but your dad not really be in your life. That's just the way i see it. If i have a boy it will never be a junior i just see to many consequences with it.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama

And i just don't see why you (or anyone for that matter) will name someone junior cause say it doesn't work out with you too and he ditches then the poor kid has his name and stuff and i just think it would be confusing or whatever you know have your dads name but your dad not really be in your life. That's just the way i see it. If i have a boy it will never be a junior i just see to many consequences with it.
Yeah, they are. He left me to be with her but if it's not his baby he's not gonna have anything to do with her.
His family hates her and wants nothing to do with her or her child, and want me to move down there.

He's just an idiot. He's gonna come crawling back, and he's gonna get a boot to the face. rofl

I, honestly, don't like JRs. Joe's very passionate about his name, and he literally BEGGED me to name Jodi a JR. I told him I would, but then he went and begged HER, too. Since she's having hers first, she gets dibs first.

I'm glad, tho. I don't want a JR. Jodi, Jodi, I love my Jodi!!!
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama

Yeah, they are. He left me to be with her but if it's not his baby he's not gonna have anything to do with her.
His family hates her and wants nothing to do with her or her child, and want me to move down there.

He's just an idiot. He's gonna come crawling back, and he's gonna get a boot to the face. rofl

I, honestly, don't like JRs. Joe's very passionate about his name, and he literally BEGGED me to name Jodi a JR. I told him I would, but then he went and begged HER, too. Since she's having hers first, she gets dibs first.

Wow that is pretty low...kinda makes it seem like he never really cared about you honestly. s**t man i would be throwing glass coffee mugs at his head xD (I'm not really violent but if that happened to me i would throw s**t prob cause i grew up with a bipolar mom and sister and they throw things...although don't get me wrong i have never thrown anything more than a pillow at anyone before but i think that would push me over the edge xD)

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama

Wow that is pretty low...kinda makes it seem like he never really cared about you honestly. s**t man i would be throwing glass coffee mugs at his head xD (I'm not really violent but if that happened to me i would throw s**t prob cause i grew up with a bipolar mom and sister and they throw things...although don't get me wrong i have never thrown anything more than a pillow at anyone before but i think that would push me over the edge xD)
Oh, no he told me that he hasn't loved me since we lived out of this town. (He moved back down here in Feb last year.) He can't get over her, he says. He's never even tried. I just hope he's happy and made the right decision because we will never be together again. EVER.
Lil Fiya Mama
Oh, no he told me that he hasn't loved me since we lived out of this town. (He moved back down here in Feb last year.) He can't get over her, he says. He's never even tried. I just hope he's happy and made the right decision because we will never be together again. EVER.
I am so sorry sad I will feel like an awful person after saying this but i hope her baby isn't his and he comes crawling back to you just so you can tell him to get lost smile

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
I am so sorry sad I will feel like an awful person after saying this but i hope her baby isn't his and he comes crawling back to you just so you can tell him to get lost smile
No one wants that baby to be his... Not even him.
I'm alright. I cried for 3 days and got it out of my system. Now everything's all good and I'm strictly worried about Aiden, Jodi, and myself. I will have two men to love and protect me.
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
No one wants that baby to be his... Not even him.
I'm alright. I cried for 3 days and got it out of my system. Now everything's all good and I'm strictly worried about Aiden, Jodi, and myself. I will have two men to love and protect me.
Very true smile You are a very strong women and don't forget that smile

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Very true smile You are a very strong women and don't forget that smile
3nodding Yep, and my kids need me to be strong.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Sammiifayse
The Fangorn Witch

And a tough young tomboy you are! xD
I was really only a tomboy when I was younger. I do my own thing now, but I'm certainly not as tough as you. Just a bookworm/musical lover. sweatdrop

I've softened over the years. I'm a huge book worm & spend most of my days lately knitting xD

Hehe xD
Are you gonna return to duty after a bit?
I'd imagine you would, sounds like firefighting has been a big part of your life for quite some time.
The Fangorn Witch
Sammiifayse
The Fangorn Witch

And a tough young tomboy you are! xD
I was really only a tomboy when I was younger. I do my own thing now, but I'm certainly not as tough as you. Just a bookworm/musical lover. sweatdrop

I've softened over the years. I'm a huge book worm & spend most of my days lately knitting xD

Hehe xD
Are you gonna return to duty after a bit?
I'd imagine you would, sounds like firefighting has been a big part of your life for quite some time.

I hope to.
I've been a firefighter since I was 15. It's the only reason that kept me on the straight and narrow through my adolescence. I owe a lot to the service.

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200
Quick update. Currently in the hospital being induced

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers