Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Friendly Wench

Sae Insanity
Why am I such a freaking moron gonk

What happened? I'm sure if you make it known that this is a sensitive issue very few if any of the women here will judge you. So far we've heard STI stories, baby birthing stories, spousal issues, cheating, drug abuse, etc. I really doubt that any of us are in a position to judge or go "Eeeew!"

Shameless Consumer

Sae Insanity
Shima Shinji
Shadowed Prayer
When should the rest of the cord fall off? I'm just wondering. Mia is a week old in few hours//

Emily had hers until she was nearly 2 weeks old, Stephanie's fell off after 8 or 9 days.
I LOVE the pictures of your girls! So gorgeous heart

Thanks! heart
Okay i have a question.

I have dual citizenship cause i was born in Arizona but both my parents are Canadian. So if this baby is born in Canada but since i'm technically American will the baby have dual citizenship too? (Mat is Canadian)

Shameless Consumer

Kristy_098
Okay i have a question.

I have dual citizenship cause i was born in Arizona but both my parents are Canadian. So if this baby is born in Canada but since i'm technically American will the baby have dual citizenship too? (Mat is Canadian)

The baby is a citizen of whatever country it's born in, unless you're an ambassador.
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098
Okay i have a question.

The baby is a citizen of whatever country it's born in, unless you're an ambassador.
So confusing...so how did i get dual citizenship? :S
its just no just adopt

Shameless Consumer

Kristy_098
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098
Okay i have a question.

Because you were born in the US, then moved with your parents to Canada and lived there for however long it takes to become a citizen.
Kristy_098
Okay i have a question.

You should be able to apply for dual citizenship.
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098
Okay i have a question.

Because you were born in the US, then moved with your parents to Canada and lived there for however long it takes to become a citizen.
No i didn't i have had dual citizenship from the time i was still living in Arizona. This stuff is so confusing xD

Shameless Consumer

Kristy_098
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098
Okay i have a question.

No i didn't i have had dual citizenship from the time i was still living in Arizona. This stuff is so confusing xD

Your parents might have applied for it if they were planning on moving soon? I dunno, you have to remember that citizenship laws were also very different 20 years ago. But by default, your baby will have singular citizenship in Canada.
Shima Shinji

Your parents might have applied for it if they were planning on moving soon? I dunno, you have to remember that citizenship laws were also very different 20 years ago. But by default, your baby will have singular citizenship in Canada.
I have no idea razz The world is odd.
Kristy_098
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098
Okay i have a question.

Talk to your Birth, Deaths and Marriages office (or whatever authority it is you register your baby's birth with), they should be able to tell you.
Sammiifayse

Talk to your Birth, Deaths and Marriages office (or whatever authority it is you register your baby's birth with), they should be able to tell you.
Alright i will definitely look into that smile

Feral Kitten

I have no idea. I hope you can the answer though

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Sae Insanity
Why am I such a freaking moron gonk
What's wrong, Sae?

Quick Reply

Submit