Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Huh, so, I can't keep down water that's straight from the tap.
It has to be boiled and put in the freezer until icy cold.

I have a bottle of that water in the fridge here, and I was trying to keep one at home but every time I'd go to get some I'd find it almost gone 'cos my niece keeps drinking it all on me. Luckily, my nephews understand when I tell them not to drink it. They're really sweet about it, when my brother in law went to go and get a drink from it they jumped down his throat about it.

I really like spending time with my second oldest sister.
E r r o r r e v o L

I have a bottle of that water in the fridge here, and I was trying to keep one at home but every time I'd go to get some I'd find it almost gone 'cos my niece keeps drinking it all on me. Luckily, my nephews understand when I tell them not to drink it. They're really sweet about it, when my brother in law went to go and get a drink from it they jumped down his throat about it.

I've Never heard of one's body being picky of water before! I couldn't keep down water for a few weeks during my pregnancy, but I never thought it could've been the type of water that might make a difference!
PetitChat
E r r o r r e v o L

I've Never heard of one's body being picky of water before! I couldn't keep down water for a few weeks during my pregnancy, but I never thought it could've been the type of water that might make a difference!

I think in general the water at my home is pretty crappy, nobody can go without having a filter on their taps and the filters clog up fairly quickly considering ours is supposed to last four months and it only lasts two.

The water here is fine, only I think my body has become too accustomed to having the water boiled and made icy cold after that, so I really can't drink anything other then that and bottled store bought water.

Shameless Consumer

I could only drink cold, filtered water until my morning sickness went away, if I could drink any at all. We also had disgusting tap water out where we lived, though.
Lil Enslaved Kitten
Daddy's girl

hi there and welcome. congratz on babies User Image
lil kitty

Thank you. : 3

Shima Shinji

Congrats! At least your son is old enough to take care of himself for short stretches of time. Twins are a handful all their own, that's for sure.

Oh I wish he could. But unfortunately, he needs at least one person with him that he's familiar with to be near him or else he'll start to cry. : /
Digital Fiend

Congratulations! Omg, twins. How adorably awesome!

Hehe, Adorably Awesome, New username!!

Yeah, though I'm just glad I'm not having triplets. I'm personally one and I can remember my older brother telling me how much trouble our mom had taking care of three kids at once.

Though, I'm tempted to tell my fiance of five years about my new-found discovery when he gets back home but at the same time, I think I should wait till tomorrow. . . : /
My son's cat had kittens! Aden's dad doesn't get any cats fixed (they're...like that) and the cat (who isn't that old herself) just had 4 babies today. One died, probably a runt...but I want one of the three remaining ones SO BAD. Tyler keeps saying no.
Maybe if I tell him I'll stop bringing up the babies subject he'll give in.

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PetitChat
My son's cat had kittens! Aden's dad doesn't get any cats fixed (they're...like that) and the cat (who isn't that old herself) just had 4 babies today. One died, probably a runt...but I want one of the three remaining ones SO BAD. Tyler keeps saying no.
Maybe if I tell him I'll stop bringing up the babies subject he'll give in.

OMG.... I keep having frickin dreams about kittens... not just about kittens themselves, but of me HAVING a new kitten... either someone gives me one or I go buy one or I just happen to have some extra kittens. I think it's a sign. If only I had the money to take care of an extra cat... I don't even have the extra money to pay the $50 fee to fix one... or even the gas to get all the freakin way out there XD But I need a kitten. I think when I go back to work, I'll start a kitten fund 3nodding
I love kitties so damn much.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Heh, my cat is actually giving me attention today. He thinks he's my brother's, but today he stayed in the room with me and James.
Tyler won't let me have one but I want it! If I could drive I'd just get it myself!
kiss kiss
User Image
thought it fit with the topic 4laugh i can't have cats anymore cause i have my pup sam

kitty love you

Adorable Fatcat

I have one crabby old cat. She chases off or kills any kittens/cats we bring home. She killed the dwarf hamster. She's a psycho.

A very loving psycho.

User Image
What I really want is a dog...but we live in such a small place that I think it would be cruel. That and we both are out of the house too much and wouldn't be able to walk one as often as we would need to. A cat is easier, in my experience. Tyler is more of a cat person too. But he's worried about not being able to afford shots and fixing and whatnot...and he doesn't want to have to deal with it when it's old and dies. I think that's unfair to me, because I've never even really had a pet long enough for it to get old. Aden has cats but isn't going to learn how to properly take care of them, because his dad isn't very responsible for them. I want it so bad!!
Digital Fiend

*Huggles* It can be hard. In my case, I don't want to shine a bad light on my loved ones, but they can be so annoying, just like I know I can be.

I've got one friend I can complain about with, because I always let her vent about her husband and I don't think badly of him.

Yeah, in our case, stress gets the better of us. I know he's dealing with a lot with the whole "first-time-dad" thing, and it's an adjustment. I'm more family-oriented- My family takes priority over everything (Often even myself) and so we don't always see eye-to-eye on situations and it causes some issues.

I have some good friends I can talk to, it's just tricky when we both have kids and having to juggle that with getting time out together. razz But it's something I need to make a point to do pretty soon, I think.

On another note, the energy I had for the last 2 weeks (making me feel normal for the first time all pregnancy) has vanished, and I'm back to feeling exhausted all the time.

My son's dad did the same thing- got my son some cats, didn't bother getting them fixed and left that to me. Luckily, they're both boys, so we didn't run into issues before getting it done. But it was initially kind of a pain in the butt considering I hadn't asked for the cats (or their expenses, which at the time things were more stretched.)
I figure we'd be okay if we couldn't get a cat fixed immediately. We live on the 3rd floor, we don't even have a balcony for a cat to get out onto, and she wouldn't be let outside. I would be the type of person to get a cat harness and take her out myself, so no harm there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff