Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

3,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ZellyKat
I seriously hate April Fools day. I'm a super trusting person... and I build my friendships and relationships on trust. This day is just cruel. I can't believe anything anyone says and it makes me so depressed.

Last year, I locked myself in the bathroom at work to cry because of all the stupid jokes people come up with. "I broke up with my bf" "I lost your -insert object here-" "So my dog died..." Blah blah blah.

If people are gonna play jokes then they need to play an actual joke... that is funny. Like a can of worms, or small booby traps. Timing people, not cruel lies.

I am so glad I'm on bed rest today. That way I don't have to deal with people and their lies.

Btw, it was false labor all night after I finished posting. My mother in law helped me figure it out.

I hate it too, but cause my parents have been jerks, I had my friend call from the hospital phone she works at and tell them I was in labor, I think they are still in the waiting room... lol

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Satil: My boobs HAVEN'T leaked yet.. ( except maybe once right after he left ) since my husband left. sad sad
I miss it actually. I loved it. I had so many nursing issues with Ashton.. and nothing came in up until he was born.
I can get a good few drips if I squeeze them still.. but when my husband was around.. they leaked all the time.. o_O
ESPECIALLY after sex.

Watermellon: The bleeding from a miscarriage is hard to distinguish as something else.. so if you haven't seen any it's a good sign.
However, my baby stopped developing 13 weeks.. and my body didn't start the miscarriage process until about 16... which was probably the worst part of it. They didn't know if the baby was dying slowly.. or was deceased at 13 weeks. That's why pregnancy is so scary to me now. But with Travis moving as much as he freakin does.. I shouldn't be so worried.
but since you aren't too far along, I think the process would be relevant much sooner.
It's good that you aren't too worried, and they you can have another appointment soon enough. Just try to relax, if it happens there isn't really anything you can do. And if it doesn't, then there really isn't anything to be worried for!
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Watermellon: The bleeding from a miscarriage is hard to distinguish as something else.. so if you haven't seen any it's a good sign.
However, my baby stopped developing 13 weeks.. and my body didn't start the miscarriage process until about 16... which was probably the worst part of it. They didn't know if the baby was dying slowly.. or was deceased at 13 weeks. That's why pregnancy is so scary to me now. But with Travis moving as much as he freakin does.. I shouldn't be so worried.
but since you aren't too far along, I think the process would be relevant much sooner.
It's good that you aren't too worried, and they you can have another appointment soon enough. Just try to relax, if it happens there isn't really anything you can do. And if it doesn't, then there really isn't anything to be worried for!

I'm worried about losing it but maybe if I'm optimistic things will work out.
ButterFairy Rainbow
ZellyKat

I hate it too, but cause my parents have been jerks, I had my friend call from the hospital phone she works at and tell them I was in labor, I think they are still in the waiting room... lol

My mom just told my siblings the same thing. They are all so pissed at her.
Watermellon Pisces
SlightlyBurntCupcake

I'm worried about losing it but maybe if I'm optimistic things will work out.

I'd be wary of convincing yourself that. If the worst does happen then you'll blame yourself for not wanting it enough. I know it sounds ridiculous but you think all sorts of ridiculous things during a miscarriage. I sincerely hope it doesn't happen, but don't set yourself up for more heartbreak by convincing yourself you can wish it to happen.

Cunning Fox

33,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Bookworm 100
8 more days and I finally get to see my Doc for the first time....well since I did the Pee test on March 6th. I can't wait. x) My sister is going to go with me she said it's to return the favor for when I went with her during her papsmear. (So spelled that wrong...)

The first appointment isn't ultrasounds right? It's usually just the background health check and stuff?

Cunning Fox

33,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bookworm 100
ZellyKat
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
Mightelove
kitsunenochi017

Get out of this situation as soon as you can. He is providing you nothing of value and it does noy seem as if he will be contributing anything of value. I am not sahing you need to cut him out of the kiddo's life, but you should think seriously about getting out of this relationship as much as possible. You are going to need people to support you and help you, not people that are going to criticize, neglect and harass you. You deserve better.
I second this motion for the exact same reasons.
From what you've been telling us. I agree as well. Not a healthy guy to have around, especially if he is causing so much stress.

I do agree with you guys. but than again I have been told it's a lot harder for the guy to come around to it. it's like as soon as women find out they are expecting the Mommy chip kicks in. Neither him nor I had a father growing up and I know we both don't want that for the kid, I've seen him with other people's kids and he is good with them. At least he didn't give me the silent treatment for two weeks like my sister's fiance did to her. lol

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kitsunenochi017
8 more days and I finally get to see my Doc for the first time....well since I did the Pee test on March 6th. I can't wait. x) My sister is going to go with me she said it's to return the favor for when I went with her during her papsmear. (So spelled that wrong...)

The first appointment isn't ultrasounds right? It's usually just the background health check and stuff?

It all depends, is it an OB Intake?
If so then you get a bunch of blood drawn and a BUNCH of paperwork filled out...
Then usually the one after that is some type of date ultrasound or Doppler ( sometimes doesn't pick u p the baby until 13 weeks-)

That is how it is here anyway. ^_^

Cunning Fox

33,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bookworm 100
SlightlyBurntCupcake
kitsunenochi017

It all depends, is it an OB Intake?
If so then you get a bunch of blood drawn and a BUNCH of paperwork filled out...
Then usually the one after that is some type of date ultrasound or Doppler ( sometimes doesn't pick u p the baby until 13 weeks-)

That is how it is here anyway. ^_^

I'm pretty sure that is what it is. They already sent me some paperwork to fill out. =3 I should of had one sooner but I changed Doctors when I called them to ask a question and they hung up and me and never returned my call.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Today has been perfect... not if only Ashton would eat his damn corn.. I would be a happy and content mama. ;_;

*sigh

I guess I should be happy he basically ate an entire cucumber today. o_O
Which could also be why he isn't so hungry. ... and I totally forgot until I was typing this.. xD!
Usually they'll schedule your dating ultrasound at your first appointment. If they try to do it then and there's someone you want there that isn't you can reschedule it. They'll do medical history, establish a due date, usually do a pelvic exam and PAP smear, and just a general once-over physical. Be prepared to have massive quantities of your blood drawn! It gets less with each screening period. razz

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I love getting blood drawn. It makes me feel good.

My husband passes out every time.. and yet is covered in tattoos.
I never understand that man.

Clean Raider

crying
So tired...Hope you ladies are doing well.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image scream

rage.

My brother is throwing a party next door. [my parents bought him the place. lucky ********.]
IF THEY WAKE AUTUMN UP I SHALL KILL THEM.

Cunning Fox

33,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bookworm 100
Satil
Usually they'll schedule your dating ultrasound at your first appointment. If they try to do it then and there's someone you want there that isn't you can reschedule it. They'll do medical history, establish a due date, usually do a pelvic exam and PAP smear, and just a general once-over physical. Be prepared to have massive quantities of your blood drawn! It gets less with each screening period. razz

How much blood? D: Will I be able to go back to work afterwards?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff