Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Aged Survivor

Kitty Konspirator
Successor Of Fate
Kitty Konspirator
I'm pretty down right now. Just filled out an application to get an old job back. I hate the fact that I have to go back to a horrible job, but my family needs the paycheck.

I just want to cry.

Hey don't be down, I'm thoroughly unemployed and can't seem to get hired in the state I live in, which seems to be one of the best in the US for jobs. Everyone has to work shitty jobs at some point in their lives. Every job I've ever had has been shitty. xp

I feel like a new shitty job would be better. Now if I get hired, I get the fun of seeing all my old co-workers, and all of them will be above me.

Just say ******** 'em and work for 8 hours everyday? Hopefully it's the type of job that you can do stuff solo. If I went back to my s**t job at Burger King I would make sure this time around I don't talk to anyone. lol Easier said than done though.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Successor Of Fate

Just say ******** 'em and work for 8 hours everyday? Hopefully it's the type of job that you can do stuff solo. If I went back to my s**t job at Burger King I would make sure this time around I don't talk to anyone. lol Easier said than done though.

It's a deli in a Kroger. I wish it was easier to just mind my own business and get to work. I will say though, I won't go near the special chemicals for cleaning like I used to. Crap isn't worth it. I just gotta last until Hubby finds a job after August. And maybe I can comfort myself with some baby stuff.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Successor Of Fate
Hey all, love the thread. I have a few questions and I was hoping that someone could help me out. It's too early to take a pregnancy test, and I may just be going crazy but something odd happened with my last period. I had my last period 2 weeks ago, and the flow was normal, it lasted 3 days instead of the normal 4 (yeah I know, I'm lucky. xd ) which I'm not concerned about. I have a sort of irregular period due to my thyroid. When I say irregular, I mean that it comes every month, but the days are always different. I haven't had a normal timed period in years. lol Usually when my period lasts 3 days instead of 4, I leak (or spot as some people call it) from time to time for the remainder of the week or next 7 days. I was completely prepared for any leakage.

I hope some of the other ladies can help you out better. My periods are always irregular. I skip 1-2 months at a time when it comes to my period, so I didn't know I was pregnant until around 9 weeks. {estimated off of my last irregular period}. I was in sort of denial until I heard the heartbeat myself.

The only thing I can think of is stay away from harmful medication that you're not supposed to take until you either have a period or a positive test.
Satil
Watermellon Pisces
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Watermellon: The bleeding from a miscarriage is hard to distinguish as something else.. so if you haven't seen any it's a good sign.
However, my baby stopped developing 13 weeks.. and my body didn't start the miscarriage process until about 16... which was probably the worst part of it. They didn't know if the baby was dying slowly.. or was deceased at 13 weeks. That's why pregnancy is so scary to me now. But with Travis moving as much as he freakin does.. I shouldn't be so worried.
but since you aren't too far along, I think the process would be relevant much sooner.
It's good that you aren't too worried, and they you can have another appointment soon enough. Just try to relax, if it happens there isn't really anything you can do. And if it doesn't, then there really isn't anything to be worried for!

I'm worried about losing it but maybe if I'm optimistic things will work out.

I'd be wary of convincing yourself that. If the worst does happen then you'll blame yourself for not wanting it enough. I know it sounds ridiculous but you think all sorts of ridiculous things during a miscarriage. I sincerely hope it doesn't happen, but don't set yourself up for more heartbreak by convincing yourself you can wish it to happen.

...Your right...I'm just trying not to be a mess right now because this is scary.

Clean Raider

Kitty Konspirator
Successor Of Fate

It's a deli in a Kroger. I wish it was easier to just mind my own business and get to work. I will say though, I won't go near the special chemicals for cleaning like I used to. Crap isn't worth it. I just gotta last until Hubby finds a job after August. And maybe I can comfort myself with some baby stuff.
I loved working at the deli. I closed most of the time or worked a mid shift which I loved, by the time I came in to work the 8 hours I was left alone and just cleaned... =
I hope work turns out better for you this time around.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200

User Image36 week!
So not looking forward to my pelvic exam Wednesday gonk
...Is it normal that they want to do blood work and stuff? I got a call as a reminder for my appointment and they told me this...is that a bad sign...?

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Not really. Blood work is totally normal smile
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Not really. Blood work is totally normal smile

really why?

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Blood Work

Just these types of things, unless you already had this done.. then IDK. sweatdrop

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200

User ImageYou'll have at least 4-5 blood draws this pregnancy from what I can remember, mostly in the first 2 trimesters. Totally normal. 3nodding
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Blood Work

Just these types of things, unless you already had this done.. then IDK. sweatdrop

I haven't had any of that done. I used to donate plasma and blood so I'm not uncomfortable with doing that.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Watermellon Pisces
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Blood Work

I haven't had any of that done. I used to donate plasma and blood so I'm not uncomfortable with doing that.

Then that is probably what you're going in for, and it's pretty typical with pregnancies now. 3nodding
Nothing to be worried about!

Beloved Giver

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This thread:

Is utterly void of helpful information and intelligible conversation D:
Successor Of Fate

It can be hard to tell, especially so early. But I can say that I too had major pms symptoms and cramping before periods started. I used them a a gauge as to when I would start.

Only once I got pregnant, I had my usual cramps... then continued to have them... then continued to have them... but no period. I told my sister and she said take a pregnancy test. That was how it started for her too. I was told the same by a couple of co-workers when I brought it up.

We share tmi all the time at work. So it was not a big deal to bring up cramps and possible pregnancy at work... of course they didn't believe me at first when I said I was having a baby. lol

Try First Response, even if the line is a faint positive then it's a good idea to take a trip the OB.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff