Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 5558 5559 5560 > >> >>> »|

Adorably - No, I didn't watch it...I tend to stay away from things that will make me want to rip peoples balls off >.<
I'm a very angry person so I try to ignore things that will set me off...because once I've started...it just keeps going and going...like an energizer battery.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Chombi
Its been very hard for me to get my birthcertificate, I mean i tried to call them and i had all my info like social security card name parents names ext ext. But they say i need to fax them an ID that isnt expired, and the DMV told me that I need a birthcertificate to get an ID. My mom is going off at the moment, she has gone to the crazy house more then a few times this year and acts like she hates me so I cant ask her right now, my dad is an invalid and a drug attict and a dyslexic and can barely write his own name so I cant ask him. I tried to ask my sister and she had her info as well but they said she didnt pass the security check as well and she didnt wanna go to a fax machine miles away just to get me a birthcertificate cause she has "more important things to do" :/

So im going to see if social services will give me medicade even if I dont have a valid ID and a birthcertificate.
User Image
All the days of my week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair,
My beloved, and my despair.
~Helga G. Pataki

Ah, you're doing circles trying to do everything correctly. I'm sure Medicaid will find some loophole to help you.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
FYI im against abortion for people who just dont wanna deal with a kid or people who are young and have sex without knowing the consequences. Im for it in the sense of medical reasons, I just dont like it when people use it for a form of birthcontrol, everyone should know what happens when you have sex and teach their kids as well.

But even im against personhood, because it would take even anti abortionists rights away. We dont need something like that. Also alot of people probably would be throwing themselves down stairs if we didnt have abortions.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

Then it's best that you do stay away from that video, Pink. The first time I watched it I was literally crying tears of pure anger.

EDIT::: Chombi, I'm sure there's some small text in the bill that would be able to justify throwing a woman in jail for having a miscarriage. I mean, they charged that poor woman with murder when one of her twins was stillborn. It's complete nonsense.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Adorably-I hope so X.x
I was 18 when I got pregnant. I was told at 17 I would never be able to get pregnant due to my cysts causing damage to my ovaries so I didn't use BC...well...doctors were wrong. But I didn't use abortion as my answer. I'm against people who have sex, and abort just because they don't want to deal with their consequences...but I don't look down on people for getting an abortion either...I'm just like...Eh...your choice.

Adorably - Okay, I do NOT want to have to be on the run because I murdered somebody!

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
they didnt murder it, that is a load of bull.

the bill probably has something where a rapist has rights over the child as well, which would be ******** also to have to constantly see your rapist so he could have visiting rights. I actually read that somewhere.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

Pink, I'm like you when it comes to abortion. I, myself, will try to avoid it and hopefully never have to have it done for medical reasons; however, I'm not going to sit on my self-righteous pedestal preaching to others about how wrong abortion is. I just kind of take a step back and let the people do as they wish.

Chombi, I recall reading about a rapist who sued for visitation rights after he got out of prison. I think he actually won too...which is messed up. That's like a burglar suing a person they tried to rob because the person fought back. =/ Maybe. If that didn't make a lick of sense I'm blaming my hunger and lack of sleep.

I'm going to grab some food.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Adorably Awkward
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

Pink, I'm like you when it comes to abortion. I, myself, will try to avoid it and hopefully never have to have it done for medical reasons; however, I'm not going to sit on my self-righteous pedestal preaching to others about how wrong abortion is. I just kind of take a step back and let the people do as they wish.

Chombi, I recall reading about a rapist who sued for visitation rights after he got out of prison. I think he actually won too...which is messed up. That's like a burglar suing a person they tried to rob because the person fought back. =/ Maybe. If that didn't make a lick of sense I'm blaming my hunger and lack of sleep.

I'm going to grab some food.

it makes pleanty sense and im sure the women was in court with her mouth hung open wondering why she was even there in the first place because that is just laughable.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

I love these new steam vegetables that you can toss in the microwave. I'm making me a big thing of peas. Mmmm....peas.

There's a show on talking about Ocean Dinosaurs. Seems pretty cool...gives me chills.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

Okay, seriously...could someone read the latest comment on my page and maybe translate for me? My brain keeps shorting out every time I try to read it. T-T

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
O.o latest comment on what page?
Hello everyone!
Having a good night, day, etc?

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

Good morning Glow! Your eyes are both amazing and creepy. O_O;

I was distracted by food and King of the Hill. I ♥ [Adult Swim]. I would have responded way sooner otherwise.

The comment on my profile. =/ It just doesn't make sense to me, but that might be because I'm so tired. It is 1:30am here. I should head to bed...my husband is not going to enjoy my Subway Surprise [it's farts, SURPRISE!]. >:'D

New post style to come later. I love Hey Arnold and all, but meh. It doesn't suit me all the time.

10,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items