Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

I simply just called up where I was born, sent them a copy of my drivers license, and then got my copy within a week.
Though, that's in Indiana.
It took a little time, but it was for free.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miss DeWitt Bukater
Can't you go to the Secretary of State's office and ask for a copy?
you have to get it from the state you were born in. The same thing happened to my bf and he had to drive down to DC from virginia because both of his parents died and he had no way to get his birth certificate. My mom is going to write a letter to the state and hopefully within the month ill have it.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Adorably Awkward
User ImageUser Image

When I had to submit for my Birth Certificate it only cost me around 10 dollars. I got mine from my state's website and I had it within two weeks. =/
I called the number on my states website and they sent me to vital check... Grr x.x
Ive just been informed the court case for Vince is gunna be all over the news tonight. Better watch it and see how they slag the poor sod off this time.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

Miss DeWitt, What can I say? Indiana is cheap. I mean, my friend just purchased a four bedroom, three level house on two acres of land with two car garage and pool for 50k. <__<; Curse himmmmm. Then again, Indiana's economy is in the crapper. Still, you could purchase a house from there and move it three states over and it would still be cheaper than purchasing a new home. Lol.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[~Happy Bunny~]
Ive just been informed the court case for Vince is gunna be all over the news tonight. Better watch it and see how they slag the poor sod off this time.
think it will be in the news in america?

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Chombi
[~Happy Bunny~]

Might I ask who Vince is and what the court case is about?

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Chombi
Miss DeWitt Bukater
Can't you go to the Secretary of State's office and ask for a copy?
you have to get it from the state you were born in. The same thing happened to my bf and he had to drive down to DC from virginia because both of his parents died and he had no way to get his birth certificate. My mom is going to write a letter to the state and hopefully within the month ill have it.
User ImageUser Image

You should look into purchasing it from your state's website. A URL that says "yourstatenamehere.gov" or something of the like. Just make sure it's a .gov URL and not .com

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I hope Joe gets his residency in Indiana.

Then we could meet up and plan...

*Rubs hands together.*

I live in Illinois and it's damn near bankrupt. The Governor has raised taxes, fines, everything he can think of and it's still in the gutter.
On the news, they said it costs over $60k for a single mother to be able to make ends meet in Massachusetts.

Thank goodness I'm not a single mother.

But, that means Paul and I are just so incredibly screwed. He makes about half that. MAYBE.

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

@dewitt- I live in Illinois too!
O_O when did the raise happen?
I know a few things slightly went up, but that was it.
@Chombi - Highly doubt it. Its hitting local news, because its the first murder in Wells in like 65 years. I say local its the whole of the south of england. Which is big.
Im not sure about nationals news. There all crazy about Jon Venables at the moment.

But heres the report on the BBC website : Somerset teenager 'stabbed 17 times'

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Amarah Couture
User Image

@dewitt- I live in Illinois too!
O_O when did the raise happen?
I know a few things slightly went up, but that was it.

That's what I'm talking about, things going slightly up.

If they're too high, no one will pay them, so he can't really go overboard.

But yeah, it costs $20 here to get a copy of your birth certificate, $30 dollars to get your license renewed...

And the state doesn't accept Visa. But they take American Express.

Someone explain this bs to me.
MommaFushigi
Chombi
[~Happy Bunny~]

Might I ask who Vince is and what the court case is about?

Well, hes a friend of mines uncle. I knew him fairly well. He was stabbed to death in September.
Today his court case started, most of it i couldnt listen to, so i was outside the court.

And the bbc just changed the name of the article for some reason :/.
Somerset Teenager 'stabbed friends lover to death'

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

Miss DeWitt, He should go to Marion General Hospital [MGH]. It's an amazing hospital, though small. It's one of only 4% of hospitals to reach Magnet Status...which is a big deal in the health care field. =3 MGH. Some of my family members work there. My mother is one of the head honchos.

Also, Indiana Wesleyan College IWU is ten minutes away from MGH. It's a pretty sweet college. ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff